Secrets of Fears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinta
Pinta
6 Followers

Maintaining my own self-control was next to impossible. I knew I could take Lola at any moment, but I wanted more - I needed her innocence to have her totally. I was sweating, my heart was pounding like a horse's, and my cock was about to explode.

"Do you feel this?"

I caressed the inner lips gently. I couldn´t resist bringing my fingers to my mouth and sucking them to try her juices. She tasted wonderful. Lola was in the same position, fingers caressing her nipples, and breathing hard. I paused and took my hands away and placed them on her hips to prevent her having an orgasm; and to control her. I fully understood her feelings of guilt, of being married and her difficulty with saying "no" in situations where she was being desired, or exposed as she was now, were the things that really turned her on.

"Y..yes…I do … ohh…"

She moaned again, low, her voice was soft and she opened her eyes, and moved her hands to cover mine on her hips .

"Lola, your pussy is absolutely normal and beautiful. There's nothing wrong with it at all; trust me."

She didn´t move her position.; her legs spread wide open,; her nipples swollen and puffy. Shie bit her lower lip…

"You think so? ohh…I…I…"

I got to my feet; my cock in full erection and greasy with precum. A few drops shone on my leg. She watched me cup my balls in my hand…

"I have my problems too, you see?"

I pulled my cock up and showed her my balls. They were full of sperm and felt as if they were about to explode.

"Huh…yes, but... what is your problem?"

I stroked the full length of my long shaft, from its base up to its bulbous head. More precum emerged. I sat back next to her, my leg touching hers…

"Well, I have a… Well…now is me who is embarrassed!"

I smile, giving her the opportunity to make questions.

"Oh…you shouldn't be! You are so sweet! Please, tell me!"

"Well…I have an extra capacity to make sperm. And when I´m on the beach, for example, and I get all horny from the sun…well …I need to masturbate, because the pressure in my balls makes them so sensitive that they hurt. Of course I make sure there is nobody else around. Sometimes, if I have a girlfriend I ask her to do it for me, but sometimes I just have to do it myself. What if there are other people nearby? Well, you know those bushes in the dunes, that is a discrete place you can go…"

I was still holding my cock, showing Lola my balls, touching them with the other hand. She didn´t stop looking at me; one hand on her tit, the other softly caressing her belly button.

I continued, doing my best to gain her sympathy.

"I …I have to do it… Oh, I am so sorry, but they are so full. I haven't masturbated for a long time, and …aaaah well…."

"Oh, I see…I didn´t know that could happen. Of course I understand, but how can I help you?"

She was so naïve; I couldn't really believe it!

"I suppose I could go and do it in the bathroom. But I think that it would be better, for what we are trying to achieve for you, if I do it here, beside you. It would give you better experience of being near another man other than Antony. And seeing as that is so important for you…maybe we don´t have more opportunities like this. Would you like to see?"

I put my hand on hers, the one that was stroking her belly. She looked at me nervous, but still to be natural…

"Yes, off course, yes… I see the point. Ok…thank you for sharing that little secret with me! Are you going to do it here?"

"If that's Ok with you. Look, it's not sexual; just a need for relief…"

I said the magic words again…

"You trust me…please?"

"Of course I trust you…we trust one another, right? You know that! I understand…but what can I do to help you…just sit here and let you look at me?"

"Well…when I do it, I need to massage my balls slowly while I masturbate, because I´m so sensitive. But my balls are so sore right now, I need to use both hands to massage them to relief the pressure. Could you gently massage my sex while I do that? Will you do that for me?"

"Ummm…sure ….I can do it!"

Lola turned towards me on the sofa and moved closer to my side. Her breast pressed against my arm and I felt precum coming out again. It was true; my balls were full to overflowing!

I laid down a little more. my head near her shoulder just a few inches distant from her breast. I put her hand on my cock and closed my own hand over it. My dream was coming true: my friend´s wife was naked by my side and she was about to masturbate me!

"It is so hot and hard…and big too…a lot bigger than Antony´s is…"

I felt her hand gripping my cock harder.

"Antony is not as big as me?"

I knew that question would excite her, even if she didn´t realise it herself.

His…his …he…is not so big…"

She started masturbating me, slowly and gently, but intently.

His ….cock?"

I smile to her, using that word for the first time, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh…yes…his…ummmm…cock is not so big…"

Lola was aroused that she didn´t react to the word, using it herself also. I moved down a little more. Her nipple was now only an inch or two from my mouth.

"She stopped masturbating me, her hand closed over the top two inches or so of my cock, leaving the rest of my shaft exposed…

"Antony is only like this…"

"I see…please don't stop…it feels so good…"

I massaged my balls, watching her hand coming and going on my cock. She was moving her legs; slowly opening and closing them. My excitement was in its maximum now. My cock was hard and fat. And my precum was dripping over her fingers, oiling them.

"You do this so well, Lola, don´t stop…it feels so good …hooohhh…"

I turned my face to rest on her breast. Her nipple was right by my mouth. Lola didn´t move, but increased the masturbation, gently but faster.

"I am glad I´m doing it like you need …"

She was enjoying watching her hand do its work. Her lips were parted and her hips were thrusting slowly. Her freer hand was now on her right nipple, caressing it.

"Do you like my cock? I mean, I think your pussy is lovely and so sensual…"

"It is so different from Antony´s…Oh yes…oh yes…it is very different…bigger…and thicker too…soooo hot…soooo hard!"

She moved her other hand to the base of my cock, near to mine on my balls…

"Do you want to feel them?"

She nodded, so I took my hands away to let her do it alone. I put one on her leg, sliding it over to find her inner thigh. She didn´t seem to notice: she was so intent on trying to do what I wanted, and massaging my balls.

Mmmmm….I´m feeling better with your massage…you do it so gently, Lola, better than I do. It is so relaxing…do you feel the same when you touch your nipples? I mean, does it relax you, when you feel as you told me you did at the office? That situation that made you so nervous…those guys, especially your supervisor, staring at your breasts and your hard nipples…and you needed to touch them…did you go into the ladies room to do it? Did you sit in one of the stalls with your panties around your ankles and rub your breasts and nipples until you came?"

She didn´t stop masturbating me. My hand was caressing her leg near her pussy; she had opened then a little more, letting me put my hand right down between her thighs. Lola was breathing heavily, her mouth hanging open…

"Yes…I did…I had to…"

"I know that you are nervous too now…helping me…I am so grateful. I am not your husband, and you are masturbating me…to help me. You trust me as much as I trust you …that´s so important …Antony will never find out; this is our big secret."

I knew that this line of reasoning would leave her no choice; in her mind she had to believe that she was nervous, not excited, and that holding my cock and caressing it up and down, and stroking my balls and thighs, was simply to allay that feeling, not to make her unfaithful to her husband.

"Y-yes…ohh…"

Her legs opened wider. With every movement, I was touching her pussy hairs with the back of my hand.

"…I am nervous, but I trust you. I never thought this could happen…masturbating another man…and one so big…and …and…you have so much sperm in your balls, I can feel them so full and hot…am I doing it properly?"

She looked me anxiously, so sexy and sweet…

"Yes, you are making me feel better…huh…when I´m ready to empty I will let you know. And I´m sorry for talking again about those guys at the office…I said it because I saw you slowly touching your nipple…I …I…ohh…now is me that is shy again…"

I waited for her reaction…

"Don't be shy…why? Tell me…please!"

My hand was now on her pussy, my little finger caressing her pussy lips. She was still so wet that I was opening them easily…

"I…I want to help you too…it will break the tension you are feeling…and you will be more relaxed…do you want to try? You trust me, don´t you? And I will feel better about you helping me too…me helping you …Ok?"

"Ohh…"

Lola opened her legs wide, looking down at my fingers slowly caressing her inner lips. But she kept on masturbating me. I wanted to cum and pour my sperm all over her fingers, I was very close, but I fought off the feeling for a little while longer.

"Ohh…" she moaned "I…I…do what you want to do…to…to relax me …"

I rubbed my cheek on her breast. Her nipple was pointed straight at me, close to my mouth.

I feel the same as you do, but different…and we will never tell Antony! Imagine that your supervisor is looking your tits. You know he wants to take them in his big hands and squeeze them and suck your hard nipples. If he puts his hands on you, you know you won't be able to tell him to stop; you will let him do what he wants."

Lola moaned softly, overpowered by feelings of reluctance and domination and moved her right leg over the side of the sofa, spreading her thighs apart as wide as they would go. I plunged my fingers between her pussy lips, caressing the interior, so wet and soft.

"Yes…ohhhh…he wants that…and I know he wants to get his cock out and rub it on my tits until he cums…I overheard him say that to one of the other guys…but…oh, I´m married…ohhh…I can´t let him do that…or see me naked…ohhh…"

She was masturbating me harder now, her other hand had left my balls and was caressing the head of my cock and sliding around in my precum.

"He sees you and Antony on the beach…Antony is sleeping…you are naked and he is staring at you. He knows that you won't put your beach robe on because it would be embarrassing if Antony wakes up and asks why you have dressed. He is playing on of your dilemma, looking at your body rudely, and approaching slowly to take advantage of your nudity at last. You watch him getting closer and closer…and you know what he wants…"

"Ohhhhhhh…yes…I know that he would do it…ohh…"

She was breathing hard, closing her fingers hard on my cock…

"Yes, he has a huge hard-on, and makes you a sign to not speak and stay as you are …he moves in front of you and gets down on his knees…your legs are closed, but your knees are up…he put his hands on them and starts to spread your legs…more…and more…and more…"

"Ohh…I…I…no…I would have covered my tits…"

"But he wants to see your pussy…your legs are now fully open…and he starts masturbating while he is looking at your pussy…and you have to let him do it…you have no choice…he is enjoying your naked body…fully exposed…legs open…he looks your pussy…at those big hot inner lips…you are wet…staining your towel with your juice…and while you watch him masturbate, a little voice in your mind tells you to reach out and take hold of his cock…but you are too afraid to take your hands away from your breasts…"

Lola moved her hand over her breast, pinching and tugging the nipple, and touching my face with the back of her hand. She was where I wanted her to be.

"Ohh…noo…I…I…"

She didn´t stop masturbating me and I ejaculated a small amount; the gush of sperm dripping over her fingers. She let our a tiny exclamation of surprise when she felt the warm shower, and opened her fingers a little, sliding them up and down and coating my cock with it. She put her fingers near her face , and smell then ; more than curious , she was like trying to taste them , and stop at the last second , but it got the intention ;

" You can do it , I do the same to you , i´m curious about your pussy taste …"

She was not expecting this , and when I take my fingers from her pussy and suck then , she was beating her lips ;

"I…i…I mean…huh…you like it? My pussy as a good taste? "

She was really curious and i put my hand back on her pussy lips ; she didn´t stop me and move her leg enough to help me put my fingers inside them .

"That's just the beginning; I have lots more. Why don´t you taste me? I know you are curious too , that´s normal , try a little , lick it gently …trust me…is our secret…"

I put my hanf on her head , and I make a small pressure ; she let me do it , and I feel her tong over the head of my cock …now I was really crazy , and I needed my self-control to don´t come ; but she continues , licking the top of my cock , and when she open the mouth and start sucking it …I come a lot more ;

" Ohhhh…yess…Lola…there … taste it…hmmm….yess…your mouth is so hot…"

She didn´t stop from massaging my balls , and masturbating me gently , noises of her sucking was coming from her lips , that was glistening from my cum ; my cock was hard as ever , and I was about to explode , I had to stop her , and give her a chance to defend herself from her lust .

" Ohh…ty… I fell a lot more confortable now…do the same…masturbate me more… You are doing so well, Lola, now let me try to help you with that tension. Maybe I can make you feel better, as you are doing to me…"

My fingertips were now inside her pussy lips, spreading them full open, feeling the fuck hole, gently…

"Ohh…what…ohh…I…I…"

"You touched your nipple …that's a signal that I know means you need to relieve your tension about your supervisor… you trust me?"

I moved my fingers up and down inside her pussy lips; such a soft and hot feeling! Lola rolled her hips slowly up and down, her fingers still squeezing her nipple gently. The musky smell of sperm and wet pussy filled the air.

"Ohh…you know I do…but…huh...I mean…ohh…how…huh…yes…I am feeling the same as I did in the office…ohh…ok…you want to touch my nipple…and I will masturbate you…helping one another out…but…ohhh…and …but if Antony …"

She moaned when I found her fuck hole with my middle finger and pushed just the tip gently inside…

"Antony will never learn of our secret…let me try…it will be different…you need to protect yourself from your feelings about your supervisor …I´ll do it another way…"

Now she was breathing deeply and her lips were dry…

"As long as Antony doesn't find out…please…promise me…"

She looked at my cock, at her hand going up and down, all slimy with my sperm. I insisted softly…

"I will never tell him that his wife let me saw her pussy lips, and her breasts…and that her helped me out by masturbating me…"

Her mouth was open as if she was about to cum, but she only licked her lips. And then she slid her fingers slowly to one side over her tit, exposing her nipple. I looked her in the eyes warmly, and I tilted my mouth towards it. One more small movement and I would be able to suck and lick that gorgeous distended teat. Lola put her hand on my face, trembling…

"Ohh…that way…I…I never thought…ohh…just a little…"

I put out my tongue towards her nipple, signalling my firm intention. Lola didn´t refuse me, shifting her body a little and carrying her breast and her nipple to my open mouth. At the same instant as I touched the hard tip with my tongue, I slid my finger inside her pussy to the middle joint…

"Ohhhhhhh…ohh my God..plea…please…sto…stop…nooo…not so hard ohhh my God "

Despite her protests, Flor still held her tit to my mouth with her hand as if she was breastfeeding me. With the other she masturbated me faster and faster. I started to suck that wonderful aureola, running my tongue over and around her hard nipple. She moaned aloud; her whole body trembling violently. With my free arm around her buttocks, I pulled her shaking body to me, impaling her on the two fingers I now had buried deep in ther pussy. Juice ran liberally out of her, over my wrist and down to her anus. She moaned again as more sperm came out of my cock, oiling her already slippery fingers even more.

I sucked her nipple like a baby, enjoying that fabulous tit while she looked down her heaving body at my hand that covered her pussy with two fingers fucking her slowly. A gasping cry of protest signalled her climax…

"Ohhhhhh…I…I…ohhhhh…ohhhh noooooo…sto..stop…ohhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

I felt her orgasm before she did. Her pussy closed around my fingers and I pushed my fingers deeper, turning and twisting them inside her. She opened her mouth wide, gasping for breath, thrusting her cunt on my hand and and pushing my face against her tit with both hands on the back of my head. And I enclosed that bulging aureola and hard nipple inside my mouth and sucking at them like a maniac.

A second orgasm quickly followed the first. Lola was right; her nipples were so sensitive that she was able to have multiple orgasms, and became more and more aroused with each one.

My cock throbbed and my balls ached painfully; I was about to shoot my load when she took her hand off me, so I was still ready to let go my sperm.

She leaned back more on the sofa and watched me lick her nipple…

"Mmmmmmmmmm…you…ohhhh, so beautiful…no…don…don´t … stop…ohh…oh myyyy …I…I…I had to cum…ohh…no…no…ohhh…ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Lola moaned so hard that I thought she was cumming again, but it was because I had replaced my fingers in her pussy with my thumb, and was now pressing my middle finger on the entrance her anus. She was so wet and slippery from her pussy juices that it was easy to push a little and slide it inside her ass up to the middle knuckle. Then she did cum again!

Her reaction was a surprise to me, but I kept sucking and licking her nipple and she was still pushed my head against her tit. I stopped a moment and she moaned in protest, but I was only moving over her a little closer to her other tit. The nipple on that one deserved my attention!

"I…I…I stop…ohhh…sorry…I …I…"

She looked at my open mouth, my tongue moving over her body to her other breast. She licked her lips in anticipation and, as before, watched intently as my lips closed in on their target…

"Ohhhhhh…yessss…but you…you…didn't…I didn't make you cum…ahhh…You didn't…ohhh….I am so sorry…"

I felt her hand reaching for my cock cock again, and when she found it, she started masturbating me as before, but she kept her other on her breast near to my lips, caressing her nipple along with my tongue, rubbing her flesh with my saliva…

"Lola, imagine it is your supervisor who is licking your tit…"

She gasped; her eyes open wide in panic…

"Ohhh noo noo…he mustn´t …"

But she pushed my head against her nipple. I licked it lightly…

"You can't tell him to stop, or Antony will hear…he just wants to suck and lick your nipples…like this…"

I started to suck her nipple hard, closing my lips around it, clamping it firmly with my teeth and flooding the aureola with my warm saliva. My finger was now fully inside her anus and I was finger-fucking her slowly. She thrust at my hand, unconsciously demanding more. So I took out the finger, and, after catching her juices that were wetting her ass and marking the sofa, gently pushed two fingers in together, preparing her hot, soft, slippery anal passage for a deeper invasion.

"Ohhhhhhh…I…I…yess…only this time…I won't…no…no….stop…we will wake Antony!"

She was moaning very low as if she was living the situation…

"Yes…Lola…that´s a good girl…let him suck you…give him what he wants…let him enjoy your body…he wants to have your pussy and ass, and you can masturbate him…that way he will cum faster and leave you alone…"

Pinta
Pinta
6 Followers