All Comments on 'Secret Life of a Slut!'

by onlytruestories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jaimeftmacjaimeftmacover 14 years ago
GOOD START

So,now the secret is out!Being a real slut is most likely every gurls top five fantasies.Do you dress all the time now?Wow gangbanged on your third time!I,for one, would love to read more of your story.

KramBKramBover 14 years ago
My Dream As Well

Would love to have experienced that ganging as well. There is just something about having multiple cocks take me that gets me so hot and slutty. Great story and keep it up :-)

ExperiencedguyExperiencedguyover 14 years ago
It is all true

I have had PM's with the author, and he will probably incorporate most of my suggestions into his future stories to make them even more enjoyhable for his American audience. I think this is really great for a first work.

onlytruestoriesonlytruestoriesover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just wanted to thank you all for your comments - I have submitted my next story to be published and hope many of you keep checking under my username for when it is released.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Terrific

Without a doubt one of the hottest stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so much for this.

// Vicky

burnie4434burnie4434over 11 years ago
lucky guy

Boy, you made me hard reading this story. I love havinf a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. I was lucky to attend a party one where I sucked off 8 guys and fucked 5. I was sore for a couple of days, but I loved everu minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lucky sissy slut

E I loved this story. It made me so horny that I put a butt plug up my ass then put on a pair of panties. I wish that would happen to me I love cock and being submissive. I fantasize about being dressed in panties a bra and stockings then being gang banged and filmed . Also like water sports. I need to be fucked hard now

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
loved it

I would like to dress up just like that and get a good gang bang fucking.. test them all so I could get really filled with hot juicy cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
filmed

My first experienced didnt happen until I was over 40. To my surprise I sucked a big cock in our pool shower handicap room> This turned me on so I was soon a regular visitor to my new friend. One evening he had four of his friends over and during the evening I became their bottom. My friend filmed the going on and then cut a dvd. From then on they all used me regularly .

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Ah, trust.

So easily given when smitten by love, or lust.

Recondo69Recondo69about 2 years ago

Story was hot.made me hard..my fantasy has always been two guys filling both holes.im a married guy straight but curious.late in life gave into my curiosity of sucking cock.i love it. And swallowing..found out alot about myself over the years.im bi and bottom. And love pleasing..and being seduced. keep up the stories .enjoyed it very much.

510mike510mike5 months ago

A dream cum true!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous