Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet has one more zinger for me though. She added with a wink and a sly smile, " Oh, did I mention that Daryl was black. That frankly was part of the reason my parent's made me break things off with him."

Oh my god, I thought and as the vision of a big black cock pushing between my wife's tits flashed before me, my own cock shot off producing a large load of cum that hit my wife on her cheek.

"I see you liked my story," Janet giggled as she wiped the cum off her face. I am glad you found it entertaining - it was all true except for the black part - but it seems the idea of visualizing me with a black man makes you very excited. I'm beginning to think your one of those guys who want to watch their wives make love to other men"

"That was really hot," I said. "But while it is fun to fantasize I could never stand to see you with a black man in real life. It must be something about thinking about you aroused and making others aroused that turns me on."

"I know, I know," reassured Janet. " But it's fun to add a bit of excitement an occasional bedroom fantasy session is just the type of thing we need to help keep things interesting. Just wait until you see what I have planned for you next time."

To be continued...

12