Scoundrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to go home?"

"Yes." She answered faintly.

Nick turned Cassie over so that he could look her in the eyes. Now she was breast up with her arms stretched out over her head. Eyes pleading. Nick scooped his arms behind Cassie to support her back. She gasped when he leaned over and began teasing her nipples. He wasn't letting her go.

"When we were at the restaurant," he spoke between nibbles, "I wondered how far you were willing to go."

She could feel her nipples tighten in his mouth, feel his teeth on her. It was hard for Cassie to balance over the couch in this new position so she locked her ankles around Nick's hips.

"I'll do anything...just tell me what to do and I will," she pleaded as her mind raced. "Just untie me and we can...whatever....." Cassie's voice trailed off with a moan. The attention Nick was giving to her titties was paying off.

Nick caressed Cassie like he genuinely cared for her. He caressed her like they were lovers from long ago. He stopped for a moment to lean over to kiss her on the lips. It was as if he was apologizing up front for what was about to happen. Cassie closed her eyes and moaned an approval as he explored her mouth with his tongue. When Nick pulled away she strained her body up to continue their connection. In this heartbeat they were one.

Nick licked a trail back down to her nipples, "Cass, do you know who I am?"

She closed her eyes, "You're Nick."

"I saw the look on your face when you came out of the bathroom. Did you look in my wallet?"

Cassie shook her head, "No."

"I'll ask you one last time. If you tell the truth, things will be easier on you."

"Nicholas Green, financial advisor."

Nick thrust his dick into Cassie's slit she spoke, repeating, "Do you know who I am?" in an angrier tone.

The sounds that came out of Cassie's mouth scared her. She was screaming, crying out now, not from fear but from ecstasy. After months of masturbating, feeling a dick inside of her was incredible. Her pussy read every ridge and vein on his muscle like fingers trailing over brail. She was so wet that Nick almost slipped free each time he pulled back. Cassie felt that, and used her muscles to draw him deeper. She hadn't expected it to be like this. Having a new man made her feel worthy. She wished her hands were free so that she could touch his body too.

Strands of Cassie's black hair were plastered to her face with sweat. She was working hard now, meeting each thrust of his with her own. Cassie struggled with her breathing. "Free...free my hands and...and I'll tell you..."

Her statement angered Nick. He was in control here not Cassie. Nick pulled out abruptly leaving Cassie's body bouncing like a Slinky. She lay there in pain not sure of what to do next. There was no comfortable position to be found. Her back, arms and pussy were sore. The only relief she felt was when her captor was inside of her. In those moments the pleasure overrode her pain. Cassie thought she was going crazy. How could anyone enjoy being raped, the whole notion was absurd. Is that what this was? Maybe it wasn't. Cassie's mind flip flopped as she became further unglued.

Nick was disappointed that the sex couldn't continue. He really wanted to fuck her but he needed to know how much she knew. Nick softened his tone hoping she would be less frightened of him.

"Let me do it to you..."

"You just did it to me," she said, sarcastically.

"Let me do it to you here." Nick squeezed her ass tightly. "You have a gorgeous ass. Can I fuck you in it?"

Cassie tried to bargain with him. "Untie me and you can."

"I wanna fuck you in the ass,Cass," Nick rhymed, as he took her response as a yes. He laughed to himself because he had no intentions of untying her. Nick massaged her ass, peeking every once in a while at the tight hole between her cheeks. Cassie knew the degree of pleasure that was coming. Walter used to like this position but had long since stopped. As Nick pressed the head of his dick against her opening, she was reminded of the good old days with her husband. Cassie held her breath in anticipation while Nick coated his dick with more of her pussy juices and then eased in slowly.

After what seemed like forever, his cock rested in its final destination. He stroked steady and deep allowing Cassie to get used to the feeling as he leaned over to taunt her. His voice was made for seduction, "Do you let your husband fuck you like this or have you been saving it for me?" he swept the hair from the back of her neck and bit her lovingly.

Cassie didn't dare tell Nick that Walter didn't want to touch her at all. The last thing she wanted was his pity.

"Cass, answer me..."

She whimpered as he picked up speed. "What do you want me to say?"

"Say that you're sorry you didn't meet me first." Nick's chest was cradled by her back as he tormented her.

Cassie enjoyed the alternating sensations of his wet nibbles and his warm breath as he spoke into her ear. "No." She cried, feeling loyalty to her husband. Cassie knew what Nick wanted to hear but wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Nick stood up straight and pounded her ass harder. "I remember the look in your eyes at the courthouse. Did you look at Walter like that the first time you saw him?" Fucking Cassie was a surreal experience.

"Umm...Nick..." She let out a long, low moan like he was hitting the right spot. "No." She groaned, finally answering his question..

"The next time you fuck Walter are you going to be thinking of me? Wishing it me inside of you?"

Cassie closed her eyes and surrendered.

When Nick saw the slightest hint of a nod he realized that she had made her choice. She had answered his question honestly and that pleased him. Now it was his turn to please Cassie.

"Whose ass is this?"

"It's yours. I belong to you." She had nothing else to lose now.

That was just what Nick wanted to hear. Her simple admission was a license to fuck her anyway he pleased. "That's right Cass and I'm gonna make sure you don't forget it." Nick had a firm grasp on her hips and was hammering her with a vengeance.

"Nick..." She gasped. Coherent thoughts left Cassie's head as he pumped in and out.

The feeling of Cassie's asshole gripping his dick was almost too much for him to take. "Yeah baby?"

He tried to think of all sorts of nonsexual things to prevent himself from climaxing.

The sound of his skin slapping against Cassie's echoed in the hollow space. As her skin became wet and slick, the front of her body created suction against the warm black vinyl. It was almost the same feeling as falling asleep in the summertime on her family's plastic covered sofa.

"Nick...my...my hands..." Cassie's hands had become free from the file cabinet but were still bound together. She didn't try to get away with her new found freedom. She just maneuvered herself to the floor to relieve the stress on her back. With that tension gone, she was sure to cum soon.

They repositioned themselves on her balled up shoulder bag, which elevated her hips, and then continued to fuck. That short break from stimulation was just what Nick needed because he wanted to last as long as possible for Cassie. The fact that he had already cum once, worked in his favor. It meant that he needed to harder and longer for the second nut.

Cassie moaned nonstop from the pressure of Nick inside of her. "How does it feel,Cass, while I'm stretching out your ass?"

Nick was talking to her, but it was hard for her to respond. Her words came measured with each thrust of his, "It...feels...so...good." Cassie had never felt such gratification with Walter.

"Do you like it fast or slow? At the courthouse you seemed like themake love slow type of chick...but look at you now."

"Fuck me harder," Cassie managed to get out, each word separated like a syllable.

She screamed as Nick slammed deeper and faster. Every now and then there was a hint of discomfort but it was nothing she couldn't handle since it was unintentional. They were going at it so vigorously that Cassie's exposed skin was being rubbed raw from friction on the rug. She gritted her teeth and sucked up the pain.

Suddenly there was frantic pounding on the door. Someone was yelling something that she couldn't understand. Nick slowed down his assault until Cassie made her feelings known.

"Don't stop Nick."

"Where do you want me to cum?" he panted, as he granted her wish. Nick reached underneath her and stroked her clit as he hit her from the back.

"Everywhere...in me...on me..."

Never in her life had she felt such euphoria. Cassie closed her eyes, attempting to own this experience. She began grabbing at the carpet and biting her lip as her orgasm clawed at her insides then erupted around Nick. Cassie lay still fearing that any more stimulation would break her. Now she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was such a thing as feeling too good. Cassie was spent. Nick selfishly kept on moving deeper and harder, causing her to shake wildly as another orgasm riddled her body. She started muttering incomprehensibly from the caldron of pain and pleasure she was trapped in.

Surprisingly her contractions didn't cause Nick to cum. He was on his way now but they were interrupted again by pounding on the door. The yelling they had heard before was muffled by the approaching sirens. He pulled out prematurely before he climaxed leaving Cassie to pull herself together. She curled up into a primal mass overcome by the experience. Nick moved quickly around the room, ignoring the woman he had been inside of. Cassie watched despondently as he gathered his things and then left her lying on the floor in a pool of sweat and cum. The distant sound of a closing door ushered in the realization that Nick had fled.

"Don't leave me here...please." She struggled to get to her feet. Cassie began to scream like a mad woman. She was still screaming when her rescuers broke down the door to find her naked, confused, and alone.

* * * * *

All parties involved sat in the judge's chambers and waited patiently while Detective Sloan scanned his notepad. He crossed his leg and then began his testimony. "At 4:32 PM on July 27th I responded to a call on the 6400 block of Torrent Street. An anonymous tip called into the station that a woman's screams were heard. It was also reported by a witness who was out walking his dog, that there was a tied up woman being assaulted in an abandoned building. He had seen them through the small window in the door as his terrier was taking a leak on the nearby tree." He cleared his throat, "My partner and I arrived at the scene and found Mrs. Parks naked and tied up."

"What happened next?"

"She was cuffed."

"You untied her only to handcuff her?" The judge asked.

"We mistakenly thought she was a prostitute. That's the type of neighborhood she was in. The situation was cleared up and she was released."

Judge Baker asked her next question, "Mrs. Parks had been raped?"

"No she stated that the sex was consensual and didn't want to go to the hospital or press charges."

"Was Mrs. Parks injured?"

"The only visible injuries were rug burns from the sex."

Walter stood up and began to pace the floor. Knowing that his wife had fucked someone else was bad enough, but now he had to hear the sorted details.

"Are you alright Mr. Parks?"

He looked over at Cassie and shook his head, "Yes your honor."

"Would you like a break?"

"No, your honor," he answered dryly.

"Then I'll need you to take a seat."

Walters jaw twitched as he took a seat beside his adulteress wife. The judge took a sip of water and then asked another question of the detective. "Did she tell you who she was there to see?"

"Yes, she supplied us with the name Nicholas Green."

"Did you question Mr. Green?"

The detective shook his head. "No, he fled the scene before we arrived. We have had trouble locating him. Mrs. Parks had lost the business card and didn't remember any info it contained, including the cell phone number. We questioned the hostess who took their dinner reservation at the supper club and she didn't have any new information."

Walter interrupted, "You had dinner with this guy? Were you dating him?"

She looked at her husband, "It wasn't like that. It was a business meeting."

Things were looking worse by the minute for Cassie.

The judge glanced at Cassie who was avoiding eye contact as she asked her question.

"Did Janell Rivers remember any pertinent information?"

"No. Mrs. Parks' friend, who had been in town for moral support during the dissolution of the marriage, was interviewed before she returned to her home state. She confirmed that they met Nicholas Green together at the courthouse the day of Walter and Cassie's divorce hearing. She also confirmed that she and Cassie Parks spoke to Mr. Green over the phone about financial planning. He seemed excited and informed about his profession but she was still leery."

Detective Sloan gave an opinion after he was done reporting the facts. "I wouldn't be surprised if the card was bogus anyway. We believe that Nicholas Green was the con man's alias."

"What evidence supports that theory?"

"He had Mrs. Parks meet him at an abandoned building to conduct their business and the fact that he has completely dropped out of sight."

"Wasn't it easy to tell that it was an abandoned building?"

"Well, maybeabandoned is the wrong term," he explained. "A more accurate description would be vacant. It was vacant office space. We talked to the buildings owner and he states that the space has been empty for several months. He had no idea that someone had broken in and was using it."

Judge Baker looked skeptically at Cassie and then back at the detective, "It would seem like Mrs. Parks should have taken the lack of furniture as a red flag."

He flipped the page in his notebook, "Not necessarily. She stated that the suspect had a plausible explanation."

"And what was that?" Judge Baker seemed anxious for the answer.

"He had just moved here from out of state and was storing things in the space for a few days while his office downtown was finished. There were moving boxes scattered all over the location." Detective Sloan uncrossed his leg to shift in his seat.

"Was any evidence gathered from his belongings?"

"No, all of the boxes were empty. We did however collect fingerprints. No matches were found in the system."

"Was DNA collected?"

He grinned like a dirty old man, "Yes, several semen samples were lifted from around the room. Apparently they not only had sex on the rug, but also on an old couch and in the hallway near the bathroom."

The judge tucked her hair behind her ear as she scribbled on her legal pad. "If Nicholas Green didn't lure Mrs. Parks there to rape her, what was the purpose?"

"We all found that out a few days later. Mrs. Parks called me and said that her bank accounts had been drained."

"Court records state that Mrs. Parks was a housewife that made extra money by babysitting. How much money was taken?"

"A substantial amount." The detective confirmed, "Four years ago her grandmother died and left her an inheritance. There was some property, which her husband helped her sell as well as a cash settlement. She invested the money and did quite well for herself but recently liquidated the stocks in light of these divorce proceedings. Mrs. Parks explained to me that she was thinking of moving out of state and needed the cash to obtain a new residence and live until she was gainfully employed."

Walter saw how uncomfortable his wife had become and didn't care. When Cassie reached for his hand in support, he pulled away. Walter didn't make eye contact, ashamed of all that had been said about her. He had also been there on the night in question. The police had called him to pick up Cassie who was too shaken to drive. Two things struck him. One was the sweet nutty smell of sex in the air, and the other was the way his wife looked. Even her humiliation couldn't hide the glow. Walter knew that his wife was a highly sexual being. He also knew that it had been months since he had touched her. That added up to an explosive combination. The whole drive home Cassie has a smile that rivaled the Mona Lisa. That was the tell tale sign that Cassie had enjoyed whatever she had endured. The whole thing sickened him and underscored that he was doing the right thing by divorcing her.

Detective Sloan continued, snapping Walter back to reality. "Mrs. Parks had neglected to tell us that the man had made off with her personal information and financial records, until it was too late."

"Did she say why she left out that pertinent info?" Judge Baker sucked the end of her pen cap as she processed the info.

"Embarrassment. It was bad enough that she was found tied up and naked. Even though divorce proceedings had been started, she was still married and in effect cheating on her husband. She told us that she didn't want her husband to use that against her. The fact that this crook stole her life savings...money she was going to use to make a new life for herself after the divorce just made matters worse."

"Is there anything you want to add?"

"No, your honor," he finished up.

"Thank you. You may go."

After Detective Sloan left the judge's chambers, she looked at Walter Parks. "Is there anything you would like to add?"

"Yes. I still care about my wife's well being. The fact that we weren't compatible as husband and wife has nothing to do with the unfortunate situation Cassie currently finds herself in." he swallowed hard, pushing his disgust to the pit of his stomach. "For that reason, I am upping her divorce settlement to cover the full amount stolen from her."

He showed the check to Judge Baker and then handed it to Cassie who was overwhelmed with tears from her husband's generosity.

"The official record should state that I have offered an additional forty thousand dollars on top of the agreed upon settlement with the stipulation that she move away and not come back for at least five years. Cassie's escapades have not only embarrassed me and my family, but have damaged my business too."

After the proceedings were over, Cassie leaned over to thank him.

"You don't know what a difference this will make in my life Walter." She bit her bottom lip.

"I could sit here and say that you met a con man that took advantage of you but we both know it was more then that. Just take the money and go. I don't want to deal with you anymore."

* * * * *

Nick fled the day of the incident and never went back. He knew that if he had stayed to see about Cassie the police would have been hot on his trail. As things stood, he didn't have his woman but he had a shit load of her money. To him it seemed like a hollow victory.

The day the divorce became final marked the day Cassie no longer had any ties to Salt Lake City. With the negative publicity from the theft of her money, she had lost all of her babysitting clients. Parents didn't want their children in a daycare run by a depraved dingbat. After all, she had been a married woman who fucked that scoundrel. Now that she was single, she had no place to stay. Cassie considered moving back to Denver where she had grown up and also where her dearest friend Janell lived. The only thing holding her back was the droves of family members there. They were one of the reasons she was so eager to move away with her new husband seven years ago.

One thing Cassie knew was that the state of her life couldn't get any worse. The light at the end of the tunnel was a well worn business card that read Nicholas Green. She packed her suitcases and bought a one-way Amtrak ticket to Omaha. Cassie had never been to Nebraska before but had fond memories of the day her cyber lover told her about it.