Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers

Tommy smiled, grabbing the back of Miss Cupid's head and pushing himself a little deeper down her throat. She whined a little, but took it like a champion cocksucker. "Liked watching me fuck your bitch, faggot?"

The bisexual stud only laughed. "I did. It really made me jealous."

"Well, anytime you want to watch me bang the shit out of this slut, I'm down. Just keep your hands to yourself."

"It's not my hands I'm interested in right now. Miss Cupid, how was Tommy Gunn? How was he really? What does he feel like?"

Miss Cupid was busy running her hands all over Tommy's shredded waist, tracing the deep curves of his abdominals with her finger-tips. Her head popped off of his cock as she licked down the last of his cum.

"He's penis is as hard as is humanly possible, and his core muscles are incredibly strong. From the taste of his cum it seems he's in great nutritionally health, although he overdoes the protein a bit. His stamina is . . . well . . . it's fucking amazing, but his flexibility leaves something to be desired, and from the structure of his muscles I'd say he hasn't had any formal training in martial arts, but from his scars I'd say he's been in a few street brawls. I'd say his major strengths are his natural ability and intense sexual drive. His major weakness I'd say is his high blood pressure. This boy could overheat easily, and against a more sexually experienced opponent he could be fucked into submission."

SLAP!

Tommy brought the back of his hand across Miss Cupid's lovely face, slapping his cum out of her mouth, and knocking her across the wet floor.

"Bitch! You were . . . you were studying me?"

"Of course," Poseidon said, helping his sexy secret agent to her feet. She looked real pissed at Tommy for slapping her. "Miss Cupid, or Caroline Heart as she's really called, is a very accomplished physical therapist. Her special ability is to read a person's strengths and weaknesses simply by feeling them, especially through sexual contact."

"So, you're sizing up the competition then?"

"That's right," the blue-haired demigod said, stroking his fat, strong dick as he looked Tommy over. "I'm going to be your opponent tomorrow."

#####

"But you're managing both of us," Tommy complained to Ciara. "I mean, what's the point? Who are you competing against?"

Ciara was lying naked on a massage table as two strong black men worked her over, one strong hand paying special attention to her coco cunt which was leaking so much there was a puddle.

"Mmmm, not every match is a competition between managers," she told him. "Sometimes I'll set up matches between my own fighters just for the showing and gambling revenues. Besides, it's a good way of establishing a pecking order around here. I don't want you little people thinking that you're all equals. You may have already guessed that Poseidon is pretty near the top. There aren't many people in this building he hasn't fucked at least once, female or male."

"That's just it . . . he's a dude! I'm a dude! That's gay!"

Ciara rolled her eyes. "And what do you call it when a girl fucks another girl?"

" . . . hot?"

"No, retard. That's gay also. Just because you don't find man-on-man sex to be arousing doesn't mean that rest of the world doesn't. Did you really think you were just going to keep beating up girls and fucking them afterwards? Sorry, but there are a lot of male sex-fighters too, and they are ready to tear that tight ass of yours up."

The image of Poseidon big cock came into Tommy's mind. He was big, thick, and easily as long as Tommy was. "But I don't want to get fucked up the ass."

Ciara smiled. "Well . . . don't lose."

#####

That night Tommy poured through every video, review, and article he could find of Poseidon's sex-fighting career, and he was made very insecure by what he saw, and not only because the sight of Poseidon's naked, perfect body dominating so many competitors gave Tommy a raging hard-on.

Poseidon may have had a cute-boy face and a feminine voice, but in the ring he was a beast. None of his matches ended quickly, because he toyed with his opponents first, humiliating them for almost an hour in some cases before destroying them with a brutal, effortless combo, and then destroying them again with his big, fat cock. And since Poseidon was very, very bisexual Tommy had to watch him tear up male-ass just as often as he murdered pussy.

Tommy wasn't confident in his chances tomorrow. He had still only faced five sex-fighters in his life (Araña, Elizabeth Strokesworth, Fook Yu, Mother Bomb, and Sandi Spitfire), each of whom had also been dominated by Poseidon in previous matches, except for Mother Bomb who had been in retirement. And whereas Tommy had struggled against each of those feisty bitches, Poseidon conquered each of them with little trouble, other than Araña who had put up a good fight. Tommy couldn't help but notice that their match must have been a while ago, as Araña still had both of her eyes. She had gotten skull-fucked by a violent sex-fighter named Mandingo, who was the most feared and hated member of the Society by far.

And now Poseidon knew intimate things about Tommy's physical condition thanks to that treacherous whore, Miss Cupid. Fucking slut.

Even after reading every review and article about the demigod's fighting style, history, and matches, Tommy was still feeling uneasy, so he called his mother's house again.

"Hey Tommy," Bunny answered. As the holo-screen lit up his room he saw that Bunny was wearing a pornographically skimpy school-girl outfit, and was even sporting a big teddy-bear backpack. Tommy thought the busty little blonde was that so cute he kept stroking his cock, knowing full well that she could see him doing so.

"Cute outfit. You make a great slutty school-girl."

Bunny giggled. "Thanks. Your mom and I are role-playing tonight, but she's having trouble deciding if she wants to be a nun or a teacher, so she's trying on both outfits in the bathroom. What's up with you, stud? I saw you kicked Spitfire's ass."

"Yeah, she wasn't such hot shit after all. But I'm worried about this other guy. Calls himself Poseidon."

Bunny actually moaned when she heard the name, her cute face blushing with erotic heat. "Poseidon? Really? Lucky you. That boy is fucking gorgeous. Shit, I wouldn't have minded getting kicked out of the Society if I has lost to him."

"Yeah, great, except I'm not gay."

"How can you not be looking at him? I mean . . . shit . . . he's so . . . like . . . I mean, I'm wet just thinking about him."

Tommy was starting to get pissed off. He wished there was a way he could reach through the holographic screen and slap her across the face.

"Look, you helped me out with Spitfire, isn't there something about Poseidon you know, like a weakness or something."

Bunny was actually fingering herself as she thought about the blue-haired demigod. "Sorry Tommy. He does lose sometimes, but generally only against the most elite fighters, and even then I've never known him to go down easily. My only advice: lube up your asshole BEFORE the match, because Poseidon is BIG, and he fucks HARD."

#####

For the first time Tommy was having a match inside an actual ring, like the kind professional wrestlers used, and this time he had an audience. Dozens of the tower's tenants had showed up to watch the fight, all in various states of undress and arousal. Only half of them were sex-fighters though, and Tommy recognized most of them from his research. There was Spiral, a female acrobat Ciara had recruited two years ago, Queen Kali, a dark skinned Indian woman who wore nothing but jewelry, Pharaoh, a huge black man from East Africa with a cock like an elephant's trunk, and many others.

Ciara was there as well, standing in the center of the ring in a skin-tight pencil-suit that looked like it had been painted on to her curvy hourglass body. She was holding a microphone.

"Listen up, shitheads," she began in a domineering, not-amused voice. "As you already know, if you haven't been too busy fucking each other senseless, I have recruited a new fighter. His name is Tommy Gunn."

Some people in the crowd jeered, others cheered, and one woman moaned orgasmicly. It seemed he had as mixed a reputation with the other fighters as he did with the fans.

"Tommy has been doing very well so far. He's already won enough matches to qualify for my roster, so tonight's match is only for ceremony . . . and a decent profit in viewership. So, without any more wasted time, I present to you Tommy Gunn," she waved to Tommy who was dressed in nothing more than a tight black speedo and hand-wraps, "and his opponent, Poseidon."

That's when the blue-haired Adonis came into the ring, wearing absolutely nothing but a smile and a stiff cock. Everyone cheered for Poseidon, especially the women, and even Ciara looked down upon her lowly peasant with a slight smile of approval. She held up the microphone to her succulent lips and excited the ring.

"Alright idiots, I've got some real work to do, so have fun watching these two muscle-heads beat the shit out of each other. The winner is the fighter who forces his opponent to submit, by any means necessary. After that, the winner owns the loser for the rest of the night. So, start making me some money. FIGHT!"

Tommy instantly took a defensive stance, but Poseidon didn't attack right away. The handsome cad just stood there for a moment, stroking his big cock and enjoying the sight of his soon to be ravished opponent. There wasn't much in the world that Poseidon enjoyed more than breaking in the ass of a cute straight boy.

Tommy got ready to punch, but as soon as he leaned back Poseidon vanished, like as if he simply disappeared. Suddenly Poseidon was behind Tommy, his strong hands wrapping tightly around Tommy's ripped waist.

SLAM!

Poisdeon flipped Tommy over his back in a brutal German-suplex. Tommy landed on his shoulders and bounced back up, coming to his feet a moment later.

THUD!

The moment Tommy was standing Poseidon's foot launched into his strong gut. Most strikes to Tommy's abdominals would barely be felt. Punching or kicking his six-pack was normally like hitting a brick-wall, but the demigod's foot sunk it like a sledgehammer to a hunk of clay.

Tommy's back struck the ring's turnbuckle, and he found himself pinned. Then he noticed that Poseidon's perfect body was spinning into the air, launching his other foot upward into Mr. Gunn's unprotected face.

CRACK!

Tommy's head snapped to the side as his opponent's spinning foot struck him right on the chin, and from that point on the once undefeated stud became a human punching-bag.

Poseidon kept Tommy propped up on the turnbuckle so he couldn't slip away, all the while the blue-haired virgin-slayer pulverized every inch of Tommy's body with perfectly placed punches and kicks. To Tommy this torture seemed to last for hours, days, MONTHS, but in real time it was less than a minute.

Drool oozed from Tommy' swollen lip as he struggled to breathe through the pain in his stomach and testicles. Through tear-filed eyes he saw that Poseidon was climbing up on the ropes, his big, fat cock slapping Tommy in the face. "Jesus," Tommy thought, "his cock weighs a fucking ton."

Poseidon held Tommy by the hair as he mounted the turnbuckle, standing over his opponent like a sexual god over a defeated mortal rebel.

The crowed (mostly the women) were chanting something.

"Trident Slam! Trident Slam! Trident Slam!"

Tommy knew what they were chanting for. It was one of Poseidon's signature moves, a devastating aerial finisher that started at the turnbuckle and ended with a spine-shattering slam. Tommy almost cried when he realized what was about to happen to him, but he was too sore and dizzy to even lift his arms.

Poseidon's strong, confident hands gripped Tommy by the hair and cupped one of his bulging pectorals, and he lifted the dazed stud onto the top of the turnbuckle with him. Tommy could feel Poseidon's hardening penis against his back, and was surprised at how cold it was. Normally Tommy's penis got hot when it was erect, but Poseidon's whole body felt like he had just gotten out of the pool.

"Buckle up, bitch," Poseidon whispered to Tommy, kissing him on the neck.

And then Tommy felt himself flying through the air. He saw the mat a mile below him, and he saw the cheering audience spinning around the ring. The mat was getting closer, and Tommy realized that Poseidon was on top of him, riding him the whole way down.

SLAM!!!!!!!

Tommy landed on his face and stomach, which was painful enough without what followed a millisecond later. Posiedon came down head first, slamming Tommy right in the middle of his lower back. The demigod's fists came down too, one striking Tommy in the back of the head, the other smashing his testicles like a meteor from a vengeful god.

Only someone in perfect physical condition could perform such a move without breaking his neck, but Poseidon had an extremely powerful neck, spending much of his workout making sure it could withstand thousands of pounds of impact.

Tommy was near physical perfection, more thanks to genetics than effort, so his spine just barely managed to avoid snapping in half. Such damage would have been reparable by a healing-chamber and good doctor (being the year 2099 and all) but such an injury would have kept him bedridden for weeks.

Tommy tried to move, tried to talk, but all he did was cough and vomit saliva onto the mat. He was finished. He lost.

"Poseidon! Poseidon! Poseidon! Poseidon!"

The women in the crowd erupting into orgasmic cheers as their favorite stud stood victorious over the cocky upstart, one foot planted on the humiliated asshole's sexy buttocks.

Tommy felt more broken, more pain, and more humiliation than he ever had before in his life. But he knew that the worse was still to come.

#####

Tommy felt Poseidon's hands on his waist, pulling his ass into the air. Then the demigod's thumbs hooked into his tight speedo, and began to slip the small covering down to his knees, and then off completely. Tommy was now naked and exposed, his puckered virgin backdoor completely undefendable.

The first thing he felt was Poseidon's tongue against his rigid shaft, licking it up and down like a popsicle, before the bisexual beast moved on to kissing Tommy's swollen nutsack. Finally, his tongue slithered up to Tommy's anus, and playfully poked at the never before penetrated hole.

"Wow," Poseidon laughed in his feminine voice. "I haven't felt an ass this tight in a long time. Popping your chocolate-cherry is going to be an absolute pleasure."

The victor leaned back and yelled to the crowd. "Hey! This soon-to-be-faggot didn't lube up his asshole before fighting me! Didn't anybody warn him what was going to happen?"

The audience cheered and laughed.

"So what do you think! Should I have Miss Cupid lube up his ass before I wear his colon like a condom? Or should I just fuck this bitch like he deserves . . . raw?"

"RAW! RAW RAW!"

"Let's ask him!"

Poisdon mounted Tommy's prone body, leaning in close so that his strong lips caressed Tommy's earlobe. "Do you hear that, sweetheart? Do you hear what they want? They want me to tear your ass up, and I mean really rip it to shreds, because that's what's going to happen if I fuck you raw. Tommy, please accept what is happening here. I have a huge fucking cock and you have an asshole like a Puritan schoolgirl, do the math. I'm not a sadist Tommy . . . I mean, not usually. I don't want to hurt you, but I do need to fuck you."

Tommy tried to curse, but all that came out was jibberish. "Fuck . . . you . . . fucking-"

"Tommy, baby, shut up and do yourself a favor. You need the lube, and I want to give it to you. But if I just give it to you it makes me look . . . I don't know . . . 'humane,' and the viewers don't really want that. They want to see domination. They want to watch the bitch beg. So, Tommy, cutie-pie, beg me for the lube."

" . . . fuck . . . what?"

"Beg. Beg me like the little bitch that you are. Beg me for the lube." As he said this Poseidon pressed his muscular swimmer's body against Tommy's back, and the defeated bully could literally feel the power and energy coursing through his conqueror's chest.

Tommy's whole body burned as he tried to struggle, but he was close to the breaking point and Poseidon had barely begun a sweat. He had not been prepared for this fight at all, and now his ass was going to pay for it. Tommy could feel Poisedon's erect cock pressing against his naked body, as thick and long as a tube-steak. It couldn't have been any shorter than ten inches. Tommy started to cry when he realized it, but now had come the moment to beg.

" . . . please."

"Please? Please what?" Poseidon yelled, now talking to the audience again.

" . . . please . . . give it to me."

"Give what to you, you fucking cock-puppet? Give you my big, ass-breaking dick? Give you a fucking so hard you're going to need a wheelchair after? What?"

" . . . lube."

"What? What was that?"

"Lube!" Tommy cried. "Give me lube before you fuck my ass!"

Poseidon grabbed Tommy's hair and gave his head a small slam into the mat. "Fine. Let's give the bitch his lube. Miss Cupid, get your fucking sweet ass up here, please."

"Coming, my god," Miss Cupid happily obeyed. Tommy watched as she came into the ring, her naked body glistening with a glossy sheen of oil. Her bronzed skin and blonde hair shone in the light like a literal angel having descended from a pornographic heaven. She was holding in her hands a large squeeze bottle filled with a clear gel."

She took Poseidon's place behind Tommy and kneeled in front of his exposed ass. He could hear the sexy blonde squeezing copious amounts of the sexual lubricant into her hands and her god masturbated his impatient cock inches away from her face, keeping it hard and ready for the destruction to come.

"You know," Miss Cupid said to Tommy, "I just think it's super awesome how you've finally realized what a little bitch you are. I mean, this moment, right now, on your knees, is going to be the greatest moment in your whole life, because this is the moment when you get fucked up the ass by the cock that you were born to serve."

She slapped he hand into the crack of his ass, quickly working two of her long fingers into his tight opening. Large dollops of lube rolled down his ass and balls, the cold gel tickling his most sensitive areas as it dripped onto the floor. She raised the squirt bottle and unloaded another large amount directly onto his anus, scooping it in with her probing fingers.

"Fuck," Miss Cupid said. "You are tight. I can't even remember being this tight. Poseidon's dick is just going to . . . I don't even know . . . fucking kill you."

With that Miss Cupid gave him a humiliating slap and the ass, stood up, shared a long passionate kiss with her master, and then exited the ring. Then Tommy felt two strong hands grip his waist, and an impossible large phallus pushing against his slippery tight hole.

Tommy began to moan. "Oh my god-"

"Yes. I am your god now," Poseidon said, thrusting forward with all his strength, plunging his warship deep into Tommy's tight canal. Tommy screamed, babbled, drooling from his mouth like a raving lunatic as he felt his insides trying to adjust to the invasion of an iron-hard rod roughly penetrating his body. On the outside he might have been all muscle, but on the inside he was soft and gooey. Tommy tried to buck, tried to crawl away, but Poseidon had already taken ownership of him.

The worst part was that Tommy knew he was aroused. The feeling of that rock-hard helmet slamming against his prostate like a sledgehammer against an Easter-egg caused Tommy's own cock to stiffen like it had just been injected with Viagra. His balls quivered in submission, but also promised to explode with a powerful orgasm none the less. Tommy was actually trying to hump the floor, just to get off.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers