Secound Chance at Great Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, who knows when miss know it all will return." Angie said under her breath.

We sat and watched a movie on TV until it was way past my usual bed time. We were both tired from a long day.

"Can I borrow your sofa for the night?" Angie asked. "I can't keep my eyes open anymore."

"You're welcome to the bed, I'll take the sofa." I offered.

"No way, when Sharon gets home I'll just get up and go home." She said with a grin.

"Alright, but don't forget I made the offer." I laughed.

I got her a blanket and pillow, said good night and retired to the bed room. I was tired but couldn't sleep. I lay there thinking of Angie and the day we had spent together. Was Angie someone I could fall in love with? I somehow wasn't sure she felt the same way. After a while I sensed someone close by. In the moon light there was Angie standing beside my bed. Our eyes met and I opened the sheets to invite her in. She hesitated a moment then sat on the edge of my bed and laid down with her back to me settling spooned to my front. I put an arm around her pulling her close. She held my hand as we drifted to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of a garbage truck in the alley, banging and roaring as it went about its business. It was late; the sun was well up into the sky. Angie was still where we fell asleep the night before. I could tell she was still sleeping as her breathing was slow and steady. My body needed to move and stretch a bit. I pulled my arm back and rolled to my back. Angie followed, rolling to face me still mostly asleep. I raised my left arm and put it around her as she laid her head on my chest. Now I have slept in the nude my entire adult life and last night was no different. I hadn't even thought about it the night before, but my morning "wood" was alive and well. As Angie laid her head on my chest her left arm reached across my torso brushing against my hardness.

As we lie there, I could see Angie's eyelashes flutter as she woke up. I hadn't paid any attention to what she was wearing the night before when she came into my bed, but I could tell her legs were bare, and she had the t shirt on she had worn the day before.

Her head turned up towards my face and our eye's met. "Good morning" I said. "Morning" was her answer as she brushed the sleep from her eyes.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I turned my head to the bedside clock. "Wow, its 10:30 already."

"I've got to go." Angie said as she tried to pull away.

"I can't let you go." I whispered, holding her close.

"No, I have to" She whined, pulling away and getting out of bed without a word, she left the bedroom, grabbed her jeans laying next to the sofa and struggled into them, silently closing the condo door behind her. I didn't know what to think about what had just happened. I was sad, and disappointed. But I had slept better than I had in the last two years. The feeling of a woman next to me in bed was something I had missed without realizing it.

I got up and showered. This was the first day I had missed a walk on the beach since I got here. I heard the girls leave next door. I didn't know what to do for the day. Yesterday had been so perfect. I got on the Harley and just rode, nowhere and everywhere. Trying to understand my feelings, and thinking about the lady who was stealing my heart.

Sharon and Angie were gone all day. I wanted to see Angie, to talk to her, to spend time with her. Angie didn't come out for our morning walk the next day or the day after. What had I done to make her turn away from me? I knew Sharon and Angie's time on the island was getting close to an end.

As I was coming home from my morning walk to the beach, Sharon and Angie were just leaving for the day.

"Hey girls, where are you off to for the day?" I asked looking into Angie's eyes. She smiled but turned away.

"Shopping," Sharon said.

"Yea, we need souvenirs for everyone at home yet." Angie answered with a quick glance and smile at me.

I didn't know what to think. Angie acted like there was no connection between us at all. But I knew better. It was there, the chemistry, the electricity, all of it.

Later that afternoon as I came back from a motorcycle ride, I went up to the Lani on the roof and found Sharon sun bathing topless. She heard me coming up the stairs but made no effort to cover herself. "How are you today?" she called out.

"I'm Ok." I answered trying not to stumble as I looked. "Looks like your doing really fine. Where's your buddy?"

"She said she needed to do something by herself and wouldn't tell me what it was." Sharon said. "Something's bothering her and she won't talk to me about it. I've never seen her like this."

"You know her, any ideas?" I asked.

"Why are you asking?" she said as she got up from her lounge chair, still without a top on.

She walked right up to me. Her tits bouncing as she walked. She put here finger under my chin and brought my eyes up to hers. "I tell you what I think. You're scaring the living shit out of her. She decided a long time ago there would never be another man in her life. I can see the connection between you two; it's so obvious a blind man could see it. She's afraid she'll be hurt again. I don't know what else to say."

I grabbed Sharon and hugged her. Her breasts mashed against my chest. "Where did she go? I need to find her" As I broke our hug and I looked Sharon in the eyes.

She looked shocked. "No, but try the beach, maybe shopping, I just don't know."

As I turned to go down stairs I looked back at those tits one more time. "Sorry, I just....."

With a smile she said "I loved every minute of it. Now go find her."

I ran down the street towards the beach. I didn't have a clue where to even begin looking for her.

I walked and looked all up and down the beach visiting every store, bar, and restaurant I could find. I couldn't find her anywhere.

It was late when I returned to the condo, disappointed I couldn't find her. The lights were off in there condo so I went home and took a shower and crawled into bed. I lay there awake trying to figure out what I would say when I found her.

I couldn't sleep, I wanted to go next door and talk to her. I didn't know what to say if I did. I heard the front door open and close to there condo. I got out of bed and walked into my living room just in time to see the silhouette of a woman cross in front of my window in the moon light. I reached for the door knob, and opened the door. There, standing in the moon light stood Angie dressed in a robe. Without a word I extended my hand to her; she put her hand in mine and I pulled her inside and closed the door.

I put my arms around Angie and we kissed for the first time. Her lips were on fire as our tongues met. She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I want you." She whispered as she pulled away from me and reached to open her robe, letting it fall to the floor revealing her naked body. I looked down scanning the form before me. Rarely does one see such complete perfection. I took her face in my hands and kissed her soft lips. Her body was quivering as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and lay down beside her. It was a hot night; the heat from the day hadn't cooled yet. I caressed her cheek with my hand as I put my lips to hers again. The passion of our kiss made the hot room seem even hotter. My hand slide down her neck to her chest and cupped her breast in my palm. Her nipple was hard, and she gasped as she broke our kiss and pushed her breast into my hand. I kissed her neck as I rolled the nipple between my fingers. Angie groaned and filled her hands with my hair, holding me tight.

My hand slide down her side to her hip and I lifted my head to look into Angie's eyes. The moon light was reflecting on her body revealing every curve and turn. My hand moved lightly down the outside of her thigh, then back up the inside. I could feel the heat of her pussy as my hand neared the top of her thigh. Her eyes closed as she pulled my lips to hers again. My hand found the heat of her passion; hot, wet and willing. Her legs parted and her hips pressed the soft hair of her mound into the palm my hand. My fingers caressed the folds of her womanhood, spreading her wetness.

Angie gasped again as I touched her swollen clit. My fingers spread the lips of her pussy as they slide to the bottom of her slit. Angie's hips kept pressing into my touch over and over. I teased her wanting pussy with my fingers as they continued to explore her folds and clit. Suddenly without warning she broke our kiss and her body quivered and shook as an orgasm rippled through her body. Her heart was beating fast, her breathing heavy as her orgasm ravaged her body. I held Angie tight as I kissed her neck and shoulders as her body began to relax. I rolled to my back pulling her with me so her head lay upon my chest.

Angie kissed my chest as her hand pulled gently on my balls, then slowly stroked my cock. Without a word Angie brought her leg over mine, straddling me sitting upright on my legs. The glistening of her beautiful body in the moon light at that moment will forever be etched in my memory. "WOW." Angie said with wicked grin on her face as she continued to stroke my hardness. She pulled my cock to her belly. I could feel her hair tickle the underside as she rubbed it against her mound.

I raised my hands to both her nipples, rolling them again between my fingers, "beautiful" I smiled back into her eyes. Her eyes closed, her head tipped back and her grip on my cock tightened as I cupped both breasts in my palms. I reached for Angie's face and pulled it to my lips, kissing wildly with tongues, teeth and lips devouring each other. She took my hands in hers and pinned them beside my head as she hovered over me. Her hips began to move slowly sliding up and down my cock pressed against my belly. Each time moving a little higher until it hooked under her mound, pressing against the opening of her pussy.

With a devilish grin and her eyes locked on mine, Angie started to work my cock into her wet slippery hole. Slowly her hips moved side to side, forward and back a little bit at a time. Finally I was completely inside her. She reached down and kissed me as her tempo increased. Angie sat back up pulling my hands to her breasts, holding them there, her nipples more swollen and harder. Her pussy gripping, pulling and releasing as her hips rose and fell, side to side, forward and back on my cock. I looked up at her eyes. They were closed, her mouth was open, her head tipped back. I could hold back no longer. My body began to contract and as my first shot of cum entered her body she screamed "AHHHHH, AHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh......as we shook and quaked together as our orgasms tore through our bodies.

Angie collapsed on my chest. Both of us were breathing heavy, sweat poring from our skin. Her body still quivering, mine completely spent. I caressed her back as my softening cock slipped for her pussy. She slides off me as I rolled to my side. My hands slowly stroke Angie's beautiful blonde hair as I kiss her forehead, the bridge of her nose and her cheek. Our bodies slowly returned to normal we feel to sleep in each others arms.

The morning sun was high as I awoke. I didn't care; I was where I wanted to be. I'm not sure I realized it at the time but as I look back I knew deep down inside that this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Angie moved beside me, slowly waking up. Our eyes met, and we kissed.

"Good morning beautiful." I said as I smiled at her.

"Good morning to you." Angie answered back smiling, closing her eyes and hugging me.

"You have the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen." I smiled looking into her eyes.

Angie quietly said "Thank you."

"Your brown ones aren't so bad either." Angie whispered as she kissed me gently.

"Beautiful tanned skin, and look not a tan line in sight." I chuckled as I traced my fingers down her shoulder.

Blushing, Angie giggled "I just don't know how that came to be."

"I think I have it figured out." I said as I poked Angie in the ribs tickling her a little.

"AAAAAAAAHH" Angie screamed as she poked me in the ribs right back. "Are you trying to start something?"

"Oh yea, and If I'm lucky it'll work." I laughed.

Angie took my face in her hands and looked deeply into my eyes, "I need to go." She whispered.

"I'm sorry, but if I don't go home soon Sharon will be banging on the door like an angry mother." Angie said giggling. "She thinks I need to be taken care of even though I'm older than her."

I was stopped cold. If I had to guess I would have put Sharon as the older one. "No way?" was all I could come out with.

"No way what, she won't come looking for me?" Angie asked.

"No, she's got to be at least 5 years older than you." I laughed.

"Sorry, it's the other way around, she's 39 and I just turned 45." Angie continued with her blue eyes sparkling. "But thanks for the thought."

"You look 10 years younger than that, I am totally blown away. Your youngest looking 45 year old grandmother I've ever seen." I said shaking my head with a little chuckle.

"Ok Grandpa, you can't be much older than me, come on, spill it, how old are you?" Angie said laughing, poking me in the ribs again.

"Older than dirt, you girls are just kids." I said laughing.

"Come on, I told you." Angie said with her stiff finger continuing to poke and prod at my ribs.

"OUCH, OK, OK, OK, 54." I said laughing and grabbing her finger.

"Wow, I figured 40 something for sure." Angie said, and then looked away. "But I better go, before we have company."

"We'd better cleanup a little before you go, your Mom will figure out what happened for sure if we don't." I laughed as I rolled out of bed and headed for the shower.

I was waiting for the shower water to warm up when I felt Angie wrap her arms around me from behind and hug me. We stepped into the warm water letting it cascade down our bodies. I turned in Angie's arms wrapping mine around her. Angie turned her face to mine and we kissed. The passion in the kiss, the softness of her lips, her arms pressing her extended nipples against my chest was making my manhood begin to swell. Angie reached for the soap and reached around and began to wash my back as our kiss broke. She gently continued to soap and wash my back. She knelt down to wash my legs and feet. I looked down and watched her work; she washed the up front of my legs until her hands came to my swollen cock. Her eyes were focused on mine as she washed and stroked my ever hardening meat and balls. As Angie stood back up she let go of my now completely hard cock and finished washing my upper body.

Angie handed me the soap and turned her back to me. I started washing her shoulders and back. Her back was smooth, soft, and beautiful. I squatted down to wash her cute ass and legs. There they were the only tan lines, in the perfect shape of her bikini bottom. I reached around and washed the front of her legs and as I stood up my hard cock was caught between the cheeks of her cute white ass. Angie pressed herself back against me. I continued washing the front of her torso. I washed the thin blonde hair on her mound and a slight gasp came from her lips. I washed her small tanned breasts and large hard nipples, her hands covered mine and held them to her breasts with a quiet whimper. I put my hands on Angie's shoulders and turned her to face me. Our eyes met and we kissed in hurried passion.

My hands went to the cheeks of her ass. I lifted her, and she pulled herself up with her arms around my neck. Angie wrapped her legs around my ass and my cock found the opening of her slit. I relaxed my arms letting my cock to slip gently into her. We were united, as one. I looked down to see Angie looking back at me smiling, with those big blue eyes boring right into mine.

I began to move Angie's ass back and forth, forward and back. Angie's eyes closed. Her arms were pulling her hard nipples against my chest seemingly to drill holes in me. I pinned Angie against the wall of the shower as I thrust my cock into her over and over.

"OH YES, YES, OH YES." Angie cried her orgasm seizing control of her body.

The contractions of her vagina began to milk my cock.

"UHHHH." I grunted as stream after stream of cum shot into Angie.

Our orgasms slowly subsided and I felt week in the knees as Angie slowly put her legs down and I set her back down on her feet. Angie slowly turned in my arms to face away from me holding my arms tight around her.

"I love your hands." Angie said as she held my hand in hers, caressing the back of it.

We were startled by the sound of someone knocking on the front door.

"Oh God, there she is. I've got to go." Angie said laughing as she shut off the water and pushed the shower door open.

Angie looked so sexy as she grabbed a towel and tried to dry herself quickly.

"Come on you two, we have places to go." Sharon called as she beat on the door again.

"Just a damn minute." Angie yelled back in a disgusted tone.

Angie wrapped the towel around her wet hair while I tried to dry off. "I'm sorry I have to go." She said.

Still naked, I followed Angie into the living room where her robe was still on the floor from last night. Angie picked it up and put it around her shoulders.

"Wait." I said as I reached for her cheek and bent down to kiss her.

The front door sprang open as our lips met. "Hurry up; we'll be late for our massages at the spa."

I turned my head to see Sharon standing in the door way. Angie grabbed the sides of her robe closing it and yelled at Sharon, "What the hell are you doing? Can't I get any privacy?" With that she brushed passed Sharon and was out the door.

"Whoops, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." Sharon said as her eyes looked up and down my body.

Sharon was frozen, starring at me. "Excuse me." I said turning to face Sharon head on.

Sharon's face instantly turned bright red, with a big smile and a giggle she turned and left, closing the door behind her.

I walked back to my bedroom. I could hear a heated discussion going on in the next condo. My first impulse was to go over there and protect Angie. Before I could get dressed I heard there front door slam and there car start and leave. I didn't know what to think. I knew these two women had been friends for a long time but Sharon was making a fool of herself.

I knew Angie and Sharon had to leave for home the next morning. I was upset and was a little angry. I had to talk with Angie before they left.

The sun was going down and they weren't back yet. I had a bottle of Jack Daniels that I occasionally had a shot of. I took it and settled into a lounge chair on the Lani and poured my self a stiff one, and then another, and another as I waited for Angie and Sharon to come home.

The next thing I knew the sun was coming up behind me. I heard a door slam down below. I jumped to my feet, "Oh my head," I say; as I sat back down to clear my head. I slowly stood back up and made my way down the stairs to the ground floor. Angie and Sharon were just finishing loading there car to go to the airport.

"Good morning ladies," I said as I walked up to there car.

"There you are, we were wondering what happened to you. We knocked on your door but you didn't answer." Sharon said.

"I wanted to say goodbye to you." Angie said smiling, with that smile that melts ice. "We have to get to the airport we're late already."

"I'm sorry I overslept, if would have missed you I never would have forgiven myself." I said walking toward Angie holding out my arms.

Angie walked to me putting her arms around my neck, hugging me tight as I did her.

"We have to go." Sharon snapped.

"Alright, alright," Angie said as we kissed goodbye quickly before Angie got in the car and they were gone.