Second Honeymoon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,753 Followers

He started fucking her in the missionary position as they both watched Sam and Vanessa. Sam was fucking her so hard that the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Vanessa had leaned down and had the side of her face pressed into the bed. Her one hand had moved back to her clit and she teased it while Sam forcefully fucked her.

Michelle turned her gaze to Jon and looked him deeply in the eye with a sexy gleam in her eye. She took her hands off his back and hooked them behind her knees so she was holding her legs wide open for him. Jon moaned and began to fuck her harder. After she had cum once or twice she loved to be fucked hard and fast and she immediately began to groan and urge him to fuck her harder.

They were interrupted only by Sam's grunts as he came and then by Vanessa's wailing as she immediately started cumming again. They turned their attention briefly to the other couple and watched them cum before returning to their own wild fuck.

Michelle actually started cumming first but feeling her pussy contract and twitch around him immediately started Jon's orgasm. He pumped her pussy full of her second load of cum that night and stopped fucking her only when he was completely spent and completely exhausted.

He and Michelle collapsed in a sweating mass as they held each other tightly and recovered from their efforts. Jon didn't even remember having enough time to turn his head and see what Sam and Vanessa were doing before he fell into a deep sleep.

jt123
jt123
2,753 Followers
12