Scoundrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Cassie was estranged from her husband, she had forgotten just how wonderful kissing could be. She began to realize the seriousness of the situation when she felt her wetness on the move. How could such a simple action arouse such deep feeling? Cassie put her hand on Nick's chest and pushed him away to catch her breath.

"...luscious..." he muttered.

"You said a taste...that was damn near gluttonous," she said, thinking of the seven deadly sins.

The only sin on Nick's mind was lust, the pleasure of the body. He eased back into his side of the booth and gave Cassiethe look. "I want seconds."

Before she could respond, her cell phone rang. The interruption snapped her back to reality. The caller ID flashed "Home" which meant that it was Walter. Nick saw the conflicted look on her face and realized he was losing her. He had to think fast.

"Will you dance with me?"

Cassie's mouth opened but no words escaped. Both of their heads turned towards the band when it started to play a slow song. She shook her head, "No...I...I don't think my husband..."

"Your husband isn't here."

"Nick..."

"Your husband isn't here Cassie." He repeated in a low voice. "Please. We just made a verbal contract to work together. Just consider this dance our handshake."

How could she refuse? "Alright, but just one dance. It's getting late."

They walked arm in arm to the dance floor. Cassie kept a professional distance at first but three songs later doors were opened that couldn't be closed. What started out as an accidental touch, morphed into a purposeful caress. Cassie felt Nick's stiffness against her stomach but didn't flinch. She was falling deeper by the second for Nick who performed his foreplay in public on the dance floor.

Cassie left the restaurant with one thing on her mind. Nick had turned her on and now she was ready to let loose. Cassie climbed into bed with Walter but was quickly disappointed. The rejection made it easier to rummage through his papers after he was asleep and get information for Nick.

* * * * *

Cassie left her house behind schedule but felt liberated. As she coasted down the highway with the music blasting and the wind in her hair, she was more relaxed then she had ever been. She was about to have a rendezvous with the courthouse bandit that had come out of nowhere and stolen her heart. Cassie had come home all hot and bothered last night but her husband denied her yet again. It had been a long time since Walter or any man had made her feel so feminine. It wasn't so much what Nick had said, but the way he had looked at her. It was the way she felt when he shook her hand...like Janell and everyone else in the building just disappeared. Nick had a magnetism that her husband lacked, and she wanted to feel it again. She wanted to feel it deep inside of her.

Nick changed and then stood at the sink in his office bathroom and shaved. He was relaxed and confident about what was about to happen. The reason for his self-assuredness was that his dinner with Cassie had gone so well the night before. Just like the crème brulet, he had cracked Cassie's tough exterior and discovered something unexpected inside. There had to be more to the sexy housewife then meets the eye. Cassie was thinking the same thing about the bold businessman. It was surprising that he had perused a married woman. More shocking than that was the fact that she didn't pull away from him in his aroused state. The fact that she had kept on dancing last night meant that she was interested too.

Before getting out of her rental car Cassie took off her diamond wedding ring and left it in the ashtray. The only time she had ever considered that step was during a brief cyber liaison. There was a guy she used to chat with online, that she had become attracted to. At first Cassie was in denial about the emotional attachment but then it became clear to her that a deep bond was forming. She broke it off when she realized that she was falling in love. Since they had never had sex or even met, she was reluctant to call it an affair. In the history of her marriage this was the first time that she was considering cheating on a physical level.

She stood outside of the run down building in the bad neighborhood and touched up her makeup. Unfortunately this was the type of place she had grown up in so she was in her element. Her outfit also reflected her upbringing. Both her jeans and her tank top were a size too small. The tight fitting clothing showed off her voluptuous form. She looked good and she knew it...soon her new acquaintance would know it too. Cassie had a manila folder tucked under her arm that contained all of the info Nick had requested, pay stubs, 401k and bank statements, credit card bills, and anything else that seemed relevant. They were all records she'd taken from the office in her home without her husband's knowledge.

Nick prided himself on punctuality and hated it when other people were tardy. Cassie's late appearance ushered in mixed emotions for him.

"What took you so long?"

"I got caught in traffic."

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

She stared at him for a few moments confused by his attitude. Cassie broke the tension by producing her surprise. "I brought Chinese food. I thought you would be hungry after moving all of this stuff. Plus you bought dinner last night."

"I am hungry." Nick smiled but still seemed unimpressed. In his eyes, they were here for one purpose.

Cassie wondered if was it was inappropriate for her to bring dinner. After all this wasn't a date, was it? "I have what you need."

Nick shoved his hands in his pockets as he pondered the double meaning of her statement. "Do you now?"

Cassie nodded her head and shimmied past him, allowing her tits to graze his chest. She looked around the room and then back at him.

"This location is remote. Why didn't we meet in your office downtown?"

"I just signed the lease there and now it is being remodeled to my specifications. A friend is letting me use this space to store my things as they arrive from Oklahoma. This is the best I could do under the conditions."

She raised an eyebrow, "Conditions?"

"Yes...I had to see you," he said, reaching for her manila folder to make his point, "I didn't think you would mind the isolation."

"A housewife is used to seclusion," Cassie mumbled to herself as she roamed around in the open space. In the far corner of the room was a bunch of old furniture. There was a three-legged desk which was propped up with several phone books, a file cabinet and a black vinyl waiting room couch. All of the stuff looked like things you would see at a thrift store. She noticed that the pinstriped suit he was wearing the other day was folded and sitting on a box. This dusty office seemed like a strange place for it but she didn't mention it.

Nick studied her like a new car. Her clothing was a second skin and left nothing to his imagination. As she roamed around innocently, he broke the ice by babbling about Omaha and how Janell could find a lot ofB.E.E.F. there.

"Since she's married she needs to be a vegetarian right about now." Cassie joked about her long time friend.

"Have a seat." Nick watched as she sat on the carpet near his open laptop. He moved a large box and then sat beside her. "What did you bring to eat?"

"Mongolian beef, shrimp fried rice, and egg rolls."

"All of my favorites. You know me so well..."

Cassie laughed nervously as she unpacked the Styrofoam containers, "I must be psychic."

Nick began thumbing through her paperwork as she served their plates. He smiled as he read her legal name. "Cassandra...Cassandra Marie Parks, that's nice." Cassandra Green sounded nice to him too.

"My third grade teacher shortened Cassandra to Cassie, and I guess the nickname stuck," she shrugged.

After a series of pointed questions, he took the calculator out of his briefcase and began to add figures from her documents.

The only figure she wanted to be on his mind was the one she worked so hard to maintain at the gym. Cassie decided to take things into her own hands. She dipped her egg roll into the sweet and sour sauce and then trailed her tongue along the crispy skin so that it wouldn't drip on her fingers. Her actions sure got Nick's attention. He lost track of what he was doing after he looked up at her. It was obvious that they were attracted to one another, and Cassie was boldly making the first move.

Nick tried hard to put Cassie's seductive tactics out of his mind. He really liked her but this meeting was a means to an end. He only had a short amount of time to do a lot of work. Since Nick was used to working with numbers it didn't take long for him to key all of her info into the computer. After thirty minutes of compiling her financial data he took a dinner break. Until that point, Cassie had only been picking at her meal. She was hungry, but not for Chinese food. It had been months since her husband had showed her attention in the bedroom. She had decided on the drive over, that Walter's loss would be Nick's gain. For the second time, she dipped her egg roll into the sweet and sour sauce hoping to make his dick stir in his pants. This time instead of licking the sticky sauce she let it drip. Nick stopped eating and stared at her waiting to see what happened next. He instantly got hard when she deep throated the appetizer and sucked it dry. Nick was excited but he wasn't used to women as forward as this. As she held the egg roll, he noticed that she wasn't wearing the wedding ring she had on at the courthouse. That had to be a good sign. In a heartbeat, he decided to flirt back even though his gut feeling was that this would lead to trouble. Nick dunked his appetizer in the bright red sauce and held it out for Cassie hoping she would take the bait.

Cassie got on her knees and leaned over his laptop to take it into her mouth. Nick let out a low moan as she seductively sucked the sticky egg roll like a whore. This time some of the sauce dripped onto her tits, which were on display because of her low cut tank top. Cassie didn't seem to care about that or the bit that trailed from the corner of her mouth, like the cream at the restaurant. Nick thought that made her seem like a whore and treated her as such.

"Come here."

Cassie eased back, asserting her power. "No, you come here."

"Make it worth my while." He instructed.

"Alright."

Cassie pealed her straps over her shoulders and slipped her arms out. Now her tank top was only held up by her titties. When Nick realized that Cassie had on no bra under her shirt, he bet money that she wasn't wearing any panties either. Win or lose, he called her bluff and moved closer. They both sat up on their knees and kissed like this moment was meant to be. Nick devoured her neck and shoulders but every time he attempted to touch her tits, she would ease back. He didn't see what the big deal was especially since they were still covered by her red top.

Nick grew frustrated, "You are playing a dangerous game Mrs. Parks."

"Is there a restroom here?" She backed away again.

He snapped back to reality, "Yes, it's back there."

Nick waited until the door shut to stand up. His erection was still strong but now he wondered would he be relieving it with her or by himself after she left. Cassie was standing in the bathroom debating how far she should allow this encounter to go when something caught her eye. A brown leather wallet was sitting on the back of the toilet. She was soon sorry that her curiosity got the better of her.

When Cassie opened the door Nick was holding his navy colored tie that had been folded with his suit. He lifted it over her head and looped it around her waist to pull her close. Now they were in the threshold between the main room and bathroom. There wasn't an inch between them as they looked intently into each other's eyes.

"I think I should go."

Nick leaned in for a kiss but she pulled away. His heart was pounding fast in his chest. "That's not funny."

"It wasn't supposed to be." Cassie knew that since he was already aroused, he wouldn't stand for too much teasing, but she continued the game anyway. It was what turned her on.

This time when Nick leaned in he hesitated and nuzzled her face. His client closed her eyes and allowed herself to be taken in by what could only be described as magic. Nick was working a spell on her, a spell that she was more then willing to fall under. Now it was Cassie whose pulse was racing. The sexual tension was building as he inhaled the aroma of the dipping sauce.

When their lips finally met, it was a wild passionate kiss that subdued their lust. Nick pulled the tie from her waist and bound her wrists in one swift motion. Everything happened so fast that Cassie barely had time to react. Once she was immobile, Nick yanked her tank top down around her waist lowered his head to the firm titties that had been pressed against him. They were surprisingly supple and also tasted of sweet and sour sauce. Cassie wasn't scared but she was apprehensive. Even when Nick's behavior started to get forceful, she stayed with him every step of the way.

Suddenly he pushed her to her knees sending Cassie face to face with his hard dick. A slight smile overtook her mouth, but the giggles turned into a full blown laugh. Upon closer inspection, Nick wasn't as long as her husband Walter but he was definitely thicker. This was going to be easy. Hell she might even enjoy it.

"I see you're smiling. Is it because you are about to do what you do best, sucking my balls like a pro?" Nick teased.

"All of this build up for that. My husband is bigger then you..."

Her statement, and the fact that she has attempted to get up angered Nick. He responded accordingly, but instinctively knew what line not to cross.

"My dick is gonna love your wet pussy...I can feel it now...but first I want to see my cum on your face just like the sweet and sour."

She sat there helplessly as the rest of her clothes were discarded. Cassie was open to oral sex but hadn't intended to fuck this guy. After all, she was married. She figured that maybe if she sucked his dick really good, he wouldn't be able to get it up a second time. It wasn't that she was a cock tease, she actually liked his roughness. What she didn't like was the way he talked to her. Every time Nick spoke to her, it was less and less of a turn on. Cassie protested by leaning back into the door jam, sitting back on her calves. She shivered as goose bumps rose all over her skin.

Nick wasn't having that. In his eyes, they had come too far not to go all the way. He let her know that by grabbing her by the hair and forcing his dick in her face. She took a few shallow breaths then opening her mouth accepted him. Nick's dick almost seemed alive as it snaked towards the back of her mouth. Cassie inhaled through her nose and then swallowed to relax her throat. Before she knew it Nick was fucking her face. Cassie braced her bound wrists on the dirty rug and whimpered as he pumped in and out. She finally managed to pull away to get her bearings looking up at him with misty eyes.

The sight of Cassie crying made Nick's erection stronger. He wondered in his head which was saltier, the tears on her face or the cum she was about to taste.

"Don't cry baby. You know you want this dick. Suck it until it's soft."

Cassie was never one to back away from a challenge. She barely knew this guy and he didn't really know her, so they could be anybody they wanted to be. They were characters in a game. That realization was the only thing that made the situation better. Cassie took him into her mouth again, but this time on her terms. Nick groaned nonstop while her tongue did stunts until a stream of cum hit the back of Cassie's throat. She kept on sucking until there was nothing left to swallow and then Nick went limp. She moved the salty residue around her mouth and then looking up at him spat, "What else do you have for me?"

Her actions temporarily stunned Nick. He just stared at her as she crawled away naked towards his laptop. The sight of her honey colored ass sealed the deal. Before long he focused on the trail of her pussy juices inching down her thighs. Nick couldn't wait to taste it.

"Are you gonna let me thank you?" He helped her to her feet and then stood in awe of her.

She thought it was funny how Nick was being gentle now that he had busted his first nut. Maybe it had been a long time for him too.

"I'm gonna make you thank me twice," Cassie responded, as she looped her bound arms around his neck. "I made you cum so untie me."

As they huddled there, Cassie wasn't fearful. After all she had taken away his power. The one thing marriage had taught her is that if you can make a man cum often and hard, then you control shit. There was no doubt in her mind that nothing would happen tonight that she didn't want to happen.

"What's in it for me?" Nick wasn't amused.

He yanked the tie making her stumble towards the old furniture in the corner. He bent her over the couch and tethered her bound wrists to a locked file cabinet drawer. Nick slid the couch back towards them, which made her feet lift right off the floor.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"I could never hurt you Cass. Besides, if I spare your life, maybe you'll thank me like you thanked Walter in Jamaica," he said, recalling the story of how she met her husband.

"This isn't funny. Untie me."

This situation was getting serious. In her current position Cassie was immobile. She inched forward, leveraging her elbows against the cushions and then jerked around trying to get her footing. To Nick it looked as if she was fucking the couch. He hesitated while taking off his pants and laughed at the sight of her ass moving back and forth.

"If you think that feels good, wait until I'm inside of you."

"Fuck you."

"All in due time Cassie."

Nick rested his hands on her warm body savoring the moment. He caressed her with long fluid strokes as he nibbled his way down her back, taking so much time with his attention that Cassie felt tortured. Nick kneeled on the floor behind Cassie and lifted her thighs in the air. He propped them over his shoulders so that Cassie was balancing precariously and had to depend on his body for support. Nick sunk down low and angled his face up to view his prize. By the time she felt his tongue pressing into her clit she was ready to explode. Nick wasn't having that. Eating a woman was almost better then actual sex to him. He loved the fact that he could make a woman cum over and over and then turn right around and fuck her some more.

Cassie's moans filled the empty office. The only way he could penetrate her deeper was to cup her ass with his hands and pull her forward into his face. She had a small orgasm, he could feel her shaking against his tongue, but he wasn't satisfied with that. Nick wanted the sensation of her gushing into his mouth. He started sucking out her pussy like a teenager tilting the glass for the last of his milkshake. Minutes later, Cassie squirmed like a fish out of water, moaning and whimpering, as another orgasm tore through her body. Her mid section bowed as she tried to keep her balance. To Nick it looked like she was flying with her back arched and her legs dangling. He prepped his dick for entry by stroking it while he lapped up her juices. His continued attention caused her to quiver as spasm after spasm erupted through her body.

The room was quiet now, an eerie quiet. The only sound was Cassie's muffled weeping. Her heart felt as empty as the cold, stuffy office, but her body was alive. She searched her mind for a way out of this degrading situation. Nicks voice broke her concentration. She heard real concern in his voice just then.