Mixed Bathhouse Ch. 01

Story Info
Something new, and Literotica really needs a bisexual tag.
2.8k words
3.58
5.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't like any references to male only saunas? Then I suggest reading another story, regardless of how hot this first time bathhouse woman was.

Having discovered a bathhouse with mixed Mondays, I finally arranged a half day visit. For details and thoughts about a bathhouse being shared with women, see Ch. 1. And be aware it goes into more explicitly male oriented sex.

On Sunday, going to a sex site where I have been a member for over a decade, for the first time I registered at an event. Becoming the third person to do so, the others being a single woman and a single man. For me, the pure anonymity of the baths is part of what makes them so attractive, though this visit was different. Having seen previous comments from other members had been useful, and letting members know was a small but definite step in making more public my tastes and desires, something readers here already know.

Being on a comfortable train for an hour was a simple way to travel. With a recent change in the law, I would be able to smoke a bowl just before entering. This bathhouse was quite expensive, lacked a whirlpool, but appeared to be a true male sauna, with women allowed on Mondays. From my understanding of a sex club, simple nudity is not common - to the extent that one nearby club advertised special nude days - while make up certainly is. My preference, one satisfied easily at mixed public saunas, is for naked, unadorned women. Of course, a man can not really do anything sexual at such a public sauna, in contrast to here.

Getting thoroughly stoned discretely immediately before entering an unknown bathhouse is something I have never actually done before. Nor before entering a normal public mixed sauna, where everyone is naked from the start, and where getting hard is to be avoided. At the baths, being openly interested in sex is normal and accepted, which would apply just as well to any women inside.

A woman arrived around 3:30pm, an hour after my arrival, first seeing her in the shower area. It took a while to realize she was a woman, surrounded as she was. I watched from outside the bead curtain that set off the 4 shower heads, unconcerned about looking at a naked woman holding two cocks, having a tit played with as a man rode her from behind.

Stepping closer as a man left, to be replaced by a man no longer under the shower next to her, beginning to kiss her nipple and run his hand along her thigh. The man behind played with her other sexy tit, my hand now on my cock. She appeared more than willing, and watching how she put a man's hand between her legs, laughingly saying she wanted to be touched there too. Starting to gyrate, expression revealing how she was sinking deeper into pleasure, exactly the sort of behavior the baths are known for.

I have seen a wide variety of naked women over years of going to mixed sauna and nude beaches. Along with a bit of breast play among several pairs, one lesbian couple in the waves, tits pressed as they kissed with hands under the water, and one exhibitionist display of a woman with spread legs having her pussy stroked by her partner. However, never observing a woman being openly played with in a group, moaning. Potentially available, though being concerned about not pestering her was a consideration. Watching her get hornier was well within the rules, but touching was another level.

She looked very attractive, a nice bit of black pussy hair visible when she placed a likely stranger's hand on her slit. The situation was not clear, even if the view of her naked body was, watching how two men soaped her breasts, squeezing them. Her expression made plain how much she was enjoying the attention from all four men, especially when the man behind her reached to her front, placing a hand between her legs too. Looking at two men sharing a pussy was a kinky thrill, imagining that she was being fucked at the same time.

When another man left, I took his place, almost close enough to play with a breast, the closest I had ever been to an unknown woman while looking directly at her gorgeous sexy tits, hand on my cock as her nipples were squeezed or sucked. As I kept observing the scene, deciding she likely had not been fucking, just ridden with a cock sliding over and between her labia, which can feel fantastic for both.

The problem was that both of her tits were played after having stepped close enough, thus never having the opportunity to fondle a naked stranger's tit, one already caressed and kissed by a couple of other men. When she broke off, she stood under the shower, cleaning herself. After turning around completely under the shower stream, she put a foot fairly high on the wall to soap her pussy, an activity that took a while and involved both hands, playing with herself. Unfortunately, though I was at a shower next to her, she was turned enough that I did not have a direct view while stroking my soaped cock.

Not quite touching her is how the experience ended, but satisfied to learn about her interest in group sex, having watched her with a half dozen men. This was my fantasy of a swinger woman, one who wanted the attention of multiple partners. A woman where it now seemed possible I could be one of the men sharing her lovely body.

After that, I went to the bar and sat on a stool. She appeared with one man from the shower, ordered, towel held somewhat up to cover her tits, but not covering her nice ass as she went to the smoking area. After her order had been handled, I ordered another beer, thinking that being a bit more buzzed might pay off.

I watched her in the smoker's room in a reflection from a glass case sitting on the bar counter. A wonderfully discrete voyeur experience, only occasionally turning to look at her exposed body. Seeing how someone reached over to play with a breast, or how she seemed to leave her legs open in a relaxed way while drinking my beer was an unexpected thrill. She was not hiding anything with a leg draped over one of the chair arms, facing two men.

With the beer almost finished, I asked the bartender about smoking weed, and he said no problem. Which surprised me, while my enthusiastic response surprised him. After getting my half joint and lighter from the locker area, I went into the smoking room, asking if it would bother anyone

It took a while to make clear what was I was asking to the woman. We shared almost nothing in terms of language, at least when I spoke. Waited until she left, as she said it stank. Nonetheless, we at least exchanged something, including my knowing that talking was not something we would likely find useful. Trying to speak intelligibly to her had been a disaster, thus deciding to not really try again.

Seeing that she had left, I smoked the other half of the joint, then went back to the small, silent porn room. Very narrow benches with narrow blue vinyl foam covers, truly not really comfortable. However, the bi MMF porn was erotic, resulting in a nice interval watching and stroking.

Returning to wandering, again surprised at how small the booths were, especially after seeing a heavyset man on his hands and knees, with what appeared to be a black butt plug. Something that made me a bit amused, considering that normally, a man in that position is offering a free hole wanting to be filled. A reminder that till now, I had seen exactly one woman on this mixed Monday. A woman acting just like men act in a bathhouse, something that still amazed me to have seen.

Our paths crossed again in the sauna/shower/steam room part of the bathhouse, a natural place to be nude.

She went into the dry sauna, sitting on the lowest row directly opposite the door, after putting a white plastic bag on an odd shelf, one I and others used for glasses. This bathhouse had basically no space to put anything down. When the bag fell fairly loudly, I thought about telling her, but she came out to deal with it. Openly admiring her naked body from a few meters away, thinking that the dry heat was not a normal area for sexual contact, plus the fact I possess a low tolerance for heat.

She went back inside the room, and as the next quarter hour passed, that sauna seemed to get quite full. I have seen naked women stretched out underneath me, so deciding not to crowd in was simple enough.

After spending time inside the more than hot enough steam bath, I showered before walking near the dry sauna. It had a dim interior, though you could peer within through the smoked glass corner. She had put her blue towel on the lowest and shorter bench of the L shaped tiers, head near the wall.

Doing another circuit, seeing a couple of booths in use, careful to space out how often I glanced at her. Ended up walking by several times, only figuring out at the end she was being played with, legs open, feet on the next tier. When two younger men left, freeing some space on the top row, I entered before the door closed. Soon sitting with a fantastic view of how the two men on the row beneath me were giving her a very intimate massage.

It was no surprise to hear her say what she wanted, taking the hand of the man to my right, rubbing herself with it, saying "like that, just like that". Her pussy was glistening, making me wonder how many men had already pleasured her in front of an audience. Anticipating becoming a participant, not just an onlooker.

After a moment, lightly sliding my fingertips along her leg, she did not seem to mind. Nor did she seem to mind my beginning to massage her right foot, taking time as her clit was played with by two obviously younger men. My spread hand began to slide over her leg, lifting it to my face, beginning to kiss her toes, the top of her feet, then her soles. That she would not object was clear from the fact of how the two men beneath me were playing with her thighs and pussy.

Having a foot fondled and licked is exquisite when being masturbated, with her sighing softly as I kept using my tongue on her sole and toes. Her foot was incredibly sexy, making me feel deliciously dirty sucking her toes, knowing that she had been walking around barefoot like myself. Her skin was so temptingly soft, letting me understand why some people really love foot play.

She was holding the cocks of the men beneath me, for the first time sharing a turned on woman with two aroused strangers. Her large nipples were no longer smooth like in the shower, but crinkled and darker. The man to my left started to play with her pussy, the other man's hand slowly receding, though there was a considerable period of overlap. Neither man cared about casual contact with the other, and she certainly enjoyed all the attention being devoted to her pussy.

Watching her jack off two men, I kept staring at her shiny slit, proof of what sort of heat she was in. The light was dim, barely showing her dark lips surrounded by thick black hair. I let my hand roam further along her thigh, moving my head closer, starting to think that my fingers would be able slide over her cunt and touch her clit.

Soon enough, my hand also in contact with the other two, I began touching my first swinger pussy, delightfully stoned and amazed at her wetness. She had already said she wanted her clit massaged, and nothing inside, but of course I let my finger run somewhat deep to gather some honey before spreading it over her clit. Her response was the same as with the other men, revealing her satisfaction at being masturbated by another stranger.

A fourth man joined in, moving over enough from the corner to start playing with other foot. Unfortunately, my skill declined rapidly, bending low using my left hand, with the locker key ring on the left wrist. A break occurred when she sat straight rapidly, a man abruptly stepping down from the top, with only a minimum amount of space. She was surprised and not happy, as straightforward regarding what she did not like as what she wanted.

Considering how my left handed talent not really adequate, I thought about going onto the floor next to her, to play with her gorgeous tits. However, before I shifted, she said she did not want her tits played with in reaction to a bit of exploring by the man on my right. She tended to be somewhat sharp when something was not to her liking, but it did not happen often.

Still occasionally playing with her pussy together with the two other men now using my right hand, loving the feel of her pubic hair as the fourth man took over the foot duties completely, including kissing her toes as he stroked his hard cock. We kept taking turns between her legs, having our hands in contact as she enjoyed being serviced by three men, a fourth sucking her toes.

Then she simply closed her legs, stood up, grabbed her towel, and left. Considering how long she had been in the heat, it may have even been overdue. For me, the focus had been on pleasing her, meaning my cock was not disappointed in the least by her departure, even without involvement.

After she was gone, not caring about the several men with hard cocks still inside the sauna, I sniffed my fingers, lightly kissed them, then put them in my mouth. She did not have a particularly distinctive scent or taste, though I had never felt such a soft sexy pussy. Likely caused by how many men had been servicing her, undoubtedly more than the two before me.

Wondering, in an odd way, if that would be the visit's high point, touching a sexy stranger's lovely slutty wet pussy, yet a bit disappointed because I had really wanted to play with her tits too. On the other hand, aware that touching her pussy with two strangers was delightfully more sexual than copping a feel. The pure sexual joy of foot play, for her and I, had never been part of any fantasy of group sex in a sex club.

Back in the dressing area, which separated the two halves, I could hear her order a salami sandwich. She definitely seemed experienced in enjoying a sexual atmosphere, talking about plans, sounding like she expected to keep playing after a break. Since that had been precisely the pattern previously, my hopes increased of another encounter.

Since she stood out, and my being admittedly very interested, realizing how lucky seeing her both the times she was, to use a silly expression, putting out. Removing any question about how much she loved indulging in sexual contact with multiple men, in front of multiple strangers she made hard, seeing strangers stroking. Along with me being one of the men who had pleasured her naked available body.

A complex background, but my ex-wife and I knew my and her mother in law (complicated, involving a second wife) was a swinger, as was her husband, of course. That large breasted and sexy second wife Rosie had been the source of many fantasies, especially after seeing pictures of her having sex with two men, separated by several hours on the same day. I rarely talked about seeing them or other pictures with her topless or nude to my then wife. Though Rosie definitely made me hard more than once and knew it, dreams of my mother in law were all that arose, to a major extent since she could never be trusted to keep a secret involving sex.

Nonetheless, the woman today had acted pretty much as I had imagined my mother in law when naked at a swinger's club, open to any pleasure and unconcerned about knowing who or how many were making her feel so good. Looking at a clock, an hour and half remained before needing to leave to catch my train, so a chance remained tempting at being involved with her again.

As it turns out, I had no idea just how wonderfully involved things would become, fulfilling a variety of fantasies, except for cumming in the end.