Search for the Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as he leaned into her, his erection poking clearly against her ass. If that was his idea of relaxing it wasn't happening. She never wanted anything in there again. "And I suppose you have just the cure for my stress?"

"I may." His hands cupped her breasts, gently squeezing them as he whispered in her ear, "Want to try it?"

Alexis was blushing like mad as Chris kneaded her breasts not all that upset with it. This was the first person since Andrew to actually ask her instead of force her. She gulped as a hand left her breast and turned her head into a kiss. Then it was right back, of course. Alexis moaned into Chris' lips as his fingers rubbed circles around her nipples. When she didn't resist he pushed his tongue into her mouth, playfully attacking her own as she relaxed in his arms. Before he knew it she was kissing back. She tasted more wonderful than any girl he had ever kissed. He wanted more of her. His hand slid down her body to her thighs and dipped a finger right into her. Alexis jerked but just kept kissing him with more force. He knew she wasn't the kind of person to just lie around. His hand stroked her pussy as they finally parted for air. Alexis was panting as the cool water and the heat in her pussy built up. She needed more, and she knew Chris was not going to complain how. The Knight pushed him down onto the bank, twisting around and climbing up on his body. Chris stared at his first front view of Alexis' naked body as she left the water. He couldn't tell how much of her thighs were wet from the water for from their foreplay but he gave it an even shot. From the way Alexis was looking at his dick, it was going to get wetter.

The blonde beauty lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself on his manhood. In one move she impaled herself on him, moaning in pleasure as she began moving up and down on him. Chris moaned in pleasure himself at how she felt around him. It was almost strange how tight she felt after that minotaur fucking her, but he barely gave it a thought. Instead he grabbed her hips and began thrusting upwards into her. The two soon formed a rhythm as she coated his dick in her juices. Both were aroused and tired from the day however, and soon reached their limit as Chris filling her with his cum sent Alexis into an orgasm as well. Alexis pulled off of him and fell beside him, panting contently.

"So, relaxed yet?" For perhaps the first time, Alexis smirked back at him. He looked forward to seeing that more.