All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 09'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
haremgirlharemgirlabout 17 years agoAuthor
Comment from Haremgirl

My goodness, I like that ending to this chapter even better now than when I wrote it. I hope you liked it too. Let me know.

Cheers,

Haremgirl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cant stop reading

I just can not get enough!!! Your writing is vivid and enjoying, I can not wait for the next chapter!! Keep up the awesome work. I am so hooked on this story line more more more please!

Can not wait till big brother returns with his new wife, and how all the rest of the story plays out. Does the 3rd brother find a girl soon? Can not wait to read more!

MD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Luv it! Luv it!

This story rocks! THe story for each brother is so good. You've created wonderful characters...strong, dominant, alpha males are always sexy. The sex scenes are perfectly developed - wild and lustful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

ylf = your loving father?

gross...but that would make an interesting storyline

IronsFireIronsFireabout 17 years ago
Perfect

Why do I keep hearing the score from "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers"?

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Brian the barbarian

Well, at this point they are one!! Pretty rough; I wonder if he considered he may have hurt her or could have?? We're pretty certain she isn't married, right?? And if she was engaged, I would say that that engagement is over.. The two seem besotted with each other. so it should all work out?? We hope all is well, anyway..

Liam has his choice of girls, it would seem, so, he can settle down when he determines which one is the woman for him.. He has the toughest problem, really.. Which one will ring his bell?? But then, maube he'll just have fun looking for her.. Will they soon discover her reason for being alone and injured?? I can't think of a reason for her to have been there unless a boyfriend bopped her on the head, her horse took off and ran for a mile or so, losing the man and eventually throwing her off where she tumbled down the mountain side and Brian found her, just in time, too.. We could soon have another wedding, no??

Aidan may have to come home and straighten it all out.. This a great story, though!

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
WELL DONE

I can't help but think maybe she is engaged and that's why she was a virgin. I wonder what will happen if the other man does find her and try to claim her, since she's already given herself to Brian. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous