Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we could always arrange an 'accident'," said Bagley.

"No," replied Massengale. "I've always liked this kid - he's a very pretty boy - I may use him in the future!"

She heard the men continue walking down the hallway.

A palpable fear took hold of her entire body. Dazed, her mind enveloped in a choking fog, she cracked open the bathroom door and carefully searched the hallway - she was alone...she made her way back to the party.

She went about the business of photo's, and jotting down notes for her column. She concentrated hard on her work to not think about what she'd heard.

She was aiming her camera at Annie Bagley and friends when suddenly a hand gripped her buttock, and squeezed. She angrily whirled around and came face - to - face with Mr. Mellon.

He was wearing an arrogant grin and said, "I couldn't help myself, dear, you have the sweetest ass I've ever seen!"

She felt her face flush again...she hated herself for feeling embarrassed - she had never had this problem before, but now, the words and deeds of people around her mystified and confounded her. Civilized people didn't act this way - until just recently!

She continued blushing as she felt the heat of his gaze on her breasts.

He chuckled and said, "That's enough fun for now - let's talk business!"

He took her arm and led her to where they could have some privacy.

"Dear, I know you're not happy with the assignments you're getting, but in all honesty - that will not change...if you choose to remain in the print media - this is your future," he said; indicating the party going on around them.

Uh - oh, thought Jennifer - he's got something in mind and it can't be good!

"I've decided to start a television station in Flowerton and I need good people to work for me - "

"Why would you open a station here when you already have one in the city less than a hundred miles away?" she interrupted.

"We live in evolving times, dear, everything is constantly changing around us...what were once hard - core truths and certainties are no longer valid...the reality you see today will not be here weeks or months from now...if you open yourself to new ideas and embrace the future you will live the good life - if not, your existence will be miserable, and probably short - lived...it's up to you to decide how you want to live the rest of your life - the changes that are coming are permanent, and will be rather severe for the many people who refuse to conform."

Her mind went numb with fear. From everything she'd seen and experienced, she knew he was telling her the truth - that life as we knew it is quickly changing into something unrecognizable.

She readily admitted her own life and career was making a rapid, downward descent, spiraling to who - knows - where?

Maybe it was time, for the short term anyway, to sacrifice some principles and integrity to gain a sense of safety and security?

If I go along with him now, she thought, maybe I'll finally learn what all this madness really means - and when I do discover what is happening in the world, I'll be in a better position to report on and fight against it!

"What, uh, what do you have in mind?" she asked him.

For the first time, the broad smile on his hideous face didn't repulse her. She wondered what that meant?

"You are a beautiful and vibrant young woman...you have a sincerity that translates into your work...people trust you - they respect you...I want you to be the face and voice of my news division...you will be 'lead' anchor - covering the important stories...I have an instinct for people and I know for a certainty that the average person watching you deliver the news will, without a doubt, believe the total bullshit you will be feeding them!"

It felt like a million fire - ants crawling on her flesh. For a brief second, she thought she wanted to vomit.

"You will be very well compensated for your work...you will be earning roughly five - times what you're making now..."

OH MY GOD! HOW GREAT WOULD THAT BE?

"...should you choose NOT to accept my offer, well, the reporting you do now is not worth what we're paying you - I'll have to cut your salary in half..."

Yes, she had a gut - feeling that was coming; she only hoped that what he was offering her was true.

"...if you decide to accept my offer, you will sign two contracts with me..."

"Why two contracts?" she asked with surprise.

"One contract with the news division, dear, and of course, a contract with me as my Personal Assistant..."

Richard had made a habit of arriving in Vienna several days before Supreme Council meetings. It wasn't so much the easy accessibility to beautiful women and sex, it was more the attitudes of the girls themselves.

The women here are more demure and willing participants of sex acts that many American women find too demeaning; most European women are far ahead of their American sisters, who over the years, have actually believed the mumbo - jumbo that women are equal to men. The women here know their station in life.

Richard guessed it might take many years, even an entire generation, for American women to once again understand their simple roles in society: as providers of pleasure, and the carriers of the 'Makers' babies.

"I don't know why they would even want more than that?" he'd said on numerous occasions. "What could be better than having sex every day with numerous partners, and being generously compensated for their skills and talents?"

After two - nights of sex with just one woman, Richard decided on a threesome; he always enjoyed laying - back and being serviced by two sexy women.

He went into his favorite sex club, ordered a red wine, and within seconds was being wooed and entertained by four beautiful and scantily clad women. The women always made him feel like he was the most important person in the world.

He looked around and saw several members of the Council in various stages of undress, and inebriation. There were no inhibitions here.

Richard had the girls lower their panties then chose a natural blonde and redhead. They walked arm - in - arm to a private suite. Once there, the blonde girl fed Richard a blue pill, everyone got naked, and the girls went into action earning their money.

"Something wrong, Mr. Jensvold?" I asked him. When I walked into his office he had a very strange expression on his face as he stared at the computer monitor.

"John, I have a feeling something very bad is going to happen in this country very soon!" he responded. "All the warning signs are here - the new laws and regulations that have been enacted since the last election point directly at some sort of breakdown of society...something BIG is going to take place and it is not going to be good for the average person!"

A chill ran up my spine. Even though I didn't believe his conspiracy theories, the somber tone in his voice, and the frightened expression on his face scared the hell out of me. He was usually a calm and rational man, so I took to heart even his most crazy conjectures.

"What do you think is going on in this country, Mr. Jensvold?" I asked.

"It's not just this country, John - it's all over the world...governments everywhere have been enacting restrictive and regressive laws that are designed to keep the populace under control...this may sound insane to you, but I believe we are on the cusp of 'The New World Order'...and this 'new world' will greatly benefit a small group of very powerful men at the expense of everyone else!"

"Why would this be going on now - at this point in time?" I asked.

"Son," he said softly. "This has been going on for a hundred years...there have been clues and evidence that banking cartels have been formed and in place since before World War I...in fact, many people believe both World Wars were orchestrated by these cartels - that they profited handsomely by backing both sides in both wars..."

I certainly never read that in newspapers or heard it discussed on Fox news.

"John, here is how I think it is going to go down," he continued. "I believe another terrible event is going to take place sometime soon...an event even bigger and more catastrophic than 9/11...when it does, the government will declare 'martial law' to help 'keep us safe' and we will lose our civil liberties forever...once this happens, millions of people are going to be caught in a money - shortage scheme - the lowering of everyone's wages is the main component of this plan...in a short time, people are going to be hard - pressed to pay for the bare necessities of life - riots will break - out in every major city - hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people will be killed...many, many more will be arrested and sent to these 'Behavioral Correction Centers' that are being built everywhere in the country...did you know we will have two of them here in Flowerton?"

I shook my head. This was so preposterous I was mesmerized by his words.

"John, I don't know what their end - game is...but they've been making life more - and - more difficult for the average person while the top 1% have lined their pockets with gold...I believe governments will remain in place, but only as figureheads - to dupe the people into believing nothing has changed...behind the scenes, though, the powerful bankers and businessmen will make the real decisions."

"Gentlemen, how are you today?"said a voice behind me.

I nearly jumped out of my skin - his voice startled me. I turned and saw Sheriff Gillespie.

"OH - hi," I said.

Mr. Jensvold didn't say a word. He didn't like or trust the Sheriff.

"Son, I have some good news for you," he said to me. "We found your father's killer this morning...he committed suicide...his wife found him in their closed garage with the motor of his car still running...the coroner ruled it 'suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning'...he left a note admitting he killed your dad and couldn't live with it...I'm sure you knew him - he and your dad worked together - Lonnie Barnhouse...I hope this brings you and your family some closure."

I nodded at him and said, "Thanks," and watched him leave.

I was numb and frozen in place. My mind whirling, a kaleidoscope of befuddling colors. Between the Sheriff and Mr. Jensvold, it seemed the entire world was upside - down making absolutely no sense whatsoever.

All I wanted was to be a million - miles away from here with my sweet, sweet Sarah.

Richard noticed the smaller table and fewer chairs the moment he entered the conference room. The Baron addressed the issue from the start.

"Gentlemen, as you can see there are fewer of us in this room today..." he said, "...nation/states and unions are being consolidated...for example, Richard, The North American Union now consists not only of the United States, but Mexico and Canada, as well...the Latin American Union is now part of The South American Union...we believe this will ensure a more direct route and quicker delivery of South American - product northward."

Keeping a steady flow of drugs into the U.S. was vital in securing and dominating the American people. The American people were the most worrisome populace the Elite would control: their history of being fiercely independent would need to be quashed thru easy access to not only sex, but drugs, as well.

'Let the people fuck AND get fucked - up' was Richard's unofficial slogan.

The Baron spoke quietly with two other Union Director's before he addressed the table once again.

"Gentlemen, we are about to realize a hundred years of planning and hard work...Phase Two is nearly complete, and I am proud to announce Phase Three will commence in four weeks - four weeks from today, to be precise!

We have discussed our strategies and responses; the rapid mobilization of friendly troops; and our goals of accomplishments when the 'old world order' completely collapses into the dust bin of history, and our glorious New World Order rises from the ashes and dominates every single aspect of every single persons daily lives...the vast majority of the remaining world citizens will greet us as liberators - and we will liberate them from having to make hard decisions in their daily lives - they will happily obey us and do our bidding while fornicating with a freedom they've never before experienced..."

The Baron's use of 'fornicating with freedom' caused Richard to smile to himself and remember his prior evening with the two ladies. He was grateful the little blue pill had worked so well.

In fact, he surprised not only himself, but the two girls, as well, by successfully using their mouths, pussies and assholes - ejaculating into their three orifices...six orgasms in total - a personal best for himself.

"...and as for those who resist and fight against us - they will be dealt with swiftly, harshly, and with absolutely no mercy...there will be no tolerance for non - conformity - a civilized society is one that has been tamed - one where the people look up to their superiors for leadership and guidance...and will, without objection or protest, obey their Masters every command."

Richards mind wandered to the pretty New York City council woman who rejected his advances; she would be his first order of business.

She's going to show me her tits while she's on her knees sucking my cock! He told himself with conviction.

"...when we have culled the population down to the desired number, the citizens we have allowed to live will be forever grateful and humble, and will meekly and eagerly serve their Masters well, or, of course, face severe consequences."

Richard took a mental inventory of all the women who had spurned his advances thru the years.

He smiled to himself when he thought: Yes, pay back's a bitch - and it will be especially hard for them!

Richard felt his organ thicken and expand inside his silk boxers. He decided to spend another night with the two women at the sex club.

He chuckled to himself as he recalled a line from a Mel Brook's movie: "It's good to be the King!"