Secrets of Fears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinta
Pinta
6 Followers

I licked her nipple, and sucked it again, pinching the other one in my fingertips. Lola writhed under my mouth, lifting her breast to me, rolling her hips in time with the fingers I was rhythmically pressing into her anal entrance, masturbating me harder. Her hand was now on her knee, pushing it up, spreading more and giving me open access to her pussy and ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh…I…I…I´m wide open for you Sir…you can look at my pussy… Don't...don't...don´t…please don't do that please…ohhh…ahhhhhh…Oh my Goddd…no…noooo…ohhhhhhhhhh…I´m…I´m…open for you…wha…what…?"

Lola moaned intensely when she felt my two fingers penetrating deep in her anus. But she didn´t try to stop me. Instead, she surprised me by starting to move her hips and pressing down on my hand as if urging me to increase my finger fucking her in there. I had no idea that she was so horny! But she was also losing control as I intended; living out her sexual secrets, fears and wishes, together with her guilt about her needs.

"Yes…open to him…let your supervisor explore your body…give him access to your pussy and anus…with his fingers or with his cock…whatever he likes…open your ass to him…he is sucking your tits…and fondling your legs and pussy and ass…Antony is sleeping under a nearby bushes,; it is cooler there…you can´t make a noise…your supervisor knows that…he knows that you will let him do what he wants...like this…"

Again I suck her nipple, taking that entire prominent aureola in my mouth and increased the tempo of my finger fucking in her ass. She moaned and rolled her head left and right slowly, mouth open, as she did before.

"Yes, Lola…do it…let your supervisor enjoy your tits and ass…give him your married body's secrets…now he is moving over you…he is rubbing the head of his big cock on the insides of your thighs…moving it closer and closer to your pussy…you want him to stop…but at the same time, you want him to keep on going…you want it inside you…"

"Ohhhhhhhhh…plea…please Sir… Noooo don´t… Ohhh…my…my husband…is just over there…ahhh…ohh my God…oh my God…I…I…don't…don´t…I'll show you my body…sto…stoppp…noo…ohhhhh…"

Her fingers masturbated me faster. I could feel her belly trembling against mine. Her legs remained spread wide, her wet pussy gaping open ready to be plundered…

"Lola…yes…you have no choice…spread your legs open…yes, like that…show your supervisor your hot pussy lips…let him suck your nipples…he wants more of your tits…he his taking them on his mouth…and is cock is making a pressure on your pusssy lips…that are so wet…his fat belly is over your´s…and the tip of his cock is penetrating you…he tells you that is just one second or two …he wants just to touch your pussy …you try to resist…but you can´t do nothing…and you open your pussy lips to his cock…he is sucking your nipple , and start fucking you very slowly…he knows you can´t move or make any sound and wake up your husband…and you are being raped there…felling his cock going deeper…and deeper inside your pussy …you want him to cum fast..and finish that before Antony wakes…you open your legs the more possible…you are giving him full space to put his cock deep inside you…he do it…"

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes please Sir…suck my nipples…Only now…plea…please…I give you my tits….take them…suck them…ohhhhhhh…ohhhhh my God…don´t …don´t fuck me…OHHHHH…you are so big…you promised that was only to touch my pussy…ohhh…OHHHHHHH!....I´m cumming…aaaaaarghhhh…don´t come inside me …please Sir, don't!...stopppp!... OHHHHHH….ok…ok…Ahhhhh…fuck me!.. . OHHHH…!"

She started another violent orgasm, but didn´t stop moving her body under my mouth. Her hand moved from her knee to my hand on her ass, and closing her fingers around my wrist, pushed my fingers harder into her anus, making me finger-fuck her faster and deeper. Her anal juices stained her ass crack; my hand was greasy with them. And she still offered her chest to my mouth, presenting her tender, swollen nipples to my lips and tongue.

"Yes Lola…he wants you…let him suck your tits more…he wants to take you to the dunes, where bushes are bigger…you have no choice, there your supervisor may explore your body better …he tells you to leave a message for your husband saying you went to walk a little near the water…

"Ohhh…oh…oh…no…please Sir…I…I will show you my pussy…ple…please…only that…ohhhh…why…why…do you want me to go into the bushes?"

I screwed my fingers inside her soft, hot, wet anus. She was trembling and sweating in her fearful arousal. She shifted on the sofa until she was lying on her side with her leg draped over the back of the sofa and her back to me. Reaching behind her, she continued masturbating me, rubbing the head of my cock over her ass crack and pussy. Her eyes were closed, her mouth wide open with her need for air. With her free hand she opened her pussy lips, lunging her fingers in the sloshy wetness. She shifted again, placing her other leg on the low table. Lola was now fully open, presenting her ass to my cock. I move the the head of my cock against her pussy , and she accept it ; one more movement and I open her pussy lips , and I was half inside her , noises of her juices and my cock together started , and I was fucking her gently , she conducts my cock inside her , with movements of her body ; A seconds more and I was fully deep inside her ,and I was about to come ; I take it out from her , and she started masturbating me , moaning and her mouth half open ; now I fucked my friend´s wife , enjoying her fabulous body completely , and I need more .

"Lola, your supervisor wants to enjoy your body completely…he is blackmailing you…he says that if you don´t go with him to the bushes, he will tell stories at work about you being naked and masturbating him here…he says you must give him five more minutes only…you can´t resist and say "no"…he is leading you by the hand now…into the middle of the bigger bushes…they are tall enough to hide you both there, even when you are standing up…he stands behind you, fondling your tits…his naked body presses against your back…his hard cock pushes into your ass crack…he wants you to lay down on the towel and to spread your legs and open your pussy to let him see your womanly secrets…"

Lola let out an anguished moan. Her whole body trembled as she slid my cock backwards and forwards along her ass crack. She was so wet that my pubic hairs were full of her juices…

"Ohhh…ok…I…I showed you my pussy…ple... please Sir…my husband ca…can see I´m not there on the beach…ohh my God…you can have my tits….a little more…ohhh…ahhhhh…wha…what are you do…doing? Ohhhhhh!"

I moved up onto my knees. I turned her on her stomach, then, holding her hips, I pulled her ass up, making her stay on her knees in the doggie position.

"Yess…Lola…yes…he wants to see your ass... and pussy…just that…open your legs…yesss….he is masturbating and rubbing his cock against your asshole and pussy lips…he wants to fondle your pussy and push his fingers inside…"

"Ohhhhhh…ohhh oh my God…ple…please…don…don´t…no…I gave you my…my tits…I... I ... don´t fuck me more please...i not on the pill… only my tits…ple…please Sir…don´t... don´t…!"

"Now you must be…shameless…to control him…your supervisor is about to rape you if you don´t make him cum…"

In truth, it was me who was about to cum from just looking her ass; all slippery and with her anus gaping open from when I plundered her with my fingers, so wet! Her juices were dripping from her pussy and running down her legs. I was now rubbing my cock, its tip almost touching her ass. She reaches back with her hands and grips her ass cheeks and spreads them, showing me totally her asshole and half open pussy lips…

"Yes…that's it Lola…show your supervisor your ass…he is so hard …let him feel what Antony does not have now!"

I reached over and pinched her nipple and she moaned loudly…

"Ohhhhhh Godddd…my…my husba…ohhhh…plea…please cum…I…I…please Sir…I want you to cum…ahhh…ahhhhh….ohhhh!"

I moved my hand from my cock to her anus and slowly threaded my middle finger inside…

"Yesss…nooo... ohhhhh…hmmm…hmmmm…I am only showing…spreading my ass for you to look…not to…not to…aaaargh…Ok…go on then…only that…uhhhh…uuuuh…Ok…ohhhh! Ohhh my Goddddd!"

Finger-fucking her ass with two fingers again; sliding in and out; slippery wetness; and the sharp smells of anus and woman sex. I couldn´t hold back any longer…

"Shhhhh…Lola…don´t make noise now…Antony is about 30 yards away…he is looking around trying to find you…and your supervisor doesn't stop…he knows that if you don´t make a noise you can´t be found…you don't stand a chance…he whispers to you to tell Antony when you get back to the beach that you came to the bushes because you needed to shit and that he was nearby just to protect you…you can prove it to Antony by showing him your dirty anus and saying you have to go into the sea to wash…"

"Noooo….I can´t do that with my husband…oh…ple…please don´t let him find us…no…I…ohhhh…aaaaargh…ohhhh…myyyy…Godddd…ohhhhhhhhhhh! No! You must stop! Oh God! Don't…don´t…don't ohhh…ok…do it…you want to …haahh…fuck my ass…don´t make noise…stop…only the top…not so hard…

Lola was totally mine to take at will in spite of her guilty feelings about this wanton act of adultery! She presented her open ass to my cock , and I pressed it hard against her open , wet anus . Just a push and I was finally there .

ohhh… yesss…take my ass…ohhh my God…i´ll have my ass open till sleep …Antony will notice…he fucks… me…ohh… after the beach when we…ohh… arrive home…ohhh…ohhh…!! yesss… yesss…do it…just the head…please…you…ohhh… can cum like …that…ohhh! yesss!"

When I took her by the hips and started pulling her backwards onto me she realised she was feeling my cock inside her , lot more than only the head , and she tried to twist her ass from me, but it was too late; half my cock was already buried inside and she was not going to get away from me. Another shove and my cock glided in further...

"Your supervisor is fucking your ass, Lola, his cock is now in you as deep as Antony´s cock is long…do you want more? Do you want him to fuck all of your ass with every inch of his big cock? And Antony is still searching for you…now he is looking in the direction of the sea…your supervisor is taking the opportunity to sodomise you as deep in your ass has he can go…be quiet, or Antony may hear you and think you have taken your supervisor into the bushes to fuck him!"

"Ohhhhhh…Ohhhhhh… Antony never did this ..i never let him …only one finger …it's sooooo biggggg…longer and fatter than…my husband´s…I've never done… it…ohh… with him in there…mmmmmm…oh, please…plea… please… finishhhh it...don´t tell him…not..not my pus…ohh…pussy…ohhhhh yesss…ohhhhhh yessss….I give…I give you my ass …ohhhhh... yes... yes…yes…fuck my ass... don´t tell my husband please…yes…only this time …promise…ok…put it all inside me… go deeper… harder…aieeeeeeee! not so harder!!...ohhh you ´r so big!...ohhhhhh!!!"

She was trembling and sweating, her fingers still spreading her anus to my cock. With a fierce thrust I shoved the last inches inside her ass, until my balls bounced on her big, wet pussy lips, feeling her bowel and smelling her juices. And she started to cumming; so strongly that her anus clamped around my cock. That was the end of me. I started cumming too; gushing hot sperm inside her ass, and fucking her as deep and as hard as possible. I kept going for as long as I could, enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out, her tight sphincter clinging to my shaft, gleaming from her wet anus and her juices, until at last I began to soften. And, moaning at each thrust, she didn´t stop me, with the fingers of one hand twisting and tugging her nipple and the other touching my cock under her belly, feeling my movements.

I was exausted and my balls were so sensitive that I could feel them pulsing as though my heart was situated in my sac instead of in my chest. Panting heavily, I embraced her, resting my chest on her back. She said nothing, caressing my face, while I kissed the back of her neck. We stayed like that for some minutes, then she took hold of my hand and put it under her ass, feeling the liquids that were draining from her anus. Her eyes were closed. Even though she too was breathing heavily, she was calm. I had this strange feeling that I should stay with her like that until and wait for a reaction from her. Finally…

"I…I feel like all this was nothing more than a dream…such an amazing dream! We are both mad to have done what we did, but you were right, I feel a lot stronger now. And I never thought that was possible in my life to have such strong orgasms…I think that you know me now better than I know myself. You are a special man; I will never forget you…

Lola pushed up with her body, indicating that I should release my hold on her…

"…and I need a shower… we both need to clean up…but you can't come indoors with me, because of the children…"

Once on her feet, she pulled me up also. With her arms wrapped tightly around my waist and her wonderful breasts crushed to my body, she murmured into my chest…

"I can never forget I am married… and I, I am still faithful to him, in a way. I still trust you, I always will, but I cannot trust myself…we musn't see each other like this again."

So, we said goodbye.

When I got back to my own house, after taking a shower, I slept like a cat in front of a winter fire.

A few weeks latter , life did it ; me and Lola , a ex co-worker from me and Antony get married and I was invited …and so they did …

Pinta
Pinta
6 Followers