All Comments on 'Secrets: At Work'

by mab7991

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Really good!

Especially as a first story, this was quite outstanding and so full of naughtiness of all kinds - I honestly expected this to be the first chapter of a much longer piece of work and was a little surprised to find THE END so soon.

Of course, it doesn't have to be the end - and I sincerely hope it won't be. You write well and I think you will become a treasured writer here. Thank you for sharing your five-star talent with us!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 11 years ago
A delightful tale

A fun read with enough plot twists to have the reader wanting more.

Also...love the shot glass of cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great effort for a First Timer!

we need another installment, develop this story a little more, maybe give us some detail on the back story that you brought up as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done, especially for a first story!

I enjoyed this thoroughly and look forward to more. Please keep writing, this story has me enthralled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

enough said

TJGITJGIabout 11 years ago
Good work!

You did a great job telling a story that keeps the reader interested and wanting more.

Only suggestion I have is to describe these two wonderful slaves. Give the reades images to work with!

Now Get back to work! Lol!

nappyroot26nappyroot26about 11 years ago
There will

This cannot be the end! I swear to you, if I don't see a chapter 2 to this story, I'm sending dominatrix fembots to your house to keep you there until there is one. Or, I could just wait and see if you continue the story. Loved it, btw!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait till you write your next chapter and will be looking forward to it.

mab7991mab7991about 11 years agoAuthor
THANKS TO EVERYONE

I cannot express what a rush it has been to have my first story to be recieved so will.

Your votes and encouraging comments have far exceeded my expectations.

A special thanks to those who added my story and/or me to their favorite story and/or author list. I feel honored to recieve such praise.

TO THOSE WHO JUST NOW READ MY STORY, PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT, YOUR COMMENTS ARE WHAT ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE.

I have a new story 'Naughty New Neighbors' that I hope will post March 1st. '13

The second installment to this story is nearly half written and then will be off to be edited and then released soon as I polish it up. Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks.

LarryArcherLarryArcherabout 11 years ago
Great story

Just finished your other story and liked it so well I decided to read this one. I should be in bed but will face that bridge when I get to it. I like the way your handle B&D, reminds me of a couple we used to know in Chicago. He was a shrink and I enjoyed talking to him about B&D. My wife tends to be a Dom and loves to put her spike heels in some poor Sub's back. Keep up the good work and get busy writing.

mab7991mab7991over 10 years agoAuthor
Note from Author

thanks to everyone that have read and enjoyed my stories. I apologize for not having posted any thing new in so long. But I have had some vision problems these past few months as will as other issues that have prevented me from writing. I hope to have these issues resolved soon and get back to writing.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Hot

You wrote a good story. I would love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GOOD EFFORT!!!!

As first stories go this is an excellent start. You created likeable, beliveable characters, a scenario that, while sonewhat implausible in real life, dovetails completely with the genre you have chosen. Like most authors here, you have room for improvement in the use if your mechanics (word usage, spelling, word choice, grammar, etc.). These considerations aside, you write well. I can see Jasmine’s influence in your work. For that you should and are frateful However, as an editor she is not so skilled. Below is a list of most of the mistakes that made it into this story:

Empty Nest (empty nest)

Help Desk (help desk)

Crow's (crows’)

Master/Slave (master/slave)

for Judy, Laura and I (me)

half time (halftime)

rest rooms (restrooms)

ear shot (earshot)

he bite her lower lip (bit)

stiffing (stiffening)

rock had rod (hard)

way to long (too)

cat walk (catwalk)

half way (halfway)

say so (say-so)

save cream (shave)

short lived (short-lived)

will trained slave (well-trained) (2)

counter top (countertop)

Commmming (commmming)

titled her head (tilted)

my cloths (clothes) (2)

Judy had text me (tested)

Please accept these suggestions in the spirit I offer them, not as knocks on your work, but rather as possible ways to raise your already high standards more and improve your work accordingly. Thes items might seem picky and minor but why not strive for better writing? Everyone benefits from that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mmmm

I would love to be you and judy's pet sit

les_carrie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fabulous story. You both built the characters and the scene. It is a believable story which makes it even better. While the conclusion looked enivitable I thought it possible that There could of been a intriguing twist and Judy was Domme and joined as a co Dominant. That would of been interesting too. Another wonder was the possessiveness of both Judy and Karen if they could in fact be slaves together pleasing their Master.

Loved it

Headmaster2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous