All Comments on 'Second Chance'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

A good start. Looking forward to part two.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This story was a little shorter than I would have liked, particularly in explaining why Carmen takes Rob back after 14 years and his acknowledged infidelity. Then again, some people do that. I would have just liked for that issue to have been tackled a little more. However, I am not the prudish or preachy, and I don't let cheating in stories ruin a solid or hot story. Even so, it was abrupt in its end, so I had to take off a point. I give this a 4. It had some potential for a series, however, and the characters were certainly interesting, likable people (even Rob). The sex was a little brief too, but not bad. I hope that the next chapters improve a little, so that I can give them fives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's a race thing

it had nothing to do with any intelligent thinking on the woman's part.

she just likes Black men, particularly that guy.

this "last forever" of course, will last as long as he doesn't start cheating again or give her weekly black eyes for questioning his activities,,,

some women (white women) are into this kind of fetish. like some Black men, too, are into this white-woman thaing: they all think it's just so romantic and it's gonna last forever and ever.

but when the morning breaths started going sour, when the new wears old, when the excitment wears thin, with her kids nagging and HIM being resentful and cheating again, she'd find out how romantic this "forever" nonsense is,,,

it's only a "fiction," of course. i've seen plenty of real white women into this kind of "romance" and who'd date only Black men. from what I'm able to see, their lives aren't that rosey.

now, if you HAPPEN to come a cross a nice guy in the park, at work, etc. and both of your are not attached and you form a friendship and it further develops,,,, and he happens to be Black and she White, no problem here,,, but the fetish thing,,, it's a very sorry sight after a while, for the women,,,,

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
Oh, yes, of course....

...because everything sexual with white women is about fucking black men. Do yourself a favor, anon, stop getting your assumptions from cuckold stories and porno movies (not that there is anything wrong with the latter). It's not about race. Remove any mention of race, and you would still have a hot story. Interracial stories are just stories about people in lust or love, who just happen to be of different races. I suppose that if I slept or lived with a black woman, you'd frown on me for that, too. I stick by my review. It had its good points and bad points, but was a damn good tale in balance. Get over your prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it!

I would have enjoyed it more if the characters were more developed......overall it was pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous