Second Chance at Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Honey, please, I want to eat your pussy.”

Jeannie wiggled away from Roger’s embrace and cooed, “Rog, come with me. See a ‘device’ Charlie assembled. We used it only couple of times. May be you would like to use it.”

Jeannie put on a silk robe. Roger was intrigued; he followed Jeannie to the lower level of her home. Jeannie unlocked a door and turned on a fluorescent light. The large room had thin utility carpeting. Roger saw a treadmill, weight lifting gear, and a Stairmaster.

Jeannie said, “I use the treadmill and the Stairmaster couple of times a week. I have not gotten in to the latest trendy exercising machines.”

Jeannie saw Roger had a puzzled look. She led him along the wall to a smaller room. Behind another locked door in a plushy carpeted room, Roger saw a leather hammock, hanging by ropes and chains from a sturdy I-beam. It also had stirrups and pulleys for adjustments. It took him a few seconds to realize that Charlie built a device to suck and fuck Jeannie.

Inadvertently, Roger said aloud, “Wow! Charlie was a genius, an admirable sex maniac. I am sorry he didn’t use it much. Let’s honor him by naming this room, ‘Charlie’s Den’.”

Jeannie cooed, “He also bought a leather couch and a TV/VCR unit for us to watch videos, and cushions to be comfortable. The temperature in this room can be controlled too.”

Roger released his grasp on Jeannie’s waist, as he examined the hammock.

He asked in a husky voice, “Were you comfortable in it?”

Jeannie giggled, “Sure, I was the recipient of Charlie’s loving. I had lot of fun helping Charlie make adjustments to the hammock. It’s custom-adjusted for me!”

Jeannie continued, “Thoughtfully, mostly for my benefit, Charlie installed mirrors on the ceiling; I can see what’s being done without straining my neck.”

Roger whispered excitedly, “Please Jeannie take off your shorts. Lie down in the hammock. I want to see how it works.”

Jeannie thought to herself, “Rog is excited. He knows how this hammock works. He wants to use it. I’m going to get my pussy sucked and fucked.”

Jeannie had lavender crotch-less panties. Demurely, Jeannie let Roger help her first to sit in the hammock and then lie down with her head on a soft pillow. Once Jeannie laid down comfortably on her back, Roger gently lifted her legs and placed them in the stirrups.

As Roger was placing her legs in the stirrups, Jeannie giggled and cooed, “Make a wish, lover.”

Roger, just nodded. He was thrilled with excitement; there in front of him was voluptuous Jeannie spread-eagled wantonly.

Roger kissed Jeannie’s feet and legs, and massaged her legs and thighs. He knelt down on a pillow, spread the opening of the crotch-less panties, smelled Jeannie’s love channel aromas, and began to lick it and suck gently on the clit.

Jeannie tenderly held Roger’s head as he gently ate her love channel. She could see in the mirror Roger insert two fingers in to her pussy. She felt him rub the slick vaginal wall.

Roger sensed Jeannie’s breathing had become faster. He gently inserted his wet index finger in her anus and slowly massaged the sensitive walls. As Jeannie’s orgasm exploded, she pushed Roger’s head in to her crotch, “Ohhhhhhh. Roggggggggg. Cummmmming. Hssssssssssssssss. Oohhhhhhh.”

Jeannie pushed Roger’s head away from her overly sensitized pussy. She whispered, “Rog, help me get up. I have to pee. I will be back here in couple of minutes.”

After Roger helped Jeannie get up from the hammock, he said, “I need a drink of water. I will bring a glass of water for you.”

When Jeannie returned to Charlie’s Den, Roger smelled freshly applied perfume. Jeannie took two sips of water from Roger’s glass, smiled, grabbed his cock, and asked, “Is he ready for me?”

Roger hugged her, groped her ample buttocks, and pleaded, “Jeannie, please get up on the hammock.”

Jeannie handed him a box of tissues and a tube, “It’s best to use a little K-Y jelly.”

Jeannie, sensing Roger was eager, got up on the hammock. Again, Roger gently placed her legs in the stirrups. He applied a generous portion of K-Y jelly to his cockhead, aimed it at Jeannie’s inviting love channel, and slowly pushed it in.

Roger whispered, “Jeannie, rest your arms above your head.”

Jeannie complied exposing her underarms and armpits. The vision of voluptuous Jeannie spread-eagled, her neck adorned with pearls, and his cock buried deep in her love channel was most enthralling to Roger. Roger reached with both hands, cupped Jeannie’s boobs, and rubbed her armpits.

“Jeannie, I am very close to cumming. Make your pussy bite my cock, please.”

Jeannie put a vice-like grip on Roger’s cock. After just a few in and out strokes of his cock, the very excited Roger climaxed releasing spurt after spurt of come. He mumbled incoherently, “Jeannie. Fuckkkk. Wonderfullllllllll. So tight. Deeeeeeeep.”

Roger wanted to collapse on Jeannie, but he held on to the hammock, his cock still stiff and twitching. He resumed plowing his cock in to Jeannie’s well-lubricated love channel with steady in and out strokes.

Jeannie, with a huge smile on her face, said, “Wow, Rog. I’m glad you love this hammock. Keep fucking me, lover.”

She thought to herself, “Rog is a keeper. I hope he stays with me. He seems to have gotten over Fran.”

Roger kept fucking Jeannie’s love channel in steady, long and deep, strokes. Occasionally he stopped, rested, and savored fondling Jeannie’s thighs, boobs, and underarms. After about 15 min, Roger’s cock again erupted in spurts, “Jeannie, Jeannieeeeee. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Fuckkkkkk.”

Roger pulled out his softened cock out of Jeannie’s love channel. He helped Jeannie get up from the hammock. He and Jeannie used tissues to catch drippings of sex fluids. Still, when Jeannie stood up, a rivulet of Roger’s cum and her nectars flowed out of her love channel.

Jeannie put on her silk robe and said, “You must be starving. I will make you a sandwich. Come, let’s go upstairs.”

After Jeannie turned off the light in Charlie’s Den and locked the door, she and Roger headed upstairs.

Roger asked, “What happened to Charlie?”

Jeannie replied, “He had a stroke and was paralyzed. He stayed alive for about a year. In case you are wondering, he assembled the hammock couple of years after our son left home for college. Charlie did not want the kids to see us making love. He was a strict, puritanical, Dad and husband.”

Jeannie brought a light robe of Charlie’s for Roger to put on. In the kitchen, Roger fixed orange juice for both. He sat at the kitchen table watching Jeannie prepare sliced turkey sandwiches.

“Roger, since Charlie died, you are the first guy I had intercourse with. You are the only guy besides Charlie to use the hammock. I assume you liked it; I certainly liked it; it seems to bring out the animal in you, a nice, polite, guy.”

Roger blushed, smiled. and said, “Thanks. It was the best love making sessions of my life. You are so beautiful and voluptuous.”

Jeannie blushed and said, “I bet you say that to all of your girlfriends.”

Roger replied, “Jeannie, you are my only girlfriend.”

“Thanks. I am flattered. You are my only guy.”

Jeannie put a plate of sandwiches, potato chips, and pickled cucumber slices in front of Roger. She sat in another chair in front of him.

“You remember, tomorrow I have to go to Indianapolis for Jim and Katy’s engagement party; I am riding with Fred and Fran. I will be back on Sunday. I am working Monday and Tuesday, off on Wednesday.”

“Jeannie, I am teaching a Summer course for a special group of students on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I can use the extra money. I would like to see you Wednesday.”

After lunch, Jeannie said, “Rog, please clear the table. I need a shower. See you in a few minutes.”

Roger cleared the table, rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. He thought to himself, “It will be so much fun to take a shower with Jeannie.”

Roger walked briskly to Jeannie’s bathroom, quietly removed the robe, and hung it on a hook. Slowly, he pushed the shower curtain aside and got in the shower with Jeannie who squealed in happy surprise.

Roger said, “I just want to wash your back and other parts.”

Roger took the soap-covered washcloth from Jeannie and gently washed her neck, back; much to Jeannie’s amusement he spent more time washing her buttocks, ass, and thighs. Roger then hugged Jeannie from behind, reached around and washed her boobs, underarms, and armpits for a long time. As he did so, he developed a hard-on.

Jeannie squealed when she felt Roger’s cock poking her ass. She thought to herself, “Rog is a fun guy. May be I can entice him to fuck me again before he goes home.”

Then, he squatted and gently washed her pubic hair and love channel. He stuck two fingers in to Jeannie’s love channel eliciting another happy squeal.

After a few minutes, Jeannie said, “It’s my turn.”

She took the washcloth from Roger and washed his balls, cock, and ass. Roger’s cock became semi rigid in Jeannie’s hands.

The two lovers washed off the soapsuds and dried themselves with towels. Jeannie blow-dried her hair.

Roger said, “I will apply moisturizing lotion on you in bed where we will be warm.”

In Jeannie’s bed, with Jeannie lying on her belly, Roger applied moisturizing lotion on her backside, especially her thighs and buttocks. Jeannie knew Roger was inspecting her body, especially her buttocks, ass, and pussy. Roger also applied plenty of moisturizing lotion to Jeannie’s face, neck, boobs, tummy, pubic area, and thighs. Both Jeannie and Roger were very tired. The shower relaxed them both; they fell asleep.

After about 20 min, Jeannie was having a pleasant dream; someone was sucking her nipples and fingering her love channel. Jeannie woke up; it was Roger doing the wonderful things to her. Jeannie sat up, took Roger’s semi rigid cock in her mouth and sucked on it until it was hard.

Jeannie applied plenty of K-Y jelly on Roger’s cock and some in her vagina; then she straddled Roger’s waist and impaled herself on his stiff cock. As she fucked Roger, her pendulous tits bounced and swayed much to Roger’s delight who did his best to contain them in his hands. Jeannie ground her pussy on Roger’s erect cock and Roger kneaded her nipples as she reached her orgasm, “Ohhhhhhhhh. Hssssssssss. Rogggggggggg. Cummmmming. Cumming.”

Jeannie collapsed on Roger’s chest crushing her pillowy boobs. Roger looked at this watch. It was time to go pick up Melanie.

“Jeannie love, I got to go pick up Melanie. Thank you for a great afternoon. I will be back in about a hour. I will bring a Rotisserie chicken. Melanie will be glad to see Ginger.”

Later, Melanie was excited to see Ginger and Jeannie. Roger noticed Jeannie was dressed in a white tank top and pink shorts. She did not wear a bra; her nipples were protruding on her tank top.

Roger took the Rotisserie chicken to the kitchen. He then handed Jeannie a single pink rose. She smiled demurely and hugged Roger crushing her boobs on his chest. Jeannie also felt tingly.

“Thank you darling. You are so thoughtful.”


With the fan on, it was not too warm in the Lanai; Jeannie, Roger and Melanie ate dinner there. After dinner, Melanie wanted to play in the backyard with her toys and Ginger. While Roger setup her toys, Jeannie cleared the table.

Roger found Jeannie at the sink rinsing dishes. He hugged her, nuzzled her neck, and mumbled, “You look lovely in this tank top.”

Jeannie giggled, “I know what you want. Go ahead, play with them.”

Roger lifted Jeannie’s tank top and fondled her bare boobs eliciting sighs from her. Melanie was still playing happily outside.

Roger began rubbing her crotch and poking his cock in to Jeannie’s ass; he mumbled, “I want you before I go home tonight. I won’t see you for several days.”

“You want to do it right here in front of the sink?”

“Yes, love. Right here. We can keep an eye on Melanie outside, while we do it.”

“Ok. While I rinse couple of dishes, bring the K-Y jelly; it’s on the dresser in my bedroom.”

Jeannie thought to herself, “How interesting? Rog wants to fuck me at the kitchen sink. That’s a first!”

Roger was back to the kitchen in seconds. Demurely, Jeannie let Roger lower her shorts and pink panties; they had a small stain at her crotch.

Jeannie felt Roger gently apply a large dab of K-Y jelly on her vagina and push it in with his index finger. Next, he bent his knees and inserted his stiff cock in to Jeannie’s love channel. Melanie was still playing outside as Roger began fucking Jeannie. Roger also kept stimulating Jeannie’s clit.

In a short time she felt her approaching orgasm, she became still, “Roggggggg. Cummmming. Cummming. Hsssss.”

Roger waited until Jeannie’s orgasm subsided. He then pistoned his cock at a blazing speed in and out of Jeannie’s snug love channel for several minutes; he then rested for a minute savoring Jeannie’s pussy, ass, and boobs before resuming pistoning his cock. He perspired as he kept pistoning his cock. He shoved his cock deep in Jeannie’s pussy, grabbed her large boobs, and released several spurts of come, “Fuccccccckkkkkkkkkkk. Jeannnnnnnnie. Greeeeeaaattttt.”

Roger pulled out his shriveling cock out of Jeannie’s love channel; she managed to grab a few tissues and plug her vagina before his cum dripped down. Roger also cleaned up just as Melanie started to look for him.

Jeannie smiled and said, “Thank you, lover. I know I will miss you. I hope you will miss me. But, I will be waiting for you on Wednesday.”

Roger hugged Jeannie and said, “Thank you darling. It’s so easy to love you. Call me after you return from Indiana.”

Soon, Roger took Melanie home.


TUESDAY ROGER, JEANNIE AND MELANIE


Tuesday afternoon, Jeannie called Roger at his apartment, “Hi love, it’s me. How are you and Melanie?”

“I’m fine. Melanie has a slight fever. I picked her up on my way home from school. She is sleeping now.”

“After work, I will stop by and check on her. Most kids do fine after taking baby Aspirin. I will bring a free sample. See you in about a hour. Oh, give me directions to your place.”

Jeannie knocked on Roger’s apartment door at about 4:00 p.m. Roger greeted her with a quick hug. Jeannie went straight to Melanie’s room. She was playing; she was happy to see Jeannie and let her examine her while inquiring about Ginger, her friend. Jeannie talked Melanie in to taking a baby Aspirin with apple juice. Within minutes, Melanie was singing and playing happily.

In the living room, Jeannie smiled at Roger and said, “Kids recover fast. Melanie had a slight fever. She is fine now. Give her plenty of juice. Let her sleep tonight. I will stay for a few more minutes.”

Roger said, “Thank you, Jeannie. Please stay and have dinner with us. I can bring spaghetti, salad, and rolls from the supermarket in 15 min.”

“Ok, Rog. I will watch Melanie.”

While Roger was away, Jeannie was pleased to see the apartment was clean. There were several photos of Melanie and one of, she guessed, Melanie and her mom, and another of Roger’s parents.

After Roger returned, he offered Jeannie a glass Chardonnay, and served dinner. Melanie was feeling fine. She resumed playing in her room.

Roger sat next to Jeannie, “Take your shoes off. I will rub your feet and legs.”

“You are a darling man. My feet and legs need massaging.”

As Roger massaged her feet in his lap, Jeannie closed her eyes. She was relaxed and able to take a short nap. Jeannie thought to herself, “Rog cares for me. He is a kind and horny guy.”

Jeannie woke up and said, “Jim’s engagement party was fine. Katy’s parents seem to have lots of money; they all love Jim.”

She continued, “Fred and Fran will try to make their marriage work. They are returning to Amherst.”

Roger replied, “I am glad for them. I felt Fran still had feelings for Fred. If Fred keeps his nose out of young pussy, he will make Fran happy. I’m glad I met you through Fran. She helped me after all. I feel comfortable that you care for me. I missed you since Friday.”

“I missed you too. I was in a good relationship before. Fran had an on and off relationship with Fred.”

“You look nice in your nurse’s uniform.”

Jeannie got up, “Thank you. Let me check once more Melanie’s temperature.”

A few minutes later, Jeannie said, “Melanie has no fever. Give her another Aspirin after couple of hours. I’m tired. I still have to unpack. See you tomorrow. Come for lunch.”

Roger hugged Jeannie and said, “Thank you for coming and taking care of Melanie. See you about Noon tomorrow.”


JEANNIE AND ROGER AT HER HOME ON WEDNESDAY


Roger took Melanie to Rabbit’s Cove day care center and did several chores. He then headed to Jeannie’s home. Jeannie welcomed Roger with a hug at about Noon. She was in a pink silk robe. “I am sorting clothes for washing. I spilled my drink on my blouse. It needs to be soaked. I will be back in a few minutes.”

It was a nice afternoon, mostly sunny. Roger went to the backyard. He noticed the yard was surrounded on all sides by a high fence offering privacy. He was admiring Jeannie's flowerbeds, when he heard:

“Hi young man. Do you like my flowers.”

Roger turned around to see Jeannie waving to him from the patio. He looked towards her. She was in a loose, low-cut, black, see-through dress, and large-rim glasses on her nose. She also put on heavy make up, pearl earrings, and necklace. She looked voluptuous and very fuckable; he was turned on.

“Jeannie, it’s really nice outside. Come on out.”

Jeannie put on sandals. Hesitantly, she came out and joined Roger. He hugged her and kissed her passionately.

Jeannie asked, “I guess no one can see us in the backyard. How do you like my make up?”

Roger said, “It's great. I am turned on by your new look.”

Jeannie smiled, grabbed Roger's crotch and said, “I see you are really turned on. You like me looking old.”

She then took Roger's hands, put them on her chest, and cooed, “Feel my fruits.”

After letting Roger fondle her boobs for a few minutes, Jeannie asked him, “Do you like my fruits?”

Roger replied, “Yes, very much. They are succulent. I want to eat them."

Roger lifted her dress, bent, and, while grasping them, nibbled on her nipples.

Jeannie noticed Roger's pants form a tent. She said, “Young man, I have other assets. I'm sure you will like them. The bugs may bite us here, let's go inside.”

Jeannie, lead him to the living room, lit by the afternoon sunlight. Roger removed Jeannie's dress. She had on pink crotch-less panties. Jeannie looked very inviting with her huge boobs hanging proudly on her chest, and pearl necklace and earrings. Roger again hugged her passionately. Jeannie helped Roger take off his shoes, shorts, shirt, and underwear.

Roger's cock was stiff and erect. Jeannie held it gently and whispered, “What do you want, young man?”

Jeannie thought to herself, “Rog is still a young guy. I bet he can fuck me twice this afternoon."

Roger whispered, “I want to kiss your smooth ass and buttocks. Lean over on the back of the couch, please.”

Jeannie did a sexy dance holding her hands behind her head and swaying her hips sexily. She then leaned over the couch, displaying to Roger her firm and shiny buttocks separated by the pink crotch-less panties. Roger sank to his knees on the carpet. He rubbed her smooth buttocks admiring their meaty firmness. Jeannie’s pussy, framed by the pink crotch-less panties, looked succulent.

Roger licked, sucked, and kissed Jeannie's love channel for several minutes. In fascination, he also examined Jeannie’s anus and the short brown curly pubes around it.

As he rubbed and kissed her buttocks, Roger kept mumbling, “So smooth. So firm.”

Roger whispered to Jeannie, “Your pussy is so succulent and inviting. I want to fuck you right here on the carpet.”