Seamus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sachs
Sachs
148 Followers

"No," I moaned. "No." I found my tongue. "Don't you get it? I've been a dick, a complete shithead. I want you, I do, I want you so badly-"

"Oh, just cut the crap," Neill spat. He tried to punch me again, but I blocked his fists.

"No- It's true, I do, I do. I wanted you to shag me last night, but I was stupid and scared- I've wanted you so badly for so long, but I'm such a shithead that I was scared someone would find out. It doesn't matter, I don't care who knows, I want you!"

Neill sort of calmed down after that. He chucked the bag off his bed and sat down. He took a deep breath and looked at me properly. His eyes were wider than usual, and a little wet. "Oh shite, Seamus..."

I took a deep breath and sat on the bed beside him, close to his legs, but not touching. "So... are we cool?"

"Yeah," Neill said. "Look, um, no-one needs to know about us. I mean- well, it doesn't mean we're gay or anything, really. You haven't done this before, have you?"

"No," I replied. "Have you?"

I think I saw a flash in his eye of some distant memory, or maybe I was just imagining it. "Once, sort of- Me and Marcus were drunk last year, but nothing really happened."

"Marcus?" I said with a bit of a smirk (Marcus is this guy who is best described by the words 'hairy', 'huge' and 'ape'. Don't get me wrong, he's a good mate, but he can be a bit thick, and he is the hairiest human being I have ever seen.)

"I was really pissed," Neill protested. "It doesn't matter does it?"

We both laughed. "Of course not," I said.

Everything went still then, as if time had stopped. We sat there for ages, just looking at each other's faces. Then one of us touched the other, and it was like someone had pressed the fast forward button (sorry if this sounds like Burton's 'Big Fish'). Electricity crackled across our skin, our lips met, our arms pulled us together. His lips were soft and muscular, and I found that he was leading me, coaxing my mouth open with his hot tongue. I willingly let him slide inside, his hot saliva merging with my own, our tongues entwined, massaging one another like the hand on my groin. I went wild. It was amazing. We moved against each other, pushing, pulling, like we were fighting one another rather than prefucking. My skin blossomed with heat, his every touch sent shivers through my body, radiating warmth. I was so hard already, harder than I've ever been in my life.

Neill pushed me back on the bed, so that I was lying beneath him. He pulled himself up and straddled me, his knees pressing in below my shoulder joints and squeezing my chest tightly. His pants were loose and made with a thick weave (he had his sixties ugly pants on that day), but I could still feel his hard cock and balls burning into my chest. He wiggled himself around a bit, making sure that I could feel it. "Ride me," I groaned. He did just that, slowly humping himself against my chest whilst he leant forward and kissed me. His silky hair formed a tent around our faces, but there was nothing girly about it. He smelt wonderful, a sort of combination of cinnamon, dope, old man clothing, sweat and cum. My senses reveled in the assault they were getting.

Neill moved further down me, and lay his head on my chest for a bit, whilst I draped my arms loosely around him. "Shite," he gasped.

"Yeah- God-" I replied. I pulled him up to my face and kissed him, and it was all on again. Our sweaty muscles fought and twisted against each other. We took off our shirts, relishing the way our bodies met, hard muscle on hard muscle, stretched ligaments and tendons moving with the muscles under our skins, sort of rippling like water over our chests.

I was fascinated by his nipples, they were brown and not actually as big as I had thought they were, but the had very thick, hard heads. I bent my head and licked him, generating a moan of, "Fuck, do that again." I did, flicking the tip off my tongue over both nipples, starting with the left and moving right then left again – whilst I moved between them, my hot saliva went cold, so that when I came back, they were warmed up once more, causing Neill to shiver. After a few seconds of doing that, I bent over and properly administered my tongue, swirling all over then sucking the nipple into my mouth. Neill went crazy – he trembled all over, threshing his body against the bed, moving his hands over my back and pulling me further onto him. His pelvis seemed detached from his body, tilting and humping against me in a powerful frenzy. "Oh- Ugh- Fuck, Seamus-" he moaned. I wondered how he would be when I sucked his cock.

I pulled off him and started to unbuckle his belt. Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Fuck," Neill swore.

"You guys haven't murdered each other, have you?" My ex, Jill, from two doors down. She was cool, we were still friends.

"No, we're fine!" I called out.

Another voice, Kevin, who didn't actually live in our Hall, was about 28, but always seemed to be there. "Have you guys kissed and made up yet?"

Someone else, "Neill, your car's still out the back with the trunk open. Do you want me to move it? The kitchen staff are seriously considering getting it towed."

"Greg," I said, identifying the voice.

"Shit," Neill said. He got off the bed in a hurry and did up his belt. He struggled with his t-shirt for a second, then got it on back to front, so he had to take it off and put it on again. "Nah man, I'll come out and shift it- I'll just be a second, I've lost my keys with all this shifting around. Could you go down and stall the staff?"

"Yeah sure. I'll see you there."

"Do you want a hand bringing your bags back in, Neill?" Jill asked.

"Yeah that'd be good." By that time we were both dressed, and trying to hide our boners. Neill wedged his behind his belt buckle (ouch), I relied on baggy trackpants and a long rugby jersey. We opened the door.

There were six people crowding the hallway. Jill, Kevin, Greg, a girl I didn't know, Harry (our neighbour) and our RA, Liam. Liam glared at me. He always glared at me, I don't know why. He slapped Hall fines on me whenever he possibly could. To make matters worse, he was also in my rugby team, and somehow managed to get me in trouble with Coach a lot. I think he had what I call short person's disease – because you're small, you make up for it by having an immense ego. Liam was about 5'5", bulky, yet fast – he was nicknamed 'the Bullet'. He had a military-issue haircut (apparently it made him run faster) and narrow, dark eyes. (If you're wondering why I'm telling you this, me and Neill taught him a lesson he wouldn't forget in a hurry that year, I'll tell you about it later).

"Shit, what happened to your face?" Kevin exclaimed, staring at me.

Instinctively, I touched my face, sort of checking that it was all still there. There must've been a mark from when Neill had hit me. "Somebody punched me," I said.

"Yeah, I thought you guys must be having a fight," Harry said. "It's all over, I hope?"

"Look, I'd better go rescue my car before it gets impounded. I'll see you guys later." Neill pushed through the group, followed closely by Jill ('Wait up! Don't walk so fast!' If she wasn't wearing her knee-high fuck-me boots it probably wouldn't have been so hard.)

I smiled. I couldn't help it. "Yeah, it's all over."

"Look man, if I've learned anything at all here, it's that one girl and two room-mates do not work," Kevin told me. Neill must've have told them we'd fought over Simone, I guessed.

"Yeah," I said.

"Anyway, you're both good-looking guys – I mean, half the hall wants to fuck you, and the other half has already done Neill in the three years he's been here. You'll get more chicks."

I almost laughed.

In the next story – I tell you how me and Neill finally slept together, and how Liam finally got his come-uppance.

Sachs
Sachs
148 Followers
12