Second Helping

Story Info
Shelly was just right - and just in time.
894 words
4
14.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concert had just begun and everyone was jostling for the best position. This sexy little brunette in front of me kept standing on her tippy toes, jumping up and straining to see Norah. She was obviously a devoted fan so I decided to give her some much needed help.

I picked up her tiny body, placed her blue jean clad ass on my six foot high shoulders and said, "How's that?"

She hooked her legs around my back and yelled, "Hell yeah! It's like I've got my own front row seat! Is my butt too heavy? You didn't have to do that, you know. I'm used to being the shortest. It's a good thing I'm not nearly as fat as I used to be or you probably wouldn't have even attempted to pick me up like so."

I chuckled, "Don't bet on it. Since I've got the sexiest woman in the whole damn house riding me, you could be twice your weight and I'd still carry your pretty ass! You just let me know when you're ready to get down, okay? By the way, what's your name? What? Speak up, I can barely hear you!"

"It's Shelly, but you can just call me Shel for short!"

"God, you smell nice, Shel! I once knew a girl who's natural scent was eerily close to yours. Wait a minute!"

I let my riding woman down and actually looked at her face for the first time.

"Holy shit! Is that you, Shelly Marchant? I can't believe it, after all these years and you couldn't be looking better if I were dreaming!"

"So, you like what you see, huh? Well, that's me all right. If you're who I think you are, then kiss me and I'll know for sure."

I nuzzled into her ear and whispered, "Remember Cottage Park? The sprinklers? How we both came and came again and again and your pussy kept getting wetter and wetter? God, we must have fucked all night, then went to my place and slept in the mess we had just made of my new brand new sheets."

Shelly giggled, then moaned in my ear while stroking the growing bulge in my Levis. "Yeah, I remember. How could I forget the best piece of ass I had ever known? Let's do it again, Derek. I want you so fucking bad, my panties are already soaked. Fuck me right here, you loverboy, you! I haven't been laid like that in more than an old dog's age!"

"An old dog's age?" I chided, then wrapped my arms around her petite waist and pulled Shelly close while nibbling a taut, rosy nipple.

"Well that means it must have been a long fourteen years building up all of this sexual tension. I can see you've lost some considerable weight, but it certainly wasn't in those magnificent tits of yours now was it, Shel?"

Her cherry red lips always seemed to be wet with anticipation as she licked them deliciously, falling limp in my arms.

"Take me, Derek. Why don't you take me to the place we were so long ago and see for yourself just where the weight went? What I want to know is if there's still any more magic left in that perfect tool of yours because I'm ready to make up for all I've missed right now."

I knew exactly where Shelly wanted to go. I did too.

"C'mon, Shelly. We're going back to Cottage Park and let those sprinklers rain on us again."

Shel's eyes were so lit up when we got to the parking lot, I wasn't about to wait another minute before beginning my sensual assault of her eagerly waiting body. I slammed Shelly against the hood of my truck and waisted no time in ripping off her baby blue satin blouse.

"You were always so beautiful, my little Shel. These juicy pears are so ripe and round I can't help but lick those perky buds. Tell me what you want, my sexy love kitten, while I'm savoring your sweet pussy."

Shelly's knees went weak when I hurriedly unzipped her skin tight jeans and began to slowly lap the sweet juices from her steamy, clean-shaven love box. Each delicate, feathery kiss of my passionate desire brought Shelly ever closer to the momentous climax I remembered so well. I felt the quickening spasms of her orgasm rippling throughout the precious body before me, beckoning me to sate my uncontrollable lust.

"Is this what you want?"

I hiked up a thigh and grasped both of her firm cheeks as they invited my welcome presence into her tight sex.

"Yeah, ooh, yeah. Sh...i-i-t yes! I want you to come, baby! Let me have all you've got and take me back again, I've needed this for way too long, my amazing Derek. Your magic hasn't diminished a bit, I think you've even gotten better because I'm about to come again and again!"

I felt the same way about Shel and gave her just what she pleaded for. "This is my reunion gift to you."

I released my unbridled flood of cream throughout her velvety folds and collapsed into a knot of sexual exhaustion. "You were always so damn good, I just had to have myself another generous second helping."

Shelly glowed as she said, "But Derek, weren't we going to the park?"