Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Feather and Leonia tried to settle her down the best they could. Chad told them how Nugen saved his life, and of the bravery he showed. After a short time, the two satyrs' returned to their home. Feather, Leonia, and Chad lay back down next to the fire. "It's been a long day you two. I think I'm going to get some sleep," Chad told her.

"If you think today was long, wait till the sun comes up and everyone wants to thank you. I'd put money on it that Shea will want to thank you. Not to mention the Mermaids," Feather said as she snuggled up next to him.

"If it's alright with you Chad, I don't want to be to far down on that list," Leonia added.

"Are you two forgetting that my wife is right over there? Jesus, I can't be the only guy around here," Chad told them.

Leonia curled up on the other side, laying her head on his chest. "The only one handy right now."

********** It was a very bright and warm morning, as the first day of a new forest arose from the ashes of the evil rule. To the forest creatures that had gathered by the lake, it was a great weight lifted off their shoulders. They had their royal family back, thanks to a human that had never been here before.

Chad felt something fluttering about his face and slapped at it. The sound he heard next woke him up. A distinct female giggle, but it sounded like something small. He felt startled at first when he opened his eyes and saw what was making the noise.

Three small women with wings were hovering above him. "Sorry about that, I forgot where I was," he apologized. They bowed in mid air, giggled, and flew off. Feather came out of the tent. She was wearing a flowing white gown, her hair pinned up with flowers. "Wow! Feather you look fantastic!" Chad yelled.

"Thanks Chad. I wanted to get freshened up to welcome back Bolara," she replied.

"Now that you mention it, we should get down to the lake and see how things are going with the Mermaids. Where's your mom at?" he asked, getting to his feet.

"She's already up by the healing pond. She was thinking about waking you up again...um...like the other morning. I had to fight her to let you sleep. You're going to have a long day as it is," Feather told him.

They walked towards the healing pond. Chad couldn't decide if he was excited or nervous. 'What will life be like, now that Shea's secret is out in the open? How do I explain everything that has gone on trying to save her?' he thought.

As they got closer, he noticed that there was a large gathering of creatures near the pond, presumably to welcome back the one true heir to the forest. That strange buzzing sound was near him again, and Chad turned to look. Once again, the three little winged women were floating near him, giggling.

Chad nudged Feather with his elbow to get her attention. Feather turned to see what he wanted and saw the little women. "Those are Forest Sprites Chad. Now that Marrow is gone, I presume we'll see more of the little ones come out of hiding."

'This is a strangely wonderful place,' he thought to himself. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're flirting with me," he told the three Sprites. They broke out in high-pitched giggles, and one of them blew a kiss towards him. She blushed brightly, and then, all three of them scattered off like little school girls with a crush.

When they reached the large group of creatures, Feather cleared her throat to get their attention. Noticing who it was, they quickly parted a path and began to bow as they walked by. "All this royalty stuff is going to take some getting used to," Chad told her quietly. When he passed Leonia, she bowed gracefully, and then gave him a seductive wink.

Chad could see that Shea and Bolara were just getting out of the water. He had a sudden urge to run up and grab her, but she was busy. Surrounding them were numerous Sprites sliding on gowns and doing their hair up like Feathers. Once the Sprites finished, Queen and Princess turned to greet the large crowd.

All the forest creatures either bowed or dropped to one knee, including Feather and Leonia. Their eyes met for the first time since Shea was placed on the Pegasus. She looked both radiant, and nervous; probably because her secret was now out in the open.

Chad decided to calm her fears, as he too, dropped to one knee and lowered his head. "Thank you everyone. It's a distinct pleasure being among all of you again," Bolara said to the group.

Chad raised his head and looked at his wife. "Hi Bright Eyes," he said to her.

In one quick movement, Shea ran to her husband. Chad didn't have time to get up. Shea literally tackled him and went backwards, with Shea on top of him holding on tightly. "I guess that means you're glad to see me...Shea," Chad told her holding her close.

"Oh Chad, you have no idea how many times I wanted to tell you who I was. I never meant to deceive you. I love you so much Chad," Shea told him, sobbing lightly.

Chad pushed her up slightly so he could see her face. "I realize that we're royalty, and we can get away with a lot of things, but people are staring at us," he told her, trying to calm her down. Her reply was to kiss him deeply, as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Ok you two. Either break it up...or get a room," Feather said, laughing at them.

Shea got to her feet, giving her long time friend a huge hug. "I knew you two would come for me. I just knew you would," Shea said.

Chad got up off the ground and stood by Shea's side. "Wow, that pond does work magic. You're just the way you were before. Feeling up other women," he said laughing.

"Come on honey, there's someone I want to formally introduce you to," Shea said as she grabbed Chad's hand. They stood in front of Bolara, Shea beaming happily. "Mother, this is my husband, Chad," Shea said proudly.

Chad bowed respectively in front of her. "It's a pleasure, Queen Bolara," Chad said.

Bolara placed her hand under Chad's chin and raised him up. "Chad, you and your friends saved not only Shea and I, but every living creature within the forest. From this day forward, until the end of time, we will forever be in your debt," Bolara said.

Queen Bolara went to one knee and bowed her head. Following her mother's example, Shea began to go down, along with all the other creatures that were there. Feather leaned in towards Chad, "I was just wondering. Does this make us famous?"

After Bolara stood up, Chad removed the Crystal of Physis from around his neck. "I think this belongs to you Majesty," he said. Bolara took the crystal and placed it around her neck.

"One day Chad, when you're ready, this will belong to you and Shea," she said.

"Next time you take the front Human, and I'll rescue the girl." Everyone turned to see Larry coming out of the water. Feather and Shea both ran up and grabbed him. "Easy girls, I just got done with the 'Mermaid from Hell', I could use a break," Larry said, as Xena exited the pond.

Feather looked at Xena who was wiping cum off her chin. "How is it going with Malifin?" she asked.

"We should be done by this evening. He'll be just fine Feather." Xena said.

"I can't wait to give that little fur ball a great big kiss," Feather told her.

"If I'm not busy, I might just join you," Shea told her friend. Chad shook his head as he heard the girls talking. Shea turned to her husband. "So, how much did Feather tell you about the forest, and its effects on humans?" Shea whispered.

"Enough to know we should find someplace more private...soon", Chad whispered.

"Oh, you have enough left after Leonia, Feather, and a mermaid?" she asked him.

Chad looked like a little kid with his hand stuck in a cookie jar. "If you think I'm mad Chad, you're wrong. That's what makes this place so special. We have no 'rules of society' here. Here, we love one another equally. I also know that tent in your pants isn't going away by itself," Shea said with a huge smile.

Chad heard Feather giggle. "See Chad, I told you Shea would understand. Same old human...thick headed," Feather told him as she slapped him in the head.

"You know, since you were so brave and rescued me. Whatever you want me to do, I wouldn't say no," she told him.

"Now that is strange. I didn't think you'd say no anyway. Maybe you need some more time in the pond," Chad said jokingly.

Bolara looked into the crowd of creatures. "My friends. It has been too long, since the forest has seen a proper celebration. Tonight we celebrate our new freedom; and those who risked their lives to make it possible," Bolara announced.

The group broke out in cheers. Chad could only wonder what a 'proper celebration' meant to the forest creatures. The crowd soon dispersed, leaving Bolara and her new family of friends alone. "Chad, I don't know what you're intentions are after tonight, but I'd like you to consider staying here in the forest," Bolara told him.

"I realize now why Shea missed this place. I think it should be up to her to decide," he told Bolara. Chad looked into Shea's eyes as he cupped her face in his hands. "Either way you decide is fine. There will be one unbroken rule however. I will never leave your side." Chad said as he kissed her softly.

"Hey, you two are making me jealous. Why can't I find a guy like that?" Feather told them.

They all laughed at Feather as she stood there with a fake little pout. Sure enough, Leonia had the same one.

"Mother, as much as I love it here, I also love the life that we have in the human world. I'm just not sure what to do?" Shea said.

"You seem to have forgotten who you are. You are Princess Shea. It is your right to have it both ways. If it is your wish to live in the human world, then so be it. But you may also return as often as you would like." Bolara told her daughter. Shea held her mother tightly as the love for her came pouring out.

Feather looked at Larry. "You know Larry, with a little help from Queen Bolara; we could make it to my home and back before the party. I'm sure my mom will want some of her rum punch," she said. Leonia had a big smile on her face, nodding her head.

"Sounds great, I could use a break from the Mermaids," Larry said laughing.

"I did say I was in your debt Feather," Bolara said, as she held the crystal and whispered softly. A moment later one of the Pegasus trotted up, nudging Feather. "Please take them home and wait for them," Bolara told the animal.

"Leonia, if it is agreeable with you, I could use some help getting the celebration together. I know Morrow took your husband from you, as he did mine. It would mean a great deal to me, if you and I worked together. Maybe get to know one another," Bolara said.

"Thank you your majesty. It would be an honor," Leonia said and then bowed.

"Oh please Leonia, I do wish you would call me Bolara. After all, friends should be on a first name basis. Don't you think?" Bolara told her.

The two elderly women left to get things started as Feather and Larry went home. This left Chad and Shea alone by the pond. Chad wrapped his arm around his wife and led her back towards the tent.

"So Princess Shea, I was just wondering. Are there any more secrets I should know about?" Chad said teasingly.

"Um...I love sex," she told him

"Nope, I already know that one," Chad said.

"Uh...I like to suck cock," she said as she rubbed the front of his pants.

"Sorry, I already heard that one."

"Um...I swing both ways," she said.

"I found that one out a few days ago, nice try."

"I'm really into watersports," Shea told him.

"WHAT!" Chad screamed.

"Ha Ha...I got you Chad," Shea laughed at him.

Chad slapped her ass and continued towards the tent. Once inside, Chad pulled his wife close and kissed her softly. Susan...I mean Shea, if you don't want to do this because of what you went through, I'll understand. You and you're mom have been through a lot. I don't want to push you," Chad said worriedly.

"There are still some things you need to learn. The healing pond not only heals you outside, but inside as well. Haven't you seen a change in Leonia? Xena told me what happened last night. Her pain for her husband has almost gone. Along with her inhibition about being with a woman from what I hear," she told him as she slipped the gown down her body.

"You mean Leonia and Xena were..."

"Fucking each other? Yes, Chad they did," Shea said as she undid his pants.

"Oh poor baby. You're not jealous of Xena, are you?" she asked.

"I don't know what you've heard, but Leonia took advantage of me that first night. She got me drunk and forced herself on me," Chad told her as he stepped out of his pants.

"Oh I see. She tied you down and just took it," Shea said as she jacked his cock.

"No she...oh shit...seduced...God I love your hand," Chad told her as his legs began to shake.

"Chad, you're not keeping your story straight. Did she force you or seduce you?" Shea had a shit eating grin on her face as his cock became slick with pre-cum.

"That drink she makes must be some type of aphrodisiac. That was it. She...fuck...she drugged me," Chad told her.

Shea leaned in and kissed him. Chad's mouth opened when he felt her tongue slide against his lips. The heat of the moment was getting to him. He couldn't believe after all she went through, she seemed to be acting as if nothing had happened. Chad pulled his head back and gasped for air.

"Oh shit Susan; I mean Shea. I'm having a hard time keeping straight what name to call you," Chad told her.

"Honey, you've only known me as Susan. If it's easier, call me Susan." Shea leaned up next to his ear. "If you don't want to use Susan or Shea, why don't you just call me...slut? Maybe whore, or cum dump are more to your liking," she whispered.

Chad had to wrap his arms around her to keep from falling down. 'Was it possible the healing pond turned her into a bigger nympho than she was before?' he thought. His knees were shaking badly from the all the trashy talk she was giving him.

"Let's lay down for a bit Chad. You seem to be having a hard time standing up. Well, at least most of your body anyway," she told him as she squeezed his cock.

Chad went to the ground quickly. When Shea got comfortable next to him, she took his nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. She knew what Chad liked, and since this was his reward, she was going to make it special.

"Oh fucking Christ Shea. What the hell are you doing to me?" he moaned out in passion.

"If you haven't figured it out yet. I'm trying to repay you for saving me silly. This is your reward for all the...hard...things you went through," Shea told him as she jacked his cock faster.

"I love you Shea. I'll always come after you. No matter what," Chad said breathlessly.

"I love you too Chad. As a reward, I'm going to do something special for you. I'm going to give you the fuck of a lifetime," She said, then quickly swallowed his cock in one swift motion.

"OH FUCCCCCKKKKKK! Chad screamed.

Shea held her hand against her lips as she bobbed up and down on Chad's cock. Every time she let the tip slip into her throat, Chad pumped out more juice. Shea picked up speed as the blowjob went on. The faster she went the more Chad's legs trembled. Shea didn't want to suck him off. She wanted him to cum inside her pussy.

Shea released his cock from her mouth. "How was that Chad? Do you still think I have the best mouth you've ever had?" She asked.

"Oh fuck honey, you have me so hot right now," Chad told her.

"You didn't answer my question. Do I have the best mouth ever?" Shea pushed him.

"Yes. Oh shit, yes," he told her.

"Did Leonia suck your cock baby?" Shea asked her panting husband.

Chad was silent for a moment, and then Feather's words flowed through his mind. 'If anyone will understand, it will be Shea.'

"Yes, she did. She fucking took my cock down her slutty throat," Chad told her.

"Now you're learning sweetheart. You're in the forest, and we don't have any sexual hang ups here," she told him as she jacked his slick cock.

"Fuck Shea, you better do something quick or I'm going to shoot all over myself," Chad told her, trying to hold back the floodgates.

"Don't you dare waste it on your stomach, I haven't fucked you yet. I want your hot cum in my slutty little cunt," she told him. She knew the nastier she talked the harder he'd shoot off.

Shea straddled her husband's body. With one hand holding his cock, she placed the tip just inside her slick lips. Shea looked deep into Chad's eyes, and then forced her body down, stuffing every inch of his cock inside her.

"Oh fuck!" They both screamed at the same time.

Shea raised herself up again and repeated the deep insertion. She felt a small twinge of pain as the head of his cock brushed her womb. After several times she stopped and let his cock throb in the tightness of her sex.

"You have no idea how much I love your cock Chad. You simple are, a big cocked human," she told him as she slid her hips back and forth.

"And you're a slutty little Forest Nymph," Chad replied.

"Yes I am, but I'm not alone, am I Chad. You found out the forest is full of sluts. Nasty, cock sucking, pussy eating, cum swallowing sluts," Shea said.

"No, you're not alone. Everyone here is...oh fuck...a nasty fucking whore," he said, trying to last a little bit longer.

"You'd love nothing better than to fuck everyone, wouldn't you Chad? You want all those sluts to spread their legs for you. Just like Leonia did," she told him, moving her hips faster.

"Yes."

"Sluts, just like me," Shea pushed.

"Yes."

"Like Leonia," she said.

"Yes. Oh God please...don't talk," Chad begged.

"Like Feather," she said. Shea had him against the ropes now. There was one thing that he talked about from time to time in the human world. Something that never failed to get him off. They did it sometimes when they were role-playing with each other.

"Maybe a big fucking stud like you needs more than one woman. Maybe you need two whores at the same time, like Feather and I," she asked.

"Oh God, no. Please Shea, don't. Not now" Chad begged her.

"Maybe you need something more...taboo," Shea said, fucking him faster.

"Please, I'm begging you. Not here," Chad was almost crying.

"I told you Chad. We don't have those human beliefs here. Haven't you noticed; God I'm so fucking close Chad. Haven't you noticed that we all love to fuck each other," Shea said, her breathing getting faster.

"Shea, please stop," he said.

"Stop what sweetheart? Stop asking if you want to fuck Leonia and Feather at the same time. Both their slutty mouths working your cock," Shea pushed him further.

Shea couldn't understand him as he tried to answer. Chad was babbling badly, his body was losing control. This was the moment Shea had strived for, for her dear sweet husband to let go of all inhibitions.

"Xena said her cunt tastes like honey. I bet you'd just love to see Feather sucking all that sweet juice. While you shoved your big, thick, human cock deep in her ass," Shea said.

"No...oh...um...fu...ohhhhhh," Chad was incoherent.

"Mother and daughter sucking each other off like wild whores. Having Leonia squirt all the hot cunt juice all over her daughter's face," Shea told him. She couldn't hold out much longer either. She needed his cum to push her over the edge.

"Oh God damn Chad! I'd be right there next to you, rubbing my fucking cunt off. I'd be watching as you pulled your...big...fucking...cock out of her ass. Watching as you shoved it in Feather's mouth. I know she loves the taste of ass juice on a cock. Especially when it's mine," Shea whimpered.

"Oh fuck...yes. Yes, you big titted fucking slut," Chad screamed.

"Everyone would hear Leonia scream 'suck mommy's ass juice off Chad's cock...you bitch,'" Shea told him. The floodgates had now shattered.

Chad's cock shuddered inside his wife. The first shot splattering against her cervix hard. When Shea felt the scalding juice flow into her, she went off with him. She screamed at the top of her lungs; not the kind of scream from pain, but of sheer joy. She felt like her whole body ripped open to allow every ounce of pussy juice to flow out over Chad's heavy balls.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers