Second Chances Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she didn't care about right or wrong. She didn't care whether she was engaged or married. She needed comfort. She needed Brian.

She padded silently on bare feet to the room next door. Without knocking, she eased the door open and slipped inside, closing it behind her with a soft click.

Brian rose onto an elbow, surprised by her sudden appearance. He had been lying awake, thinking of her, picturing her in his bed. He had been agonizing all night, wishing he could go to her but knowing he shouldn't. Now, here she was, like a beautiful vision in a flowing white nightgown.

"Sarah?" he whispered, wondering whether she was real.

"I couldn't sleep," she murmured. "Can I sleep with you?"

Brian swallowed hard, trying to calm the pounding of his heart. "You shouldn't. What if..."

"I don't care," she whispered urgently, interrupting his objection. "I don't care about anything. I want to be with you."

Her statement made Brian's heart pound even harder, and he felt hot blood flooding his already aching cock. "If you're sure this is what you want," he said quietly. He lifted the edge of the covers, inviting her to join him in the bed.

The moon was nearly full, and its rays streamed in through the window, bathing the room in a silvery glow. Sarah could see the glitter of Brian's eyes as he watched her closely. She unbuttoned her nightgown slowly, before peeling it off her shoulders so that it could slither to the floor. Brian made her skin burn with the heat of his gaze as he inspected her naked form. He catalogued every asset, paying special attention to her pouting breasts, rounded hips, tiny waist, and coy thatch of hair. He reached for her hand, tugging gently, and she came willingly into his bed.

He crushed her against him, and the heat from his naked body made her gasp as he pinned her beneath him. She could feel his erection, fiery hot and throbbing against her belly. The ache in her pussy intensified. She wanted him inside her, and she said as much.

"Make love to me, Brian," she whispered urgently. "I want you inside me."

Brian hesitated as he studied her eyes in the moonlight. Did she truly know what she wanted, he wondered. There was no question for him. He wanted her – now, forever. He had never wanted anything as badly as he wanted her. But if he made her his own, only to lose her, he thought it just might kill him.

Sarah decided it for him, when she stroked a finger along his lower lip. "Please, Brian. I need you."

With a primitive growl of satisfaction, he kissed her. He didn't bother to hide the depth of his passion. He let it overflow, drowning her in a sea of sensation as he fed voraciously to satisfy his hunger. She was a tender morsel, a tasty tidbit, and he ravenously consumed her like a starving man.

Sarah clung to him, thrilled by the desperation of his kisses. She could barely wait for his molten mouth to reach her breast. She arched her back, thrusting her nipple up to him and urging him to feast even more. He accepted her offering with another low growl, suckling so hard that she had to stifle a scream of pure delight. He didn't spare her. His insatiable appetite was evident in the fierce tugs of his teeth, the painfully strong suction of his mouth. The intense pains in her nipple corresponded to the sharp pangs of desire that shot straight to her womb. When he had gorged himself on one breast, she eagerly offered him the other.

This was so very different from the other times he had made love to her. The gentleness was gone. Instead of handling her with tender devotion, Brian was arrogant in his possession of her body. He handled her as if she already belonged to him, as if she had always belonged to him. He took what he wanted with ruthless purpose, flaunting his right to her flesh with every blatant caress. Sarah urged him on, encouraging him to claim every inch of her body.

He didn't ask for permission. He brusquely pushed her thighs wide apart and branded her pussy with his hand. He released her quivering nipple, rising above her to watch her face as he explored her most intimate domain. His eyes flared with satisfaction when she arched her hips, opening herself wider for his touch. His fingers were almost predatory in their mastery over her slick flesh. Sarah's heart raced. She was panting with excitement, arching against his hand as he squeezed a second finger into her tight sheath.

When Brian spoke, his voice vibrated with conviction, and the harshness of his tone sent a tingle down her spine. "Once I make you mine, I'll never let you go. I keep what's mine. You had better be damned sure that this is what you want."

Sarah's eyes widened as she stared up at him. There was no way to misinterpret his warning. She had never seen this side of him, this primitive, unyielding side of him. She could easily imagine that once provoked, Brian's possessive nature would be a formidable force to be reckoned with.

She grasped his wrist and gently pushed, urging him to remove his hand from her pussy. When he had done so, she nudged his shoulder, and Brian released her. He collapsed onto his back, feeling his gut clench into tight knots of pain as he waited for her to leave his bed. He had made one last ditch effort to do the right thing, just in case she was married to another man. He had given her one last chance to retreat, and he was certain she would, leaving him desperately hungry.

Instead, Sarah grabbed the pillows, stuffing them beneath his back until he was propped up against the head of the bed. She straddled his waist, grasping one of his large hands in both of hers. She met his startled gaze and gave him a siren's smile, full of sweet promise. Her smile made it clear that he could have anything he wanted from her. She wasn't frightened, she was eager, wanton, shameless in her desire to please him and to have him pleasure her.

"This is exactly what I want," she whispered, enunciating the words slowly and clearly.

As she spoke, she led his hand back to her pussy. She used one hand to spread her outer lips wide apart and the other to trail his fingers through her dripping inner folds. Brian watched, transfixed, as she used his hand repeatedly to stroke herself before she guided his fingers to her entrance. She moaned with delight when he speared them inside her, flicking her clit with his thumb. She leaned down and kissed him, putting her stamp of approval on his claim. There was no going back. She was his.

When she was trembling and needy, Brian gripped her waist and lifted her, holding her poised over his cock as he moistened the broad tip in her juices. He held her gaze and eased her partway down, until she moaned softly from the pain. The heat of her seared him, and he gasped from the strength of her grip around his cock. His erection was huge. Even if she weren't a virgin, it would be difficult to work his way inside her. If she were a virgin, it would be torture for her. He could force his way in. With one brutal thrust, he could demand that her body accept him. He would never hurt her that way.

He released her waist and let his hands drop to her hips. Sarah stared at him nervously. She knew what had to be done to complete the conquest. Brian had left the ultimate decision in her hands. She took a deep breath and eased further down, gasping from the increasing pain and pressure. Her heart pounded in her breast, and Brian could see her pulse racing in the hollow of her throat. He waited, his breath lodged in his lungs. His masculine instincts were screaming for him to take her and get it over with.

Sarah braced her hands on his chest and took a deep breath. In an act of selfless sacrifice, she closed her eyes, lifted slightly on her knees and plunged downward with one mighty stroke. She cried out as a searing pain sliced through her pussy, making her clench her muscles in agony. She collapsed onto Brian's chest, panting and mewling softly.

He stroked her hair, hugging her tightly against him. She had been a virgin, he was sure of it. He had felt her body give, the tissue rending as he had forged inside her. The revelation made his heart swell with joy and relief. She wasn't someone else's wife. She belonged only to him.

The burning pain finally faded, until it had become only dull twinges of discomfort. Brian lifted her chin and met her eyes before he kissed her, softly and gently. Sarah sighed, losing herself once more in the pleasure of his mouth. He tightened his hands on her hips and lifted her, guiding her down gently, teaching her how to make love to him. The sensation of his cock stroking deep inside her was a shocking delight.

Sarah caught on to his rhythm, and she took over, riding him with abandon. She tilted her hips a certain way, and his cock scraped against her sensitive clit, making her moan. She repeated the maneuver, and her moan made him shiver. Her breasts bounced with the impact of her thrusts. Her nipples were swollen and hard, aching from the rough treatment he had given them. She thrust them out toward him, mutely begging him to take them.

He cupped her breasts, kneading them even more possessively than he had done before. He grasped her sore nipples, squeezing and twisting them, chastising them for their brazenness, scolding them for their greediness, claiming them as his own. She watched his expression as he toyed with her breasts, loving the look of satisfaction on his handsome face. He handled her arrogantly, as if she had no purpose in life other than to please him.

He taunted and teased her, stoking her desire into a frenzy as he wallowed in her fiery, wet sheath. His movements were calculated to emphasize his exclusive right to enjoy her body. When she was gasping for air, desperate for release, he rolled her beneath him and demanded her unconditional surrender. He drove into her, ruthlessly laying out the terms of their truce with every masterly stroke. She shattered, burying her face in the crook of his neck to stifle her scream. She clamped her inner muscles around him, signaling her acceptance. He emptied his seed inside her, claiming even her womb as his own.

12