Secound Chance at Great Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head still wasn't very clear from the night before. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to be with Angie. I went inside and took a long hot shower, then slept until the next morning.

I decided a change in scenery might help make up my mind what I should do. I made a call and got a place to stay out in Hana. I loaded up my stuff and made the drive to Hana and moved into a small motel room. The solitude was good for me. I walked the beach Angie and I had walked. That lady had taken my heart. The night we spent together was burned into my memory. I spent hour's just sitting, thinking, trying to decide what I should do. I just knew I had to find her.

Angie hadn't given me a phone number, an address or anything. I had some idea what part of Colorado she lived from our talks. I wasn't sure of the spelling of her last name. But Google gave me about a hundred possible hits. I knew in my heart I had to try to find her. The more I thought about it the more excited I became with the search. I got a plane ticket to Denver for the next morning.

I felt I had purpose again; my spirit was on top of the world, I knew I could find her. The next morning I sent most of my luggage back home via UPS. I checked in at the airport, went through security and decided to grab some breakfast before the flight. After breakfast I was walking towards my boarding area to wait for my flight. As I walked I was enjoying watching all the people waiting for there flights. Suddenly a blonde head caught my eye. She was sitting with her back to me in one of the boarding areas. Her blonde hair looked oddly familiar from the back. I moved around to the side so I could see at least a profile of her face. My heart filled my throat, I could hardly breath. It was Angie sitting right there reading a book. There was an empty seat right next to her. Quietly I approached her from behind.

I sat down on the next seat startling Angie. She looked up from her book. Angie's mouth opened wide as she saw me.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you." Angie cried out, dropping her book on the floor and leaned across to kiss me.

Tears started to flow from her eyes when I explained where I had been and what I'd been doing.

"I have to apologize for the way I acted." Angie mumbled, tears running down her cheeks. "I treated you horrible when we left. I wanted to tell you how I felt but it just wouldn't come out with Sharon around. So when I got home I got a ticket back here so I could tell you. I went back to the condo but you were already gone. I looked around for you but had given up here. I decided you must have gone back home."

Angie reached into her purse and pulled out her ticket. She opened it up and pointed to the destination. It said Seattle Washington.

I started laughing as I tried to dry Angie's tears with my hands.

"You think I'm stupid don't you." Angie said as she turned her head away looking down.

"NO, No not stupid, I'm so happy to find you here. In the short time I've known you, you've taken my heart." I said pulling her face back to me wiping her tears from her cheeks.

Angie's eyes met mine and I leaned over to kiss her again. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my ticket. I opened it up and showed it to her. Angie wiped more tears from her eyes and looked down at the destination. Denver Colorado.

Angie looked back at me and a big grin spread across her face. We both started laughing, tears running down both our cheeks.

"So what are we going to do now?" Angie asked drying her eyes.

"Well how about a little more time in Paradise. I'm sure we can find a place to stay." I said grinning into those beautiful blue eyes.

Angie grabbed my hand and answered, "I would love that." "Let's get out of here." I said picking up our carryons and we started walking out of the boarding area.

"I checked most of my luggage; I don't have anything to wear." Angie said as we walked, her arm in mine with her head leaning on my shoulder.

I smiled down at Angie. "Some how I don't think we'll need too many cloths." I chuckled.

"Your terrible," Angie laughed poking me in the ribs hard. "I love your kind of terrible."

And that is how I found great love again...