Sealed Like Envelopes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think so," said Adele. "In fact, that reminds me how hot this coat is. Think you could put it away for me? I'll carry the aphrodisiacs (she giggled) upstairs. Why don't we brainstorm in your bedroom?" she scooped up the food and champagne, grabbed two flutes, and headed up the stairs.

Jake shook his head at her. She always managed to catch him at his own game. Tossing her coat into the closet, he rambled up the stairs. Reaching his room, he peered inside. Adele had stripped out of her dress, now wearing only a matching magenta bra and thong. She was lighting the candles he had artfully scattered through the room earlier in the afternoon. His entire body tightened and he could feel his cock begin to grow. "How does she do that?' he wondered.

Noticing Jake near the door, she spoke with her back turned to him. "I don't get into that black lace thing. Too itchy. Give me hot pink silk any day. My one true weakness."

"I think your lingerie might be my one true weakness as well. I planned out this perfect seduction for tonight, but I'm afraid it's going to need to wait," as he spoke he felt an additional tightening in his crotch. He pulled her to him, hands immediately going to the tops of her thighs. She rocked against him, reveling in the feel of his strong body behind her. He reached up and unclasped her bra. It fell lightly to the floor.

Just as his hands reached up to cup her breasts, she pulled away momentarily. "I didn't light all of these candles for nothing. Turn off the lights and so we can get this party started."

At first, Jake thought Adele wasn't turned on yet. Then he saw in the candlelight a bright shine on the inside of her thighs. "So," he thought, "she gets off on teasing. Let's see how she does when I turn the tables on her." He scooped Adele up in his arms and set her down on the bed. For a moment, he simply admired her. Her hair swirled in an angelic halo about her head, her breasts swelled and tightened beneath his gaze. Her flat stomach quivered slightly, just above the slightly pouched mound beneath her pink thong. She was beautiful in every sense of the word. She deserved to be worshiped, but not before he made her want it a bit.

Crawling up between her legs, he began lightly touching her pussy through her panties. She moaned as his fingers dragged the moist material through her lips.

"Mm, Jake don't stop," she whispered. "More please." But Jake was not about to be rushed. He continued his small, soft motions even as she began inching down the bed towards him. And then he stopped. "Jake!" she cried. "Why are you stopping? You know I need more than that!"

Just then, he reached up to her hips and began pulling her thong down. The material at the crotch was so drenched it partially stuck to her swollen lips. She gasped when the cooler air of the room blew across her pussy. Noticing her reaction, Jake again bent between her spread thighs. He blew a small puff of air against her lips and her hips jerked. He did it again and her back arched. One more time and she began wiggling beneath his gaze.

"Touch me, please," she cried.

"Well, now that you asked so nicely," Jake lowered his mouth and licked her pussy slowly from bottom to top. She shivered.

"So good," she moaned. "More."

Happy to oblige, Jake slid his tongue into her pussy until her lips were pressed into his face. He took a lingering tour through her lips, tracing elegant patterns on the insides of her thighs with his tongue. To mix things up a bit, he began mimicking those same patterns with his fingers below her knees. Adele's skin puckered and her legs began quivering.

"How do you do that?" she slowly whispered, adjusting herself on the bed once again. The energy and the power of her pleasure coursed through her, preventing relaxation. As Jake played with her pleasure buttons, she struggled beneath him, hoping that her added friction with the bed sheets might hurry her orgasm. She needed this more than she knew.

And then, his fingers were inside her, filling her deep warmth. She sighed, moaned, arched her back. "So good, so good, so good," she mumbled. It was as if electricity was racing through her nervous system: she could see her orgasm rushing toward her. And when it hit, it was glorious. She cried out "Jake, Jake, Jake!" She writhed on the bed, gasping as she came down from her pleasure zenith.

She turned to Jake, breathing heavily, "I've never felt anything that good before."

"And I'm just getting started," breathed Jake. He languidly moved up her body, fitting her hands to her breasts and squeezing softly. Reaching up further, he gently kissed her on her lips. Adele intensified the kiss, dragging her hands through his hair and wrapping her legs around his torso.

"Let's see if we can take care of that little problem I feel against my stomach, hmm?" she teased.

Jake reached up and brushed Adele's hair out of her eyes before positioning himself above her: he wanted to look into her eyes as he made love to her. He slowly pushed into her, watching her eyes darken and un-focus as he pushed deeper.

Adele moaned; loving the sensations Jake was creating within her. As he thrusted harder, Adele began reaching her hips to meet his. It took several tries, but soon she was pushing in the same rhythm, with no awkwardness. If only I could remember the first time, she thought. I'm sure it was almost this good.

Jake was thinking similar thoughts, wondering how he could have thrown away a chance with this perfect goddess. I am so lucky, he thought. I'll never let her get away.

But this moment was quickly reaching its pinnacle. Both Adele and Jake could feel their orgasms quickly approaching. Soon their cries were peaking in harmony: "Oh God, Oh God," yelled Jake. Adele, so far gone could only let out pleasurable moans and gasps, occasionally gasping, "Please, good."

And then she came. Stars floated behind her eyes as she could feel Jake's release deep within her. He called out her name and she whispered his in reply. He collapsed atop her and she wrapped herself around him.

"Good thing I'm on the Pill, huh?" she whispered huskily in his ear.

He rolled over suddenly, looking at her with a part-guilty, part-relieved expression. "I can't believe I forgot. That should be my responsibility and I—"

"Shh, don't worry. Everything's fine. I watch out for myself. You don't need to protect me. But you do need to do that again. That was amazing." She looked at him, skin radiant, hair tousled: like a gratified Aphrodite.

"Give me a minute to recover here," said Jake, giving a fake winded breath. "And while we're waiting, tell me about Travis. You did casually sidestep earlier questioning in that sexy getup."

"Travis who?" asked Adele, rolling over Jake and pinning him beneath her. "Besides, this is way more fun."

12