Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

"Calm down, slut, calm down," Poseidon laughed, keeping Tommy well under control. "That was only the first half."

Only . . . the first . . . half?

Even through all the exquisite pain and horrible pleasure Tommy could tell that his conqueror was only being honest. It was only about a five inch distance from the anus to the prostate, which meant the mounting god had another five inches waiting high and dry. These last inches came in slowly, gliding into the lubricated boy-pussy with painful, unstoppable willpower. Tommy felt his prostate being pushed up into his throat, his organs being skewered. He completely expected the big head of Poseidon's giant cock to pop out his gaping mouth any moment now.

Finally it came to an end when Tommy felt the god's cold, smooth ballsack resting against his hot, leathery nuts. Both pairs of cum-drops were physically pulsing, begging to explode, but whereas Tommy was going to bust his nut onto the mat, Poseidon was going to bust deep into Tommy's insides.

"You tight, sexy, perfect little bitch," Poseidon moaned in ecstasy, enjoying the tight rim and soft insides of his conquest. "I think . . . I think this is the best ass I've ever been in, but let's give it the full test run, shall we?"

And then the fucking really started. Poseidon went slow at first, quickly withdrawing a few inches before slowly pushing back in, working the lube up and down every virgin inch of ass while the muscles stretched in defeat. Tommy tried to push him out, but he didn't realize that just loosened his sphincter and made the fucking all the easier.

Poseidon gained speed, plummeting nine inches in and out of Tommy like a piston in the engine of a racecar, going so fast that their muscular hips became a peachy blue. Poseidon's tight testicles slapped against Tommy's low-hanging fruit like a pair of wrecking balls, causing Tommy the most humiliating form or arousal as his prostate was being beaten to death by the warhead of a trident-missile.

Poseidon lifted up Tommy's midsection and pushed him around on his knees, fucking him all the while. He led Tommy around the ring like he was riding a horse and using his cock as the crop, whipping the beast into shape. He bent Tommy through the ropes, over the turnbuckles, flipped him over, held him upside-down, on his back, on his shoulders, and on his knees again. Poseidon fucked Tommy in every way that Tommy had ever fucked a girl, and then some.

Finally, it was coming to an end.

"Oh fuck . . . oh you tight, delicious slut . . . let's cum together," Poseidon decided. "I want to taste your fucking cum."

The blue-haired god swiveled Tommy onto his back, while still anal pounding him in a gay missionary style. Poseidon wrapped both his strong hands around Tommy's erect nine-incher and began to stroke it with blurring speed. Tommy, who had been on the verge of climaxing, began to scream.

"ffffFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!"

"Cum for me you fucking sssssSSSSSLLLLLLUUUUUUTTT!!!"

Poseidon came first, and he came hard and deep. His first blast hit Tommy's prostate like a solid object, before thickly splattering his insides. He was filled to the brim in less than a second, and as the conquering god continued to spurt it leaked out the sides of Tommy's anus in a milky flood. Poseidon whimpered girlishly as he came, but he kept humping like a sex-crazed gorilla.

Tommy was screaming his head off, feeling on orgasm like he had never felt before as his cock started to pop off like a champagne bottle. Long strands of cum shot up into Poseidon's face, hitting his chin and then decorating his chiseled chest muscles. Poseidon stuck out his tongue and tried to catch as much of it as he could, laughing as he missed and it got into his eyes.

As their ball-busting orgasms began to subside, Poseidon eagerly scooped up Tommy's cum and shoveled it into his mouth, moaning ecstatically at the thick, masculine taste, pumping the rest from the comatose nineteen year-old's big pickle. Poseidon loved the taste of cum. It, even more than the feeling of a nice cock up his ass, had really made him fall in love with fucking other boys. He's gladly get on his knees and suck any guy's dick, so long as that guy was decently good looking and had a pretty one. He had wanted to suck Tommy off the moment they had met, but he could tell Tommy was rigidly straight, and he didn't want Tommy to think that he was submissive. This was the best part of being a sex-fighter for the god of the hot-tubs. He got to fuck any boy he wanted, even if they weren't 'bi-curious.'

The last thing Tommy felt before passing out was Poseidon's foot on his balls. The god was standing over him in triumph, as an obedient Miss Cupid pumped his cock for the last of the cum stuck inside. These last strands of thick ambrosia fell across Tommy's chest and face, and Miss Cupid eagerly dove down to lick it up. He finally lost consciousness as her long tongue travelled across his face, but before things got black he made a promise. A promise that he wasn't going to let this break him, he wasn't going to stop here. He was going to defeat Poseidon, and his bitch Miss Cupid. He would conquer them all soon, but for now, he just needed to sleep.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers