Secrets: At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

Karen noticed me fixated on Judy. She nudged me to get my attention, while giving Judy a look that could kill. "Jeff get us some drinks ok, since I don't have to drive tonight get me a double scotch, ok?"

"Sure I'll be right back," getting up to go to the bar, I noticed Judy was looking at me, the meaning behind her look I could not fathom. 'Is she trying to make me jealous? If she is why would she have encouraged me to go after Karen? This makes no sense.'

As I waited for the drinks, I glanced back to the table where Judy and Brian were sitting next to each other, his arm around the back of her chair now, her whispering something in his ear. A green eyed monster was rising up in me; I wanted to go over and rip Brian's arm off and tell him to stay away from Judy.

'Damn her, why is she doing this to me? This was her idea, why is she trying to spoil it for me? Focus Jeff, you're letting your emotions get the best of you. Focus on Karen'.

I returned with the drinks and sat down, facing away from the other end of the table where Judy and Brian were sitting so that I would not be distracted by her. Hoping that the moment I had planned to make my move would present itself soon and Karen and I would be out of there, so that I would not have to watch Judy and Brian flirting.

The table was soon filled with co-workers and as had happened last week, the laughter and jokes began. Then the moment I had been counting on happened. Someone told a witty joke and everyone started laughing and just like last week, Karen, placed her hand on my thigh. Only this time I grabbed her wrist, holding her hand there as I leaned towards her ear, I hissed "Don't you fucking dare move your hand away...now rub my cock."

The moment of truth was here, if she obeyed I would be fucking her within the hour, else I might be in store for a sexual harassment inquiry come Monday morning.

We looked each other in the eye as I released her wrist. Slowly she moved her hand to my crotch and did as I ordered. Then I notice her make a slight glance to the other end of the table, I turned to look just in time to see Judy bolt from her chair and rush towards the rest rooms.

I turned back to Karen, pulled her hand away, then whispered in her ear, "Finish your drink, and say good night. We are leaving."

She downed the last of her third double scotch, and said good-bye to everyone giving a lame excuse that she had to be up early the next morning. As soon as we were out of ear shot, I said, "Don't say a thing, I've gotta figure out what to do with you, so just keep quiet."

As I held the car door open for her, she climbed in. This time she deliberately let her legs spread wider and even hiked her skirt up with her hand, revealing she was panty-less.

"Stop, don't move!" I barked at her. She froze, her legs spread wide and her skirt hiked up enough to give me a clear view of her unshaven pussy. I took a nice long look before leaning down and running a finger from the bottom of her slit, up and over the tip of her clit that was already poking its little head out. She was already quite wet and obviously ready to fuck. I was looking right into her eyes as I fingered her, she bite her lower lip and gave out a throaty moan of excitement from me touching her.

I just smiled as I closed the door, and went around to the driver's side. 'Damn this is turning out easier than I expected. But will she submit to me? Agree to be my slave? It has to be all or nothing, the choice will be hers to make.'

Karen had already given me directions to her house earlier, so there was no need to ask her again. After pulling out of the parking lot and shifting gears, I took her hand and placed it on the bulge in my pants.

"Do you like that Karen?" I glanced her way, to see her nod her head, "Good."

Twenty minutes later I pulled in front of her house, and stopped the car; before speaking to her again.

"It's obvious you want me to fuck you Karen. You do want me to fuck you don't you?" She nodded again, her eyes pleading with me to quit wasting time and get her on her back. She squeezed my cock, having never let go after I had placed her hand there.

"I could just take you inside and fuck you Karen. But I want more," I stared at her my expression one of total seriousness. She looked a bit frightened.

"I have one question for you and you need to think before answering," her eyes widened, contemplating what I was about to ask her.

"Karen I want you to be my slave...my sex slave. The question is do you want me to be your Master and to give yourself to me...you can speak now."

She hesitated only a moment, "Oh Master! Yes! Yes I want to be your slave, I have secretly wanted nothing else from the moment I met you. I'm yours Master, take me, use me as you please, I'll be your bitch, slut, whore."

I ordered her, "Get out of the car and inside, my cock is about to burst."

Karen jumped out of the car and practically ran up the walk to her front door. I was so excited I almost did the same, but suddenly remembered, I am the Master, I am in control, I have to project that image at all times, so as to never let her get any leverage to use against me. So I strode purposefully towards the house, not giving any indications that what I wanted more than anything at that moment; was to push her on her back and fuck the hell out of her.

She reached out to me, grabbing my hand and started pulling me inside the house, "Hurry Master, please hurry," Her expression one of a woman starved for some cock.

We were nearly to the hallway leading to the bedrooms, when I pulled her to a stop. "No in the living room. Pull up your skirt and bend over the arm of the sofa," I ordered.

"Yes Master, whatever you want Master," She complied, as she stood there bent over, skirt pulled up over her ass, with her legs spread wide.

I stood there looking at her incredible ass, my cock already as stiff as a pipe in anticipation of having her hot wet cunt wrapped around my manhood. A feeling I have not experienced in way too long.

"Please Master! Fuck me, fuck me now," she pleaded.

"Karen why is your cunt all hairy?" I scolded, "I can't have my slave all hairy."

"Sorry Master I grew it out not knowing what you liked, it is easier to shave than to grow out," she whimpered.

"So you have wanted me to be your Master for quite a while haven't you?" I smirked at just how easily she was submitting to me. I moved behind her and slowly let my pants drop to the floor.

"Yes Master I have wanted you from the first moment we met. Please Master stop teasing me, fuck me, let me show you how good a whore I am going to be for you," a tone of desperation in her voice.

I stepped close enough that I could tap her clit with the head of my cock, before dragging it slowly up between her soaking wet cunt lips, wetting my cock in preparation for the penetration that was soon to come. The moment had arrived, and I thrust into her hard and deep. She moaned her approval.

I wanted to scream out just how fucking good her cunt felt, it was unbelievable. I questioned myself why had I denied myself this pleasure for so long, vowing that never again would I go without the pleasure of fucking a woman.

"Oh, Yeees Masterrrr, that's it fuck me, fuck meeeeee!," she whaled, as I began to thrust into her again and again. Karen's words and moans had my balls boiling, she excited me, I was going to explode unless I slowed things down. I grabbed her hips, thrust my cock hard and deep into her. Then just held it there, savoring the warmth of her cunt, the sensation of her wrapped around my tool.

"NOOOOOOO Master, please don't stop!" she pleaded as she attempted to buck her ass; trying frantically to get me moving in and out of her again.

I slapped her ass hard, and then leaned over her back, my mouth near her ear. "Don't fucking move bitch," I hissed, "Unless you don't want any more, you want more don't you Karen?"

"Yes Master I want more, please give me more cock, I need it Master I need it so bad," she begged, "I'll do whatever you say Master."

She froze in place, as I grabbed her hips; slowly pulling my cock from her until just the head remained inside. Then thrusting back into her cunt hard and fast, each thrust elicited moans of pleasure from her. The sound of my crotch slapping into her ass cheeks was intoxicating, stirring me to pound her faster and harder, my climax rising quickly.

"I'm going to fill your cunt with cum, slut. Come for me now, and cover my cock with your juices," I demanded excitedly, no longer able to control myself.

"I'mm commmming Master...I'mm cominnnnng!" she moaned as we both exploded simultaneously, my cock pulsing as I coated the insides of her cunt with stream after stream of cum, while her cunt contracted again and again, milking my cock for every last drop of cum. Exhausted I fell on top of her, groaning my satisfaction into her ear.

I pulled out of her, and sat down on the ottoman that was close by. Karen stood up turned and leaned her ass back on the arm of the sofa.

Pointing to a display of souvenir shot glasses from all over, she said "Master, grab one of those shot glasses on the shelf there." I stood and took one, from the Grand Canyon and handed it to her, curious to see what she intended to do with it.

Licking her lips and smiling coyly at me she asked, "Does Master want to see me taste his cum?" She placed the shot glass to her cunt and started to flex her labia to expel the cum inside her into the shot glass. Little by little I saw the glass begin to fill. After a couple of minutes she held it up before her face, examining it carefully and exclaimed, "MY, my Master you dumped a big load in me. It looks so yummy," then she downed it like one does a shot of tequila.

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she smiled, "Master you and I taste so good mixed together."

I sat there for a moment, not knowing what to say. Laura had been my sex slave, a very good sex slave, but she hadn't been anywhere near as verbal as Karen and I found her words to be a huge turn on. 'Damn I'm going to enjoy fucking her again and again.'

"You said you want to show me how good a whore you can be," I smirked, "So show me."

Karen stood then slowly seductively began to remove her blouse and bra. My cock was starting to throb from the show she was putting on for me. Her breasts where round and firm, her dark nipples sticking out erect, they were everything I imaged they would be. My mouth watered with desire to be sucking them. She undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor, stepping out of it, and stood there with her legs spread wide, as she began to touch herself.

"Did Master enjoy fucking his pussy?" she asked, as she used both hands to spread her labia open, showing me the depths of her cum catcher. As she stood there touching herself, teasing me, my cock started to rise. She dropped to her knees, and crawled the few feet from the end of the sofa, to where I was sitting on the ottoman.

I slid my ass to the edge of the ottoman, spread my legs and leaned back. Giving her unobstructed access to my stiffing cock, but also giving me what would be a wonderful view of her blowing me.

She positioned herself between my legs and was turning her head side to side, gazing at my cock; as if trying to decide just where to start. Finally she learned forward, extending her tongue, licking the underside of my cock from the base up to the head. As she reached the head, she swirled her tongue around it slowly, causing me to let out a low groan.

She looked up to my face and smiled, "Master likes that doesn't he?"

"Oh yes, Master likes that, now be a naughty little slut and show Master just how good a cocksucker you are," I couldn't help but moan from the attention she was giving my cock and the anticipation knowing she was just getting started. The best was yet to come.

She continued to lick and nibble at my cock, once or twice even sucking one of my balls into her mouth, as she gripped my cock firmly, as she continued to stroke it.

"Enough bitch, quite playing around and suck it! Suck all of it!" I said exasperated, by the long tease.

"Yes Master, as you wish," With a slutty smile and a wink, she opened her mouth and engulfed at least half my cock. She began bobbing her head up and down my now rock had rod, slowly taking more and more of me into her mouth. She had gotten all but the last inch or so into her mouth, I was feeling her throat teasing the head of my cock and my next load was building nicely. She gagged a little and pulled my cock from her mouth.

Panting to catch her breath, "Master if you stand up it is a better angle and I can take all of you."

I stood, pushing the ottoman away, and then slapped her face with my cock several times, before allowing her to finally capture it with her mouth. Within five seconds she had her nose pressed against my pubic hair and my balls slapping her chin.

My hand instinctively went to the back of her head, holding her there, allowing me to bask in a state of bliss at the sensation of her mouth filled with my cock; a sensation that I had denied myself for way to long.

I lost my head and screamed, "Oh fuck Laura, you know what that does to me."

Karen ripped her mouth off of me and glared up at me. Then she sighed, "Oh Master I want to help you forget her...yes I know your wife's name is Laura, please Master let me help you forget."

What could I say? I was so embarrassed, "I'm sorry I called you Laura, now get back to sucking my cock bitch."

Karen smiled up at me, "Yes Master as you wish Master," within seconds she was bobbing on my cock like some porn star, twisting her head this way and that, reminding me of a puppy shaking a chew toy. Suddenly she pulled away, panting and grasping for air. She sucked in three large gasps of air then dove back onto my cock with a vengeance, her expression one of determination to make me come.

She was soon to be rewarded for her efforts; I was close so very close to erupting. The only question was whether to unload in her mouth or give her a facial. Luckily I didn't have to decide, the decision was made for me. Just as I started to expel my seed, I slipped from her mouth. The first stream hit her lower lip, her open mouth and finally across her upper lip and just a bit into her left nostril. She jerked slightly causing the second stream to hit her left cheek, up across her open left eye and ending on her forehead.

She sat back on her ass, grabbed my cock, milking it to get the last drop. "I wouldn't want this to go to waste," she giggled before licking the droplet of cum, from the head of my now softening cock.

Once again I found the ottoman and sat down and just sat there gazing at her, at her beauty. 'How can I be so lucky as to have two beautiful hot submissive whores in just one lifetime? How?' She sat silent, as if waiting for me to command her, or contemplating what to say to me.

Finally with a giggle she spoke, "Bad Master you didn't even warn me...bad bad Master," then she started to rake the cum from her face with her finger and suck it from her fingers, while smiling at me looking like the cat that ate the canary.

I stood and offered her my hand to help her up from the floor. "You are a fucking mess, you need to wash up and we need to do something about that fur ball between your legs," I teased her.

Jumping up she quipped, "Oh yes Master, I can hardly wait for you to do something about what's between my legs."

"Why you nasty little slut," slapping her ass as she turned to head towards the master bedroom. She gave out a loud yelp, stopped in her tracks, and looked back over her shoulder with a seductive expression. "Yes Master, I'm your nasty little slut...tonight and always." Then she sashayed down the hall towards her bedroom, like a model walking a cat walk at some fashion show, the movements of her ass mesmerizing me, freezing me motionless.

It wasn't until she reached the door at the end of the hall and looked back that she was aware that I hadn't moved an inch. She got a smug smile on her face, as she crooked her finger and gestured for me to follow her, realizing her walk down the hall had had the desired effect on me, as my cock was standing near half-mast.

"Come on Master the fun is just getting started, I hope!" her smile now mischievous.

Finally my legs began to move me down the hall. About half way there she disappeared into the bedroom.

As I entered the bedroom I was pleased to see she had a nice big California king size bed with a mirrored head board, an overstuffed chair and a strangely shaped piece of furniture about the size of a love seat. As I looked at it I realized, that she could be positioned on it in a number of ways that would make for some interesting fucking.

'Damn we are going to have some fucking real good times in this room.'

"Master in here I'm ready for you to do something about this fur between my legs." She called out from the bathroom.

I walked over to the bathroom and was a little surprised to find Karen sitting spread eagle on the counter between the two sinks, one foot in each sink to brace herself as she leaned back on the mirror with her ass precariously close to the edge of the counter. Beside her were electric clippers (like the one I use to trim my mustache and goatee), a can of shaving cream and a razor.

I stepped in front of her exposed cunt, giving it an inspection, running my fingers through the hairs, pulling at a couple just to hear her say, "Ouch!"

"My my, what should we do about this? Should I leave just a little patch or something silly like a heart shaped patch? There for sure can't be any that will tickle my nose when tasting you, and for damn sure none that will block me entering you. I hate the feeling of cunt hair pulling as I start to fuck a gal."

"So what do you think Karen?" asking her as if she had some say so in what happens.

"It is not for me to say, Master, it is your cunt to do with as you please." She seemed a bit giddy and wanting to get started.

"Karen I'm noticing that you are one very obedient slut, have you been trained by another Master or are you just a natural born obedient slut?" giving her a stern look to let her know I wanted an honest answer to my question.

"Yes I have had one other Master, Master Kyle and he trained me to his liking. Master I am yours now and you can retrain me to do what pleases you, I won't resist," her tone sincere.

"So what happened to your Master Kyle, were you a bad slave?" I pushed her further for answers, hoping she wasn't some nut case.

"NOOOOOO Master She stammered I was a very good slave. For five years Master Kyle had me and Claire as his slaves and we were very happy, until she...." Her eyes started to get wet with tears, seeming reluctant to say more.

"Until what Karen, what happened?" annoyed that she didn't finish telling me what had happened, but intrigued that just maybe she might also be BI; something I never had with Laura, but had always wished for.

"Claire got pregnant and then Master Kyle decided he was in love with her. They moved away to Arizona and I heard they got married," her eyes red and puffy from her tears.

I lifted her chin and smiled at her, "No more Master Kyle, Master Kyle is dead to you. I am your Master now; I am sure you can and will please me."

Her eyes began to sparkle and she got all bubbly, "Yes Master, I will be the best slave you ever had, I will please you however you want, I will do anything you wish, I live only to please you."

"Well let's shave this cunt for starters," as I took the clippers and began to trim her close, to make it easier to shave her. I looked up to see her biting her lower lip, "is there a problem Karen?"

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers