Secret Pride & Prejudice Pt. 01

Story Info
The Bennet Sisters and their mother seek a mate.
3.4k words
4.22
52k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LC10
LC10
113 Followers

With apologies to Jane Austen!

*

Chapter I Plans Are Made

It s a truth universally acknowledged that a single woman in possession of a desirable body, a pleasing disposition and an agile mind has the wherewithal to attract a rich husband. Rich young men, however, are mainly interested in nubile women who are prepared to make themselves agreeable, that is to say available, outside the irksome bonds of matrimony. This is the dilemma facing a spirited young woman; she must either marry an older man incapable of satisfying her sexual needs or find herself the continual object of young men's' lusts until her sexual allure begins to fade. Elizabeth Bennet heartily resented these restrictive dispensations and was not inclined to be either a submissive prostitute, opening her legs to the highest bidder in the matrimonial stakes, or a virginal spinster.

"Really Elizabeth it is all quite impossible, I don't know what is to become of us when your father dies. I cannot bear to think of how we shall be put out of house and home by that odious man Mr. Collins," Mrs Bennet said bitterly. In the likely event of Mr Bennet dying without a male heir, his estate was entailed to Mr Collins.

"He is indeed an odious man, yet you wanted me to marry him mother," said Elizabeth "Some sacrifices are really beyond the call of family duty."

"But what is to be done?" asked Mrs. Bennet tearfully.

"You must have a son and heir," said Elizabeth calmly.

Mrs. Bennet stared at Elizabeth in amazement. She had married Mr. Bennet as a nubile young girl some twenty years ago. During that time she had produced four daughters and no sons. While still a very attractive women she no longer aroused the fierce passion in Mr. Bennet that characterised the early years of their marriage. They now occupied separate but adjacent bedrooms and Mr. Bennet now rarely felt sufficiently aroused to claim entry either to her bedroom or her body. This was doubly disappointing to Mrs. Bennet who still clung to the hope of producing a male heir and retained a healthy enjoyment of sexual intercourse.

"You must be aware that Mr. Bennet and I are not as intimate as we used to be," said Mrs. Bennet regretfully, "and in any case we seem to be predisposed to produce daughters."

"Yes mother, I know but there is a way round the problem. I have already discussed it with father and he agrees; you must take a lover"

Mrs. Bennet felt a flush of excitement; although she would never admit it to her daughter. She was accustomed to discretely observing the young men and militia officers in attendance at the local social events in Merytown; their tight fitting breeches were a great source of interest to her, particularly when she observed evidence of sexual arousal brought on by, among others, her youngest daughter Lydia. Fortunately for Mrs. Bennet's peace of mind, she was unaware that Lydia had, as it were, first hand experience of the contents of more that one dashing officer's breeches while in seated in secluded arbours.

"Did you have anyone particularly in mind?" said Mrs. Bennet faintly.

"We did consider Sir William Lucas," said Elizabeth, "but he has produced two daughters and so is probably not an ideal choice; and in any case we need someone young and vigorous." Mrs. Bennet did not feel disposed to disagree with these sentiments but felt it might be unseemly to say so. "You must leave it to me mother, I will find someone who is both suitable and discrete."

And there the matter was allowed to rest, as the butler had come in with the post. There was a letters from her friend Charlotte who had, much to Elizabeth's astonishment, married the odious Mr. Collins. Lydia Bennet had been sent to stay with the Collins in the hope that she might be taught to behave with rather more decorum, after some suitable advice and instruction from Mr. Collins. Elizabeth retired to her room to read her letter.

Chapter II Lydia's Indiscretions

Hunsford, near Westerham,

15th October

Dearest Elizabeth,

You will be glad to hear that Lydia arrived here safely with my sister Maria. For the first week Lydia was in a very gloomy and contrary mood but now under the regular tutelage of my beloved husband she has improved marvelously. Mr. Collins visits her room every night before she retires to instruct her and join her in bedtime prayers. Lydia says she has come to look forward to this as the highlight of her day. She has found it such a relief to be able to reveal everything to my dear husband. All this is taking a heavy toll on Mr. Collins; every night he returns to our bedroom absolutely exhausted with his endeavours on Lydia's behalf. This is a grave source of concern to me as our benefactor, Lady Catherine, is insistent that we must produce a son and heir immediately. She keeps a chart of my menstrual cycle and only permits us to be intimate during one critical period each month; she is even kind enough to send a messenger with a note to remind us of the day. This month, on account of his exertions on Lydia's behalf, Mr. Collins has been quite unable to meet his matrimonial commitments and I am dreading having to explain it to Lady Catherine. On a happier note Maria tells me that Mr. Bingley and his sisters and friends have taken up residence at Netherfield and there is talk of weekend parties and balls. I'm sure that you and your sisters are looking forward to an eventful time.

My kind love to your parents.

Yours ever, Charlotte Collins

By the same post Kitty Bennet had also received a letter from Lydia and she too retired to her room to read it.

Dear Kate,

When you have read this letter you must promise me that you will destroy it immediately. On no account let our saintly sisters see it. I'm having a deliciously wicked time and if they found out I'm sure they would insist that I return to Longbourne, they are such terrible spoilsports. When I first arrived I was terribly depressed; you know what Mr. Collins is like and not a half-presentable man in the entire neighbourhood. Lady Catherine De Bourgh, before whom the whole county bows down, looks like a suitable mate for Mary Shelley's monster, and her daughter Anne would have trouble finding a man even if she stood on the docks at Tilbury as the sailors disembarked after returning from a long sea voyage!

But let me get on with my adventures. One afternoon before dinner, I was taking a bath, but as the water wasn't warm enough, I sent the maid off for a pitcher of hot water. A few moments later there was a knock at the door and I called out' come in,' thinking that it was Wilkins returning with the hot water. Imagine my surprise when into the room stepped Mr. Collins. When he saw me in my tin bath his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I don't think he had ever seen an unclothed woman before. His face turned a strange shade of red and he stammered and stuttered and looked wildly around. I asked him to pass me a towel, but the poor man was quite unable to understand what I was saying and he simply couldn't take his eyes my tits; naturally I made sure that he had a good view!

I asked Mr. Collins what he wanted but he was quite incapable of speech and he turned and bumped hard into the doorframe before finally managing to find his way out. That evening at dinner Mr. Collins was strangely silent but I noticed that when he thought Charlotte's attention was distracted he looked at me with a more than brotherly interest. I slipped my right shoe off and gently touched his leg under the cover of the table. Mr. Collins started and coughed and his wife asked him if anything was the matter. Their dining table is not wide so I moved my toes up to Mr. Collins crotch and let it rest there and then gently pressed. There was an immediate stirring in his genital region followed by more coughing. As Charlotte was becoming concerned about her husband I desisted from further teasing but with the satisfaction of knowing that I had aroused the virtuous Mr. Collins' lust. I haven't got time to tell you more, as I must catch the post. I'll write again soon.

Your affectionate and wicked sister

Lydia

Chapter III Mr. Collins' Temptation

As Mr. Collins lay in bed that night, he was unable get the image of Lydia sitting in her bath out of his mind. Even his prayers had been interrupted by a less than beatific vision; lustrous golden hair, challenging big blue eyes, and oh those magnificent breasts. Lydia was right; Mr. Collins had never seen his wife's breasts fully exposed, and they were no match anyway for Lydia's beautiful orbs. Even more of a mystery to him was his wife's genital region and he always had the greatest difficulty navigating his penis into her sexual orifice in the discrete darkness of their bedroom. The result of this was that his ejaculations invariably failed to reach their intended target and Charlotte was still a virgin.

Mr. Collins became aware that he had a fierce erection much more compelling than he ever known. He thought of turning to his wife for relief, but this was not their night for sexual intercourse and Lady Catherine would certainly not approve. Mr. Collins observed that his wife was soundly asleep and slipped quietly out from the bed and went out onto the balcony which ran the full length of the upper storey. He stared out into the darkness of the garden and sighed deeply. Why had God allowed him to be tempted so severely? Gradually he realised that there was still a light showing in the next bedroom; Lydia's bedroom.

Not knowing quite what he intended to do, Mr. Collins tiptoed along the balcony until he reached the un-curtained window of Lydia's bedroom. Cautiously he looked in and observed Lydia completing her preparations before retiring for the night. As he watched she slipped her nightdress of her shoulders and began to wash her exposed breasts. Mr. Collins watched, beside himself with excitement and lust. How he yearned to touch those beautiful soft milky-white orbs. A tiny sigh of repressed lust escaped his lips which reached Lydia's ears and caused her to look towards the window. Mr. Collins retreated back to his bedroom as quickly and quietly as he could.

Curious as to the cause of the strange noise, Lydia stepped onto the balcony and walked towards the Collins' bedroom. Mr. Collins lust instantly turned to terror as he heard Lydia's barefoot approach to the tell-tale open door of his bedroom. Lydia stood in the doorway and immediately understood. As she stood there the moon came out from behind the clouds revealing Lydia's beautiful body in clear outline beneath her thin nightdress. Such was Mr. Collins' mortal fear of discovery that this normally very stimulating sight failed to stir his penis from its limp condition. Smiling to herself Lydia retreated to her own room. Lydia was a born exhibitionist, just like her mother; if Mr. Collins wanted to spy on her she would be delighted to encourage him.

Happy now, Lydia retired for the night and turned her thoughts to remembrance of a thrilling encounter with Captain Percival at the Merytown assembly rooms just a week before she was sent in disgrace to stay with Mr. & Mrs. Collins. During the course of a passionate embrace he had been permitted to unfasten her bodice and fondle her breasts. Subsequently he had unfastened his breeches and guided Lydia's hands onto his erect sexual member. Unfortunately, they had been interrupted before Lydia could fully investigate. She fell into a reverie about what might have been and, after a little gentle assistance from her fingers in her genital region, finally fell into a contented sleep.

Chapter IV Weekend at Netherfield

After an initial formal exchange of visits between the Bennets and the Bingleys, Jane and Elizabeth found themselves invited to a weekend party at Netherfield. The party consisted of Charles Bingley, his unmarried sister Caroline and his married sister Mrs Louisa Hurst and her husband and two of Bingley's London friends, Mr Darcy and his half brother Mr. Wickham. Jane Bennet had already established a firm friendship with Caroline Bingley and it was apparent that Charles Bingley also looked on her with some favour. Since Caroline Bingley virtually monopolised Darcy, Elizabeth found herself in the company of George Wickham. He was a charming and amiable young man and it amused Elizabeth to observe that he was eyeing her up with the clear intention of charming her into bed if at all possible. After dinner, as they sat apart from the card games, he indulged in a little preliminary flirtation.

"Miss Bingley and Darcy seem to greatly enjoy each others company do they not?"

"I'm not sure that Mr. Darcy has any choice in the matter", Elizabeth replied acidly.

"Is it not appropriate for a young woman to make her feelings for a man apparent? Must it always be the man that makes the first move? A great deal of embarrassment could be avoided if a man was sure he was on firm ground before making advances to a lady."

"I'm sure that no such scruple has ever deterred you, Mr. Wickham". Wickham smiled in acknowledgement of her comment.

"You are quite right, and I must confess that I find you uncommonly attractive Miss Bennet: but I suspect that if I were to ask you to join me on an unaccompanied stroll in the grounds you would decline."

"You are indeed correct in your assumption Mr. Wickham."

"Then perhaps you would care to come and watch Darcy and I play a few frames of billiards? I believe Miss Bingley has already consented to accompany us."

Elizabeth gracefully declined and wondered if Caroline Bingley was fully aware of the hazards involved in entering such an exclusively male domain. It was after all, just a continuation of the men's after dinner smoking room conversations, where lewd speculations about their female companions were usually high on the agenda. Elizabeth was not in the least shocked by the contrast between the men's public and private behaviour. Indeed she found it rather amusing and would have greatly liked to eavesdrop on their candid opinions concerning herself and the other ladies. After the three of them had departed and as Jane and Charles Bingley seemed to be fully engrossed in each other's company Elizabeth decided to take a walk in the grounds before retiring to bed.

Returning towards the house some fifteen minutes later, Elizabeth happened on a path that took her past the billiard room windows. The curtains were open and looking in, she observed that Caroline Bingley was bent forward over the billiard table, her dress rouched up ever her waist and bereft of any underwear. Wickham had removes his breeches and was standing behind her his hands clasping her bare breasts while vigorously fucking her.

Elizabeth observed the proceedings with some interest. While not inclined to describe the scene in such a vulgar fashion, she was previously unaware that a man could entered a woman from behind, in the standing position; although she could see the method had some utility when a suitable horizontal surface was not available. Her own rather vague notions of sexual congress between a man and a woman tended to be based on illustrations from Greek legends. Gods were usually to be found communing with their amours surrounded by expensive draperies, exotic fruits and attentive nymphs rather than spread out across a billiard table. Invariably the body of the female would be fully exposed whereas the male was usually observed from the behind, gazing at his loved one; the full extent of his passion, namely the size of his phallus, hidden from view. On the rare occasions when the God was to be discovered looking out of the frame his modesty was always preserved by the protective hand of his companion. Elizabeth reflected that what she was observing was more like farm animals copulating in a field rather than Gods making love in Elysium.

Elizabeth was about to move on feeling rather disgusted by what she had observed when Darcy, who was bent over the other end of the billiard table sizing up a shot, casually stood up. Elizabeth observed with a frisson of delight that he too was almost naked and rampantly erect. Elizabeth had often admired illustrations of Michelangelo's 'David' and taken pleasure in the strong muscular masculine lines of the body. Darcy was more than a match for the statue and his genitals were of an appropriate size for his physique rather than scaled down for prudish reasons. Elizabeth was transfixed, he was the very image of a powerful God; the apotheosis of all her romantic and sexual longings. She became aware of subtle changes in her own body. Her breasts hardened and her nipples became erect and she was conscious of a pleasurable feeling in her vagina. Her previous fastidious distaste for the tableau vivant evaporated; she would be extremely happy to be laid over the billiard table naked with Darcy standing behind her. There was just a slight residual anxiety about how she could possible accommodate his massive phallus in her tiny vagina. However it was evident that Miss Bingley was not having any trouble accepting Wickham's equally large member which was being vigorously deployed to her evident and audible delight.

Suddenly Darcy started towards the window and Elizabeth swiftly moved to the side; scarcely daring to breath. The possibility of discovery both appalled her and stimulated her. She trembled at the thought of Darcy standing naked at the window just a few feet away. After a few moments he closed the window and drew the curtains. Miss Bingley's exclamations of pleasure grew even louder. Clearly Darcy was now applying his magnificent member for Miss Bingley's further sexual satisfaction.

Reluctantly Elizabeth retraced her steps to the house and waited in the drawing room for the return of the naughty threesome. Charles was still mooning over Jane and the Hursts had retired to bed. In due course the billiard room party returned. Elizabeth noted a high pink flush on Caroline's cheeks while Wickham exuded his usual casual charm. Darcy's face gave away absolutely no information whatsoever.

"Did you enjoy your games?" Elizabeth began innocently. "I imagine a lot of skill is required to get balls into holes with those long shafts." Wickham looked at her quizzically but nodded in agreement. "And how about you Miss Bingley, did you find it interesting?" She continued.

"Miss Bingley found it both interesting and enjoyable," Wickham interjected on her behalf.

Miss Bingley was really in no state to take part in an intelligent conversation. The two rampant young men had been fucking her vigorously and continuously for more than thirty minutes during which time she had experienced the most exquisite multiple orgasms. As she had neglected to replace her underwear, she could now feel the abundant issue from their loins oozing down her thighs and she realised that embarrassing stains might soon start appearing on her dress. Shortly afterwards, pleading tiredness, she bade them all good night and left the room.

Jane also said she had a headache so Charles solicitously accompanied her to the door and kissed her hand in farewell. Elizabeth swiftly followed Jane out and caught up with her on the stairs.

"I trust you will lock your bedroom door before you retire," Elizabeth said.

"Whatever for?" asked Jane innocently.

"Young men have a habit of paying young unattached girls visits in the night." Elizabeth replied.

"But surely that is just a kindness on their part? We are in a strange house and perhaps a little disorientated. They just want to ensure we are safe and not afraid. Really Elizabeth, you always think the worst of everybody. Darcy and Wickham are the kindest of men and Charles is absolutely wonderful."

Jane's character was a constant source of wonder to Elizabeth. Jane was the eldest of the four girls but she still retained the innocence of a child. Before Lydia was banished to Hunsford she flatly refused to believe any of the lurid tales about her circulating in Merytown. Elizabeth said no more and retired to her room locked her door and for good measure placing a chair under the handle.

LC10
LC10
113 Followers
12