All Comments on 'Secret Slut Wife'

by Joatster

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice story

nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the wife is doing the right thing

when she got less of a man at home go get more some place else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Different Strokes for Different Folks

I like it and the others you have written. The story flow is fast and full of suspense. If both partners in a marriage agree to an arrangement such as this, why is it so bad? I would say he loved her enough to keep her. I would be scared of an STD more than anything else. But this is a story with a good ending. Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well-written

I like your work. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There once was a computer nerd

well actually he was a British married man. He drowned to death while standing in the rain. he was so preoccupied with work related things and thinking of a new computer program that would produce people with out the need for any sex whatsoever and eventually the machines would replace humans. When his wife heard of his demise she was busy fucking a dozen men, friends of the late departed one, and was heard to say that it was bad but he really didn't have a large cock, remember he was British.

There are so many husbands like him in the world that women think all of us men are just like him. I love to smack these sluts around and show them the error of their thinking. Pretty much in the same way I'd like to smack you around Jaoster.

ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
lots of intolerant, frightened readers

on this site. This is a fascinating, upsetting, and arousing story. But clearly many male readers get totally freaked out by the thought of female promiscuity and unbridled sexuality within a married relationship. If the husband can handle it, what's wrong with you guys?

Thanks, ohio

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
When you marry a Cuck

I would have thought this was an erotic story of a cuck who loved humilation instead of a loving wife story! Why start off like it was a normal cheating wife story? Why not take it from the beginning where he asks his wife to be a slut-wife? There was no respect for him and he did not respect himself, so why the pretense? Oh well...your story I guess. A bit disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb

Forget about the losers with unconstructive criticism. A very well written and arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I DON'T BEGRUDGE HER HAVING AS MUCH SEX AS

SHE WANTS OR THINKS SHE NEEDS..BUT NOT WHILE SHE IS MARRIED.

GET A DIVORCE ..LIVE AS A COUPLE,NOT LEGALLY BOUND TO EACH OTHER..SO WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN YOU CAN JUST WALK AWAY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a talent

She can use her talent for money and be satisfied with all that she desires. For him to not throw her out, I don't understand. Love and deception are not compatable. Hopefully he can't find another like her when he leaves her.

Vanilla_RomanticVanilla_Romanticover 12 years ago
Congratulations!

The portrayal of most characters in most LIT stories leave me either revolted, confused/baffled or deeply saddened and usually feeling grateful that I never learned the extent of my own ex's infidelity that had me kick her to the curb without hesitation. But, your story's relatively quick slide into the toilet of raunch and depravity, the disgustingly sluttish whore wife and the unfathomably wimpish portrayal of a husband who not only got turned on by her cheating but accepted it and was eagerly complicit in it at the end (and all for the incredibly lame rationale - "because he didn't want to lose her" LOL) combines to make for the most disturbing story I've encountered to date. I'm sure there will be other stories to rival this, but most writers tend to drag them out and throw everything but the kitchen sink into the story line to make it a stomach churner. You show real ability when it comes to succinct senseless debauchery. Just wish you'd have closed with a really tragic "be careful what you wish" for ending. That's the only kind that I find satisfying, probably because they mirror reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loser

Loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So when does he lose her?

Because he will, eventually. She'll start to disrespect him and will ultimately drop kick him into a messy divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One sick author

This story is the pits. I want to throw up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sick

you need a shrink badly as u are sick puppy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same old, same old

Why is it the same? Wife cheats, husband becomes a cucky boy and gets turned on by her screwing other guys.

Why can't a woman write a story about her husband cheating and she gets turned on by his stories of screwing other women...

drtsdrtsover 10 years ago
another writer

Another writer that wants men to be wimps once they are married

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Share it? How about choke on it?

His wife wasn't a slut - she was a SUPER slut! Why would he stick around with a woman that was a complete whore? Who knows what diseases she's bringing home? And does he have no pride or self respect? How can he even look at her without wanting to puke? Even for a fantasy, this was a disgusting story about a woman with no self control and a husband that had clearly lost his mind.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
secret lifestyle

This is just a Story. He used his head, instead of kicking her out, he took advantage. thereby keeping her and getting himself included. This is called Swinging. This led to better sex for him. Today, STD's can be a death sentence. best to use protection, always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SHE'S JUST A SLUT

She's just a slut, and sluts shouldn't be married for no real man would tolerate such a behavior from a loving wife. She cheats on him wholesale and he's excited by being neglected and cuckolded? If she calls that behavior love, I wonder what would she do to him if she hates him. Would she be happy watching her loving husband fucking other women...

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 10 years ago

Just another pathetic wimp story , once a wife finds she can't have kids the cheating begins

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm,,,

I read these other critics of this interesting piece and wonder where those guys are coming from. I can only suspect those critical critics are married to frigid prudes. If not I suspect they expect to be. If I understand libido problems right, the main cause of frigidity is when the frigid party was molested as a small child. Without molestation, a woman usually becomes an enjoyable sexual being. I do hope the pious critics manage to find the frigid wives they so richly deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

Cuck and who're tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just wrong

I agree PATHETIC!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More of the same stupid crap.

Can't you come with something new?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
After so many cheatings...

After he found out his wife was worst than a whore and that she had cheated many times with a lot of men, he still said: "I didn’t want to lose Kim. I loved her..."...Pleaseeeeee...This man haven't any self-respect. A different thing would have been if she talked with him before beginning to cheat and he had agree...But no, she didn't do it...She just cheat and cheat...

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
right

well if she was my wife she wouldn't need to come home AT ALL. What is it with all you people out there, do you all think that there as many guys out there that are like this asshole ? or is it that you're the real person who is like this guy was and this is just you trying to explain that is how you as a wimp or pussy would handle this situation if it were you. Or maybe this is what happened to you and that's how you got the insight for this story. because I really don't think any real guy or man would live like this, or put up with a slut wife like she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SAD

TIME to give up writing mate if this is the best you can do

HardFeltHardFeltover 9 years ago
Bad and sad

Male character thinks with the wrong head.

I wish minus stars were available! I HATE wimp cuck stories.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WANTING TO FIND OUT AND THEN FIND OUT

and join the throng as a cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was incredible!

Having lived through something very similar, I can definitely relate to the husband's emotional turmoil and ultimate excitement from finding out his wife is a slut. I especially loved the part where he found the tapes and photos and it turned him on. I too found videos of my wife getting fucked and watched them over and over. We ended up living much the way your characters did, both enjoying the excitement if a hot wife lifestyle. I get my share if new pussy when we enjoy other couples or some if her single girlfriends. I also enjoy hearing of her adventures when she goes out alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think this story is shit.

I think this story is shit, it made me mad to think a husband would get excited watching another man doing this to his wife. then even worst then that gang bags and then the crazy bastard starts helping he to do it. what kind of a man is this he's either a mental case, a wimp and a coward. If I caught my wife in this position if I didn't kill both of then I would have gotten a quick divorce. You and your husband probably go along with this type of shit and if you do you should both see a psychiatrist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a sick fucker.

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
What a waste of effort

I just quit reading after this wimp husband failed to kick is cheating wife to the curb after he first found out. What is wrong with people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay this is a fictional story.

But do the words betrayal and disease have no meaning in the fictional world? Who knows what diseases she has. But isn't he the least bit concerned over what she may have passed along to him? ANd what about the years of lying to him? What about their marital vows? What will her family and friends say when he tells EVERYONE during the divorce that she's a slut? I guess what I hated most about this sad tale was that he seemed to be okay with her actions. What sane man would? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story line...but

I hate wimp stories- probably won't read much of your stuff again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank God this is just a fantasy

Fantasy versus reality. In a fantasy world all is forgiven and the hot wife is cherished. I reality, her cheating is disgusting not HOT. Dude, just call the divorce lawyer and be done with the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why all the haters?

All the haters must be alpha or top. If ya do not like these stories then do not read them. You like golfing your. Neighbor likes hockey. Your best friend likes fishing. You wives like different positions. No one questions any of that. It's their choice.

Not saying this life is for you but why be a hater. It's their fucking choice how to live their lives. Let the do what makes them happy. Life is to short.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Of course

on Literotica, they always have to be black don't they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To bad

She isn't married to a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so hot

I came twice reading this story. It is my fantasy to be a secret slut and do all the things this wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is it made-up, real, or news report?

If 'Make Believe': he could just kill her --- and that would be fine??

If 'Real': the world is filled with all 'things' ass holes, 46 IQs, Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome,

SIL Squamous intraepithelial lesion.

STD Sexually transmitted disease,

TCA Trichloroacetic acid,

TE Toxoplasmic encephalitis,or better!!!!

If 'News Report': ??President Obama?? NOW !!President-elect The Donald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
01/09/16

The comment police say fuck off and die. It's called freedom of speech if you don't like the comments write your own after you write your own sit on your iPad and rotate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid.

Get rid of the slut and get a proper woman also man up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LITLLE DICK RULING BIG DICK

what a pathetic person you cannot call it a man . any normal man would have got rid of the cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh Brother

This story is complete and utter bullshit. Also somebody is hung up on fucking black guys, and in their bed, come on. Her ass would have been gone so fast a land speed record would have been set. With all the fucking around she was doing he better get some lab work done.

But oh I forgot he like this shit. He is just as bad as she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could happen

Some men have self confidence to handle and enjoy this life style. Might be a very very small number but is possible. The part of the story I don't find credible is all the sex the wife had on her nights out. She wouldn't have been able to walk let alone fool her husband nothing happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ok.. last one of yours I read... just not for me... thanx anyway...

-jaye-

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
He's Sick; She's Just a Normal Woman

For a woman, it's never a matter of "if", only "when" - she let's out her real slut-whore self. No surprises there.

But hubby's a piece of work! Clearly psychologically damaged - no self-respect, no morals, no principles, and no balls. It never ceases to amaze when the man accepts his wife's promise to stop cheating/whoring around whenever her husband decides to end it -- and the husband NEVER does end it, even as a test of her character and commitment! After all, you can always change your mind and start the sick dance again, watching your "wife" whore herself with any and all strange cocks that come by...

One has to recognize the huge distinction between a situation where the husband catches his wife cheating, slutting and whoring with any strange cock, and the circumstance where it's the husband's idea, desire and fantasy to watch his wife be seduced, felt up, and/or fucked.

The first is based on her cheating and complete betrayal of her husband, her marital vows, and her own self-worth, exposing a slut-whore woman with no character or principles or morals - just another skank. The second is based on mutual agreement or consent and is a matter of choice, not chance or exploitation.

I may not agree with it, but I can accept and even respect a person's decision to make a choice and walk into something "eyes wide open". I simply cannot abide, however, by deception, betrayal or abuse. To any extent. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - could happen

Lifestyle has nothing to do with self-confidence.

Over the years, the females I have bedded, have made sure my reputation has grown and spread throughout the Helena Montana.

''They told me you were a lover, but I had nooooo idea'' as my tongue brought her to her third orgasm in twenty minutes...after her first she had informed me it would be forever before she could have another-we'll see about that was my response. I was not short changed with regard to my penis. ''Huge compared to all the other men I have had'' gushed one woman who at 55 was twenty years my senior.

''King of control'' my married college writing instructor named me. Add to that sculpted arms chest shoulders, butt and ''perfect legs'' In summer wearing cutoffs strangers have stopped me on the street to comment on them

I have been told I am exceptionally handsome, drop dead gorgeous, and I overheard the 60ish sister-in-law of my girlfriends mother say how really good looking I was. In my mid-thirties building a house the 16 year old itty bitty bikini clad girl next door caught me one day when I was on site alone-summertime uniform of cutoffs no shirt and tanned-and told me she was home alone all day and night and if I needed anything to just come over...after her third trip to relay that message wherein she seemed to bend over a lot I put tools away and headed to the bar...she was just becoming to tempting and I knew the female bartender would take care of me after her shift ended

Point being I have plenty of self-confidence, have the looks body, cock and technique to take good care of any female and I would never share a girlfriend. Certainly not a wife if I were to get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Everything My Wife Used To Destroy Our Marriage

I saw in this story. She fucked over 50 men and at least four women over a two week span while I was off undergoing special training to make me eligible for advancement in my company. But it was all men in my company that she was having sex with. White and black and hispanic. And as I said even a few women, as well. And she did it to make me the butt of jokes in my company. I had the pleasure of writing up termination notices on them all, including my wife. I asked her why? She said it was so she could gain complete control over our sex life...so she could fuck whomever she wanted, whenever and wherever she wanted; and I would have no other option than to accept it. She wanted me as her little cuckold wimp. She was totally emotionless when I sought and obtained a divorce from her.

GloriHoleLover2GloriHoleLover2over 6 years ago
Delicious, absolutely delicious! 💗

This is one of the most delicious and delightful stories I've read in some time! Very well written...very sexy...and very possible for people who love sex, more sex and kinkier sex! And, I can identify very easily with Kim and her proclivities...she's ME, just in a female body! Like the deliciously promiscuous sex with men that both Kim and I enjoy...I want MORE!!! 💞

kdcee79kdcee79over 6 years ago
Yuck

Just another bloody awful cuck writer. I don't care if you do that in private but why advertise it to us poor readers here on LW. The standard on this site has really suffered over the last 2 years - it used to be that at least every week you'd be able to read 3 or 4 good BTB or even RAAC stories but nowadays the cuck writers have taken over. Unfortunately most of them hit us with a double whammy, firstly a cuck story & even worse a poorly written tale to boot. Shit, it's enough to drive a man to start reading how to grow "upside down tomato plants" pamphlets. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ticked all the closet cucky boxes

look at them squeal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
STDs?

Crazy stupid dangerous

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

You ass-wipe....hope your dick rots off!!!

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
And then..

One by one, a shotgun took out each of Jill's playmates. The killer was never caught. And Jill, she quickly learned to keep all of her wedding vows,

The end

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Another Bloody CuckWimp Special!

Joatster

I just managed to finish your tale...believe me it was a struggle. I get it. You believe that a husband can be completely cuckolded by his slut wife...and he loves it! In fact it makes him hard as a rock. This story would have best been placed in the Fetish sub-category. No one apparently wore condoms so do you advocate barebacking on an industrial scale by the slut wife? I know there will be a core of readers out there that will probably be highly stimulated by your plot and characters. Sadly, I was not.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Simply awful

Just an over long cuck , whore festival of awful, with a.little gratuitous ir thrown in for the wow factor.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
More garbage

Boring

Bi_maybeBi_maybeover 4 years ago
I liked it

Read it several times. See you have written a book now. Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If there really....

....are disgusting husbands such as this out there, I never want to meet them. Cowardly dependent creeps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stopped reading

you make a jealous and suspicious husband and have him enjoy watching his wife have sex. nope he would feel betrayed. Yes it is a story but sorry couldnt finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PUT IT IN FETISH

your scores will be trash like this story if you keep posting LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This guy

has to be one sick SOB. Who would stay with a slut like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Joat needs to find himself a goat

Ok. So two happily married people. She starts to cheat, all the signs are there. Lying about where she is, and what she is doing. Doing things for the lovers, she does not do for him. Starts to neglect him in the bedroom too. He does a little digging, finds out what is going on, and he likes it?

If you dig far enough, you can probably find women who like to be hit and abused too. But THEY are considered damaged by society, and in need of mental help. Although far be it from me to determine what someone fantasizes about, fantasy and reality are not compatible. For some reason, this cuck crap is being pushed, like its a mainstream reality. When truth be told, anyone who feels this way is at least in need of counseling, and is probably damaged or mentally ILL.

There are some women, who believe having sex with their dog is perfectly ok.(google “Whitney Wisconsin”) but society would also judge this type of person to be mentally ILL. Is this the NEXT THING in perversion that Literotica will attempt to bring main stream?

Enough with the cuck crap!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

The husband is truly a pathetic waste of human flesh. If he thinks that twat loves or respects him then hes living proof that God does indeed make mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stories are a reflection of the author.

You must hate what you see in the mirror.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Da fuuuuuck? He found the fucking emails and still waited to confront her? Fiction writing should at least be believable. This belongs in Fantasy or Sci-Fi.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
total fairy tale with no semi-believable content -1 for you

This story is so out of touch with any kind of reality I could not get past the second page, where the husband was getting a hard on looking at the videos of his wife having sex with other men and women. YEAH RIGHT!

This is so obviously written by a 'male basher'.

Thoughts of death and destruction is more normal - NOT arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmm you realize the husband has pyshiatric issues? Brought on perhaps from the trauma of finding he married a slut whore.

If such a woman loved her husband, and in this story she obviously did not, she would get him to a doctor fast. Then do the honorable thing and disappear from his wife.

Writing was well done, but warn if you are devling in to twisted sick stuff.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Get a 'sit' put out on her skanky as, before you become a girl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, I'd be ashamed to post GARBAGE like this. I guess some authors don't care what they write.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

How can any reasonable human being waste 14.4K words and not write something worth reading? First of all, the writer wants us to believe that his main character could wade through a dozen or so pieces of damning evidence and remain so clueless. Somebody delete this garbage and free up server space!

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I am sorry. I maybe a little confused here. What the fuck !!!! What happened to men getting a set of balls. This guy is an embarrassment to men and whimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A real man once finding video proof would have divorced her ass so fast would have made her head swim. He would not have to pay her shit. BUT the writer makes him out to be a sick minded pussy ass wimp. Not realistic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic just like the author - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another wimpy cuckold shit. The writer must have a 2" dick and wishes he was a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For a guy who is so fearful that his wife is cheating, he deluded himself in the face of damning evidence. Then, he had such a violent, physical reaction when he discovered she was hiding the salami with half the male population of their city, he sure got over it fast and embraced his inner beta. Nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pure manue. quit on page 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both died of AIDS

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

complete shit.. get your head examined

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never would happen with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just something that had to happen. Poor needy thing. If these needs are so great why didn't they take care of them before marriage? Its because they will never be satisfied.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I know it is fantasy, but this is too fantastical and beyond any sense or realism. In other words, rather boring with no real development or drama or relationships.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 1 year ago

5 STARS for a SHIT sandwich!

Quit uploading SHIT & go clean the septic tank with a straw!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total bullshit. A story needs some realism. This crap is so over the top it is beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It kind of happened to a neighbor of mine who lived next door. His wife was having "an" affair. I discovered this after I had rota-tor cup surgery, I was off for Six weeks and during the day while Bob, my next door neighbor, was at work, I'd see a car pull into his driveway, A man got out and walked up to the front door.... He'd be there for at least three hours. then leave... On a regular basis, there'd be a different car two or three days a week. then, the same cars would show up. Now the way my house is set up... the window for my bathroom is somewhat right across from the neighbors bedroom... I didn't have a clear view into the bedroom however, there is a dresser bureau with a big mirror on top and from my angle. I could view their bed provided the curtains were not quite closed on top... This time, the curtains were somewhat closed however, a portion had hung up on something and I had a clear reflected view of her doing two black men... I won't go into details but obviously, they stopped while she answered a phone call. Suddenly, both men hurriedly got dressed and left... Fifteen minutes later. Bob came home with his arm in a sling... He was home for about four days.... Now Bob would never have known that his wife was cheating on him until he went to the doctor's... When he came back, Furious is like not quite the right word... From the yelling I was hearing, after all, it was Mid-July, the window was open and from what I heard, He had acquired a S.T.D. . The only one he ever had sex with was her. Their house went up for sale and the scuttlebutt being, He was divorcing her.... For two weeks there was a for sale sign on the front lawn. The house by this time was empty... and coming home from work. a sold sign was plastered over the For Sale sign..... Never heard from Bob or his wife ever again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

not a one; but ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO. Two slimy slugs perfect for slimming each other....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And then he shot her in the head before turning the gun on himself. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

totally non-realistic is bull shit like this is not erotica Quit imbibing drugs and alcohol to excess and then try writing as they do not not go together.

trucker1965trucker19657 months ago

Dude is a fool. She went behind your back because you weren't doing it for her. Now she's doing it in front of you. It's one thing to dobit consensual, but she cheated she has no respect for her husband.

mfbridgesmfbridges7 months ago

I'm so glad I skipped to the end. Husband was a dipstick for staying with her. You got a whole 2 star....only good part was the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She made him a total cuckold. The only saving grace was she shared her wanton sex with her husband. With a few rules the hubby coild keep her as his personal slut. Maybe start making her charge for it and keep the money for when he decides to trade up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

(“You know I love you,” I began. “No matter what. You are the center of my world and I never want to lose you.”)""""" This is a story with a lot of sex, but not the kind that is healthy. A RAAC story, in it's self is not acceptable, but this is just beyond RAAC. So 1* for your effort to make a story that may appeal to some, but not the many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I used to think there were only two sexes- men and women.

Now I realize there's a third- men impersonators without any balls or self respect whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wouldn't be with this woman if she was the last female on the planet.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous