All Comments on 'Secrets of a Desi Mother'

by amita_4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Does Allah like mother fuckers? I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You can tell English isnt the authors first language xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes Allah loves Motherfuckers!.

In answer to the Anonymous question, Allah just luuuuves mother fuckers.

Remember Allah and Islam is "of the Book" so cums out of the old testament so with only Eve and Adam around, Motherfucking was essential for the human race to have propagated.

As for amita_4u is concerned, all I would like to say is that Mothers are for fucking and NOT to be fucked by!!!

Why do these Indian writers like to see others fucking their mothers and now this one gets fucked by her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shit

Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To anonymous Yes A---h loves Motherfuckers!.

motherfucking is taboo in all cultures, also a boy's first attraction is his mother, many boys supress this. for others one alternative is to see or think of someone else fucking their mother. others read stories like this for pleasure but they use the name of god trying to be morally correct, you are as guilty as everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANON COMMENT OF AUG 31/14 HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

I was a voyeur son who had hots for his mom. My mom had a big ass and generously shaped thighs. She was a BBW with extra flesh on all the right places. He shapes were not flabby but firm as though she was a body buider.

She was in many of my jack-off fantasies. The scenarios were two kinds:

(1) if i was involved i would get to cuddle or massage or mock spank her ass and her thighs on whatever grounds but there was no penetration;

(2) in the other scenario i would be lucky to secretly watch my mom being fucked by another man (say, a family friend or a random repair man) and she enjoyed it!

As to the fact Lakshmi is a she-male we learn that half-way thru the story.

None of us who read the tag & the first paragraph is allowed to cast a stone. We all were duly forewarned ("foreworned is worearmed")!

Invoking Allah made no sense because the characters have very Hindu names. What i believe is that some people equated the term Desi with the politically incorrect term Paki, which in turn can be mixed with Pakistan. Some people are mean whenever they write anon comments.

I find the story to be entertaing and it can turn you on.

rakeshhbakshirakeshhbakshiover 9 years ago
why it is copied ?

Good attempt but i do not understand few points :

1] why Raghu who is so conservative turns out so understanding about her mother's sexual activity and most shocking revelation that she is having penis..!!?

2] Why Raghu never wonders that if his mother is gay with penis the how did he and his sister got born...!!

3] What raghu's sister is doing in this story...? why she is here in the first place !!

4] major part of third page of the story is straight copied from story written by dilipsexist - writer of the same website !!! see the link : http://www.literotica.com/s/sophisticated-mom-to-cheap-slut [ dated 1st Aug 13 ]

^^^^ what is going on...!! ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not convincing

Not convincing at all.. so much bs ..no excitement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4+)

Raghu's dreams came true two-in-one!

He gets totally infatuated with his mother's body & personality & everything...

He has already discovered his bi sexual side. He graves his shemale mom's cock & wants it up his ass.

His mom is happy to oblige.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anons comments 08/31/14 & 09/08/14

I totally agree with both of them.

Let me add something.

(1) None of us should invoke any religeous standards of behaviour when discussing sex stories. Most of them are about people enjoying forbidden fruits in the first place.

(2) Years ago i saw an old Brazilian black & white movie about a big black man who works as cross dresser singer/entertainer in a sleezy bar. A bar customer picks him up and they walk the street together until they find a building with unlocked front door. There the male customer starts to passionately caress, grope and pet the crossdresser who is facing, & leaning against, the wall. Once the male customer gets totally aroused, the cross dresser (being bigger & stronger) pushes the male customer to face the wall, lowers his pants and boxers down, & butt fucks him so good that he (the male customer) thinks he is on cloud number 9. We all have some hitherto suppressed urges that we discover in an emotional perfect storm.

Many guys honestly believed they were 100% hetero until, at a crazy party when everybody was drunk and/or hi, he sucked his best buddy's dick or had his dick sucked by his buddy.

(3) If you love your mom truly, madly, deeply, & she happens to have a dick, let her shove it up your ass! It won't be the end of the world but it way be a new begining.

If my mom & i were naked, & i saw she has a dick, i would kiss her all over her body (her ass and her thighs in particular) and i would kiss & lick & suck her dick. I would tell her, "Mom i love you for who you are." She would know what to do after that.

(4) Many of you must be thinking i am a sick fuck. Depends on the point of view. That's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A son's love for his mother must be unconditional. Of course you will lust after her but you will love her the way she is

If i found out my mom is a shemale, i would readily kiss every square inch of her body & suck her dick. Next, i would do wherever the passion takes me and my Desi mom. If she pops my anal cherry so be it. That's life!

Remember: It takes all kinds to make a world.

(☆☆☆☆☆-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4,4/5 = 88%)

Is the story realistic? Well, yes & no!

Is the story erotic? Yes! Totally, & then some.

Did Lakshmi's character turn me on? Oh yeah! Very much indeed.

Lakshmi's wide hips with firm fleshy ass cheeks & thighs: EPIC!

To be butt fucked by Lakshmi: PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)! Very KINKY, which i really really like.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolute bullshit

This story is AN ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!NO CLITORIS CAN EVER BECOME A PENIS and NO WOMAN CAN EVER PISS “through her clitoris”!And those are only a few of THE HUGE NONSENSES from this IDIOTICAL story!GET REAL,you MORON,and STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with such IDIOCIES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can u please tell me the name of the old brazilian black and white movie?

mini21mini213 months ago

Have to gone crazy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous