Secrets: At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

"No Master it just tickles is all."

"Oh I'm going to tickle it even more, very soon," sticking out my tongue and wiggling it at her like a cat licking up a saucer of milk.

She giggled, "Oh yes Master I can hardly wait and hope you will tickle me often."

I took the can of save cream, released some in my hand, and then proceeded to lather her up. To her surprise I handed her the razor.

"There is a reason I have a mustache and goatee, I can't have my cunt running around with little pieces of toilet paper stuck to it, now can I?" I joked, but not really joking.

"I don't think either of us wants that Master," as she made quick work of shaving.

As she washed and dried herself off, I suddenly blurted out, "Karen, you're the first woman I have been with in over ten years, so I'm a bit rusty at this."

"You could have fooled me, Master. If this is rusty, I can hardly wait for you to fuck me when you are in top form," her grin running ear to ear.

"So Master, how do you like your cunt now?"

"I'll let you know once I give it a thorough inspection."

"Inspect all you want Master, take all the time you neeeeeed!" she squealed as I thrust a finger into her.

"Hmm, nice and tight," I said as I noticed for the first time a small stool tucked up under the counter. Pulling it out I sat down and was now eye level with her freshly shaved cunt.

I leaned forward and took a good whiff, "Smells quite tasty," planning to tease her until she begged me to come or better yet to fuck her.

"Why you slut, you're getting so wet, why is that?" I sat up so I could see her face. She was biting her lip, as if trying to hold back something.

"I can't help it, Master, when you touch me or even look at me I get wet and with your finger in me I really can't help myself."

I chuckled, "So I've got me a juicy tight little cunt...just like I want my cunt to be." I pressed another finger into her, she shook slightly, and a low guttural moan escaped her mouth, the sound music to my ears.

I had nearly forgotten how excited I got with the knowledge that I was able to excite a woman this much. To be able to push her to the edge of the cliff, then to push her off that cliff into a sea of bliss.

My moment of reflection was short lived. My erect throbbing cock tapping my belly reminding me to not dawdle, that it had its own agenda that needed to be addressed and soon. Its agenda being to penetrate one of the two fuck holes just inches from my tongue. I sat there leaning forward, my hot breath teasing her clit to poke its head out.

I choose to ignore my cock's needs for a while longer; moving my free hand to caress her inner thigh, as I nibbled lightly on the other, between gentle kisses and licks.

She reached for my head and attempted to pull me to the center of her desire; I slapped her hand away, letting her know I was in control, that I would decide when she would jump off the cliff.

"OH GOD, Masterrrrrr pleassseeeeeee...pleaseeeeee don't tease meeeee, I am so close Masterrrrrrrrrr, please let me commmmmmmmme," she begged, her legs trembling from her impending orgasm, that was in immediate need of release. But like a will trained slave she knew she couldn't, not until her Master allowed it.

I looked up to her contorted face while she was desperately trying to control the moment of her release. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, not even noticing me looking at her.

I lowered my mouth towards her erect clit, it was begging for my attention. Before extending my tongue to lick her little monster, I commanded, "Now my slut, come for your Master, show him how much he pleasures you."

I made a vicious attack on her clit, swirling my tongue quickly around it, before taking it between my teeth; as I lashed it brutally with my tongue.

Karen let out a scream of ecstasy that could shatter a crystal wine glass had one been there. She bucked her ass off the counter, which forced me to stand to keep from losing the grip I had on her clit with my teeth. The force of her eruption surprised me. Her hot juices splattered my chin and flooded down my neck, and down her ass onto the counter top.

I released her clit, allowing her to sit back down on the counter, but I continued to pound her with my fingers, I had no attention of letting her fully recover.

"Did you enjoy that my slut?" I questioned, wanting to hear her praise me.

"Oh Master, I have never squirted before...ever...you destroyed me," she panted before adding, "It's your turn Master...use me however you wish, use me to shoot your wad."

I gave her an evil grin, "That is just what I am going to do slut, I am going to fuck you hard, so brace yourself," as I pointed the mushroom head of my cock to her puckering back door. No need for lube, she was lubed plenty from her own juices dipping down the crack of her ass. I pushed forward and as I hoped she took all of me without even a bit of resistance.

"Yessssssss yessssssss Masterrrr I prayed you would be an asssss fuuuucker...take me Master, yessss takeeeeeee meeeeeee!" her eyes telling me volumes. She had the same look in her eyes as Laura had so many times, Karen's eyes telling me that this is what she wanted more than anything, for me to fuck her ass hard and fast, to fuck her silly, to fuck her like a whore.

She nearly slid off the wet counter; with her efforts to buck her ass onto my cock.

I barked, "Put your legs over my shoulders bitch, before you land your ass on the floor!" she obeyed, locking her ankles behind my neck, as I grabbed her ass cheeks to keep her on the counter and from sliding off.

We were locked together like that for what seemed to be forever, but I knew I was just getting started. From experience I knew that since I had already come twice, that my third time was going to take a lot longer to achieve or would it?

"Yes Master, fuck me , fuck me, trash my asssssssss, god this is so fucking good, don't stop Master, harderrrrrr, harderrrrrrrrrr," her words excited me so, my balls were suddenly boiling, I had to push her over the edge and now. My intended target not her ass but her now make-up smeared face.

"Come bitch, come now and then get on your fucking knees, to get your reward for being a good whore!"

"Yessssss Master I'm commming, I'm Commmming , thank youuuu Masterrrrrrrrr!" her legs stiffened and then jerked as if she had been poked in the ass by a cattle prod. Her ass tightened so much I struggled to escape her without ripping my cock off. I stumbled back, knocking over the stool. Karen slid quickly off the counter and dropped to her knees. Seeing me stroking my cock like a madman, she titled her head back, closed her eyes, opened her mouth and extended her tongue like a will trained slave should.

"Damn Karen, you were trained well. Here it comes slut," as stream after stream of my hot seed exploded from me, I was jerking myself so hard, cum was going in every which direction, the volume of my ejaculation surprising me, but I didn't really care at this point. Once spent, I collapsed against the wall, sliding down landing on my ass, legs spread wide.

As I reached towards her head I declared, "Karen a good whore, cleans her Master's cock after he fucks her ass."

"I know, Master. It is my pleasure to clean you Master," taking my hand and placing it behind her head, allowing me to direct her to my cock.

I let her suck me for a bit, before I realized she had drained me. My cock wasn't going to respond to her ministrations to my now lifeless member.

"Sit up whore! Let me look at you," she sat up with a look of complete satisfaction.

"Damn slut you look like a whore that has been fucked hard and put away wet,"

I joked, before adding "Look at you."

Karen stood and looked into the mirror, "You're right Master I look like a whore, a very happy whore...your whore."

"We're both a mess, the counter is a mess, the floor is a mess, so who is going to clean this up?"

Being glib she responded, "The Whore, do you wish me to use my tongue Master?"

"As much as I would enjoy watching that, I am starving for some food, so for now let's shower, have something to eat, and since you have drained me, call it a night, so Master can be ready to fuck you in the morning."

Looking coy, her finger lingering at the corner of her mouth she asked, "In my ass?"

Her eyes sparkled with excitement when I replied "Maybe...now get your ass in the shower."

"Yes Master."

Now a typical shower lasts ten to fifteen minutes for most people showering alone, at least it does for me. But damn if you put two naked people of opposite sex in a shower: you most likely will run out of hot water before they will emerge again.

Tonight would be no different; I took full advantage to explore Karen's body, parts that I had neglected to explore earlier. I spent several minutes kissing, licking and sucking her tits, making a mental note that I would have to fuck those tits very soon, as she purred in my ear, followed by a long make out session. I was just getting into playing with her toes, when my stomach grumbled.

Karen quipped, "I better feed you Master or else you will be keeping me awake all night...would you like an omelet, some toast and coffee."

"I don't drink coffee thanks, the rest sounds great...do you have any grape jelly?"

"Sorry Master no grape jelly, but I will make sure to have some here in the future."

She dried herself quickly, wrapped the towel around her, and then rushed out to the kitchen I assumed. I took my time drying myself.

I stood there a moment just shaking my head asking myself again, 'Jeff, how can you be so damn lucky as to have two beautiful whores in just one lifetime?'

I heard Karen calling me to come eat. I wrapped the towel around my waist and then headed to the kitchen. I sat down at the dining table, Karen placed a plate in front of me. Still feeling frisky she joked, "Master you can eat this...or eat some more of this," as she let her towel drop to the floor, she placed her foot on the edge of my chair, her tempting pussy looking right at me.

I scoffed, "Master would waste away if he only ate pussy."

"Same goes for cock Master," she smirked.

We both were starved, and ate in silence. Once done, we walked back to the bedroom.

"Master may I wear a nightie?" she asked.

"Yes, as long as it isn't a flannel granny gown...and what the hell is that thing," pointing to the oddly shaped couch looking thing.

"Master that is a fuck me couch, haven't you ever seen one before?"

"Can't say that I have, how does it work?" I asked actually interested.

"Oh Master, easier to show you than try and explain; if I show you we will end up fucking until the sun comes up, which is just four hours from now.

Trust me Master once I show you how to use it, you will want one for yourself ...I have lots of naughty things to share with you Master, wait and see...I'm going to be such a good slave, you're going to think you have died and gone to heaven."

"Ok I guess we will have plenty of time for that later, let's get some sleep."

With that we crawled beneath the blankets. 'I wonder just how nasty this bitch is...going to be fun finding out.' Then strangely my thoughts turned to Judy wondering if she was ok and why she had bolted from the table tonight. 'She is ok, I'll check on her tomorrow.'

I woke troubled that I hadn't really slept any; instead I had tossed and turned with thoughts of Judy the whole time. I was relieved to discover that Karen was not in the huge bed, it gave me a few minutes to collect my thoughts.

"Hello Master, how did you sleep?" Karen was standing in the doorway, looking hot as hell in the black see through negligee that I hadn't even noticed last night.

I moaned softly knowing she was expecting to get fucked again, but also knowing my thoughts were of Judy, concerned that she was upset with me, that I needed to fix whatever was upsetting her. She is my best friend, I can't risk losing her.

"What time is it?"

"It's a little after eight Master."

"Shit I have a ten o'clock tee-off time; I'm going to be late!" I lied, surprised just how easily I came up with an excuse to get out of there, "Where are my cloths bitch."

"In the living room Master."

"Well get them while I take a piss," I barked. "Now bitch."

Karen turned and rushed down the hall, returning just as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Here are your cloths Master," as she sat on the edge of the bed, disappointment in her face that I was leaving without fucking her first.

I dressed in a flash, and checked to make sure I had my keys, wallet and cell phone, only then did I notice Karen hanging her head.

I lifted her chin and smiled, "Don't worry slut, I'm just getting started using you. This is just a matter of bad timing."

Her eyes sparkled with excitement, "You promise Master?"

"I promise...I gotta go," giving her a quick kiss, before I turned and rushed out of the house.

I was driving, not sure where I was going; Home? Judy's? That's when I heard the ring tone that told me Judy had text me. I looked for a good place to pull over, so I could stop to read her text, I whipped into the gas station on the corner.

8:45 am Judy: I hate u how dare u ignore me u bastard!!!!!!!

I sat there stunned, before I noticed she had sent me other texts that I had not seen yet. I scrolled up to see the texts she had sent me last night.

9:52 pm Judy: Have u fucked her yet?????????

10:20 pm Judy: OMG Jeff r you two still at it?????

For a moment I thought, this is just like her to bust my chops; I even chuckled a bit at her words. But the next texts really threw me and I could not imagine where she was coming from with her words.

11:00 pm Judy: R U really so blind that u don't understand how much u have hurt me tonight

11:01 pm Judy: I feel like such an idiot I thought you cared for me I thought

That text seemly incomplete, was her last text before the one I just received. I was totally baffled. Her first two texts sounded like my friend the one who had encouraged me to pursue Karen and then rib me about it.

Her second two texts, sounded like a jealous woman. But how could that be? We are best friends, had I really been so blind that I hadn't noticed signs that she felt something more for me, that she wanted more from me. I didn't know, but I sure as hell was going to find out and resolve it, soon.

I drove like a maniac to Judy's house; I probably broke a dozen traffic laws in my frenzy to get there. I pulled up in front of her house, jumped out of the car and rushed to her door, and pounded on it, shouting, "Judy open this door right now, we have to talk!"

From the other side of the door I heard, "Go away Jeff I don't want to talk to you, I can't talk to you right now."

I pounded on the door again, "Damn it Judy open this door or I'll bust it down!"

She opened the door just a crack and repeated, "Go away Jeff I don't want to talk to you." I wasn't going to let her do this; I pushed the door open pushing her back. She turned and ran to the living room. I found her there cowering in front of the fireplace, her back turned towards me, I could hear her sobbing.

I walked over to her, and touched her shoulder, "Judy what is wrong? Talk to me, tell me why you are crying, come on let me give you a hug to make you feel better."

She turned and fell into my arms, burying her face into my shoulder still crying, then babbled, "Oh Jeff can you ever forgive me, I have been so stupid, I shouldn't have never kept so many secrets from you."

I moved us to the sofa and pulled her down to sit beside me, "Of course I forgive you Judy, but just what am I supposed to be forgiving you for."

She paused a moment composing herself before speaking, "I pushed you to go after Karen, thinking it was the right thing to do. But when I realized that you would succeed, my secret desires surfaced and I got jealous. Jeff it should be me you're fucking, not Karen, I wanted you to fuck me like you did Laura, I want to be the woman in your bed pleasuring you."

I was speechless; I could hardly believe I heard what she said. My brain was trying to process this information and my sudden urge to admit that I too had secretly wanted Judy. 'But she has no idea what she has just asked for, no idea what Laura and I had in bed, how could she?'

I stammered a reply, "Judy, you have no idea what you are saying, what you are asking, if you only knew, I'm sure you would want to take back your words."

She began to laugh and I wondered just what was so funny, none of this was funny to me.

"Oh poor Jeff you are clueless aren't you? I know more about you and Laura than you would ever guess, secrets that I have kept hidden from you for twenty years."

She looked at me and winked, I was still speechless, not knowing what to say or do next.

"Maybe this will convince you, Jeff I want to be your slave, your fuck toy, and your whore just like Laura was. Jeff I was your secret whore for ten years, and you have already fucked me at least sixty times, without knowing it was me you were fucking. It's time you fucked me and know that it is me you're fucking." She had an evil grin on her face, enjoying watching me squirm.

"But how?" was all I could think to say. The thought that I had actually fucked Judy before, had my cock stiffening and my mind lusting to do just what she suggested, to fuck her and know that I was fucking her.

Judy smiled, "Laura and I would trick you into having sex with me, it was easy, you were so trusting, so gullible. I still can't believe you never caught on and busted us for it." Judy slide off the couch, onto her knees, placed her hands on each of my knees and slowly spread my legs.

Then she noticed the bulge in my pants, and cooed, "Jeff you want to be my Master don't you? Just admit it, accept it, be my Master. Let me be your slave, this was meant to be Jeff, don't try to fight it."

The realization of the situation I was in suddenly hit me clearly. Most any man would kill to be in my shoes, to be able to have two sex slaves. But I knew also that to have Judy as my whore was all that I needed. But the thought that Karen might be BI, and that damn fuck me chair, made my head spin, so I went for broke.

"What about Karen?" I asked.

Judy frowned, "There is no rule I know of that says you can't have two slaves, so if that is what you want Master, then that is how it will be." She moved her hand up my leg and squeezed my cock, triggering a guttural groan from me.

THE END

*

NOTE TO THE READERS OF THIS STORY.

This is my first story to post to Literotica. It has been a labor of love and lots of frustration. I hope that you have enjoyed the story; that I have achieved my goal to have you wanting more. I am on pins and needles to hear back any comments, either positive or negative on how I have done. Only from your comments can I hope to improve as an author.

I sort of have in my head, the next scenes I have planned for this story. But welcome any suggestions, or any requests.

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers