Scoundrel

Story Info
Woman in crisis finds more trouble at the courthouse.
10.7k words
3.96
58.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie and Walter exited the courtroom exhausted. They had been there since ten that morning and the proceedings didn't go well. As they headed down the corridor Cassie slipped in her heels. Walter caught her by the arm so that she didn't fall. "You look great all cleaned up in that dress but it's not you."

She forced a smile. "I'll assume that's supposed to be a compliment."

"It's your assumptions and bad judgment that got us into this mess," he snapped.

"Look Walter, I don't want to argue here in public."

"I can top that...I don't want to talk to you at all."

Cassie stood there while her husband walked out of the building and out of sight. She dug in her purse for her cell phone but her friend startled her before she reached it.

"I think your case is going well." Janell said, optimistically. "Where's Walter?"

"He went home."

Janell sucked on her teeth, "And left you here?"

"What were you expecting?" Cassie sighed.

"Nothing I guess...Once a bastard, always a bastard."

"Don't say that. We both know he is a good man. I am just as tired and stressed out from this legal mess so I probably would have left him too."

Even though Janell accepted that explanation, Cassie knew it was more then that. There was no hiding the fact that her and her husband had grown apart.

Janell looped her arm under her friends and headed for the door. "Let's get some dinner, and then I will drop you home."

"What about Walter's dinner?"

"Excuse me ladies," a striking man interrupted as he approached, "Does either one of you know where a bookstore is in this neighborhood?"

He and Cassie stared at each other as if in a time warp. It was as if they had an instantaneous bond.

Janell stopped in her tracks and focused on his clothes. She had always been a sucker for superficial things. The stranger was wearing a pinstriped business suit and was put together from head to toe. In her line of work as a shampoo girl, she never had opportunities to meet professional men. Cassie on the other hand focused on his hands and the way he used them as he conversed with them. She was usually a good judge of people, and this soft spoken man seemed like a nice one. She thought he could use a manicure though.

The gentleman stood there confused. He had just asked these two women for directions and gotten no response. He was also feeling uncomfortable, like a gazelle alone with two lionesses. He decided to cut his losses and ask at the information desk.

"Hey..." Cassie called after him desperately, "...I'm sorry I spaced out. There is a Waldenbooks in the mall about three blocks north and there is a Barnes and Noble near the freeway."

"Does this city have anything less commercial? I was thinking more along the lines of a mom and pop store."

Janell finally spoke up, "Then you should look up near the campus."

"Where is the campus?"

"A couple of miles past downtown."

"And where is downtown?" he chuckled, flashing a perfect set of white teeth.

"It's hard to explain but we are going that way if you want to follow us." Janell offered, hoping he was available.

"That would be great." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a business card, "Maybe I can help you too. I am here renewing my business license." He scratched out the printed number and replaced it with his cell and then handed it back to Janell. "When was the last time either of you sat down and evaluated your financial situations?"

"Nicholas Green, Financial Advisor," she read it aloud and then handed it to Cassie so she could look at it.

"You can call me Nick."

"I am Cassie Parks and this is my girlfriend Janell Rivers."

"Ladies, I can help you achieve your financial goals and dreams." He glanced at the business card she was still clutching, "Feel free to call."

When Nick shook Cassie's hand, he held it for a long time and then left a caressing touch down her finger-tips as he pulled away. Cassie felt an immediate energy and eased forward.

Janell must have sensed something because she effectively ended the flirting before it turned serious. Her jealousy burst out as she shook Nick's hand with a smirk on her face. "Cassie, what time is your husband expecting us?"

Nick's bright eyes dimmed at the mention of another man. He was really attracted to Cassie and was saddened by the turn of events.

"Where are you from?" Cassie changed the subject before he had the chance to verbalize his disappointment.

"I just moved here from Omaha."

Janell laughed, "There is beef like you in Omaha, Nebraska?"

"Beef?" Like everyone, he had heard the dating scene being compared to a meat market but this was ridiculous.

"Black, Educated, Enticing and Fine...B.E.E.F." Janell clarified.

He blushed so badly that he had to look away.

"I'm sorry, Nick, you'll have to excuse my friend. She doesn't get out much." Cassie laughed awkwardly, "Where is your office located?"

"Like I told you before, I just moved here." He leisurely scanned her body from head to toe, stopping when he made eye contact. "For now I am making house calls if you are interested." Nick smiled and then glanced over at Janell who was a third wheel at this point. "I am sorry to cut this short but I have an appointment with a realtor at four. I really need to get going."

Cassie and Janell walked to the parking structure together and then headed downtown with their new acquaintance in tow.

* * * * *

The weekend came and went. Both Nick and Cassie kept themselves busy trying not to think of the other. Nick had been is town less then a week and was doing all right for himself. He had just secured a small office and had a possible a candidate for a date. All there was to do now was to wait by the phone. Ever since leaving the courthouse a few days ago he couldn't get Cassie off of his mind. He hadn't desired a woman this much since his long distance relationship with a woman six months ago, but the past was in the past.

As Nick continued to ready his office, he spaced out. That warm summer day when he had strolled behind Cassie and her friend as they walked to their car was his best in a long time. That whole time his eyes were fixated on her ass. Cassie had a strut that let everyone know she was from a different world, one that didn't contain business cards and briefcases. Nick was no better himself. He couldn't wait to change out of that pinstriped monkey suit and into some jeans. Nick loosened his tie as he cursed the situation. One of his pet peeves was waiting on folks, and these women were slow. After he had gotten into his car, he sat for two minutes while they chatted outside of Janell's beat up little Honda. He was all set to honk his horn when a gust of wind scattered the papers in Cassie's portfolio. He didn't get out and help like a gentleman would have. Instead he sat there and enjoyed the view of Cassie bent over picking up her things. Before he knew it he was imagining the softness of her round ass. Nick spontaneously unzipped his slacks and before he knew it he was jacking off thinking of his ideal woman. He was caught between fantasy and reality...caught between Cassie and his ex. The thought of his nut dripping off of her smooth ass made him cum almost instantly.

The next day, Nick was moving boxes from his car into his new office space when his cell phone rang. "Hello?"

Cassie answered with restrained enthusiasm, "Hello, is Nicholas Green there?"

"This is Nick," he confirmed, wishing he could see the face that belonged to such a seductive voice.

"This is Cassie Parks, one of the women you met at the courthouse."

"Cassie..." Nick was ecstatic to hear from her, "...I am surprised you called so soon. I thought you would be too busy with your case to meet with me."

"I am busy with the case and that's exactly why I needed a distraction." Cassie sighed after the uncomfortable pause. She figured that she'd better continue speaking before Nick had the chance to incriminate himself. The last thing she wanted was for him to start flirting or ask her out with Janell as a witness. Cassie made it clear that someone else was listening, "I have you on speaker phone here with my friend, Janell. Can you tell us about some of your financial services?"

Nick went on to explain what he did for a living and how he felt he could help the women. He gave his best sales pitch, which took just about twenty minutes. It would have been shorter, but he had to ask the same set of questions to both women. Janell didn't seem interested at all, but he felt he had a potential client in Cassie. He thought she was the perfect candidate for his 'financial services' which included income protection, debt elimination, and asset management. The women cut the conference call short when the hotel buzzed saying that Janell's room service was on the way up, but Cassie vowed to call him back later to schedule an appointment. She hung up the phone optimistic, "I think I'm going to do it."

"I don't trust this guy. Did you see that raggedy business card? It looked like he made it himself." Janell said, bursting her bubble.

"Not everyone can afford fancy Crane's stationary. I printed my cards at Office Depot!"

"If a financial planner can't afford the finer things, do you really want him messing with your money? Think about it, Cassie." She stared at her friend, waiting for her common sense to kick in. "And did you see his nails? Shit, my husband is a mechanic and his nails are cleaner."

Cassie had noticed that Nick's fingernails were dirty but that wasn't a crime. "Janell, Walter has already cut off my allowance. I need Nick."

"That was very evident at the courthouse," she answered sarcastically.

Cassie looked down at her salad and began to eat silently. She was disappointed that her friend couldn't understand her predicament. In the back of her mind she thought Janell might just be jealous that Nick had showed interest in her. That was a scenario that didn't make sense because Janell was married too.

When Cassie arrived home she took a long shower to relax herself. She washed her body and then her hair. While her conditioner was setting, Cassie cooled the hot water and then unhooked the shower wand and let the stream pulse on her neglected pussy. Tuesday and Friday nights Walter knew not to disturb her during herspecial showers. She and her husband were basically living as roommates now, so masturbation was the only release she had. Tonight Nicholas Green was on her mind. She liked the way he looked at her and the way he smiled slyly like he knew all of her innermost feelings and secrets. With so much inspiration, it didn't take long for Cassie's sensitive clit to start contracting. The bathroom acoustics made her moans swirl around her like the choking steam. Cassie washed between her legs and then rinsed her hair and stepped out to find Walter. He was sitting at her vanity table with a smirk on his face.

"It sounds like you were having a good time in there."

Her feet left a wet trail across the icy tile as she walked past him to dry off. "You know I enjoy my showers."

"I know and the neighbors know too," he conceded.

"Don't start." Cassie had never felt the need to hide her sexual pleasure. She knew she was loud but didn't care. Walter never use to care either. Cassie wondered to herself what had changed that fact.

Walter threw her a hand towel instead of the oversized bath towels she liked to use. "Here."

"This little thing won't even cover my tits." Cassie giggled as she walked over to him and dropped the towel onto the rug. "Maybe that's what you want. You don't have to watch me touch myself," She took his fingers and placed them in her moist slit. "You can touch me. I want you to touch me."

Walter softened his resolve and attempted to give his wife what she wanted. "Your shower didn't satisfy you?"

Cassie kissed him with desperation and was surprised when he eagerly responded. She nibbled her way around his Adams apple and up to his ear. "It doesn't compare to what you can do to me."

Walter liked the sound of that. He trailed his fingers down Cassie's silky skin and stopped just short of her pussy. As his hand hesitated there Cassie could feel the warmth from it. She was still wet from her date with the shower wand and knew that her husband could feel the sticky residue. Walter's fingers traced her outer folds and inner lips causing her to shudder. He massaged his wife's clit for a few moments and then dug for buried treasure until a soft moan escaped her. Cassie buried her face in Walter's chest and thanked god for small favors. As his hand awakened something deep, she began to grinding her naked body against him, evoking the rhythm of fucking. Cassie took the logical next step and started to undo his pants. Her anticipation quickly changed to disappointment and then frustration after her husband pulled his hand away. Cassie swallowed hard to force down the knot in her throat. Walter had that same knot in the pit of his stomach as he walked towards the bedroom door.

He turned and looked at her before he exited, "I love you, Cassie, but I can't do this."

Cassie folded her arms across her nude body protectively. "Love isn't supposed to feel like this," she muttered to the empty room.

Cassie went to bed early but was awakened at ten forty by her cell phone vibrating on the nightstand. The caller ID flashed a number she didn't recognize but she picked up anyway. It was Nick.

"Hi Cassie. I'm sorry I'm calling so late but I need to cancel our appointment tomorrow morning."

"If this is a business call then it's inappropriate. I'm in bed."

"Will you fu....ck me?"

Cassie sat up straight, shocked from what she thought she heard. "Excuse me?"

"I said, will you forgive me," Nick laughed to himself, "...for waking you."

"Oh," she answered, still half asleep. "Yes, I forgive you but call back in the morning after nine. We can reschedule then. Cassie flopped back down cursing the disruption. Today just wasn't her day.

* * * * *

After her husband went to work, Cassie called Nick's cell phone. The last few days in court had left her emotionally drained and generally unhappy. The fact that Walter seemed interested last night, but then rejected her, just made things worse. Nick answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Nick, it's Cassie."

"Good morning Mrs. Parks."

She sighed, "Please don't call me that."

Nick feigned concern, "Is everything ok?"

There was a long pause before Cassie answered. "I really need you...I...I mean your services. Are you sure we can't meet today?"

"I have a several meetings but we can meet around five."

"Where is your office?"

"I am downtown in the Getty building."

"The Getty building? I thought that only housed law offices."

Nick cursed his mistake. "I meant the Drake Tower. It's right across the park from Getty. I am still new in town and I have to get my bearings."

Nick made reservations at a popular supper club and met Cassie there after work. He was pleasantly surprised when the host escorted her to their secluded table. Cassie was dressed more casually then she had been at the courthouse but it was still business like. What she didn't realize was that her sex appeal had nothing to do with the clothes she wore. Just like Walter told her long ago, it came from the inside.

The two of them talked business all through dinner but things got more personal as they waited for dessert. Nick put cream and sugar in his coffee as he laughed to himself.

Cassie's eyes swept over him, "What's so funny?"

"Childhood memories," he laughed. "I used to drink cream like it was milk."

"That's really strange."

"My grandparents drank it straight too," Nick rationalized, "They took medicine with it."

"That makes sense. I used to have a prescription with directions to take it with food or milk. Cream is the next best thing." Cassie giggled, "Maybe I'll try it someday."

Nick nudged the ceramic pitcher towards her, "There's no time like the present."

"You want me to drink out of that?"

"Just a taste," he said seductively, "Will you taste it for me?"

Her face flushed with heat, "Well I ...I suppose I can."

Nick dipped the tip of his straw into the pitcher and then capped it with his finger. He was careful not to spill a drop as he reached across the table to Cassie's awaiting open mouth. Nick watched as a bit of cream leaked from the side of Cassie's mouth and dribbled down her chin. That erotic image made his dick awaken. He hesitated before reaching across the table and intimately wiping it away. "You didn't swallow."

The waiter interrupted, sitting the crème brulet between them. Cassie's eyes grew large as she watched the server use a hand torch to scorch the sugar at the table. Nick's mind was elsewhere as he watched the white crystals melt, and then solidify to a dark brown shell. Continuing their conversation, Nick said the first thing that popped into his mind. "So, tell me, Cassie. How did you and Walter meet?"

Cassie leaned forward and put her elbows on the table, presenting her cleavage to Nick. "Actually that's a funny story. I was in Jamaica with Janell and her parents eight years ago. We were swimming in the ocean when the tide swept me out and I almost drowned. Walter saved my life."

"And you had sex with him as a thank you?"

Once again he had left Cassie speechless. She was turned on but not entirely sure she should answer. Cassie was beginning to think this meeting was a mistake. Had Nick gotten the wrong idea about her motives or had she gotten the wrong idea about his?

"Why would you ask such a thing?" Cassie reached for her purse, which was beside her in the booth.

Nick pressed on, "If Janell had saved your life would you have bedded her too?" With each question he was breaking down her defenses.

"No." Cassie whispered. Her purse was in her lap now and she wanted to leave but something in Nick's eyes held her there.

"How can you be so sure?"

The notion was absurd to Cassie. "She's a woman." Cassie shifted in her seat as her cotton panties became glued in place.

"Have you ever kissed a woman? They can be quite enjoyable..." he focused on the crème brulet, "...like this dessert." Nick watched as Cassie's shaking hand picked up her spoon and eased towards the ramekin. He subtly shook his head. "Let me dear." Nick delicately tapped the hard shell breaking through to the creamy custard below. He fed Cassie the first spoonful and watched her savor it.

She had never tasted anything so divine. "Mmm..." The rich French confection brought on a food orgasm "Mmm..." she moaned.

It was enjoyable to watch Nick to watch her eat. "Do you like it?" he teased.

She rolled the warm vanilla custard in her mouth then swallowed bit by bit. "I love it."

"Do you want more?"

Cassie finally flirted back, "Only if you give it to me."

"Open your mouth, Cassie. Open wide so I can give it to you." He took another spoonful and gently put it in her mouth. As he continued feeding his client, his dick grew harder by the minute. Nick discreetly adjusted himself under the table. "I want to taste it."

"Of course." Cassie said, pushing the dessert closer to him.

"That's not quite what I meant." Nick stunned her by standing up and leaning across the table. He trailed his tongue along her bottom lip then drew it into his mouth. As they kissed, the rich dessert Cassie had been relishing was smoothly passed back and forth between them. Nick made all her thoughts and inhibitions momentarily leave her body. Cassie could think of nothing else but the kiss they were sharing. As the crème brulet dissolved, their hunger set in and the kiss grew more heated. She moaned softly as she felt her body tingle all over as if a thousand little pins were pricking her. Nick's tongue was deep inside of her, searching for something. His boldness gave her tiny goose bumps.