All Comments on 'Secret BBC Party'

by afolabi70

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yahoo Group, seriously?

That right there basically kills the believability heh.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Re. Yahoo group

Uh...yeah! There are Yahoo groups for pretty much EVERYTHING. I have no trouble believing any part of this story, as I know these BBC parties take place, and I have no doubt there is a Yahoo group to allow people to connect. That other person who commented must be living in a cave!

As for the story itself, I feel like it was a bit too detached, and the events were recounted in a play-by-play manner that wasn't all that arousing. "She did this, and then I did that" is far less interesting than "she did this because of that, which caused me to feel this way." A little more emotion and character development goes a long way.

That said, I gave this four stars. Keep writing, but don't be in such a rush to tell your story. As with sex, the slow build up makes the climax more intense.

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohover 9 years ago
Pharaoh's Thoughts

Looked into Yahoo Groups before and seen some crazy stuff when it comes to sex. Like another comment said, don't rush to tell the story. Draw it out, make it fun for us readers & yourself as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not often do I want a story to be longer, I like the surrealism of it, I picture you on drugs slow and hazy eyed just taking everything thing in no expression on your face and a smirk when leaving

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i think every white wife needs to be given a special treat and enjoy a bbc for a good wife. They deserve it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous