Season Finale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time out, everyone," I finally said. "Angie, can we go into the kitchen for a minute?" I looked over to the sofa. "Glenda, Jeff. Do you want to join us?"

We rose slowly and, watched by Bob, Mike and Johnno, disappeared into the kitchen. I closed the door. I noticed Angie had moved beside Glenda and put her arm around her. They whispered together.

"Is everyone OK?" I looked at Glenda. She blushed at the attention and looked around the room. We were all waiting for her.

"Don't look at me, guys," she said. "That was unbelievable! Jeff, I thought you'd hit the roof if another man dared to touch me."

"Normally I would hit him," he responded. "But, as I said, you girls started this with that wild show. We poor guys were in agony. I figured you deserved to pay a price." He paused, then cuddled her. "Anyway, you seemed to enjoy the experience."

She grinned like the cat that got the cream.

"Mmmmm."

I interrupted.

"Well, we've now got three very horny guys out there. . . and two in here. Maybe we should stop now, everyone have a cup of coffee and go home before this gets out of hand."

Angie playfully grabbed my limp cock. "Seems well IN hand to me."

Then Glenda spoke and stunned us all. "Or we could have another glass of wine and see where this leads. I rather liked that feeling. Taking on two of you guys. And being able to please both." She looked up at Jeff for a reaction.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12