Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard a muffled "Come - in" thru the thick oak door; it was heavy as well when she pushed it open and entered the room. She saw the cell phone to his ear; she closed the door and stood perfectly still.

She took a furtive glance at the man, and when he looked her way she averted her eyes; staring downward at the rich carpeting. She felt her face flush and it made her ashamed.

She had enjoyed what she saw; the man was handsome and when he smiled at her it seemed her heart skipped a beat. For a brief moment, she wondered about the shape and size of his cock.

You're a whore AND a slut, Judith, she scolded herself. Your only function here is to service this man - to give him pleasure and take his discharge into the orifice of his choosing...this is NOT an affair - this is a business arrangement!

"Mrs. Strong, what do you prefer to be called - 'Judith' or 'Judy'?"

She hadn't noticed his phone call had ended. His question took her by surprise.

"Huh? Oh, uh...I go by 'Judith'," she replied.

"Good...very good, Judith, you may call me 'Sir'"

"Oh, uh - Yes, Sir," she said. He was calm and self - assured; his demeanor suggested great confidence. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as she lost herself in the deepest and clearest blue - eyes she'd ever seen.

"Judith, I'm not a man who is afraid to say what he wants...let's get straight to it, okay?"

"OH - Y - Yes, Sir."

"I want you to provide me with what my wife refuses to perform...oral and anal - is that acceptable to you?"

His blunt crudeness caused her to blush again. The way he said 'oral and anal' made it sound like just another normal business deal, and to Judith, his request was anything but normal...she had never considered a man taking her 'back there'...her husband never did, and Mr. Bagley hadn't required her to do that yet.

"Of course, you will be fairly compensated for your services...Judith, do you wish to leave now, or have me explain the rest of the agreement?"

Through all her years, she'd discussed anal sex with just one of her girlfriends...and the friend described it as "painful and degrading"...something her husband 'did to her—to punish her'...and now this stranger, this handsome man she knew nothing about, expected her to submit to his disgusting proposal.

She was frozen in place; not knowing what to do. She assumed her stunned silence caused him to believe she wanted to hear more details.

"I am in the process of moving our executive offices to Flowerton...it will be two - months before our building is complete and up to that time, I will be here one or two days a week...now I have spoken to Mr. Bagley about his arrangement with you, and you will, of course, abide to your contract with him...you will meet me in this room at my discretion—anytime I desire...you must keep your time open for me when you're not with Bagley, do you understand?"

"Uh, yes, Sir," she said even though she wasn't sure she could go thru with his demand. Hear the man out, Judith...listen to his offer.

"Now all standard sex acts are written into the contract, but for the foreseeable future I see our meetings this way: you will arrive here an hour before our scheduled meeting...you will take a hot bath and prepare yourself the best you can..."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Sir, but what do you mean by 'prepare myself the best I can'?"

OH MY - there's that gorgeous smile again!

"Judith, in the heat of the moment, I cannot guarantee that I'll take the necessary precautions to make my entrance into your anus as painless as possible...therefore it will be your responsibility to ensure your own comfort...I will, of course, provide the oils and creams you will be using to help alleviate any pain."

OH MY GOD...he made it sound so filthy, and at the same time, so excitingly delicious she felt herself moistening between her legs.

"...you will 'prepare yourself' before my arrival...I will use your mouth first, and yes, I will discharge in your mouth, and of course, you will be expected to swallow it all...you will then use all your skills to bring me to another erection - up to, and including analingous...I will then decide what position I want you in when I enter your anus...is this clear to you?"

Her face was beet - red...she'd never heard anything so depraved explained in such a calm and rational manner.

"Y - Yes, Sir."

"Now, as I said, you will be required to make yourself available to me when you are not with Bagley, is that clear?"

"Y - Yes, Sir!"

"I will try to give you at least a two - hour notice prior to our meeting, but sometimes that will not be an option...if you have other contractual obligations you will rearrange them to keep yourself free for me...is that understood?"

"Yes,Sir," she replied blushing yet again.

Other 'contractual obligations'? How many men does he think I'm whoring for?

"For your participation in this agreement, you will be paid one - thousand dollars a week...it is more than the going rate, but since most of the time you will simply be waiting for my phone call, and you could be earning more money from other clients, you should be paid for your 'wait - time', as well."

Huh? Did I hear that correctly? Did he just say he was going to pay me A THOUSAND - DOLLARS A WEEK??

"I, uh - I'm sorry, Sir...did you say a thousand dollars a month - or a week?"

His beautiful smile returned showing - off a mouthful of perfect, white teeth.

"It will be 'per week,' Judith!"

OH MY GOD - WHERE DO I SIGN?

With Mr. Bagley's money, I'll be making 70 - thousand dollars a year - SEVENTY - THOUSAND A YEAR!! THAT'S MORE MONEY THAN JEFFREY EVER MADE IN A YEAR HIS WHOLE LIFE!!

"Judith, is this arrangement something you can live with?"

"OH - uh, yes, Sir," she replied, hoping she didn't sound too eager or excited.

"GOOD," he said. "Now before we sign the contract, I want to know exactly what it is I will be paying good money for - I never buy a car without taking it for a test drive first..."

I wished he hadn't compared me to buying a car, but...

"I - I understand, Sir."

"Very good...I want you to undress now - I want to see you naked!"

"OH - uh, yes, Sir!"

She couldn't believe how calm and relaxed she felt as she worked the buttons on her blouse. She was soon going to be naked before a man she'd known only a few minutes.

My goodness how times have changed, she thought, when the buttons were open, and she removed the blouse and neatly placed it on a chair beside her. It had taken her ten - years of marriage before she was comfortable with letting her husband see her naked, and now she was eagerly stripping herself before a total stranger.

She opened the clasp on her skirt, pulled - down the zipper and let the skirt fall to the floor. She then smoothed - out the skirt and draped it over the armrest.

She reached behind to open the bra but the man stopped her.

"Come closer..." he said.

She was acutely aware of how damp the crotch of her panties had become and felt slightly ashamed. She stood inches from his legs, and watched his beautiful blue eyes roam up - and - down her body.

"Pretty lingerie..." he said.

She wasn't sure how to respond so she just said "Thank you, Sir."

Then she watched in slow - motion as his large hands went to her breasts...he took her lace - covered breasts in his hands and fondled and squeezed them. A low moan escaped her full lips.

She saw him smile when he noticed the wet crotch of her panties. With one hand kneading and caressing a breast, his free hand disappeared behind her and began to lightly stroke her panty - covered buttocks.

His hands were soft and gentle, yet demanding a response from her.

"Open your legs wider," he commanded.

She obeyed and instantly felt his hand abandon her buttocks and take claim of her crotch. He cupped her sex thru the wet panties and pressed the palm of his hand firmly to her drenched cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned thru the O of her lips. She unconsciously ground her cunt onto his hand.

Suddenly, his hands were gone. She opened her eyes and saw his beautiful smile.

"Proceed..." he said.

She couldn't wait for him to see her naked breasts. Even at the age of thirty - four, her breasts remained firm, and proud. They still rode high on her chest, capped by her unusually long and thick nipples.

She removed the brassiere, and heard his cough. Then his hands were on her naked breasts; reveling in their firm softness; squeezing and kneading. He took her proud nipples between thumb and forefingers and twisted and pinched them until they swelled to their fullest.

"Take off your panties," he ordered the trembling woman.

The sheer material was caught in the folds of her drenched cunt and it took some effort to peel them down and off her legs.

She stood naked before him. Her face was flushed, not from shame or embarrassment, but from the heat of her own desire.

His eyes trained on her smooth - shaven cunt. His hand massaged her wetness; a finger pressed between the lips and slowly moved up and down. He found her clit and gently stroked it.

"OH - GOD," she cried out as he maddeningly teased her tiny nub.

"Turn around and bend over!" he commanded.

She obeyed, and presented her firm, round globes for his inspection. She felt something warm and wet on her buttocks.

Did he just kiss my butt? she wondered. Is that his tongue licking my asscheeks?

"Reach behind you and open your buttocks for me - you know what I want to see!" he said with a raspy voice.

She hadn't been a prude for several years but this command was so dirty and salacious she was grateful he couldn't see the dark crimson of shame that washed over her face.

A cool rush of air on her anus told her the man could now see the most intimate part of her anatomy. Another wave of shame enveloped her. Exposing herself like this to a stranger convinced her she was now nothing but a cheap whore out to make an easy buck.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when his thumb pressed against her little brown opening.

"How many men have taken you here?" he asked in almost a whisper.

Huh? What?

"No - no - never - nooooo..."

"You've never been fucked in the ass?" he asked the trembling woman.

"Noooooooooo..."

"Say it - use the words..."

OH MY GOD - WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME?

She choked back a sob; she waited; she couldn't bring herself to say what he wanted o hear.

"Judith, you will tell me whatever I want to hear or there will be no agreement - NOW SAY IT!"

OH - GOD - OH GOD - "NO SIR, NO MAN HAS EVER FUCKED ME IN THE ASS!"

"But you want to feel my cock in your ass, don't you Judith? SAY IT!!"

"YES SIR - OH GOD, YES I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!"

"Get on your knees between my legs and take out my cock!"

"YES, SIR - THANK YOU, SIR!"

As she was about to extricate his erection from his boxer shorts, she saw the large, wet pre - cum stain.

He's just as excited as I am, she said to herself.

She worked the boxers down until his hard shaft and large balls sprang into view; his manly aroma invaded her nostrils and made her swoon with lust; she loved his smell.

She took his hardness in her small hand, wet her lips, and slid them over his big, mushroom - shaped cockhead. Her tongue quickly lapped - up his pre - cum; she breathed deeply thru her nose inhaling his aroma as deep as she could.

"Play with your cunt while you suck my cock!" he ordered the shivering woman.

Her hand dived between her open thighs; grateful he was allowing her to do this. She knew because of his excitement he wouldn't last long so she went at his cock like it was a fast - melting creamsicle. She was bound and determined to give him as much pleasure as she could.

She admitted to herself it was only a matter of time before a man insisted on fucking her in the ass, and she was glad Mr. Johannson would be the first.

When she felt his cock expand in her mouth, she hurriedly found her clitoris and massaged it hard between her thumb and forefinger. She furiously bobbed her head up - and - down his shaft, her lips clinging tightly to his cock; her tongue never breaking contact with his flesh.

Then she heard him cry out: "OH - GOD - OH - GOD - OH - GOD..."

When the first salvo of semen and sperm hit the back of her throat, she pinched her clitoris and exploded in a mind - numbing climax of her own.

She screamed into his cock as he shot load - after - load into her greedily swallowing mouth. Their bodies, glistening with sweat, wildly jerked and bucked. It was all she could do to capture every last drop of his cum inside her mouth.

She never surrendered the gradually deflating penis from between her lips. Her tongue made his body twitch and jump as it licked at his now - ultra sensitive flesh.

Her hand was wet with her juices. The inside of her mouth was coated with his thick and creamy cum; it was the first time in her life she enjoyed the flavor of a man's discharge.

He finally pulled himself out of her mouth and sat back until his breathing returned to normal.

She felt his hand stroking her hair, and caressing her face.

"That was, uh...very nice," he finally said.

Judith smiled to herself, firm in her conviction it had been the best blow - job he'd ever received.

"Thank you, Sir," she replied, staring into his beautiful blue eyes. "did you enjoy your 'test drive'?"

"Heh - heh - heh...yes, it was an invigorating and pleasant ride...you're quite the saleswoman!"

Their eyes briefly locked together before a wide smile came to his face. He placed his arm on the table beside him, took pen in hand and signed the Personal Assistant contract.

He offered her the pen; she rose upright on her knees, and even though she was still naked before a man she'd known less than an hour, the moment filled her with a joy she hadn't experienced since the death of her husband.

She signed her name with a flourish while her new employer tenderly squeezed and stroked and fondled her breasts; as if they had been lovers for a long, long time.

She awkwardly shifted on her knees to face him and lost her balance. Her head spiraled downward towards his crotch; her hands gripped his thighs to steady herself. She came to rest staring at a penis that was not quite flaccid, but not fully erect either.

She inhaled his manly aroma and her mind swooned with desire. She suddenly became enveloped with a warmth and passion she never felt with Mr. Bagley.

Judith briefly wondered if she'd be out of line if she took it upon herself to service the nice man one more time. She again inhaled deeply, reveling in the heat and odor from his groin, then threw caution to the wind and captured his slowly expanding cockhead between her lips.

Her new boss simply sighed, closed his eyes and sat back in the chair. Judith felt the petals of her cunt flower open and her juices begin to flow one more time.

She worked his cock slowly, lovingly; all the while enjoying his moans of pleasure; and thru narrowed eyelids, she gazed adoringly at the most handsome man she'd ever seen in her entire life.

"MCBRIDE - GET OVER HERE!!"

Jennifer had no respect for the City Editor, but he was her boss, and handed - out the assignments. She was at his mercy and he knew it.

"Put on your prettiest dress, dear, you're going to the Bagley birthday party tonight!" he said with a sardonic grin on his face.

"Whose birthday is it?" she asked, fearing it would be one of the kids.

"Sweet little Annie is turning ten today...you know the drill - get names and photos and write a glowing story about a society soiree the 99% will never get the chance to attend."

"Yes, sir," she said eagerly, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of the disappointment she felt inside.

Since her short - lived investigation into the Jeffrey Strong suicide case, she'd been assigned an endless stream of flower shows, women's charity meetings, and worst of all, 'society functions.'

Her only responsibility was to make sure she spelled everyone's names correctly, and took the most flattering photographs of these vain and vapid people.

She had scoured the journalism job sites, and contacted her former classmates and professors in hopes of landing a position of substance, but she found herself to be persona non grata - Mr. Mellon had made good on his threat, she would never find another investigative journalist job; she was doomed to a career of mind - numbing mediocrity.

And now she was stuck between a rock - and - a - hard place: her expenses kept rising while her wages remained the same. Her savings account was dangerously low. Her family had problems of their own and couldn't help, and she made very few friends since she'd moved to Flowerton.

It seemed to her she was not alone; that many people were being intentionally forced into untenable situations.

More - and - more of the women she worked with and interviewed increasingly opened - up about their difficult plights. How they were being slowly bled of their money and pride - how their options were rapidly dwindling, and they were forced into accepting bad jobs at even worse pay.

She shivered as she recalled the number of women who'd admitted to her they were considering becoming Personal Assistants because it was the only way they could pay their bills.

She suspected some of these women had already made deals with the devils they knew, and were only sounding her out and seeking her approval.

She understood all - to - well what women were experiencing in this "New Economy."

She thought of Mr. Mellon's 'indecent proposal' to her, and his continuing efforts to force her into becoming his slut, err, Personal Assistant. Once a week she receives an email from him that simply reads: "One of these days, my dear - one of these days..."

And she was increasingly fearful that "...one of these days..." she would have to acquiesce to his demands in order to survive in this strange, new world.

Something is terribly wrong in this country, she thought, and it appears to be intentional - people are being manipulated into accepting less - and - less...and being told they should be grateful for whatever scraps the 'Makers' deem fit to toss their way.

And worst of all, the majority of people never protest or complain. They are too tired and complacent after working long hours at low pay and when they finally do get home all they want is beer, drugs, liquor and 'American Idol' on the tube so they can escape the horrors of their pathetic little lives.

Jennifer slowly shook her head as if that simple act would clear the negative thoughts from her mind. She felt sad and confused.

When she'd begun her journalism career she was a fighter and seeker of truth. Now, she couldn't understand how she'd become so meek and jaded in such a short period of time.

High above the streets of Manhatten, seventeen men sat in overstuffed leather chairs surrounding a circular mahogany meeting table, a snifter of cognac in one hand, and a fat Cuban cigar in the other.

"Charlie, have the problems in '16' been resolved? That's the only region behind schedule," said the distinguished, gray - haired man heading the meeting.

"Richard, yes - the mayor of San Diego has been dealt with - the city council is on board, and the police and sheriff's departments have been fully compromised...it's amazing what a little money and the promise of unlimited sex can make people do!"

All the men shared a hearty chuckle.

"It's fascinating what happens to once moral, and religious men when they no longer face consequences for their actions," said the Director of Region10. "They act like kids in a candy store...Richard, I don't think we've addressed the issue of what to do with our men who go too far in their depravity - "

"Is there such a thing as 'too far'?" asked the gray - haired gentleman with a smile.