Second Chance at Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger sounded eager and desperate to fuck Jeannie.

Jeannie said, “I better spread couple of towels to catch our drippings and keep them from staining the couch.”

Jeannie returned with two fluffy white towels and spread one on the couch seat and the other on the carpet. She got on her knees on the flush carpet and leaned forward on the couch seat. Once again, she displayed to Roger her voluptuous ass and buttocks. Roger got on his knees behind Jeannie. He ran his hands on her buttocks while admiring her voluptuous ass.

Jeannie replied, “Go ahead young man. I love to be fucked from behind.”

Roger took hold of his cock, aimed it at Jeannie’s love channel opening, and slowly pushed it all the way in. He paused to enjoy the sensations, the view of his cock embedded in Jeannie’s pussy, and the mingled pubic hair: his darker than hers. He watched intently as he withdrew his cock and pushed it in slowly several times.

Jeannie was delirious with the thrills Roger’s cock was generating in her love channel. She began to move her ass pushing back when Roger pushed forward. Still, she did not forget her role of an old lady.

“Pinch my nipples, young man, and keep fucking me. This old lady loves your fat, young, cock.”

Jeannie felt her orgasm fast approaching. She kept fucking Roger’s cock. She mumbled, “Ohhhh. Rogggg. I’m cummmming. Cummmmmming.”

Roger felt Jeannie’s love channel convulsing around his cock. It triggered his climax deep in his balls, but he kept fucking until his cock erupted deep in Jeannie’s pussy, “Jeanniennie, Fuckkkkkk. Ohhhhhh. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk.”

Roger was pleasantly tired. He laid down on the carpet with his head on a small pillow. Jeannie snuggled to him with her head on his left upper arm and shoulder. The two lovers fell asleep for about 20 min. They went to the powder room and cleaned up. She put on the pink robe, and Roger his underwear and shirt.

Jeannie offered, “Let’s take a break in the Lanai; it’s nice out there. I will make hot chocolate and bring it over.”

Roger sat in a chair in the Lanai waiting for Jeannie. Jeannie placed two cups of hot chocolate, two pieces of chocolate cake, and a few chocolate chip cookies on the coffee table. Roger ate a piece of cake and two cookies; he felt good after the nourishment.

After they finished drinking hot chocolate, Jeannie got up and sat in Roger's lap, touched his face tenderly, and kissed his lips.

Jeannie groped Roger's cock and balls, and said, “Rog, you are a fabulous lover. I love the thrills you bring out in me. I love you.”

Roger looked in to Jeannie’s blue eyes, smiled, kissed her lips, and said, “I love you too. You are a great lover too. I love the games you think of to play.”

Jeannie continued to play with Roger’s genitals. Roger was enjoying Jeannie's manipulation of his genitals. She also looked very alluring and fuckable. He thought of another role for Jeannie.

Roger whispered, “You looked very enthralling when you were examining Melanie at the apartment.”

Jeannie, looked at Roger, who was blusing, and asked, “You liked me in a nurse’s uniform? You want me to dress as a nurse?”

With a sheepish grin on his face, Roger said, “Yes. You can take care of me. We have plenty of time.”

“Ok, Rog. I need a few minutes to change clothes. I will go to my bedroom. Please take the dirty dishes to the kitchen.”

Roger took the cups and plates to the kitchen. He put them in the dishwasher after rinsing them. He also cleaned the coffee table.

As she went to her bedroom, Jeannie thought to herself, “Roger wants me to look like an old nurse! I wonder if he will get turned on when I am dressed to go to work? Will he fuck me silly when I come home from work?”

As Jeannie changed clothes, she thought, “I will show Roger how an old nurse can look sexy and also take care of him!”

Several minutes later Jeannie came downstairs dressed in all white: a nurse’s one-piece uniform, thigh highs, and low-heel shoes. Jeannie also had a white silk scarf, and Roger’s favorite dangling pearl earrings and pearl necklace, and a stethoscope around her neck.

When Roger saw ‘old nurse’ Jeannie, he was stunned how alluring she looked. As his cock got stiff in an instant, he thought to himself, “Wow, a voluptuous and very fuckable woman.”

Jeannie came up to Roger, grabbed his underwear-covered cock, and cooed, “You and your cock need to be taken care properly.”

Jeannie then looked in to Roger’s eyes and cooed sexily, “Looks to me like your cock is hurting. I have to examine it and you thoroughly. Take off your underwear. Let’s go upstairs.”

As soon as Roger removed his underwear. Jeannie saw his erect cock. Involuntarily she giggled and grabbed it. As she led him upstairs, her love channel began to ooze nectars.

Roger was too stunned to say anything. He did have a huge grin on his face as Jeannie led him upstairs holding his thick cock in her small hand.

In the bedroom, Roger grabbed Jeannie, turned her around by her shoulders, and whispered, “If I eat your fruits, I may feel better. Take off your uniform, please!”

Jeannie unbuttoned her uniform. As she stepped out of it, Roger noticed that she had on a black open bust halter top and black crotch less panties. Jeannie’s boobs looked very succulent in the open bust halter top that lifted them up slightly in spite of their weight. They also looked like two large shiny polished fruits dangling from Jeannie’s chest.

Roger was beside himself with desire and murmured, “Oh, Jeannienie. I love your magnificent boobs in the halter top. They look like exotic ripe fruit. Can I touch and feel them, please?”

Jeannie lifted her boobs with her hands and offered them to Roger.

“I hope eating these fruits will help take care of your problem.”

Roger squeezed Jeannie’s protruding boobs for several minutes. He also was able to smell Jeannie’s perfumed armpits further intoxicating his excited mind.

He knelt in front of Jeannie taking in the sight of her white thigh highs and black crotch less panties. He then ran his nose and cheeks on Jeannie’s inner thighs from her knees up to her crotch.

He wanted to eat Jeannie’s pussy, but she pulled him up by his shoulders to face her and kissed his lips passionately. Roger turned her around to get better access to her boobs, and, equally importantly, was able to park his stiff cock in Jeannie’s silk-covered ass. Roger played with Jeannie’s boobs, pearl necklace, and white scarf for a long time. His stiff cock was pulsing and releasing strings of precum on Jeannie’s ass.

Jeannie cooed, “Rog, you need to drink juices to take care of your problem. Come lie down on the bed.”

Jeannie helped Roger remove his shirt. She made him lie down on the bed on his back. Jeannie then stood majestically on the bed with one leg on each side of Roger’s prone body. Grasping the head board with her hands, Jeannie sank down slowly to straddle Roger’s face.

Jeannie cooed to Roger, “Suck and drink the juices from old Jeannie’s fountain. They may take care of your problems.”

Roger sucked Jeannie’s pussy avidly. Jeannie deftly moved her crotch offering either her oozing love channel or her clit for Roger to suck. Roger, for his part, grabbed Jeannie’s buttocks while sucking her love channel. It seemed like every time he squeezed her buttocks, she released a dose of nectar in to his sucking mouth that overflowed on to his nose and cheeks.

Roger wanted his cock in Jeannie’s love channel. He gently nudged her to slide back until she felt his cock on her ass. He lifted her ass and helped her impale herself, surrounding his cock with her warm cocoon. Roger pulled Jeannie and kissed her lips.

He whispered to her, “You fuck really good for an old nurse.”

He whispered again, “But, I want to take you in Charlie’s Den, please.”

Jeannie nodded and, after she and Roger put on their robes and headed to Charlie’s Den, she thought to herself, “He has been thinking of Charlie’s Den. He wants to fuck me again and fill my pussy with his cum.”

As he fondled Jeannie’s buttocks, Roger whispered, “Jeannie, I am addicted to you. I cannot keep my hands off of you. I miss you when I don’t see you.”

Jeannie replied, “I miss you too, love.”

In Charlie’s Den, Roger helped Jeannie lie down in the hammock; he gently lifted and placed her ankles in the stirrups.

Jeannie looked very alluring in her crotch-less panties and open bust halter-top could not keep her boobs from jiggling sexily. For her part, Jeannie remembered to expose her under arms and armpits to Roger’s view.

Even though Roger ate Jeannie’s pussy a short while ago, it was still too alluring, like a fresh cut exotic fruit.

Roger quickly sucked on Jeannie’s pussy making her squeal in surprise, “I didn’t expect that.”

Roger quickly pushed his stiff cock all the way in to Jeannie’s love channel. Roger moved his cock in and out of Jeannie’s love channel savoring the snug fit of her vaginal walls around his cock. Periodically, he stopped his motion to fondle Jeannie’s boobs, under arms, and arm pits. Jeannie was having considerable fun grasping Roger’s cock with her vaginal muscles and releasing it.

Roger felt his approaching climax, he held on to Jeannie’s boobs, as his cock spurted several jets of cum deep in her love channel, “Jeannnnnie. Ohhhhhhhhh. Greeeeaaaat. Lovvvvvvve it. Fuckkkkk.”

After the two lovers separated and cleaned up, Jeannie ran to the bathroom. Roger followed her upstairs. He got in her bed and was falling asleep when Jeannie joined him. Roger inhaled her perfume and felt her voluptuous curves as he snuggled with his flaccid cock resting in her ass crevice.

Roger thought to himself, “Just snuggling with Jeannie is fun.”

But, soon, he was fondling Jeannie’s magnificent boobs. At some point in time, Jeannie got up, took a quick shower, and got dressed in a sleeveless blouse, shorts, and sandals.

Roger woke up, cleaned up, got dressed, and went to the kitchen.

Jeannie put a cup of coffee in front of Roger and said, “I have leftover meat loaf and mashed potatoes for dinner.”

Roger finished his coffee and said, “I will pick up a tossed salad and dinner rolls, and then Melanie at Rabbit’s cove.”


Later that evening, after Jeannie, Roger, Melanie, and Ginger had their dinners, Melanie went to play with Ginger and her toys. Jeannie and Roger were relaxing with their drinks.

Jeannie asked, “Rog, when is your birthday?”

“It’s next month, August 15. When is yours?”

Jeannie quietly said, “It’s on Saturday.”

“Jeannie, it will be a big honor for me if you go out to dinner and dancing with me,” said Roger.

Jeannie smiled and replied, “Ok, it’s a date; but, I’m not much of a dancer.”

Roger replied, “Neither am I, but we should have fun. It’s your birthday.”

Roger continued, “I will call Mrs. King to babysit Melanie and Louie’s Italian Restaurant for dinner reservations. We will go to a piano lounge for a night cap and dancing. May I use your phone?”

“Sure Rog,” replied Jeannie; she proceeded to clear the dishes and clean the dinner table.

After several minutes on the phone, Roger said, “It’s all set. On Saturday, I will pick you up at about 5:30 for dinner.”

Jeannie smiled and said, “Thanks, but I think Melanie should not sleep at Mrs. King’s. We should bring her here; Ginger loves to sleep in the same bed with her. Hey, I don’t want to sleep alone on my birthday. I would love to sleep with her Dad.”

Roger whispered appreciatively, “Thank you for the invitation.”

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Au.


Continued in Part 4.