Secrets of a Desi Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amita_4u
amita_4u
36 Followers

Raghu was crazy looking at birthplace. But he found there with male genital. It was a real feast always to see your own mom with a throbbing penis like man not vagina. Raghu was gazing at his mother. At 43 Lakshmi had soft wavy hair, large eyes, a pert nose and full soft lips. Her breasts were cone shaped. Her hips were heavy and with huge wide ass. There was a small triangle of curly pubic hair below her rounded belly. Her muscular thighs framed a 6" uncut thick cock which hung above a dangling shaved ball sac. Lakshmi slipped down her hand picked up her cock and pushed the foreskin back to reveal a brownish pink cockhead. She had the best one. Raghu later even took a snap of it and used to look at for long hours. She then opened her bra and the mangoes fell out. She has pink colored nipples. Raghu was complete crazy looking this. He felt like pinching those nipples hard. Lakshmi was complete nude in front of the camera. But the show got over as she went near the cupboard and took out her home dress. She wore a nighty without bra and panty. Kept her cloths in cupboard and switching off the light came out.

Further the camera had shown only dark as she was out. But soon she came back. She switched on the lights and went near her bed. She prepared for sleep. But don't know what happened she came near dressing table facing her back to camera and started opening her dress. She again got nude this was her curvy soft ass was visible. It was complete smooth curvy that anyone will like to lick it. She was making Raghu crazy. After removing her cloths, she took her mobile, switched off the lights and fell in the bed. As it was dark camera wasn't showing everything clearly but it only recorded some movements in her crotch. It may be Lakshni jerking her dick. Lakshmi was sleeping stark naked the whole night and was stroking her penis with talking on mobile with someone. This was a real turn in Raghu's life. He just saw the dream completing but it was not over yet.

The video continued to morning. All at once, the memories of the previous night struck Raghu. He remembered his mom was no ordinary woman. She was shemale, a woman without vagina indistinguishable from a real woman in every sense, except that she had male genitalia. In the morning Raghu looked the scene his mom was not wake up till now. Lakshmi lay on her left side, leaning her head against her hand. He look down to her crotch, about six inch thick limb penis of his Mom was laying on the bed. Her cock tip was half open. Raghu thought of her enormous female cock, which had dwarfed his own, it was much larger than his as she gripped it tightly in her small fist.

Lakshmi woke up early morning. She was complete nude in her bed. She sat , Lakshmi caressed her penis and boobs and smiled a little. She then climbed out of bed and picked her penis in one hand and walked into the bathroom. She approached the toilet but. But to his amazement Lakshmi did not enter into the bathroom just stand near the door, she held her cock in her hand and began to stroke, waited for a moment a jet of golden liquid squirted from the end of her thick penis, splashing over floor. She sighed and began to stroke herself even faster. Lakshmi rubbed her balls. She wiggled her wide ass in delight. After pissing for the long time she was ended by wiggling her heavy ass. Then the flow stopped. Raghu leaned on his elbow and watched his Mom as she shook her large penis out the last few drops, then flushed. Next Lakshmi turned to the sink. She put toothpaste on her brush and began cleaning her teeth vigorously. When she turned back to face camera, Raghu could see her big penis wagging back and forth as she brushed her teeth. After completing brush she walk towards the bed, grabbing her dick and start wore the dress back and came out of the room.

After sometime she took her towel and went to bath. After bath she returned with her towel turned around her body. She came near dressing table removed her towel, she was in her pink bra and panty. She hurriedly wore her dress and went out. Further the camera had shown the climax of afternoon. Lakshmi wanted to go outside and she was getting ready for it. She came in her room, closed the door, and undressed quickly. Today she grab a saree from wadrobe. She took her pink Saree that she wore while going out. But now she was taking a long time wearing that. Raghu once again watched her glory as she got complete nude again. Her fair body, hung penis, and her big boobs with pink nipples everything was amazing. Her own son was spying her nude and she did not have any idea. Lakshmi then sit infront of dressing table fully nude her ass was incredibly widen. It was a clear view of her big penis with equal pair of balls which danggling between her thick thighs in every movement. She applied lot of face color, and pink gloss. Then she taking out pink lipstick applied it carefully to her hot lips. Raghu was going crazy that he took out his tool watching this. Lakshmi took a long time completing her face make over.

After makeup she looked like a real TV actress who looks beautiful. She was beautiful. She had a last look at her image in the mirror. Then collecting her thing in her purse, took her mobile and called someone. After make up She tugged her petticoat below her navel and almost at hipline from back. She had worn her pink bra and panty. She pulled her blouse, it was quite tight and making her boobs pop out with a big cleavage. She was a real slut in that dress. After completing wearing she took her mobile and calling somebody. She had a very short conversation with a smile and kept the mobile back in purse. She then locking her cupboard left the room. The video ended when Raghu came and switched the camera off.

Three days had passed since Raghu recorded his mother and seen the video several times. He even recorded her two more times just to get different looks. Almost all things used to be same. But after that day Lakshmi did not go out so it became difficult for him to settle the camera. Raghu then got a new idea, it was Thursday morning, and He with his full ready plan woke up in the morning. He had already told her that he was not going to college that day. Last night when Lakshmi slept Raghu settled the camera inside their common washroom where his mom used to bath.

What Raghus job today was only to switch it on before his mom goes to bath so that he can have a nasty view of her. Raghu woke up early and rapidly switched it on without Lakshmi's knowledge. And this is what the camera recorded. Lakshmi came to bath and started the tap to get some water in the bucket below. She was in her Nighty that day, she removed her Nighty and got complete nude. It was a real feast to watch her nude. She was complete fair lady with 36-30-38 stats. Her melons with pink nipples. She was a complete feast. Raghu was going crazy watching that. She came and stood near the water heater where Raghu installed the camera. She was having her penis very close the camera. It was a real hot pleasure for Raghu. It was flashid thick hung from front. Raghu was watching his mother's thick manhood from so close. He wanted to lick that forever. He wished his mother can take her tool deep inside some pussey.

After some moments Lakshmi moved back and sat on the floor. She started pressing her boobs and pinching them. She closed her eyes and was enjoying the self pleasure. Raghu was amazed to see her. Lakshni then slowly started playing with her penis and started moving her fore skin up and down her shaft. She had her eyes closed and was moaning softly. She started moving her fingers in and out of her pink ass hole. Lakshmi was enjoying self masturbation. Raghu was mad looking his own mom self jerking her dick. She then opened her eyes and got something. It was a small like torch light. She then open the head. Wao! It was a fake pussy, a fleshlight. Raghu was waiting to see what is going to happen. Lakshmi inserted her throbbing penis into the fleshlight. It was complete slutty thing she started doing. She started self fucking her cock with a fake vagina.

She was moving it up and down on her cock fast. It was almost like a real pussy. She inserted her penis deep inside the fleshlight. This was a signal how desperate and hungry she was for fucking. Lakshmi was doing it fast and moaning softly with her eyes closed. After some 10 minutes of self pleasure she left her cum. Her penis was leaving a big load of cum inside the fleshlight. she took the fleshlight out of her cock and kept it aside. She was feeling the real pleasure. And it was Raghu who was also enjoying her this way. She then took a nice bath, wash her cock and Raghu had watch every inch of her sexy body during the show.

One thing Raghu noticed, his mother kept the fleshlight aside and later forgot to clean it as it was also filled with cum. This meant the fleshlight might be holding her cum still. Raghu closed his monitor and rushed to the bath. He searched and there it was lying at same place where she kept. It was still having some thick white milk inside. He smelled its aroma and was complete mad and then he licked the drops. It tasted so nice that he will leave having sweets and will use his mother's sperm as sweet dish. It was a real pleasure in Raghu's life. One of the finest things he tasted in his life.

As his lust on her grew, Raghu always wished to see her with some unknown women and watching her fuckin them with her enormous penis. As in other software companies, employees don't work on Saturday and Sunday unless it is an emergency or product release time. Once Lakshmi told that she had to work on a Saturday and went to office. Raghu thought she was under pressure to deliver software. But, starting from that day she started going to office every Saturday. It happened continuously for 5 weeks. That made him curious. Now Lakshmi usually wear sarees during these tour. She took more than 1 hour and make up during these days alone. She always looked best when she went to office on Saturdays. Just seeing her dressed in that way gave him erection. When she comes back, she would be in a tired state and she will crash into the bed.

One Saturday, Raghu waited for her to go outside. Lakshmi came back from bathroom wearing a towel over her breast. As she is tall, the towel could only hide her body till her ass. The whole of her thighs and legs were visible. That was a visual treat. She asked him to move out as she wanted to change her dress going out for an official meeting. It took her 1 hour to come out of the room. As Raghu's curiosity increased and used that moment. Raghu found that there was a hole in her handbag. He borrowed the hidden camera and place the camera in her bag such that the camera lens can see through that hole and just sat on the bed. Lakshmi came out with dressed a pink saree from her room. She took her handbag and left in car.

Raghu waited patiently throughout the day. Lakshmi returned back at around 8 pm. As usual, she was very tired. Her hair was in a dishevelled state. She placed her handbag on the table. She had bought parceled food for them. She asked them to have them and went to sleep. Raghu took his dinner and waited for her to fall asleep. Once she fell asleep, Raghu took the camera and attached the USB to his laptop. It had a 9 hour recording which was split into multiple files. Raghu wore his headphones started playing the videos. Lakshmi drove her car for some time and reached an apartment. The camera was facing the front A guy was waiting near the gate of the apartment. She signaled him and the guy came to the car. As he came near the front of the car, Raghu found that he is Rahul, the North Indian guy who works as a HR in her company. After that, he could not see their faces, but he could hear her voice. What Raghu heard after that sent shivers down his spine.

"Hey, Lakshmi. You have never been to office in time. But you are always punctual for this."

"Well, if you could find women to fuck in office, I will come to office also in time." Lakshmi says with giggling.

"Ha ha... You are such a lovely bitch. I don't know how your husband is able to leave such a sex goddess here and stay in a far of place."

"Yes, when you comes here to stay for 1 week, I fucks your ass like crazy."

"But you seem to enjoy his absence."

"Yes... Now just tell me whom I going to ravish her body tonight." Lakshmi said.

"You will be really happy to hear this. The women is a mature bitch. Wife of our Boss Neeta. Tall and strong. She likes it really rough. She wanted an Indian milf Shemale who isn't much fat like other mothers here. She wanted her to look good and fair too. I just thought you are just the bitch she is looking for."

Lakshmi : Wow... I am very much indebted to you. You are the person who made my boring life adventurous. After watching so much Tranny porn, I really wanted my cock inside her pussy.

Raghu continued watching the video in awe. They reached a star hotel. They went to a room and knocked the door. It was opened by a milf lady around 45. She was just in her petticoat. The camera was pointing straight to her huge wide ass. Lakshmi had an erection immediately after seeing her ass. Both Rahul and Neeta went in the room. Lakshmi shaken hands with Neeta. Lakshmi placed her bag on a table so that the camera was able to cover most of the room.

"Wow... Man... She has the perfect body I have been longing for my whole life. Tall, enough amount of flesh throughout the body, huge boobs and big ass." Neeta said.

"Yes... She is the perfect package. She is all yours today." Rahul said.

Lakshmi : I am not able to control my tool. This is going to be a tough day for her. Not sure if she will be able to handle me.

Rahul : Don't worry. She loves it rough. Use her as you wish.

"Is it so Neeta?"

"Yes Lakshmi. My body is yours. Use it as you wish."

"OK. Then let's start now." Telling those words, Lakshmi immediately pushed Neeta on the bed and mounted over her.

Lakshmi removed her own saree and petticoat over her head. Then She pulled her bra with all the power and the bra came away in a second with her boobs bouncing hard due to the impact.

"Wow... I have not seen such big boobs even in Village." Telling this Lakshmi started crushing both the boobs with her strong hands. Lakshmi started kissing on her lips to make sure that she is not able to scream. Rahul sat on a chair nearby and took out his cock and started shagging. Lakshmi held her hands up tightly and moved her mouth towards Neeta's nipples and started sucking them. Neeta was enjoying this initially. Gradually Lakshmi started biting her boobs real hard. She had her nipples between her teeth and pulled it like a rubber.

Neeta shouted "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... It is paininggggg... ".

Lakshmi asked "You want me to stop bitch?"...

"Noooo... Continue your carnage."

Lakshmi took this as her cue and continued playing rough. She then moved down. Shee licked her belly button and Neeta's screams became moans. While doing so, Lakshmi removed the tie of her Petticoat and started pulling her petticoat down. Once she pulled the petticoat down, she couldn't believe her eyes. Neeta was very much impressed with the toned legs and thighs.

"Wow... your legs and thighs are smooth, white beautiful and shining. I don't like bony legs. Your legs are fleshy. I love them that way." Lakshmi said.

"Yes they are want me to wrap them around your fat ass while ravishing my pussy?"

"Not so fast dear." Telling this Lakshmi tore her panties apart and her pussy was now wide open. Raghu was thrilled to see her pussy for the first time. Though it was notclearly visible in the camera, he was able to draw its shape in his mind. She had shaved it like a pornstar leaving just a small triangular bush of hair above her pussy. That was an amazing sight. Now she lay on the bed, with only her yellow mangalsutra on her body. Her body was shining like diamond. Her flesh was too hot. Raghu had a huge erection that was about to tear his brief. Lakshmi placed her head between her thighs and started licking them.

Neeta started moaning, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh... yeaaaaaaaaahhh... " She pulled his head towards her pussy.

Lakshmi told "Not so fast dear". She moved her head towards her pussy as slow as possible. Neeta was trying hard to pull her head fast towards her pussy. But Lakshmi was reluctant. Neeta started dancing on the bed begging Lakshmi to lick her pussy. Lakshmi's tongue at last made her way towards her pussy. She pushed her tongue hard into her pussy. Her tongue went inside easily due to the wetness and all the fuckings she had reeived before that. Neeta was holding Lakshmi's head tightly to her pussy. Lakshmi pushed away both her hands and held them on both sides on the bed tightly. All of a sudden she started screaming.

"Nooooooooo... Dooooooon't bite... It is paining." Lakshmi replied "Stop that bitch. You are the one who pulled me to your pussy." Lakshmi was biting her clitoris.

Neeta was continuously screaming "Aaaaaaaahhh... "

Lakshmi told "Ok. I think you are not able to bear it. Then I will stop doing it." She was about to get up when Neeta screamed "Noooooo... Don't stop... I love to scream like this when having sex. You don't mind it."

Lakshmi smiled hearing those words and continued biting her pussy. Rahul told "This bitch is getting too noisier."

"I will do something about this." Lakshmi stood up on the floor. Neeta told "Come ooooon... Don't stop you bastard... Continue it"

"Wait a minute you slut... I have other plans for you." Lakshmi removed her panty and bra and threw it away. Now She was completely nude. Raghu pointed his eyes on his mothers huge wide ass. Her 8 inch cock sprung up.

"Oh... Do you want me to suck you?"

"Yes... But not your way... my way." Telling those words, Lakshmi took Neeta's hands and asked her to get down the bed. Neeta was about to kneel. But she asked her to stand straight. Lakshmi bent to one side and got hold of her hips. Within 2 seconds shee lifted her upside down. She had to be really strong to do that. Though Neeta is not very stout, she is of fleshy type, and her weight is around 78 kg which looks good for her as she is tall. But Lakshmi lifted her upside down. Neetas's boobs were hanging down.

Raghu took out his cock and started shagging. Lakshmi had her lifted in that position and went towards the wall she stood in a position such that Neeta was upside down and her ass and back of her head were touching the wall.

Neeta was screaming ,"What are you trying to do?"

Lakshmi positioned her such that her cock was near her mouth and her mouth was positioned near her pussy. Lakshmi started licking her pussy in that position. Neeta started to moan. Lakshmi took that moment to insert her huge cock into her mouth. There was no way she could escape this hold now.

Raghu was stunned to watch that scene. His high class white brahmin mom was licked and mouthfucked in standing 69 position by a Bengali milf women. She was treating her like a real slut. Lakshmi started fucking her mouth so fast that every time he entered her mouth, her head hit the wall slowly. Saliva was trickling down her mouth. Lakshmi started biting her pussy too. Neeta was not able to scream hard with such a huge cock in her pussy. She was slowly gagging. She was not able to breathe. Tears flowed out of her eyes. Just was getting choked. Just when she was about to choke, Lakshmi took her cock out of her mouth.

She was about to tell something "Please... stop... " Before she could complete the sentence, Lakshmi started fucking her mouth again. This continued for about 5 minutes. Then she let her down. Neeta was down on the floor with saliva all over her face. She told, "Wow... No one has done that to me. That was amazing."

While telling those words her hips were shaking lightly. Lakshmi knew that she really wanted to cum. Shee lifted her and threw her on the bed liking throwing a toy. Lakshmi stretched her legs apart and was about to insert her cock in her pussy and asked

amita_4u
amita_4u
36 Followers