Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His comment elicited another round of laughter.

He continued: "We believe once the civil unrest begins, the worst - of - the - worst will be taken out by angry mobs...they will be replaced with other loyal perverts."

More laughter.

"Seriously," he continued. "...the deregulation of sex has proven key to the implementation of our laws and policies...our studies and research have concluded the simplest methods for taming the 'useless eaters' are unfettered access to easy sex - what's the old saying - a hard dick has no conscience? (Laughter) And feed them a steady diet of threats and uncertainty for their futures so their every waking thoughts are consumed by worry and fear for them and their families."

"Richard, if I may interject?" asked the youngest member of the group,"...we have been conducting experiments in the Atlanta area with women who have proven leadership abilities...we've inserted them into positions of absolute power then studied their behaviors...just 2 in 5 met the Councils criteria for leadership - the other 3 demonstrated sympathy and empathy for the 'useless eaters' which undercut their ability to make the crucial, and ruthless decisions which are required by our CEO's and upper management...we are at a critical juncture in our plan, and have no time to formulate changes...besides, we are going to need all the pretty women we can find to satisfy the growing demand in all our Regions for PA's...some men prefer fucking smart women over the stupid ones! heh - heh - heh..."

Richard smiled and replied, "Yes, I agree...it is rather stimulating to force an intelligent woman to open her blouse and show me her tits before she goes to her knees..."

He turned to the man on his right and asked: "Thomas, how are matters coming along in Flowerton? Do our 'fringe - people' there have any clue as to what's coming their way?"

Thomas, a pudgy and balding man smiled and said, "No, they are the perfect 'useful idiots'...it helps having Mellon control all media for the surrounding five - hundred miles...the construction is moving very fast - new homes, apartments, office buildings - they have no idea their town is about to go from 10,000 people to 100,000 within the coming months..."

"How far along is the additional BCC? When will they be able to take inmates?" asked Richard.

"Before the first BCC is filled to capacity...when it's completed we'll have 75,000 beds between the two of them!" said Thomas. "My main concern is keeping those beds filled..."

"That will not be a problem for any Region," assured Richard. "The useful idiots of the Tea Party will continue to pass the draconian laws we write for them - laws guaranteed to be broken by the sheeple - laws that will ensure all our beds are filled to capacity ...and for as long as we own the voting machines the Tea Party will have a majority in Washington AND all the state legislatures!"

"I do have to compliment you, Thomas," added Richard. "Our Security has taken photos of the area and they said when you're traveling on the Interstate, none of the construction is visible...they said you'd never even know such massive projects are underway!"

"Yes, local law enforcement and the highway patrol have been very cooperative with us keeping sightseers and curious folks far away," said Thomas. "When construction is complete - Flowerton will be home to the CEO's and top execs from 15 major corporations!"

"Yes, The Baron's idea is brilliant," said Richard. "...move the very top tier of executives to isolated locations and leave the middle and lower tier managers in the cities to deal with the riff - raff when the shit comes down...those managers are a dime - a - dozen anyway and can easily be replaced!"

The men all solemnly nodded.

"Oh, before I forget," said Richard. "I'll be meeting with The Baron in Vienna next week with the other Directors - if you have questions or concerns you wish me to mention at the Supreme Council meeting, please give them to me in writing."

"Richard, I'm curious as to the timing of the brothels...we're going to have millions of men working on infrastructure projects, away from their wives for long periods of time...we will need those brothels in place to control all the men," said the Director of Region 3. "When can we expect the laws changed in that regard?"

"Good question, Harold," said Richard. "Yes, in a few months there will be a serious demand for hookers...as some of you may not know because there was a 'Media Blackout' on the topic, but when the Supreme Court redefined contracts between consenting adults, the Tea Party passed the 'Personal Assistant Act' which gave men and women the right to not only negotiate their services, but their bodies, as well...the PAA is in affect now...the only hold - back is the actual construction of the brothels...and I am pleased to report at this very moment there are more than 150 brothels near completion, and will be operational within three - months with an additional 300 in the planning stages."

"It won't be long," continued Richard, "...before females, and some males too, discover the only way they can earn a livable wage will be thru either to work in construction or brothel - work...the question "Do you want a blow - job?" will become as common as "Want fries with that?" (Laughter)...of course, that will be after their mandatory two - year service to their country, which by - the - way, we are finalizing the 'Love of Country Act,' and will give the bill to the Tea Party and they will pass it sometime next month...any more questions?"

When no one spoke - up, Richard said, "Good! I'll have important information for you all in two - weeks after the meeting in Vienna - this meeting is adjourned!"

Sarah could feel the hot breath of her pimply - faced manager on her neck. She shivered with revulsion. The man, a boy really - he was just three - years older than her, gave her the creeps. He always seemed to stand too close to her.

"Sarah, I have some bad news for you," he said in a half - whisper.

"W - What is it?" she asked turning to look into his dull, lifeless eyes.

"I can only give you three days next week...Mary Jane needs more hours to help pay for her families medical bills."

The pretty girl felt sick to her stomach. Since wages had been slashed, she needed to work five - days to make up for the cut in pay. "B - But I've worked here two - years longer than her," she protested.

"Finish with this customer then come back to my office and we'll discuss it," he told her.

"Yes, sir," she said. She felt nauseated every time she had to call him 'Sir."

She turned to the man before her, and with the required Happy Burger smile plastered on her face, asked, "Would you like fries with that?"

Sarah crunched the numbers in her head as she walked to the managers office. She had to work at least five - days - a - week for her to afford a car when she went away to college.

She had already arranged a transfer to work at the Happy Burger in the town where the school was located, but it was ten - miles from where she'd be living. A car was a necessity, not a luxury.

"COME IN!" she heard his familiar screeching voice thru the door after she knocked.

Sarah launched into her argument the moment she closed the door behind her.

"Sir, I have been a loyal employee here for three - years...I've never called - off sick, or even been late," she said to her boss, sitting at the desk with the work schedule spread - out before him.

She continued: "I have learned every job here, and do them all quite well...I'm always polite to even the nastiest customers, and my register usually balances to the penny!"

Sarah was aware his eyes were staring at her chest and not her eyes. He almost never looked her in the eyes. She considered him a low - life pig, but he was the owners son, so there was no where she could complain about him.

"Mary Jane comes in late all the time - when she comes - in at all! She still asks me the same questions as when she started here - I work circles around her...I don't think it's fair she gets more hours than me!" said Sarah, believing she made a logical and persuasive argument.

As she looked at him and waited for his reply, she clearly understood why the employees called him 'Pizza Face' behind his back. His face was so pock - marked from childhood acne she would have felt sorry for him if he wasn't such an asshole.

A small smile appeared on his face. He sat back in his chair and laced his hands behind his head.

"Well," he said, "...for starters, I'll give you four - days next week if you show me your tits!"

At first she wasn't sure she'd heard him correctly.

"What did you say?" she asked him.

"You heard me - if you show me your tits I'll give you four - days next week...in fact, if you let me play with your tits while you give me a handjob, I'll give you six - days next week!"

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS - I'LL TELL YOUR DAD - I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE AUTHORITIES!!" she shouted; her face a deep crimson with rage and embarrassment.

His laughter only further enraged the trembling girl. "THIS ISN'T RIGHT - I'VE BEEN LOYAL TO YOU AND YOUR DAD AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?"

"We live in a whole different world now, Sarah...even if you could find someone to complain to - which you won't - nothing will be done...as a - matter - of - fact, YOU will be branded as a trouble - maker - you'll lose your job not only here, but at our store in your precious college town...don't you know what's going on in the world? The 'job creators' have finally taken our rightful place in society, and all of you 'takers' would be well - advised to follow orders, or risk losing your livelihood."

Sarah couldn't believe her ears. Yes, she was aware of what was taking place all around her. She immediately thought of her boyfriend, John, and what happened to him when he tried to file a sexual harassment suit against Mr. Blank at the grocery store. He was told in so many words he'd better 'go - along - to - get - along.'

Sarah was no prude; even though she was still a virgin, she'd been using her hands and mouth for years to satisfy John's 'needs.' Like almost all the girls her age, handjobs and blowjobs weren't considered 'real sex.'

"You know what, Sarah, you've really pissed me off - not only that, but you hurt my feelings! What I told you I wanted is no longer a request - you either do what I say or you'll be fired for 'insubordination'!"

Her eyes bugged wide. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" she said with conviction.

The smile spread across his pizza face.

"Yes I can, Sarah...you see, we are now a 'Right to Work' state! Do you know what that means? It means you are employed on an 'At - will' basis...which means you can be legally terminated at any time at the employer's discretion...so now, if you want to keep your job - SHOW ME YOUR TITS!"

She stood frozen in place. One side of her brain was screaming NO - NO - NO, while the other side thought of the ramifications of losing her job.

She had never before been forced into a position of weakness. She was a strong, and self - confident young woman who attacked life head - on - she never settled for less than what she wanted, and never meekly surrendered or bowed to another person's will. For the first time in her young life, she found herself in a position of weakness for which she could not think of a way out.

With tears in her eyes, and a catch in her throat, she found herself unbuttoning the bodice of her work uniform; bra cups were part of the dress; it would be simple to expose her breasts to this awful man - child's leering gaze.

She stared at the floor in shame and disgust. She had no idea how long she stood there while he drank in her bare breasts. She heard his chair move and saw him stand and walk to the office door. She heard the loud click of the lock - it reminded her of the sound of a prison cell - door shutting closed.

He returned to the chair, and she watched in horror as he opened his slacks and pushed them and his underwear to his knees. His erection sprang into her view; she immediately noted it was as long as John's, but not as thick.

He sat down and said, "Come over here and sit on my lap!"

She felt her legs move on their own volition until she stood beside him. He wasted no time hooking his arm round her waist then pulling her down until she was sitting on his legs.

She felt his greasy hands take possession of her breasts. She shuddered with revulsion and he mistook it for excitement.

"Yeah, baby, I KNEW you'd like this!"

He buried his face in her breasts; he worked at her soft flesh with his hands and mouth.

After a couple minutes he said, "What are you waiting for cunt? Play with my cock - jerk me off, bitch!"

With her heart heavy with grief and sorrow, her small hand encircled his throbbing prick and vigorously began stroking it up - and - down.

She yelped when he bit and pinched her hardened nipples. He laughed at her discomfort.

"From now on, every week when I work on the schedule, you'll come in here and show me your tits and play with my cock...do you understand me, bitch?"

"Yes, S - Sir," she answered softly, choking back a sob.

No one had ever talked to her this way, but she had to keep her job - what else could she say?

As she fondled his balls and stroked his cock, she told herself the wetness she felt between her thighs was normal and natural.

How else could she rationalize it?

Jennifer waited for the security guard to open the iron gate that shielded Richland Estates from the outside world.

She'd given him her press credentials and driver's license, and immediately became aware of the mistake she'd made by wearing such a low - cut dress.

Instead of taking two - steps back and reading her id in the bright light of the guard station, he simply produced a small penlight and shined it mostly on the cleavage of her dress. He wasn't even coy or subtle about it.

Sadly, it seemed to Jennifer, men were returning to their leering, chauvinistic - ways; all the gains the woman's movement had achieved the past fifty - years were being systematically eliminated; men were once again openly ogling women and making crude remarks.

It were as though men had suddenly broken free from invisible shackles and returned to their sexist, piggish, Neanderthal - mentalities of the past.

It sickened Jennifer to think of herself as nothing but a sex object in the eyes of most men, and worse, that behavior was once again condoned by not just men, but many of the old - fashioned women who'd been against feminism in the first place.

It seemed to Jennifer the old adage that 'Women are good for one thing only' was quickly becoming the accepted paradigm in this 'new world.'

Jennifer skillfully steered the car over the winding road until she found the entrance to the Bagley house.

When she drove under the huge sign, brightly illuminated at night, and saw the name, 'The Garden of Eden'...the familiar fear and disgust washed - over her like it did every time she had to come here.

She dreaded working for Clarissa Bagley, yes, she was employed by the newspaper, but make no mistake, when you cover an event at 'The Garden of Eden' you work for Mrs. Bagley.

Jennifer decided not to use the parking valets, and save the tip money. She found a parking place a hundred yards from the house, gathered her notebook and camera, and walked slowly to the party.

She smiled and said "Hi" to the valets, Eric and Mark. They always worked these parties and the three of them would make small talk...usually about the 'outfits' Mrs. Bagley forced them to wear.

Jennifer, with a rueful smile on her face, looked them up - and - down and slowly shook her head.

"She's outdone herself tonight!" she remarked to the teenage boys.

The boys were wearing very tight lavender silk shirts, extremely brief white, silk shorts, and lavender anklets and tennis shoes.

Mark always took it in stride, but Eric would turn three shades of red when she said something.

He's such a cutey! she would say to herself every time she saw him.

Mark shook his head and said: " Yeah, I feel like I'm parking cars at the Lariat!" The 'Lariat' was the only gay bar in Flowerton.

Jennifer laughed and replied, "You know, boys, in those tight pants, you can make a lot of money tonight if you shake your money - makers!"

Mark laughed while Eric turned an even deeper shade of red.

She was ten - feet from the front door when it suddenly flew open and a man in a hurry almost ran into her.

"Uh—sorry," he mumbled then disappeared quickly into the darkness of the parking lot.

Jennifer furrowed her brows and thought to herself: Was that who I think it was? Oh my God - it was - that was Lonnie Barnhouse!

Jennifer had considered Lonnie Barnhouse the prime suspect in the 'suicide' of Jeffrey Strong.

What on earth was HE doing here? The Bagley's do not invite mid - level managers to their parties!

Jennifer stared into the parking lot. She heard a car start, and saw the headlights go on. She heard the car spit gravel in its haste to get out of there; just as she turned to enter the house, she heard the sound of another car ignition. She whipped her head around in time to see the car travel slowly for about a hundred feet before the headlights came on.

Uh - oh, she thought as her reporter's instinct kicked - in...is someone following Barnhouse? What is this all about?

She was still troubled as she walked thru the foyer, but when she saw the servants, male and female, dressed in pink bunny costumes, she was momentarily stunned.

"Jennifer, how nice of you to come tonight," she heard the all - too familiar drone of Clarissa Bagley.

Jennifer turned and saw the taller woman a few feet away.

"Mrs. Bagley! It is a pleasure to see you again!" she lied.

Jennifer had met the woman on numerous occasions, but had never been invited to call her 'Clarissa.' She saw the woman staring at her cleavage.

"Interesting choice of a dress for a children's birthday party!" remarked the woman. "I'm sure the boys here - young AND old - will appreciate it!"

She unmistakably winked at Jennifer and added: "I know I do, dear!"

Jennifer blushed as she thought: Here we go again!

The woman had become increasingly bold with her flirtations. It was common gossip in town Clarissa Bagley preferred women to men; that once her three children were born, she no longer slept with her husband, Lawrence, in fact, it was further rumored that he was having a long - term affair with his secretary, Mary, and in addition, recently signed a contract with an attractive PA.

For her part, Clarissa had hired a succession of college girls to attend to her personal 'business,' and was a demanding 'Mistress' to these girls. The rumor that made Jennifer shiver the most was Clarissa's purported fondness for 'strict discipline' of her girls.

"Jennifer, dear, make sure Annie is in most of the photos tonight," said Clarissa.

"Yes, Mrs. Bagley...uh, first thing though is I need to use the ladies room, if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, dear - you know where it is," she said then winked at Jennifer one more time and added: "Would you like me to assist you, dear?"

When Clarissa saw Jennifer blush at her words, she laughed out loud and walked away.

Jennifer saw a line of kids waiting to use the bathroom. She remembered another room on the other side of the house.

She was relieved when she saw no line and went inside. She finished and was drying her hands when she heard two men talking outside the door in the hallway. She recognized their voices.

"I've already alerted the Sheriff - he'll go along with whatever we say happened." It was Lawrence Bagley speaking.

"Good - this has to go away now...the son is still asking questions...we've got his online activity and he just might stumble onto the plan." It was the voice of Ric Massengale.