Secrets of Fears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinta
Pinta
6 Followers

I knew there was something that would make her feel even more nervous and insecure, but I forced myself to ask the question…

"And about the beach, did you ever see your supervisor there?"

"No, never…oh my God…that would have been so awful…" Lola clasped her hands in her lap. Her exposed breasts swayed before my eyes, her erect nipples they were so hard they holding the shirt open, Evidently, Lola's feelings and imagination were running wild at my question, making her forget her nakedness.

"How so? Remember I saw you nude once. Why would you feel so uncomfortable about him seeing you like that? Is it because you know your supervisor wanted to have you? Or could it be the idea of him being there just to look at your naked body and you could do nothing because is a nude beach?"

I knew I was now playing hard ball, and Lola was very tense.

"I... I... I don´t know…"

"Lola, c'mon, let's assume it is the best way to deal with your fears! Is that the reason?"

"Ohhh …yes…yes! That´s the reason: just imagining he could be there with Antony and me, and being nice and talking and so on, but at the first opportunity he would look at my body the same way he did at office…and I am naked…just laying there…and he can see everything…absolutely everything!"

She stopped speaking. She was breathing fast; panting almost, with her mouth half open. Lola was really feeling herself in that state I had detected before: her difficulty of saying"no" in circumstances she would feel concerning her body, and the anxiety, and her way to cope with it, which was masturbating.

I kept going with my game; keeping the pressure on…

"And you felt the same about me, that day at the beach?"

"Ohh noooo…not for a moment! Well, maybe in the beginning, yes, but afterwards I didn´t. Anyway, you give me a feeling of trust that is absolutely the opposite of the way I feel about him. That guy just wants to look at my tits and body. I know he would like me to be naked with just him there…so that he could do things…"

She that forlorn "little girl lost" look on her face again.

"But that could happen, right? You know it in your heart. He knows now that you go to that beach. If he thought you went there by yourself sometimes, he would do the best he could to find you. Do you ever go alone?"

Lola shook her head.

"Then why don´t you tell Antony that you don´t want to go there anymore?"

I think I already knew the answer, but I wanted her to say it. While we were talking, Lola had tucked her legs under her so that she was now sat in a yoga posture. She looked down at her feet to avoid looking directly at me. I was enthralled by breasts, so big, with such a little sag considering she had breastfed both her daughters, and those erect nipples just inviting someone to suck them.

"No way! Antony insists on going there. He says that is a lot more healthy and it is sometimes very empty…and…"

She flushed…"

"…don't feel badly of me, but sometimes I get this crazy feeling that I want him to show up…" Not to show myself, but this fellings …well…when I arrived at home , I will masturbate and will make me relaxing…"

There! She admitted it!

"Well then, the best thing to do is to get used to that possibility and be prepared. That means that you have to be confident you can control the situation."

"I know…"

She looked me: my plan was unfolding…

"…but how can I do it?"

"Well, I have a solution to that, which is making yourself take control of him; playing the same game he thinks he is going to play with you, and that means acting in the most natural way possible on the beach."

"But how can I be natural? I am naked; he will take all the chances and opportunities to stare at me. And he will be naked too! Just imagine if Antony went for a swim and left me alone with him there! In the office, he used to put his hand in his pocket and fiddle with his penis while he stared at my tits. Oh God! He would get hard looking at me and I would have to see it…!"

Lola was was back to being tense again, just like in the beginning. But now she was already half naked, and things were going the way I wanted them to…

"I know, trust me, we will make things so if that happens you will be the one in charge. You need to learn to insulate yourself from that insecure feeling, because that is how he wants you to feel. That way he can can rape you with his eyes at his leisure, and even use you in other ways."

The word "rape" was a key move; I was curious as to how she would react to the thought of being violated against her will. Her hands gripped her skirt tightly, making it move over her legs, exposing much of her thighs. My heart crashed in my chest: I could even feel it in my head like a wild hammer. Her body was so hot and she had allowed me to slowly persuade her to expose more of her body. Now her legs…I could almost all the way up to her panties, but she had thrust her clenched hands and balled her skirt between her legs, closing off that possibility.

"Oh my God, just thinking of that makes me really want to…what I usually have to do…what can I do?"

I almost suggested that if she needed to masturbate so badly, I could wait outside while she did it, but instead I said…

"Ok, we need just to keep doing what we are doing. You are you feeling more confident knowing that it's me here with you and not him? And I can see your breasts, and a little of your legs, and you feel fine and relaxed. One way or another, you feel secure with me, right?"

She smiled at me, but her face reddened…

"I know how comfortable I am with you, but you don´t scare me and I feel safe. But I can never imagine that I could be like that with him. But, I think I´m learning something important; you are helping me so much!"

"Well that´s nice to hear! I am so glad myself!"

I smile to her, and tenderly caressed her hands…and looked at her breasts in a wicked way just to make her laugh again…

"Hey! What do you think you are you looking at, mister?" she asked with mock severity. But she made no move to cover herself or back away.

"I am just admiring the most gorgeous breasts I have ever seen."

We laughed together…

Do you really mean that?"

"I told you before: they are amazing. You are such a beautiful woman."

Her face turned red again…

"You are so sweet…I do trust you…let me prove I am a good student, sir!"

With a deep breath, she opened the last two buttons…

"Don´t watch me now…please!"

I turned my head away…

"Ok…Ok, I won't look."

But out of the corner of my eye I could see she was looking demurely down. And after opening the buttons, she opened the shirt wide and let it fall down over her back. The upper half of her body was now totally naked; her gorgeous breasts and nipples standing free and defying gravity; her aureola even more prominent than before; and her nipples hard, dark brown and as thick as as my middle finger, stood out haughtily, begging to be licked and sucked…

"Voilá!" she said; proud and sweet at the same time.

"That´s the idea, Lola, that´s it…! Pretend you are undressing at the nudist beach; that´s just the thing!"

Now was my opportunity to build on on the scenario…

"It's only fair that I should do the same myself; let us both pretend we are at the beach."

I stood up and started unzipping my pants and unbuttoning my shirt. Lola raised her eyes in surprise; she was not expecting me to do that, but my reason seemed so natural to her that she didn´t move to stop me.

"You trust me, don´t you?"I asked with a sweet smile, doing my best to hide my erection, while I took off my shirt.

"Huh? Yes, you know I do."

I sat down beside her again with my pants open and draped my shirt over the back of the sofa…

"This is my idea: imagine you are at the nudist beach. I am your supervisor and I have come there especially to find you so that I can look at your body. Now concentrate on that idea, exactly as you have been doing so far, Ok? The real me has seen you naked before, and you saw me, and the one who was my girlfriend then, with no clothes on as well, so will be easier to you, right?"

She bit her lips, and her face was red again.

"Lola, talk to me! What is the problem? Tell me, please?"

She looked at me, still crimson…

"Well…ummmm my, I can´t explain…I am so stupid!"

"Please, relax and talk to me; I´m here to help you, so don´t be shy, not now. Everything you have done up until now was so nice and so important to you. Are you feeling shy again?"

Her hands were again closed over her legs, and for a few moments she looked at my open pants; my erection was clearly on view inside my underwear.

"No, I´m not shy,…well …I suppose I am a little, but that´s not …well…"

Lola looked at my erection again. She was embarrassed, but didn´t make a move to cover her breasts.

"Something about your body again…?"

I was had to keep on being direct. I put one hand over hers in her lap; with the other I gently stroked her hair that was covering her shoulders.

"Y... yes, you guessed again, sorry …"

"Lola, you have such a nice body, what´s the problem, what is it that makes you insecure?"

She waited a moment, then, in a low voice…

"It is my sex …my sex …huh…well…"

"Your sex? Are you a transvestite?"

I was trying to loosen her up again and make her smile: was a good try because she laughed out loud…

"You are so damned crazy! Ok, I don´t have secrets from you. You are so sweet and I do trust you; you have been helping me so much over the last weeks. The truth is, I don´t like my sex."

My imagination raced like an express train: what on earth could be wrong with her pussy? I take the opportunity to manipulate this fabulous woman to my own ends a little more…

"Why? What is the matter with your sex?"

My hand was still on her hand, she put her other hand over mine…

"Promise you don´t laugh…?"

‘I promise…"

"Ok …well, I think my vagina is ugly, that´s why I don't like it."

"What you mean by ugly? It's not unusual to feel like that; many women think the same, just as lots of men do about their penis. But what in particular makes you think it is ugly?"

"Really? Do men really feel like that too? Do you?"

"I used to: that's why I love going to the nudist beach so much. I have learned to trust my body; why don´t you?"

"Well, I don´t… I never open my legs. I hate to think that someone else, even another woman, can see my vagina! Even Antony tells me to relax and enjoy the sun and the breeze on it. He says it is healthy to do it."

Her revelation amazed me, and my hard-on was becoming impossible to control with my underpants on…

"Let's make a deal. I am going to undress completely and you will see me just as you saw me before. Ok, I am hard, because just thinking about being on that beach with the sun on my sex stimulates me. But I feel at ease with you and I will act exactly as if I were with you on the beach right now. That will make you more confident, right?"

"Ok…"

I got up and pushed my pants down my legs. My cock stuck out in my underpants like an iron bar. Part of me still couldn´t believe what I was doing – that I was undressing in front of half-naked Lola, with her fabulous tits bouncing a little every time she moved and her skirt covering just half of her lovely legs! When my underpants joined my trousers on the floor, my cock reared erect and humid, pre-cum making the bulbous head very moist. My balls felt as though they were about to explode! My cock is large – longer than average and thick. Lola stared at it as it bobbed and flexed less than a metre from her face.

I sat back down on the sofa, close to her, my leg touching her knees, my hand on her hand. She was still looking at my cock, stuck up rigidly between my legs, which I kept apart to let her see me properly…

"This my favourite position on the beach. I love to feel the sun here…"

I touched my balls and ran my fingertips up the length of my cock on the underside. Lola breathed faster, her lips open…

"…it is so relaxing and the same time so stimulating. That is why I have an erection; just like your nipples, right?"

She was still looking at my cock…

"Yes…yes…ummmm…it´s true, I do love to feel the sun on my nipples …"

"The heat of the sun would feel just as nice on your vagina…tell me why you think it is ugly…"

My hand was on her bare knee, caressing the soft inside flesh slowly with my fingertips…

"Oh my…"

Lola put her hands up to her face to hide the red flush that was spreading again across her cheeks. I looked to her nipples, they were more hard then before, the aureolas were swollen like a small tits on top of her breasts, so prominent and open. A new dribble of pre-cum drain slowly from my cock, I did nothing to stop it running down my shaft. Lola stared at it in fascination…

"Ok…my pussy lips, I don´t like them. Well, maybe its stupidity, but that´s what I feel."

She breathed slowly, still looking at my glistening cock. My hand was still on her knee, caressing her there…

"But why? What is the wrong with them?"

I was really curious and anticipating what was going to happen for sure!

"They…they are big, I mean…ummm... the inner lips, they are big, that´s not normal!"

She had an embarrassed look on her face, but the same time, and not thinking on it, Lola had put her right hand on her nipple, and was caressing it slowly. My cock flexed again, and pre-cum again came out, one more drop…

"Hmmmmm…I see…maybe they are big, but that doesn't mean they're ugly! They are just different from a normal pussy's, but that´s not a problem! And when I saw you lying down on the sand, for a moment I watched your body, I couldn't help it, you so beautiful. But I saw nothing, only your pussy hairs, I didn´t see anything abnormal."

"You did? You looked at my pussy?"

She smiled…

"…you didn't see anything because I comb my pussy hair so that it hides those big lips. I do it always because I am afraid to be exposed…"

"Ok, let's pretend we are on the beach. I am waiting for you to undress and enjoy a nice hot day! And don´t think about anything more than that…just relax…"

I laid back on the sofa with my legs half open and my hard on pointing at the celling.

Lola stood up and picked up my clothes, putting them on the bar…

"Just in case one of the children comes: you go behind there as I told you, don´t forget, please. You are right, let's enjoy a nice sunny day at the beach…"

"But you will stay naked? What would your daughter think?"

"Oh, you are right, how silly of me! I will go and get my robe…wait a moment."

A few moments later she came back with a baby blue robe, which she put on the floor near the sofa. Her body excited me more and more. While she moved, her tits bounced invitingly; her nipples jutting out hard. She was so hot I couldn't resist masturbating a little while she had her back turned to me. And then, standing close by, she opened her skirt, letting it slide down her legs to a puddle around her feet, which she stepped out of one foot after the other. Now the skirt was out of the way, puttting her legs on view, I could not help thinking: "so perfect - how can there be such perfection in a woman only 5ft 2in tall?"

Lola looked to me with one eyebrow raised, as if asking for my permission to continue. When I nodded "go ahead" she put her fingers inside the waistband of her panties, and slowly pushed them down; down over her knees; down to her ankles; and stepped out of them. At last she was naked! Eyes downcast, pink cheeked from shyness, stood totally naked in front of me.

"Well, I see nothing strange there…" I smiled at her pussy. Lola was keeping her legs so tightly closed that her pussy hair concealed the lips she was so embarrassed about. She was not very hairy, but the way she put the hairs to the middle she was able to hide her labia.

"That´s because have my legs together…ohh my God…and now?"

Lola's face was crimson again, looking at me, forgetting her naked breasts, her hands near her belly. I patted the sofa beside me…

"Now you sit here near me and enjoy the nice sun and sea view. And if your supervisory comes along, you will be ready for him."

Lola settled down beside me, half lying, half sitting with her ass close to the edge of the sofa, and her hands resting on top of her tightly closed thighs. Her faster than normal breathing made her breasts heave delightfully. I told her…

"I need to do something and you must trust me. We have to take care of that feeling you have about your sex. So, show me what you think is the problem …"

"I…I guessed you would ask for this…I understand…but ohh…I am so unsure of myself! Promise me you will never to tell anyone? I am married…I feel guilty about showing you, even though I trust you. If we were on the beach, would be different. I mean, we wouldn't be alone and you could just look; it would be natural…"

Lola covered her face with her hands like a shy little girl. I put my arm around her shoulder. Just touching her bare skin like that made my cock jump, bringing out another tiny flood of precum.

"Lola, look, nobody will ever know about this, I swear. And is so important to you to feel comfortable with yourself and to dominate all the normal situations that naturally happen…and of course, Antony is never going to know that! We have to help one another, I myself have that feeling about my body sometimes, and you will have the opportunity to help me as well: I´m not a superman!"

"You do? Why? I mean…what makes you feel unsure?"

"I will tell you later, but right now it is you we must take care of, Ok?"

"Huh…ohh …Ok …"

I moved to the floor, on my knees, close to her legs. I put both hands on her knees, gently applying just a small pressure to make her open them. My cock was hard as ever. My touching her like that made her breathe heavily again, with lips half open…

"Ohh…Ok…I´ll let you look…"

Lola covered her nipples with her hands, closed her eyes and took a deep breath…

"…but there is one other thing…"

"Tell me everything, I am here to help you…relax …"

My hands were still in the same position on her knees…

"I´m…I´m…ohh... this is so awkward…I am very wet …"

"It's not a problem, Lola, being wet is normal. You have seen that I am too, in a man's way, and that´s not a problem for me. Now let´s take a look…"

I gently parted her thighs. She resisted a little, but I insisted, keeping up the pressure to make her open those gorgeous legs. I spread her enough to be able to move in between. I was in paradise! Precum dripped from my cock…

"Look how wet I am too…"

Lola opened her eyes briefly to see what I meant, and gasped when she saw how close my long cock with its glossy knob was to her exposed pussy lips. She closed her eyes again and turned her head to one side. She was right: her normal pubic hair didn´t cover her pussy, and the inner lips were about two inches long, closed and pink, from her clitoris, along the outer lips; that were fat and soft. Droplets of her juice leaked from her and slid down to her asshole. She kept her eyes closed, her fingers now moving slowly over her nipples, tweaking and tugging at them tenderly; lips parted and glistening from where she had licked them; her face, half covered by her hair, turned to her shoulder. Lola was masturbating in a way that she enjoyed best. Was it for me, or because of me?

"I am going to open them, Ok?"

I didn´t wait for an answer, but moved my hands slowly up the insides of her legs. When my fingers touched her pussy lips she moaned softly, but did nothing to stop me. I started to caress her pussy, feeling her soft, warm sex, so wet and exposed; offered to me. Her inner lips were so wet that when I opened them with a fingertip, a little flood poured down to her asshole.

I moved my hands, one at each side off her pussy. Using my thumbs, I spread her labia, totally opening up her womanhood to look at her gaping pink, shiny fuck hole. Lola lifted her belly in response to my touch. My knob was just an inch away. Her knees clasped my waist. Her hole opened like a little mouth, sensual and wet, as if it sensed the nearness of my cock and was inviting its hard length to part her. I rubbed her pussy gently, my fingers slipping and sliding in her warm juice and making her whole body quiver. This woman was now completely under my control!

Pinta
Pinta
6 Followers