All Comments on 'Secound Chance at Great Love'

by greathands660

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Score 22 : 15

A good smooth story. A Twist in the Tail of this Tale was good.

Speaking of Homophones, There, Their, and They're are not good friends of yours.

I counted. The word " There " was used Thirty-Seven Times.

Twenty-Two Times Correctly,

Fifteen times Incorrectly.

And the ubiquitous apostrophe.

. . a few day's . . . a couple of guy's . .

Like Tree roots on a walking path, they trip the reader every time.

Please improve

Thanks

Kilroy.

Sierra_m_kiloSierra_m_kiloover 13 years ago
Kilroy: Secound, your right ;)

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great read

Well crafted story excellently written. Please give us another one in the same vane. And in paradise as u will never be able to visit there it's nice to read about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read--very upbeat.

I like stories, characters, and emotional connections. Grammer and spelling are much lower on the totem pole in my book! One problem with the literotica website is that it does not include a spellcheck function. That's what people use today when writing, so comments on spelling and grammer are more a reflection on the medium rather than the author.

Hope that greathands660 writes again. SFEconomist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just garbage !

By an inept halfwit ! "1*" !

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
Great Story. Thoroughly Enjoyed It!

Come on you guys and get off of this author’s ass. I know that this is a really fine story. I, too, noted the mis-spelling and mis-use of words but, it sure as hell didn’t interfere with my comprehension of the story and I didn't see any of those who badmouthed the author to offer their help in reviewing his stories.

My writing would be a whole lot worse than what it is without MS WORD. I didn't see anyone suggest getting a state of the art word processor to help with those errors bearing in mind that spell checkers are not without their problems, too. I would have no compunction about helping this author if I were asked.

My only disappointment in the story was that he did not take it far enough. What did they do after they found each other in the airport. Where did the go and where did they stay. That leaves the reader begging for more of the story and it almost demands a follow on story to explore what they did and their later love making.

Ok, man. Now it is up to you to take the reins and spur your bronc over to your word processor and “Fulfill Your Destiny”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MASTERPIECE

Which is greathands660's best story? I cannot really choose between this story and Two Weeks in Maui -- both are great for different reasons.

Even runner-up Nutcracker Blizzard is worth 5 stars.

I suggest reading them in order of dates of submission, which is the opposite of the order on the Submissions page, although any advantage in doing so is slight.

I just loved this little well-written gem.

Nice twist at the end, with them both searching for each other.

I disagree with the commenter just before me. As I concluded the story, I thought: nice place to end it.

But I also agree with that commenter -- if such a conclusion as he suggests were added, I would want to read it.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous