Secret Life of a Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into the next store where he picked up a packet of condoms, and a yard glass. And in the final store we visited he brought a wig, and high-heeled shoes.

After returning to the car I voiced my concerns with Stephen who reassured me by saying:

"It's ok, tonight is a very important business meeting but for some reasons they only do business with those in a committed relationship or even better married. I just need you to dress up for no more than an hour and you will be rewarded for the rest of the weekend"

Thinking about it I thought an hour wouldn't be too bad, but I don't think I can pull off being a female.

We hit the hotel and made our way to the room that was pre-booked waiting for our arrival.

Inside the room Stephen and I had a shower where Stephen shaved every single part of my body, and upon getting out he lathered my body with soothing cream and moisturiser before slowly getting me ready.

First a black bra and matching panties, then the fishnet stockings, the skirt, the blouse, the wig and makeup and then finally my heels – the transformation was complete.

"You need to be flirty but not too flirty, they need to like you and believe that you are a female. My livelihood depends on it." Stephen said to me.

The meeting was a drinks at the bar sort of meeting, and from our hotel room we made our way to the elevator and down to the bar.

Outside the bar Stephen gave me a kiss on the cheek, and opened the doors for me to enter. I walked in an almost every head in the bar turned to look at me. Stephen led me to a booth where three other guys were sitting.

He shook each of their hands and introduced me as "Cindy – his partner" they all welcomed me and we sat down while they started to talk business, Stephen motioned to me that the man in the middle sitting opposite me was the one in charge.

Taking what he said earlier into account I reached across with my foot and started to stroke his leg up and down, he looked down and saw my foot before looking across the table at me. Upon making eye contact I winked at him and he smiled.

I allowed my foot to rise higher and higher up his leg and into his thigh; he spread his legs apart slightly so I could get my foot towards his penis where I rubbed it gently before letting my foot drop back to the floor.

I excused myself and made my way to the woman's' rest room, inside I began to check my make up and make sure that I still looked feminine, the door behind me opened and in walked what was hopefully Stephens next boss.

"Cindy" he said with a bright sparkle in his eye.

He came up behind me and pushed me so I was bent over the basin. He raised my skirt and started rubbing his hands all over my arse.

"Please no" I said, I wanted to be with Stephen and didn't want anything to come between that.

With some further resistance Craig finally got the point and let my skirt drop back to where it was.

"If he doesn't treat you right Cindy you give me a call – I could do with someone like you in my corner" he said with a wink as he left.

I quickly made my way back to the booth to be near the safe arms of Stephen who told me the good news that he had been hired, he had organised for us to all go back to our hotel room to celebrate.

A little reluctant I made my way with the four guys upstairs to our hotel room where we were going to have a number of drinks to celebrate Stephens new job.

The guys entered the room first and held the door open for me. I thanked them as I entered the room.

Stephen poured everyone a drink of vodka, were all cheered by clinking our glasses together and then downing the alcoholic beverage. The celebrations went on for a number of hours and everyone was starting to feel tipsy.

We were all drinking, dancing, and laughing having a good time – someone lit a joint and we all passed that around taking a hit then passing it on.

While dancing Stephen came over to me and whispered in my ear "Craig wants to fuck you", I looked at him astonished.

"It's ok, he will be gentle" Stephen said giving me a reassuring look. I trusted Stephen and did promise I would do anything for him – so I agreed to it.

I walked over to Craig and took him by the hand, leading him to the one bed and pushing him back until he fell onto the bed. Once resting on his arms I dropped down to my knees, fidgeted with his pants and pulled them off, exposing his penis – which was about 8 inches.

I looked him in the eye as I lowered my lipstick covered lips to the tip of his penis, kissing it, taking just the tip into my mouth; I removed the tip and held his penis with one hand slowly stroking it while licking the under-side of his shaft.

Once his penis was fully covered with my saliva I once again took the tip of his penis in my mouth again and slowly started to take it further and deeper into my mouth, and further down my throat.

Craig and I got into a decent rhythm, and ecstasy was taking over my body and I loved the feel of cock in my mouth, the lust was a dangerous thing. It was at that time that I felt a hand pull up my skirt and start rubbing my arse through the stockings.

It was a great feeling and I started to push back against the hand, and the stockings started to get pulled down and I tried to say something – despite Craig's' penis being in my mouth – when Stephen whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, they know"

This settled me down and the stockings were pulled down to my ankles and I could feel hands exploring every part of my body, rubbing up and down my legs to my ankles, then back up this time on the other side feeling the inside of my leg, cupping my ball sack before taking hold of my penis and slowly stroking it.

While I continued to suck Craig's' penis, I felt liquid being spread on my arsehole with finger slowly spreading my cheeks apart and a finger pushing against the hole before entering it and slowly being pushed deeper and deeper before a second and third.

The fingers were then removed and replaced with a penis at the entry point to my hole. It slowly pushed against the entry and within a short period it was in my hole entering me further and further.

I continued to suck Craig's cock, while another man was fucking me by behind and building up steam; it was then that I felt a warm mouth go over my rock hard penis.

This foursome continued for quite a while – every time one was close to blowing Stephen would run to them with a yard glass and asking them to blow into that, after a short break they would be rock hard again at the sight of what was happening in the room and would swap positions with one of the other men.

After about an hour and a half of continued fucking and sucking everyone knew that fatigue was setting in, I felt the current man in my ass hole pull out and could hear him squirting into the yard glass.

He was replaced in my red-sore asshole by a cock that felt familiar; it was rock hard and closer to nine or ten inches big – the biggest of the night so far. It entered into my truly stretched asshole and I felt him lean over as far as he could – I could feel the man close to my ear, it was Stephen.

"We are almost done, I am going to get them to blow their last loads over you okay" he said, I nodded in approval.

He then shared his idea with everyone else who all agreed.

Stephen pulled out of my asshole, at the same time the guy who was fucking my mouth and told me to turn around.

As I turned around Stephen yelled to me to open my mouth, which I did, he then blew his latest load on my face, in my eyes, nose and into my mouth, the others quickly followed suit before I knew it my entire face was covered with cum.

I couldn't see through all the cum that had been shot over my eyes, all I could hear was everyone cheering.

"Open your mouth and tilt your head back slut" I heard Craig say.

I did as I was told and felt a force of liquid coming down my throat, as if being dropped from a height. I tried to swallow and that is when I realised that they were holding the Yard Glass above my head and tipping it into my mouth.

I spluttered a couple of times as my mouth became too full, the cum was over flowing from my mouth and down my chin onto my bare breasts and even down to my penis.

Once done someone threw a towel onto my face saying:

"Clean yourself up bitch"

As I wiped my face and chin I felt a mouth go around my penis and start sucking me close to orgasm, at the same time licking up the cum that had overflowed from my mouth, once I could see again I looked down to see one of the associates I didn't know the name off sucking me off – after all of the lust that had built up I came.

"Wow so just like my other slut you like Clint as well do you" Stephen said to me acknowledging Clint, was this the same Clint that ended his marriage?

I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. Upon returning Craig handed me a handful of notes, and a VHS tape saying:

"Thanks for doing business with us; this is your copy of the movie we just made"

I was shocked – "Movie we just made" I screamed.

"Oh yeah, sorry these guys make amateur videos to sell. You also get a cut of all proceeds it makes" Stephen said as the others shook his hand and one by one left the room.

12