All Comments on 'Secrets...'

by Boulevardgirl41682

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Terrible

One thing I hate is cheating being glorified. It's neither sexy nor erotic. Fucking cheating assholes.

Negative stars

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Good

I mean no disrespect to betrayedbylove but why does he/she read these stories if they are so upsetting to him/her, he /she frequently makes unfair comments like this, it is a good one page story telling how a loving wife, yes they are all loving wives to begin with, that's what this catergory is mostly about, wives who stray, if you don't like spinach would you keep eating it and then keep moaning about, of course not so why keep reading here and then insult what is very often good writing just because you don't like the story line, that is just plain silly. I am guessing you are someone who has been badly hurt, let it go and move forward with your life.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
@fifteen16

Good point. I read this out of curiosity. As to my mental state, read my bio. Then get back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a very good flash stroke story.

Far too brief and non-descriptive, both in emotional and physical outlay. Thanks for writing 3*

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
betrayedbylove

Read the bio, which I never tend to read. Someone breaking your trust is a hard thing. Hmm, if Loving Wives had stories of men with affairs, I wonder what the reaction would be. In the story Selfish Spouse, most condemn the husband for cheating. My belief, if your going to cheat, at least divorce the person out of courtesy. But people are selfish, and want and want. Honesty is respect, and a majority of people who have affairs, tend to lose respect for their spouse. The reason affair sex is great is because of the rush of adrenaline, plus the taboo factor, but once that wears off the affair stops, or another affair is started. If the spouse leaves for their affair partner, the union will last a few years on average. Funny thing about Loving Wives, men have affairs about the same rate as women, after all, those women tend to find unhappily married men. Well most unhappily married men, about forty percent of people who have affairs, will be a happily married person. Over five percent of children are raised by men who don't know that the child that they are raising is not theirs. For every child, the probability increase, and once the husband finds out, the relationship between father and child becomes strained, and in most cases non-existent. Since most marriages ends with affairs,it really isn't a glorified thing. Resentment, and anger irrevocably damage the structure of the relationship. Loving Wives also isn't conducive to reality. First men cheat as often as much as women. Second,99 percent of men would have sex with another woman, if their wife allowed them too. Third, Men fantasize about sleeping with younger women, between eighteen to twenty-five years of age,biologically women that age are the most fertile, fourth men who sleep with other women also get more self-confidence and an ego boost, and so on and so on. Also, women have voyeur fetishes too, but those stories are not in loving wives. Really, it should be called the loving spouse category. In most stories women have extramarital sex with single men, but research shows otherwise. In reality's cold light things are not what people perceive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too short with no real passion or eroticism.

But it could be worse.

fleetusafleetusaover 9 years ago
Nice quickie

Do it again please. It was a nice quickie. Ignore the prudes.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Good writing and pace

You charactorized perfectly women are solely life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever. Pretty accurate for about ninety percent of them! Looking forward to your next story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Question for Women Readers

Why are women so insistent on having affairs in the same house/apartment they share with their husbands? Are women totally unaware of the concept, "you don't shit where you eat"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Remembering

I did that same thing when I was a young foolish man. She did have the foresight to farm her kids out to her mom, but sneaked me in under the cover of darkness while her husband was working second trick. She was talking to him on the phone while we were finishing for the second time telling him she was just leaving to pick up the kids and waht did he want for a snack when he arrived home in about an hour.

Probably the most hairy experience I ever had and would not and did not EVER do something that stupid again.

True story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid plot

Didnt work for me. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worse than stupid!

Pathetic is more accurate. Written for those who have serious psychological issues.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Keep working at it

I see this is your first story, and it shows in the way you rushed through it. Rule number one in good storytelling is creating characters the reader cares about or connects with in some way. We know nothing about the narrator in this story, nor her lover. We have no idea why she was motivated to cheat on her husband, or why he cheated on his wife. Without that connection to the characters, this story was nothing but a depiction of events -- and not a particularly erotic depiction.

The only way to improve as a writer is to keep writing. Next time, don't be in such a rush. Slow down and tell us more about the characters and what motivates them. If we don't know anything about the characters, we don't care about their sex lives.

Corsair46Corsair46over 9 years ago
Thanks

Pay no attention to Anomy-mouse he criticizes everyone with no constructive comments. I agree that the characters could use further development. Who are they? We the readers should be able to identify with them. Length of story is also no object to making a story say what you want. Don't rush it, just let it flow. Going for a sequel?

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

An affair with someone you've met via texting, a wrong number no less. How "21st Century" of her.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Hard to develope a character...

...if the whole story has the length of an introduction. I think a story gets along and developes nicely if you give her the time to do so. Nice start, but try to extend your stories a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Thanks

Yes, by all means, listen to someone has to start their comments by trashing others for daring to have a different opinion. Nah, that's not insecure. Not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it 4 stars

It was a good effort, you have talent, please write some more.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
who are these people

and why should we care?

we know she texted to a wrong number, compounded the mistake by hooking up with a stranger, and could be taking any number of nasty communicable std's home with her. what follows next could be more exciting than the entire flash story.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with "rightbank"...

What interest do we may have in two cheaters? And the male cheater was a cheap one too...Didn't spent the money in an Hotel room. So a cheap story about two cheap cheaters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Secret no more

Your inability to right is a secret no more. I believe that you have read enough good writing on this web site to not have submitted this story. Study more learn and read more and let your writing as yourself, stay a secret until you have the skills needed. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i gave it four

stars is the idiot who lives in his mom basement and who has been writing comments to piss people off for months go up stairs you loser even your mom has left.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

This chick is delusional...how could Andy be perfect in every way? She along with him have no respect for each other or their spouses. Courtney bringing the affair to the bed she shares with her husband shows how much she cares for her marriage.

I wonder what is going on in both of their marriages for them to carelessly carry on the affair.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
It's A Short Sex Story***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic?

I didn't think so, but then again, different strokes for different folks.

lrogerblrogerbover 9 years ago
Fuckin slut

If you don't like the way your husband fucks you, get a divorce, don't cheat slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Been in his shoes. Great story, short and to the point. Be prepared for the onslaught of negative responses from small dick, insecure assholes.

Waiting to read about follow up fuck sessions.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago
We need Part 2...

...Where the husband finds out and divorces the whore wife and extracts retribution from the lothario. I mean holy fuck, she fucked him in the bed she shares with her husband on their second time!? She clearly had no respect for her husband or their marriage. And I can't stand stories like this that glorify cheating. Rancid shit.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

She’s clearly head over heels in love with her husband. Ain’t love grand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Than marry him you stupid cunt and set your husband free to find an decent woman. As for what happens to you after, no one gives a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pt. 2. Husband finds out, puts four rounds of .45 into the bastard's cock and balls, then then unloads the rest of the mag into her twat and face, right before he sneaks out of the country on a fake passport.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Disgusting

You wrote half a story. You didn't add that the husband came home from work early that day and caught his loving, now cheating wife in bed with another man. He beat the shit out of him and threw her out the front door. In the divorce he got the kids, the house amd three quarters of their money. When he parents found out they wouldn't let her move back home so she wound up in a shelter with nothing. She got what she earned

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

In the marital bed..here is hoping she contracted something quite virulent from her adulterous encounter.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Hope this cheating bitch and her lover come to painful, lingering ends.

usaretusaret9 months ago

For a start of a possible sort of Adultery, you have made a good start. If you feel this is the total story, then barely enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous