Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Chad on the other hand, was coming so hard that his cum literally blasted more of Shea's fluid out of her. Bright flashes of light went off in Chad's head. He wanted to could scream with Shea, but he didn't have any air in his lungs. Now, after rescuing his wife, she was trying to kill him with sex.

Once their orgasms subsided, Shea slumped down hard against Chad. She had a difficult time catching her breath. Never in her one hundred and seventy five year life, had she experienced anything so strong. Death could now come and she would be content.

"What...what hap..." she couldn't talk.

"I don't...know," Chad replied. He had the same thing wrong with him, lack of oxygen.

"I never had...I can't move Chad. I'm scared," she told him.

It took every ounce of strength from Chad to raise his arms and hold his soul mate. He tried to hold her closer, but the power in his arms was no longer there.

"It's ok...bright eyes. I...got you," he told her. Chad wasn't sure who had him.

"I wish...I could yell...for help," Shea said as she shook uncontrollable.

Chad and Shea lay together in the tent for some time until their bodies responded to the nerve impulses to move. It was hard to move off Chad's sweat covered body, but she did. Chad forced himself up on one elbow and looked down at his wife.

"I've never experienced something like that before," he told her.

"I don't know what that was Chad. It was like..."

"Magic," Chad broke in, finishing the sentence for her.

"We should try to see if Mother needs help for the celebration," Shea told him.

"Do you think you can walk?" Chad asked.

"Do you think you can Chad?"

"Maybe we should hit the healing pond first," he told her.

They both laughed, even though it took more energy than they could spare. Chad got up on his feet, feeling his legs wanting to give away. He reached down and grasped Shea's hand, pulling her to her feet. When she stood next to him, they held each other. They held each other for two reasons, the love that they felt in their hearts, and they couldn't stand alone without help.

Outside the tent, Bolara and Leonia moved around the clearing. They wanted the best party the forest had ever seen. The centaurs helped with the head table where the guests of honor would sit. Satyrs' placed candles on the trees. Others chipped in to help gather firewood from the forests edge.

Feather and Larry had returned with the alcohol for the evening. The Pegasus landed softly and galloped to the head table. When Bolara went up to thank the winged horse, it showed it's displeasure of having to carry such a heavy load. While Bolara calmed the animal, Larry and Feather dismounted.

"Feather, I think perhaps next time you should warn him. He is not used to such a ride, and the provisions you have brought are quite large," she told her.

"My apologies Majesty. I'll try to be more observant of others feelings," she said as she bowed in respect.

"Your apologies should not be directed to me Feather. I do believe they need to be directed to our dear friend here," Bolara replied to her.

Feather walked around to the front of the beautiful horse. "My friend, I am very sorry to have burdened you with such a heavy load. I hope you can forgive me," Feather said to the Pegasus.

The winged creature looked at her as she dropped to one knee and bowed her head. The horse lowered his head and nudged her shoulder with its large nose. Feather looked up into the deep blue eyes of the horse and smiled. She wrapped her arms around his long neck and hugged him.

"I think my dear friend forgives you Feather," Bolara told her.

Suddenly the horse lifted his head, taking Feather with him. Larry walked over and patted the horse's neck.

"Thanks big guy. That was a special thing you did for us," he said.

Once the Pegasus had left, Larry got some help to move the rum containers out of the way. A small breeze picked up and Feather could smell lilacs, Bolara could smell them too. Suddenly everyone in the clearing looked up into the sky.

It was still daylight, so it was an extremely strange site to behold. Shooting stars flew across the bright sky as if the heavens caught fire. For some of them the site was a bad sign, they had never seen such a sight. For a select few, it raised their hearts in joy.

Chad and Feather stepped out of the tent on wobbly legs. Shea thought about what Chad had said, he was right on the money. They might need a trip to the healing pond before the party.

The two lovers looked up into the sky with the others. The shooting stars were a magnificent sight. With his arm around his wife, Chad could never imagine a more peaceful place to grow old. As he starred at the sky, it came to him. His wife was old, very old in fact.

"Um, I think there are some things we should discuss my love," Chad said as he looked into the sky.

"What is it Chad? Did I do something wrong?" she said looking at him quickly.

"No, it's just...I know how old you are Shea," Chad said.

"I don't understand Chad. What does my real age have to do with anything? I still love you with all of my heart. I will never stop loving you," Shea told him.

Chad knew he should let it drop for now. Even if he were to die before her from old age, he would never know a greater love than this...ever.

"I know Shea, I know. It's just...I wanted you to know that I know your true age," Chad lied.

Shea looked at her husband with loving eyes. She knew he was holding something back. Chad had something weighing heavy on his heart. Shea didn't want to push the subject, she was well aware of keeping the truth hidden.

"I think I understand what you're trying to say..." Shea said, but was cut off

"Shea, Chad, would you two please come here for a moment," Bolara told them.

Both Bolara and Leonia watched at the two love birds walked over. They seemed to be a little unsteady on their feet. 'Must be a pretty good human to do that to my little girl,' Bolara thought.

When they reached the small group, Bolara spread her arms out. "What do you think of the head table, my dear?" Bolara asked.

"I think it looks lovely Mother. I see you still have that special touch, even after all these years," Shea told her, wrapping her arms around her mother.

"I wish I could take all the credit but I did have a little help," she told her.

"Oh I'm sorry. Leonia you did a fabulous job too. I can see where Feather gets her ideas of a party from," Shea said, releasing her mother and hugging Leonia.

"Thank you dear. We're going to have such fun tonight," Leonia said.

Feather walked up and tapped Shea on the shoulder. "And just what is that supposed to mean, Princess Shea?" Feather asked.

"That means you're someone I love to party with. It's been a long time since I partied here, I think we should make it one to remember," Shea told her dearest friend.

The others finished getting everything ready. With the party all set up, they just had to wait for it to begin. Chad could only watch as the group gathered things to make it better. Shea and her mother were inseparable.

The sun went down over the treetops and it started to show. The satyrs that were around, grabbed torches and lit the bundles of firewood that laid about the clearing. Knowing the forest as he did now, if a party was planned then an orgy would soon follow. Chad thought about the human world and wondered if the commercial for Cialis had any meaning here. 'If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, seek medical attention.'

The night air was cool to the skin as a soft breeze blew in for the North. A refreshing reminder of what the forest used to be, before Marrow. Fires along the clearings edge casting a soft, yet romantic glow upon the bright green grass. Chad looked upon the dancing figures, as satyrs played wind flutes. Their bright cheerful sound hung in the air like a musicians love song.

The mermaids played and danced as the night began. Dressed in long elegant robes, they looked like something out of a fairy tale. Chad thought about that for a moment, a fairy tale ending to a fairy tale. How ironic he should find himself with his soul mate, in what most men, humans really, would consider a dream.

He never really believed in a heaven or hell, it was just life and death. What lay beyond was something of mythical lore. Chad wondered if everything he ever knew was a lie. Something made up by humans' to explain the unknown, to explain what they knew nothing about. Bolara soft voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"Are you enjoying the party so far Chad?" she asked as she touched his arm.

"Yes I am Bolara. It seems you know how to put together a celebration. I would say you've out done yourself, but since I just met you, that would be out of sorts," Chad told her.

"Thank you my dear boy. I'm happy I still have a little spark left in these old, tired bones of mine," Bolara told him as she pretended to fan herself.

Chad laughed at her comment. Bolara appeared to be a woman of about fifty or so, but Chad knew this wasn't the case. The fact that these creatures lived long and healthy lives bothered him. Even though he smiled, he knew in his heart that Shea would have to watch, as he slowly got old, and then die.

Princess Shea approached the head table. She had been dancing wildly with Feather and Xena. Reaching down to grab her cup, she took a long pull of the meaty drink. Shea gasped as the warm liquid slid down her throat.

"Wow Leonia what did you mix this with; kerosene?" Shea asked her in a raspy voice.

"Oh just the usual dear, rum, fruit, and secret herbs," Leonia told her.

Bolara laughed, she knew what Leonia was putting in the drinks. She found out years ago when she was younger that if you mix ground Tulok root and human alcohol that the effects were magnificent, well that depends on your desired outcome.

"Seems like everyone is enjoying your special blend Leonia," Chad told her.

"You didn't have many complaints yourself, your majesty," Leonia replied.

Before Chad could get himself in trouble, Bolara spoke up. "Chad I was wondering, would you be so kind as to talk me for a stroll among the group?" she asked.

"My Queen, it would be a distinct honor to escort you," Chad told her as he extended his arm for her.

They rose from the head table and went out to greet the forest creatures. At every stop, the smaller group would bow gracefully and talk to Bolara. Chad on the other hand played the good escort and stood silently beside her. Throughout the day, everyone thanked him and so on, so it was a welcome relief to be on the sidelines.

Nugen's father played his flute all night. He felt tired from the constant playing and decided on one more song, a song for his son.

Chad stood silently, listening to the numerous stories of how hard it's been. Life will change now and so on. He was happy that the creatures of this forest were now safe. They had endured such hardship at the hands of something evil.

Suddenly Chad heard Cearul play his flute. Chad spun around when he heard the first six notes of the song. 'It's impossible! No one here can know that song,' Chad thought.

As the melody went on, it changed to something Chad had never heard before. The forest creatures gathered around the satyr as the tune went on. Whether they held each other, or just knelt in the grass, everyone seemed captivated by the Celtic music he was playing.

"Chad is there something wrong?" Bolara asked as she touched his arm.

Chad starred at the small group listening to the music. "No Bolara. It's just for a moment I thought I recognized the song he was playing. It sounded an awful lot like a theme from a movie I saw," he told her in an off-handed way.

"Oh I see. May I ask what a...movie is?" Bolara asked.

"It's a story that show's up on a large; never mind, I'll explain it to you later," Chad said.

"Oh, it's something you watch. Does this...movie...have a name, or are they all called movies?" Bolara asked. She seemed intrigued by the differences between their worlds.

"Not really Bolara, they all have different names," Chad laughed at her. Bolara's curiosity was enlightening.

"This particular movie was called Titanic. It's a story of love, death, destiny; that sort of thing," he told her.

"I think a quite stroll by the lake would be refreshing," she said, breaking his train of thought.

Chad extended his arm for the great Queen. He led her towards the waters edge and slowly walked down the shoreline. The water was like glass and reflected the moon's bright light. Chad could almost make out the stars that were shinning. Feather was right when she first told Chad of the Crystal of Physis. This vision of beauty would not exist if Marrow took possession of it. Bolara stopped and turned towards Chad.

"Chad I think we should talk about something. I sense a bit of despair within your heart. Are you having second thoughts about being married to Shea?" Bolara asked.

"Oh Bolara, no. I did have trouble believing in all of this at first, but no, I love Shea for who she is," he told her.

"There is still something troubling you. One of the greatest gifts of the forest is we all help each other, if we can. My husband was half human, so I do know something about human feelings," Bolara told him.

Chad looked into Bolara's eyes. She was truly a captivating woman. If anyone would understand then it would be her. "I'm not like everyone here. I will age normally, as a human. There will come a time when Shea will have to watch, as I get older and die, won't she," Chad said as he started to tear up.

Bolara looked down, avoiding his gaze. She knew the healing pond would help him extend the inevitable, but in the end, she would have to watch him die. She could lie to him, tell him not to worry, but she couldn't do that to the man who saved her life.

"Yes Chad. Shea will through what I went through. She will have to watch the one she gave her heart to, pass on," Bolara told him softly, still avoiding his eyes.

Chad reached down and lifted Bolara's face. "Well then Bolara, I guess I'm just going to have to love her as much as I can; for as long as I can," Chad said, trying to ease her feelings as well as his own.

"I wish there was something I could do to stop it from happening. I'm afraid even with the Crystal of Physis, I don't have that kind of power," she said.

"I suggest we make the most of it then, starting right now. Let's get back to the party and see if we can, crank it up, a little more," Chad said as he wrapped his arm around his new mother-in-law and headed off to the celebration.

Bolara looked up at Chad as they walked. "Chad, I have a question."

"What is it Bolara?"

"What does it mean...'crank it up'," Bolara asked.

"I'll tell you later," Chad laughed. "You and I have to sit down later; I need to explain some human terminology."

As they approached the gathering, Chad noticed Shea on top of a centaur. She had both her legs wrapped around his back as he trotted around the center of the group. He knew she didn't have panties on, so she must be enjoying the ride. Hell in this place it be a shocking discovery if anyone had panties.

Just then, the centaur bucked. Shea almost fell off, and then laughed at the centaur. He trotted around again then bucked twice more. Shea laughed even harder. Chad looked over at the other centaurs who were watching. The too laughed at their friend, which made him buck even harder. This time Shea went flying off. She rolled on the grass, coming to stop on her shapely ass.

"Did anyone keep count on how long I stayed on?" Shea asked looking at the crowd.

"Not long enough Shea. You're really lousy at that game," Feather yelled at her.

The crowd all laughed at her as she got up. Shea looked at everyone and laughed right along with them. Chad and Bolara walked up to Feather who was holding her side, laughing loudly.

"What seems to be going on here?" Bolara asked.

"Oh your majesty, you missed it. Shea here thought she'd show us a game from the human world. She said she could stay on a centaur for eight seconds. What a silly idea, I think she needs more time in the pond," Feather said as she took another drink.

Shea walked over to her mother, as the centaur went over to his friends. She gave her mom a big hug and then wrapped her arms around her husband. "And just were did you run off too?" she asked him.

"I was just taking a walk with your mom. She was bringing me up to speed on the forest," he told her, kissing her forehead.

Leonia came up with a round of drinks for everyone. Bolara picked hers up and handed one to Chad. "Given what happened last time, I should be careful on how many of these I have," he said looking over at Leonia.

"Why Chad, what a rude thing to say! I don't remember holding a gun to your head," Leonia replied with a little pout.

"You couldn't; they don't work here," Chad said, laughing back at her.

Bolara walked into the center of the gathered crowd. Her shear presence alone brought the group to a silence that split the night air. When she had everyone's attention, she turned to look at Larry, Feather, and Chad.

"My dear friends please raise your drinks in a toast. The reason we are all here and happier than we have been in a long time, is the bravery of a small group of heroes," she said as she looked at the three of them.

"Strangely enough is the human that gave of himself. He never believed our world existed, and yet, he went forward. Chad, from this time on, you will forever be one of us," she raised her cup in a toast.

Everyone that had a drink followed her example. Shea squeezed her husband tightly. The love in her heart was too much to hold back as she cried against his chest. Bolara started walking back to them as Chad looked at her. For such a loving family, he'd do it all over again.

Suddenly the center of the group where Bolara was standing started to glow. Chad moved Shea behind him. Whatever was happening, he was not going to lose his wife again. Bolara saw Chad's expression and turned to see the problem. The light was getting brighter. It soon reached an intensity that caused everyone to turn away. Chad shielded his eyes but remained facing the light.

Just a suddenly as it started, it diminished to a soft glow. It surrounded the lovely women now standing in the center of the group. She was quite a vision, with long flowing dark hair and intense emerald green eyes. She wore a white gown that bundled on the ground beneath her. The shimmering trim appeared to be gold lace around her neckline and down her arms.

Every creature within eyesight dropped down in reverence. Chad, being new, stood still and looked at the new arrival. He didn't care who she was, he was going to protect his wife. The stunning woman turned to look at the group of creatures gathered at the celebration. She smiled at everyone, then stopped as she met Chad's eyes.

"Please my children arise," she told them.

She walked over to Bolara, if you could call it that. As she moved, the gown didn't move with her legs. It didn't drag behind her, or flow with the movement of her body. It was as if she was hovering. 'Could ghosts live here too?' Chad thought.

She stopped in front of Bolara, touching the side of her face lightly. "It is good to see you again Bolara," she told her.

Bolara grasped her hand and kissed it. Chad realized this was someone with great importance for Bolara, the queen, to be so humble. He leaned towards Shea who had moved next to him.

"I'm a little confused honey. Who, or what, is she?" he asked her.

"Her name is Artemis. She is the..." Shea started to say but Chad cut her off.

"Goddess of the Forest. She was the original owner of the Crystal of Physis. Leonia told me about her when Feather and I first started all this," he told her.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers