Secrets of a Desi Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amita_4u
amita_4u
36 Followers

"What is the length of the longest cock that fucked you bitch?"

"5 inch." Neeta replied.

"Then get ready for some pain." Telling that Lakshmi used all her power to insert her cock and the 8 inch went inside her pussy in a single push tearing it apart. Neeta screamed like she was being killed. Rahul came near the bed and held her hands behind her head. Neeta wrapped her legs around Lakshmi's wide hips. Her legs around Lakshmi's sexy nude body was a real treat to watch that a milf mother fucking another women with real penis. Lakshmi started to gain rhythm and all of a sudden increased the speed. She started enjoying now. She was shouting like a mad woman.

"Come on... Come on... FUUUUUUUCCC... CCCCCCCCKK... Faster."

Now Rahul left her hands. She herself pulled Lakshmi faster towards her by holding her huge ass. The whole bed was shaking. Suddenly, her body started shaking hard. She gave out a huge scream and squirted liters of cum on Lakshmi's cock. Lakshmi was pleasantly surprised. Raghu have seen some pornstars squirting like this in some videos. But that is very rare. He never knew that indians had the ability to squirt. She squirted continuously for 10 seconds giving various sounds and half of the bed became wet.

Lakshmi started fucking her in the same position again. She was moving her wide ass inch by inch towards the edge of the bed and all of a sudden they fell down from the bed. Neeta was lying on her stomach on the floor. Lakshmi was lay on her and started fucking her pussy from behind in the same speed. She was about to cum.

"Cum in my pussy. I have done my operation already."

Lakshmi shifted her back to missionary position and lifter her ass a bit and fucked her pussy again. After 2 minutes, she moaned loudly and came in her pussy. Lakshmi lifted her ass to make sure that all her cum stays in her pussy. But because of the hardcore sexy session she had, there was more cum than expected. It overflowed out of her pussy and dripped through to her ass. She took some of the cum in her fingers and Neeta immediately licked her fingers. Neeta stood up and fell in the bed tired. Rahul came to Neeta and started fucking her mouth. Lakshmi sat on a chair nearby and took her thick limb cock and started shagging.

After that Lakshmi, came to take something out of her handbag. At that time she switched the position of the handbag. Nothing was visible after that though Raghu was able to hear the sound. From the sounds he could deduce that they had 2 more fuck sessions.

Raghu went to their bedroom and saw mom sleeping in the same dress. He switched on the light. He found that she was wearing no bra. For sure, she was not wearing panties too.He returned back and play the video again and stroking his tool.

"Raghu... What is the problem, What are you watching?"

Suddenly his excitement broken. Lakshmi stood in his room in her wrinkled dress and dishevelled hair and a shocked face. She was stunned to see what was being played in his sons computer. Raghu had to rewind the video to the part where she was fucking Neeta on the floor. She didn't have any word to say. She just fell broken on the bed in his room and started crying. Raghu went and sat near her head and caressed her hair.

"Mom, Why are you crying?"

"Why You are asking that to me, I have to ask that to you. Why did you do such a thing? My life is now totally ruined because of you"

"No mom. It is not ruined. I promise you I won't show it to anyone. But what the hell you are, you are a guy... " Lakshmi nodded.

"Don't worry. I understand your feelings. Dad left you here alone. You have every right to look for sex from other people. But you are not an women like other, what is the fact... tell me mom."

"Raghu," she said, taking a deep breath, "I am a shemale." The word hung in the air. Raghu had heard it before, but never had a real concept of what it meant. His mother had the face and figure of a beautiful, woman.

"Do you know what that is?" she asked. Raghu shook his head.

"When I was gave birth to you and your sister." she paused. "... an women, I knew I was different. I always feel a male soul inside my female body.

Lakshmi looked at him confused and started her story... However, it had been 16 months past after your dad gone. When I was in training at London, I had been in problem due to my sexual desire like a man. I have the most active estrogen which makes me horny. Day passes bay, the same shit still occurs until one day I go to the most famous doctor in Gynae/ Andrology in the town of London, Dr Ching Ku. I tell him all my problem. After the usual blood/urine tests and some other diagnose that a doctor usually does, I was back into his room to get the results.

"Lakshmi, this is the results. You are having problem conceiving due to Your hyperactive estrogen production within your body."

"What is the solution doc," I asked Dr Ching. "

I even though this problem seems normal, but the typical treatment is highly controversial due to its side effects. In long term, you might lose your capability to conceive at all. However, I had initiated some tests long time ago, though the results its not proven, the early test items had came out with good results. After due consideration, I agreed to the pioneering Dr Ching who recommended me to go for the unapproved new Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) which was devised by the good doctor.

In this treatment, I will be injected with aggressive male hormones, testosterone, to counter act the hyper estrogen factor in my body. So there it goes, starts my regiment of HRT for the next 3 months. Straight after my first batch of HRT (the first 3 months), we noticed tremendous change in my physique, thick hair has been growing on m legs, tummy, armpits and my nipples aureola's. Dr Ching advised me not to shave first fearing the growth would be more aggravated. Hence this was left alone. I'd also experienced fat loss, more muscular legs, bulging veins in several parts of my body, increased strength and the most dominant of all is my clitoris's growth. It is almost looking like a baby's penis at this point. And to top it all, I seems to enjoy this changes in my body, which suits me well too, anything positive for the women in my life. My visits to Dr Ching's clinic had been frequent until my current visit.

"Lakshmi, my controversial treatment had been bearing its fruits positively. The male related changes in my body. Continue this treatment for another 1 year, You'd be totally capable of conceiving."

"This is good news Doc. But I seems to lose my interest in intercourse nowadays, Instead, I gets heated up whenever I sees me makes or naked women on TV. Almost gayish like, that's how I describe nowadays."

"Lakshmi! Be cool, every treatment has its side effects, Furthermore whats so surprising about this, you had experienced it all before."

That is enough for me, so I stopped my argument and continued my queries to the great Doc. He's further advised me to increase the HRT dosage and frequency in order to achieve faster results and there is starts my beautiful journey, now for the past 3 years. The HRT treatments had a long term irreversible effect (remember i told you earlier, Dr Chings controversial test had been untested and unapproved due to its volatility in its result), I had reduced my weight to 76 kg's, still chubby but more muscular, thick butts and maintained my boob size, hairy nipples, hairy crotch (other body part's hair is waxed), and a prolonged thick clitoris (almost 5 inches plus) with a 1 inch thickness (which looks like a circumcised cock) and a concealed vagina hole (almost like a hermaphrodite). I constantly gets a hardon and requires frequent hand-job. I pisses through my clitoris (I'll be calling my clit as cock/penis/dick after these) as my physiology had changed internally (according to Dr Ching's final diagnose) and made me totally fertile as a male, and not a female, hence bypassing my earlier goal at all.

Pissing with a Penis is amazing, I am enjoying with that changes in my female body. Only catch is, I am totally incapable of producing my own semen (though I produces a little), but is able to magnify the semen/sperm strength if fed with someone's semen via oral contact. This means l had to drink someone's sperm in order to maximize my production. Since what I misses now is just a pair of testicles, my next venture begins with Dr Ching. I somehow or rather is quite excited and petrified with the fact that I am a fully functional dick bearing shemale.

You know I've been glued and totally open to the shemale idea since my adventure at Londons sex life style. Dr Ching had suggested me to do a testicular transplant procedure to enhance my male virility to which I agreed. I was a bit skeptical to this idea at first since my cock had been functioning in only 20-30% of its capability for the past 1 years to which the great Doc convincing persuasion to make me agree. Of course he have to have some good hamsters or lab rats to test his ideas. After 16 months of HRT, a pair of testicles were implanted on my vagina and in this course, my vaginal passage is totally closed.

And these procedure, had another magical result, of which, 2 weeks after the implant, I had experienced physical and mental change. The testicles which were reduced in its size before implant had grown to tennis ball sized each one the moment it starts its relation with my body. My penis size had increased almost 2 inches (now at 8 inch plus) and I am totally producing my own semen/ sperm now. Each time I splurges out, a minimal 300ml is secreted from my sweet balls.

I had a tremendous mental change also in my sexual preference, where I loves the idea of penetrating guys and girls nowadays. I had attempted penetration several times, with hard success, mainly due to my inability to move my hips like a male while fucking and the size of my tool. I loves docking (where I puts My cock inside a fleshlight and cum inside countless times without stroking, it seem my cock loves the idea of being inside a confined warm space) though, since I am able to maintain erection for hours. I wanted to fuck girls instead of women. I feel that the fleshlight hole does not satisfy me anymore as it has gotten loose and does not provide much satisfaction anymore. Now I had been fucking countless MILF's and some young girls for the past 3 years.

Lakshmi's voice was a harsh whisper, choked with tears. Seeing her, on the verge of open weeping, Raghu forgot his confusion and opened his arms to her. She hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder. Raghu held her, stroking her head, beginning to cry as well.

"Im sorry," she said. "I wish I could have been a real mother to you."

Raghu pulled away and looked her in the eye and says. "I saw the woman who kissed me goodnight, who made my lunches, who had always shown me nothing but love and kindness my entire life. You are my mother," Raghu said, "and I love you."

"Raghy, I'm only telling you this because, well, over the last few months, I've been finding myself guilty and I noticed your desre towards me."

Raghu suddenly realised that this beautiful woman who had been the most important person in his life for so long, wanted her. How could he let this opportunity pass. He leant in and went to kiss her, she pulled back.

Lakshmi was staring down at him with a look of relief in her eyes and a smile on her beautiful lips. Raghu stood up and moved close to her, her breasts pushing against his chest. He stared into her eyes as he gently grasped her flaccid member over the saree and started massaging it.

"Oh honey, that feels so good. I was so scared you would be freaked out by this."

"Mum, I've been bisexual for a while." Throughout this, Raghu was still jerking her big clitty, which was hardening and throbbing in his hand. By the time it reached full size, it must have been 8 inches long and a good three inches wide.

"Wow, how do you hide this thing?"

"Practice." Lakshmi replied, grinning cheekily. "Ok baby, now I've taken care of you, it's your turn to take care of me."

With a grin of her own, Lakshmi moved into position. She got into a doggystyle stance with her ass pointed directly at Raghu, then reached behind her with one hand, and pulled the bottom hem of the Saree with petticoat up, presenting her ass to him. Raghu's eyes took in every detail from the soft skin of her firm ass cheeks, to the bright, pink hole between them, to the huge cock hanging down between her thighs. Raghu took her massive Penis in his hand and began to stroke her. As he jerked his mom off, He could feel the blood rushing into her organ, engorging it. Lakshmi closed her eyes and cooed softly. Soon, her dick was hard enough to stand up down on its own.

"Good," Lakshmi said. "Now lick it a few times, just to get used to the taste. Take your time, baby."

Raghu rubbed the shaft against his cheek. Then he puckered his lips and kissed it again, getting used to the feeling of it against his lips. He stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes as he took his first lick of his Mom"s cock.

"Now my balls," Lakshmi said breathlessly and removed all dressess and lays on her back. Raghu sat up enough to bring his head around her cock, kissed her right testicle, then her left, then in between. He opened his mouth and let his tongue caress her scrotum. The hairs tickled his tongue but it felt wonderful.

"That's so nice, Kiss them again. My girls love it." Lakshmi said. Raghu held it tightly in his fist just below the tip. He stared at the tip which was oozing precum. He opened his lips wide enough and looked at his mom. Lakshmi gave him a reassuring smile, one of patience and love. She reached out with her left hand and gently rubbed his back. Once her cock head was inside his mouth, Raghu closed his lips around it and began to run his tongue along the hole and the outer rim.

"You're doing great, sweetie," Lakshmi said. Her fingers dug into his hair and she gently pushed his face back down. As he lowered his head, she raised her her firm ass gently feeding him her meat. Lakshmi's moaning became louder and louder.

"Oh... Beta... " she called softly. "That's... so... wonderful... oh... keep going baby... you're... such a... good boy... ooh... Mommy loves you baby... mm." Her moans urged Raghu on. He sucked harder and faster.

"I'm... gonna... cum." Lakshmi said. Raghu lifted his head. His mom took hold of her cock and gave it a few, final jerks. Her pelvis writhed "Oh God," she screamed, "Beta... I'm fucking cumming... oh... God... oh FUCK... Beta...!"

Lakshmi gave a final ecstatic cry and her cock erupted with thick, white semen. Before Raghu could react, it splashed all over Lakshmi's hips bucked wildly as she shot another spurt into the air. Another followed but then she began to slow down. The semen oozed for a few more seconds and then the flow stopped. Lakshmi's body began to relax, although she still trembled. Her body was glistening with a fine sheen of sweat. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. Raghu could only watch in awe at what he had done to her. At last, she pulled away, and lay her head back down on the pillow.

After some time, Lakshmi glanced up. "What is it baby."

"I want you to fuck me." Raghu responded. A glimmer of excitement appeared in her eyes.

"Really? I didn't think you wanted to get fucked."

"I didn't but with you, it's different. I can't think of anything I want more than to feel your cock filling me."

"OK sweetheart. You know I'll fuck you and you know I want to, but it is going to hurt."

"I know and I don't care." With that, they both stood, and they turned so Raghu had his back to the bed. Lakshmi gently lay him on the bed. She eased his knee's back towards his chest, exposing his ass and gestured hi to hold them there. Lakshmi grabbed the lube from the bedside table and squeezed some into her hand. Her lubricated hand then rubbed over his asshole. Raghu closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths to relax. After a few more moments of getle rubbing, two of his mom's fingers were working their way in and out of his asshole. Lakshmi kept working his ass with her fingers for a few more minutes. She then gently removed her fingers from Raghus ass. Lakshmi stood over him, her thick, erect cock bobbing just above where his lay, hard and aching against his stomach, her balls brushing his ass cheeks and exposed asshole. Lakshmi grabbed some more lube and worked it up and down the thick shaft of her cock.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes, I want to feel that big fucking cock filling my asshole. Please mom fuck me."

With that, she directed her cock head towards his entrance. Raghu felt her cock head pressing gently against his asshole. Lakshmi gently worked the head of her cock past his resistant sphincter. She stood still for a moment, just her cock head inside him then she started slowly thrusting in an out. Once she was fully inside of me, she slowly increased her pace until she was fucking him so hard she had to hold tightly to his waste to keep him in position.

It was all Raghu could do to keep himself from screaming in pleasure - this gorgeous shemale, his mother, had taken his virginity, and was giving him the greatest sensations he could ever have imagined. She continued to fuck him hard with a determined look on her face. Raghu looked up at his mom as she pounded his ass, her beautiful tits bouncing in rhythm, her eyes staring down at her cock, thrusting in and out of him. She looked up, they locked eyes and she smiled. Lakshmi increased her tempo, and Raghu felt her cock starting to get larger, stetching me even more. Suddenly Lakshmi pulled her cock out of his asshole and crawled up the bed to straddle him at the waste. She wrapped one hand around her cock, and lifted his head with the other. After a few strokes of her cock, Lakshmi shot a massive load of cum into his face and mouth. As the flow slowed, Raghu leant further into her cock to lick off the remainder of her load. She smiled, Lakshmi lay down along side him on the bed, one lover him, her breasts pressing against his side, and her slowly shrinking cock laying across his hip.

"That was amazing, I never would have believed it could have been that good."

Lakshmi smiled and looked at him.

"There's plenty more to come baby." She winked.

The End.

amita_4u
amita_4u
36 Followers