Second Chance at Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Voluptuous Jeannie, Fran's cousin, likes Roger.
3.4k words
4.39
58.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran still has feelings for Fred, her husband, who has been living with one of his students. Jeannie, Fran’s cousin, likes Roger.

FRAN AND ROGER BEGINNING OF THE WEEK

On Monday, Fran put in a full day of work at the pediatric clinic. She was tired at the end of the day. She showered, changed in to a pink nightgown, ate a light supper: soup and sandwich, and was watching TV when the phone rang. It was Roger.

“Hi Fran, this is Rog. How are you and how was your day?”

“My day went fine. I am a little tired, but I’m very glad you called. I wish you were here with me.”

“I wish I was with you too, Fran. Ummmm, what are you wearing?”

Fran realized Roger was horny for her. She replied,

“A flimsy pink night gown. No panties. I put on lot of body lotion to keep my body smooth for you.”

Fran continued, “Let’s go out for dinner on Friday, ok?”

Roger realized that Fran is making a date with him for Friday; he replied, “Sure Fran. I would love to have dinner with you. Changing the subject, Melanie and I will see you Thursday evening at about 5:30. Bye.”

“See you Thursday.”

Fran was again busy on Wednesday taking care of children at the clinic. Late that evening, Roger called Fran. Melanie was sleeping. Roger was doing laundry, mostly Melanie’s clothes.

Roger said, “Fran, remember you were going to tell me what your gynecologist told you.”

Fran replied, “It is very unlikely that I could get pregnant now. She said that after I told her about my two miscarriages about ten years ago.”

Roger said, “I’m sorry. Did you want another child with Fred?”

Fran said, “I am not sure. I raised my one son almost alone. For sure, I don’t want another child now.”

“Fran, you are a good mom to Jim. Sometimes, I worry how I can take care of Melanie. I can a learn how to raise Melanie from you.”

“You are a good dad. You have to learn as you go along. See you tomorrow.”

FRAN, ROGER, AND MELANIE AT FRAN’S

On Thursday, Roger picked up a rotisserie chicken and packaged salad on the way to the Rabbit’s Cove, and then Melanie. It was a nice sunny day. Fran welcomed Melanie with a kiss and Roger with a hug. She was in pink shorts, sleeveless blue blouse, and sandals. She decided they would eat dinner on the veranda. She supplemented the chicken and salad with hot rolls and butter.

After Melanie finished her hamburger, she wanted to play in the backyard with a few toys Roger brought. Roger helped her with placing the toys where Melanie wanted them. She was happy running and playing in the yard.

Melanie was busy playing. Fran walked towards a Silver Maple tree about 10 feet from where Melanie was playing. She signaled Roger to follow her. Roger leaned against the tree, and hugged Fran and kissed her. Roger could keep a watch on Melanie over Fran’s shoulder.

Smiling, Fran lifted her blouse partially and whispered, “Lover, I removed my bra. Feel my boobs.”

Roger happily squeezed Fran's soft melon-sized boobs. He then bent his head, kissed, and sucked Fran's nipples for several minutes much to Fran's delight.

Fran then whispered, “I removed my panties too.”

Roger's eyes lit up. He unzipped Fran's shorts, ran his right hand over Fran's pubes and pubic hair. Roger rubbed his middle finger on Fran's love channel slit for a minute, slipped it in to her wet vagina, and wiggled it inside, stimulating her sensitive walls.

Fran leaned her head on Roger's chest moaning, “Oh, Rog. That feels so good.”

Roger rubbed Fran’s clit with his now wet finger. He sensed Fran was approaching her orgasm. Fran became still for a second before her body convulsed, “Ohhhhhhhh. Sweeeeet. Rogggggg. Ohhhhhhhh.”

“I didn’t think I was so close to cumming. Thank you darling.”

Suddenly, Melanie called for Roger. She wanted to go to the bathroom. Reluctantly Roger pulled out his finger from Fran’s love channel, smelled Fran’s love channel aromas on it, and licked it. Fran helped Roger pick up Melanie's toys and take them in to the house. Later, they both knew that Melanie needed attention before going to bed.

“I better take Melanie home. See you tomorrow.”

“I will be at your place tomorrow at about 5:30.”

“That’s fine, Fran. I made dinner reservations for six and have a babysitter to stay with Melanie on Friday night, and another one on Saturday afternoon at Mrs. Jean King's home.”

Fran nodded, pleased to have dinner alone with Roger.

Just before Roger and Melanie left, Fran handed Roger a small bag, and whispered, “Thank you for getting me off in the backyard. I will take care of you tomorrow. These are to help you think of me tonight.”

Roger found a bra and a pair of panties in the bag. He blushed. He was happy.

Fran whispered, “I wore them for couple of hours today.”

That night, Roger fondly held Fran’s bra to his face, thinking of her lovely boobs, and put them aside. He then picked up Fran’s panties, inhaled the diffused odors of Fran’s love channel and ass, and went to sleep with it around his stiff cock.

FRAN AND ROGER ON A FRIDAY

Friday was a nice day, sunny, not too warm. Roger had picked up the baby sitter, a 15-year old girl that Melanie liked; he gave her important phone numbers and instructions: what to give Melanie for dinner and to let her play in the park for a few minutes.

Fran knocked on Roger’s apartment door at about 5:30 p.m. She wore a black skirt that came up to her knees, an ivory colored sleeveless silk blouse, a light black sweater, black stockings, short heels, and a black wide-rimmed hat. Roger greeted her warmly taken by how beautiful Fran looked.

He whispered to her, “You look beautiful darling.”

Fran blushed and mumbled, “Thank you.”

Soon, Roger and Fran left for the restaurant. At the restaurant, they were seated in a dimly lit corner; Fran was demure initially, but after couple of sips of Chardonnay wine, she flirted running her delicate fingers and hands on Roger. Roger also relaxed after a glass of the Chardonnay.

“Fran how was your day?”

“Actually, quite good. I rested up at home. I feel good.”

She did not want to tell Roger in detail what she did: that she had showered, shaved her legs and armpits, trimmed her pubes, and applied moisturizing lotion and perfume; that she packed a silk white robe, and sexy lingerie she bought at Victoria's secret in a small suitcase.

Fran cooed, “I am turned on being here with you. It’s pure lust.”

Fran knew Roger was horny; no nookie since Monday. For sure, she was horny. She got warm and her pussy tingled with anticipation of getting fucked all night by Roger.

Roger whispered, “It will take a few minutes for our dinners to be served. I wish I could taste you.”

Fran cooed as she got up, “Let me think of what I can do. I will be back shortly.”

A few minutes later, Fran returned with a sly smile on her face. While she was away, the waiter had brought their dinners. After she sat down in her chair, Fran led Roger’s right hand to her left inner thigh. Roger happily massaged Fran’s smooth inner thigh.

Fran cooed, “Rog, move your hand further up.”

When Roger moved his hand up, he found Fran had no panties. After running his fingers in Fran’s silken pubic hair, he inserted two fingers deep in to her wet pussy to scoop her nectars, and smelled and tasted them.

Fran cooed, “Let’s get out of here and take our left-over dinners home.”

Roger and Fran left the restaurant arm-in-arm with their doggy bags. In the parking lot, Roger kissed Fran passionately. To appease Roger, Fran gave him her panties she had removed in the restaurant. After Roger parked his car in the apartment parking lot, Fran retrieved her small suitcase from her car, and they walked to his apartment. Melanie was asleep in her crib. The baby sitter said Melanie was just fine. Roger paid her and took her home.

When Roger returned, he found Fran on the couch in a black lacy bra, black stockings, and black silk panties watching a movie. She was also fingering her pussy. When she saw Roger, Fran leaned back and sexily opened her legs wide.

She cooed, “Come eat my pussy. It’s nice and juicy all evening.”

Roger hurriedly removed his clothes, knelt in front of Fran, and buried his face in her crotch. He found Fran’s pussy was indeed juicy. He lifted her legs on to her shoulders and gently sucked on Fran’s wide-open glistening pussy lips and clit. With in a few minutes, Fran had a fulfilling orgasm, “Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.”

After Fran’s orgasm subsided, she cooed, “Roger, I would like to suck your cock. I’m still horny; let’s do the 69 position.”

Roger eagerly agreed to Fran’s suggestion. With Roger on his back, Fran positioned her juicy glistening pussy on his mouth, and Roger eagerly lapped it like a puppy dog and drank her nectars. Fran enjoyed Roger’s sucking mouth on her pussy for a minute, then leaned forward to grasp his cock, and suck and lick it like a lollypop.

Roger mumbled, “Fran, I’m close to cumming; please ride my cock; I love to see your swaying boobs as I cum.”

“I know, I know, you want to see my jiggling boobs,” cooed Fran as she straddled Roger’s crotch, and inserted his cock in to her pussy, leaned forward, and began to make love to Roger. It did not take long for Roger to climax, “Fuckkkkkkk. Franeeeee. Fuckkkkkkk.”

It was about 10:30. Fran and Roger decided to go to the bedroom. Fran used couple of tissues to plug her vagina as she got up and uncoupled, and kept Roger’s cum and her nectars from dribbling on to the couch. Roger's cock was still stiff as they walked to the bathroom to clean up. After cleaning up first, Roger laid down on the bed. As he fell asleep, he heard Fran cleaning up and shuffling around.

Fran could not go to sleep. She though to herself, “I wonder if Roger knows that I am unable to love him. I like the sex; he’s a good lover. I hope Fred comes back to me,” as she fell asleep.

FRAN, ROGER AND MELANIE ON SATURDAY

It was Saturday morning. Fran woke up first and used the bathroom. She put on a fresh pair of panties and a bra, and got dressed in the black skirt and ivory colored blouse.

Roger was still in bed. Fran squeezed Roger's cock and said,

“Roger, the bed sheets and pillow cases need to be washed. Please get up.”

Roger groaned, got up, and went to the bathroom. Fran brewed a pot of coffee, about the time Melanie woke up talking and singing.

After Roger finished his shower, Fran started a load of laundry. He then helped Fran get breakfast ready. After Melanie had breakfast, Roger prepared the bath for her with all her floating toys in the tub.

While Melanie was in the bathtub, Roger asked Fran,

“Would you like to go shopping with us? Melanie needs new clothes. She is growing fast. Afterwards, we can drop off Melanie with Mrs. King and go on to your place”

Fran replied, “Sorry, I can’t go. Jim said he may call me at home.”

Fran continued, “You can pick up in the living and bedrooms. Put my things in my suitcase. Also, check the bathroom. I will take care of Melanie.”

Roger found Fran's crotch-less panties, he smelled them for couple of minutes before putting them in Fran’s suitcase.

Fran helped Melanie finish her bath, and dried and dressed her. She also changed the sheets and pillow cover in Melanie's crib.

Fran, Roger, and Melanie left together for the parking lot. Melanie walked with Fran telling her a story she heard at Rabbit's Cove. Roger walked behind them carrying Fran's small suitcase.

As she got in to her car, Fran reminded Roger,

“Don’t forget lunch at Jeannie's tomorrow.”

FRAN RECEIVES PHONE CALLS

The phone rang in Fran’s kitchen; it was Jim, her son.

“Hi Mom.”

“Hi. Love. How are you?”

“I’m doing great, mom. Katy and I are very much in love; I want to propose to her.”

“When? Do you have a diamond for her?”

“Yes. I bought the diamond a week ago.”

“Ok, honey. I’m happy for both of you. Good luck! Where did you get the money for the ring?”

“I saved up quite a bit of money and Dad helped me with a loan. Did you hear his girlfriend left him a month ago? He is very lonely; he misses you and talks about you a lot. Give him a call, Mom.”

“Thanks Jim. I’m not so sure I should call him now. He made his choices long time ago.

“I know how you feel. But Mom, Dad changed a lot. I love you, bye.”

“Bye, love. Give my love to Katy.”

Later that night, Jim called again, “Mom, Katy agreed to marry me. Her parents are hosting an engagement party next Saturday, more like an outdoors reception at their home. Please come.”

“Congratulations on getting engaged. The party, it's so soon.”

“Mom, Indianapolis is not that far from Columbus, and it's an informal reception for family and close friends.”

Fran agreed, “Ok, I will drive up in the morning and return Sunday.”

Later that night Fran received another phone call; it was from Fred.

LUNCH AT JEANNIE'S

On Sunday, Roger drove to Jeannie's for lunch with Melanie secure in her child seat. It was another nice warm day. Jeannie welcomed Roger and Melanie. She lived in a split-level ranch-style house.

Melanie was attracted immediately to Jeannie's dog, Ginger, a friendly black poodle. Jeannie let Ginger out in the backyard. Soon Melanie followed Ginger.

Roger visited with Jeannie while she prepared tuna salad sandwiches in the kitchen. He noticed Jeannie had a pretty face and blue eyes. Her hair seemed to be grayer than he remembered. She was dressed in cream-colored shorts, a white sleeve-less blouse, and sandals. She was also voluptuous. Jeannie smiled when she realized that Roger was eyeing her, but did not say anything to avoid embarrassing him. She was flattered that a young guy like Roger liked her looks; an almost 48 yo widow.

When Roger offered to help, Jeannie suggested that,

“Rog, you could fix soft drinks with ice cubes. We will be eating in the Lanai. If you need a beer, get yourself one from the refrigerator.”

Roger fixed drinks for others, got himself a light beer, and was watching Melanie play with her toys and Ginger in the backyard. He heard Fran walk in to the house and talking to Jeannie. After several minutes, Fran and Jeannie walked in to the Lanai with trays of food. Fran hugged Roger, but she seemed preoccupied.

Roger served Melanie her lunch; Melanie talked happily about Ginger. Roger got himself a second beer and relaxed.

Fran told Roger, “Jim is planning to get engaged to Katy.”

Fran did not mention Jim's suggestion that she contact Fred. Roger noted Fran was excited about Jim's engagement to Katy.

Fran quietly said, “Apparently, Fred and I were never divorced. I left Amherst in a hurry. Fred wants me back. I don't know what to do.”

Fran continued, “I'm really sorry Roger. I did not intend to hurt you. But, I want to talk to Fred.”

Roger was surprised that Fran was still married to Fred. Of course, Fran did not intend to hurt him. He also decided to be magnanimous.

“Fran, I know you mean no harm. I understand you are still married. I followed up regularly with my lawyer during my divorce. It is a long and slow process.”

Roger added, “I better take care of Melanie,” and got up from his chair, picked up Melanie, and went to the backyard to play with her and Ginger.

Several minutes later, Jeannie came to him and hugged him. Roger could not help feel Jeannie's boobs pressing in to his chest. Jeannie tried to end the hug, but he held on to her for a little longer.

Roger said, “Melanie takes a nap after lunch. We should go.”

Jeannie replied softly, “If it's ok with you, Melanie can take her nap in the guest bedroom; it’s on the lower level. Please stay.”

Roger replied, “Ok. I will bring Melanie's stuffed bunny from my car; she sleeps with it.”

ROGER AND JEANNIE TALK

While Melanie was taking a nap, Roger and Jeannie sat down in the living room; Jeannie offered another can of beer to Roger.

Jeannie started the conversation, “Fran was smitten with Fred as soon as they met. I think she still has feelings for him. She likes you too. Only she can sort out her feelings.”

“I understand her position. I was and am still gun shy from my divorce. I did not build up hopes.”

Jeannie said, “My husband, Charlie, died two years ago. I had no choice. Bob was the first guy I agreed to go out with; he is much older than me. Charlie was about my age. We were very compatible; we played silly games.”

Jeannie giggled, and said, “Fran said you were making her very happy.”

Roger blushed and said, “I don't know how much she told you.”

“Fran and I have been very close since we were kids. Your secrets are safe with me.”

Jeannie got up and continued, “Come with me. I will show you photos of my family.”

Jeannie led Roger to her den where there were several photos on one wall. Roger stood behind Jeannie as they examined the photos. In one, he recognized Jeannie and Fran in their teens. He was taken by how beautiful Jeannie looked in her wedding photos. He also noted the pink decor of the den.

“Wow, Jeannie. You must have broken many hearts when you got married. You are still a damned good looker.”

“Thank you sir. Flattery will get you anything you want.”

“Is that a promise, Jeannie?”

“Rog, it’s a cliché, but life is too short. One cannot dwell too long on past events. I like you very much. We are both adults.”

In response, Roger hugged Jeannie from behind. Suddenly, Jeannie turned to face Roger, pulled his head down, and kissed him passionately on his mouth. After the kiss ended, they stood there in embrace supporting each other emotionally.

Roger and Jeannie checked on Melanie; she was sleeping with Ginger and her bunny. They went back to the living room and sat on the sofa. Jeannie sat sideways with her bare feet in Roger’s lap. Roger began to gently massage Jeannie’s feet from toes to heels.

Jeannie closed her eyes and whispered, “Ummmmmm. That’s so nice. Rog, you are so good with your hands.”

She continued, “Rog be a darling; massage my legs, please.”

Roger massaged Jeannie’s well-toned legs for several minutes. He observed Jeannie had a small-framed body, nicely tapered thighs, ample buttocks, relatively narrow waist, and large boobs that sagged slightly even in the confines of her bra. She had delicate hands and well defined arms.

Roger said to himself, “Jeannie is a real mature lady; mother of two grown children. She could become a grandma in a year or two. But, she is voluptuous and is turning me on.”

Roger said, “Melanie will wake up in a few minutes. Will you have dinner with me this week?”

“How about dinner here on Tuesday? I’m not working Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday. Bring fast food, say hamburgers or fried chicken. I will make a salad for us. Melanie can play with Ginger and sleep overnight here.”

Roger smiled and said, “It’s a date. Thanks for including Melanie. She found a friend in Ginger.”

Jeannie replied, “Ginger found a friend in Melanie. I am your friend, ok?”

Roger smiled, “Thanks for being my friend.”

After Melanie woke up, Roger got her ready to take her home. Melanie wanted to stay and play with Ginger; Roger assured her that she would get to play with Ginger on Tuesday.

At the door, Jeannie whispered to Roger, “Bring your robe and toothbrush.”

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Au.

Continued in Part 3.