Second Visit To Nude Swinger Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle had opened her eyes when she felt Jenna licking her clit and spread pussy lips and noticed that Jenna was desperately trying to satisfy her wet pussy. Acting quickly Elle reached out, took her 9 inch purple dildo in her hand and placed it on Jenna's crotch near the hand playing with her pussy.

Suddenly, as Jenna grasped the toy cock and began rubbing it on her wet pussy lips preparing to let her own steamy cunt consume it, Elle was overcome by the sheer eroticism of being licked and fucked simultaneously while watching Jenna begin to fuck her own fresh shaved pussy. Her orgasmic moans and strong pussy spasms set off a chain reaction in my balls that I couldn't control and I slammed my cock into her tight pussy causing even stronger pussy contractions as my cock jerked hard and began pumping streams of hot creamy cum deep in her cunt.

Jenna realized we were cumming hard together just as some of my excess cum began dripping onto her eager tongue. Quickly she raised the long thick dildo up and rubbed it against Elle's clit and my creamy cock as now continued it's deep fucking motion in her cunt. My hot cum quickly coated the toy cock and she returned it to her pussy, shoving it deep inside her waiting cunt as she resumed licking and gulping ample quantities of mixed hot cream and pussy juice. Within seconds she had brought herself to a terrifically strong orgasm, her entire lower body jerking and writhing as she fucked her pussy mercilessly with Elle's toy.

Gradually she slowed her energetic thrusting of the dildo deep into her pussy and her body relaxed. Elle and I began to relax and start to slide my cock out of her still gently throbbing pussy. Still hungry for our cum and pussy juice Jenny quickly opened her mouth wide to encompass all of Elle's pussy lips and the underneath portion of my cock as it slid out effectively cleaning most of my cum with her lips. As the head of my cock left Elle's hot pussy a large glob of our thick combined juices dripped from her open pussy and into Jenna's waiting mouth to be gulped down.

Elle laid over on the bed on her back legs still spread. Jenna quickly buried her face in Elle's pussy sucking and licking her cunt and telling Elle to squeeze it all out for her to drink. I just stood and watched fascinated by her appetite. Suddenly, she was finished with Elle's pussy and turned toward me and was licking and sucking my softening cock from the bed on her hands and knees until every taste of cum and pussy juice was only a memory on my cock.

After catching our breath, Elle and I were ready to go relax some more in the pool as the hot part of the afternoon was gone and the pool seemed very inviting. We suggested a quick shower in the public shower by the pool on our way back and Jenna said that sounded good. As we headed out of the door Elle asked Jenna if she thought her shaved crotch would excite Ben. "Ben, is sort of a bisexual" Jenna said "but lately he's been seeing other men more than paying attention to me. I hope he likes it and decides to pay more attention to me."

"I bet he does" said Elle as we closed the door behind us on the way to the showers.

12