All Comments on 'Second Job: The Interview'

by moboulion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed.

Well put moboulion. And btw, Great story!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I wouldn't call this a 'gay' story. I picked it from a male-submissive search. That's what I wanted and that what I got. Loved every minute of it - off to part 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

the story turned me on

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
lots of potential

I love these types of stories, but it doe slack the detail and suspense to get five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LOVE WHEN GAY FIRST TIME STORIES ARE IN NONCONSENT CATEGORY. IT'S LIKE, "YES I WAS FUCKED UP MY ASS BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT CUZ I WAS FORCED TO DO IT. I AM NOT GAY, OK? YES MY BOSS WILL FUCK ME ON A REGULAR BASIS BUT SO WHAT."

I have been bi curious since i turned 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story but.......

Not particularly well written.

Mo singed the contract.

Read it a few times before you post next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5.0 = πŸ’―% (β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it, gave you a 5- [4.65 = 93% (*****)]

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

"The item in Mo's ass was gone, and he felt empty. He was very close to cumming again, but denied that pleasure again. But, that emptiness was short lived. All of a sudden he felt something different at his ass. It was slowly entering Mo's ass, but this was much bigger than what was there before. Mo was now screaming in pain, while the intrusion continued. It has to be Mr. Smith's cock entering Mo as he had a hold of Mo's hips while his cock was entering Mo's ass."

I have been bicurious since the onset of puberty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoboulion@moboulion
A male that really enjoy writing and reading erotic stories. Every here and there I write something, and will happily share with everyone else here. I hope you enjoy the stories. They aren't for everyone...but really, whose are? Thanks for reading my stuff.