Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers

Jake sighed as he felt her wet fingers rim and then probe inside his sensitive rosette. The pressure on his prostate gland was intense forcing his pre cum to ooze even more from his crown opening. Brandy licked up the seeping liquid with a passion. It was all he could do to keep in control of his lust.

He rose up a little and gently pulled out her probing fingers, then leant over her. His hands were placed on the bed above her head and he prodded the tip of his cock on her lips. Brandy rubbed her lips over the tip and took his length in to her mouth, sucking him in deeper and deeper. Her hands were on his buttocks pulling him in deep as he fucked her mouth.

Glancing at Safira, Jake saw her eyes were closed. She was on another plane of passion as Titus fucked her hard, then slowed, changing his pace to sate his lust. Titus grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms back as he fucked and ground against her.

The large sturdy bed moved slightly, as both men were almost in sync with each other's movements. Brandy's oral skills were top notch as he tried to keep his passion in check. He pulled out of her mouth and she ran her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft.

Not wanting to cum yet, Jake reluctantly pulled away from her wet tongue and moved back between her open legs and lay against her.

He suddenly rolled over so she was on top. He expertly removed and flung her flimsy see through robe to the floor, wanting to see her totally nude on top of him. He feasted his eyes on her ample curves, her full breasts, her toned flat tummy and the promise nestled at the apex of her thighs. His hands followed and stroked in the wake of his eyes.

Brandy could see the want and desire in his eyes. He wanted to possess her body for the first time. Feel himself inside her, to take her and fuck her hard.

She felt his hardened cock in between her ass cheeks and she ground down on him a moment or two to tease and massage him. He shut his eyes a second relishing the sensation of a new woman being so intimate with him.

He enjoyed it more as he felt the naughty thrill of this woman, his boss. She was forbidden fruit on normal occasions.

Brandy took his cock in her hand gripping his hardness and masturbated him gently. Then sat on his cock. His hard, wet rod nestled between her ass cheeks. Brandy teased Jake, moving her ass up, and back and forth.

Jake's cock throbbed, begging to enter her.

With a wicked smile, Brandy held his cock by the base and guided him in to her wet pussy. His cock leaked in anticipation. She teased his cock in her hand gripping his hardness, masturbating him gently as she slowly moved him to the entrance of her willing wet pussy.

Little by little, she lowered and took him in, feeling him fill her channel. Inch by inch, she sank on to him until he was finally embedded inside her, right up to the hilt.

She stilled and held to get used to his size and then writhed for his enjoyment and hers. His eyes were open now watching as her pussy slowly devoured him and danced on his crotch. He moaned at the sight and sensations. He was inside his Boss's naked voluptuous body. The image would be imprinted in his mind forever along with the tight grip of her pussy on his cock.

She leant over and pushed her breasts in to his face, letting them jiggle on him. Jake licked her nipples while his hands were free to explore and caress her. He ran them down her back, feeling her soft silky skin and the vertebrae of her spine. He reached her firm ass as she began a slow, sensual fuck. Brandy was in control now.

It was a slow teasing fuck, building in speed slightly as she circled and raised on him. She sucked on his fingers provocatively, touched her own breasts and his torso to drive him wild.

He responded by finger rimming her ass, increasing her excitement and pleasure. She bent over again and ground her breasts on his chest as he explored her body, keeping to that steamy fucking rhythm and breathing sexily into his ear.

She found a rhythm that suited them both. As she sat back on him, she dragged her nails down his chest. Her hands sensually roamed slowly up and down her own thighs and round to her buttocks, then up her waist and tummy. She moaned and shut her eyes, her mouth slightly opened as she enjoyed the eroticism.

Jake cupped her swaying breasts and his thumbs flicked over her nipples. Taking his hand to her mouth, she began to suck and lick his fingers. Jake spread her bottom cheeks and his wet fingers searched and found her anal star again. She groaned as he gently rubbed and prodded in to her tight opening. As his finger entered her, Brandy moaned in delight and ground from side to side.

He reached over to the bed side table and found the tube of lubrication he had used on Safira earlier and squirted a generous amount on to his hand and returned to her voluptuous bottom. He spread and massaged the slick lube all over her cheeks and in particular her anal bud. This time his finger slid in and out of the tight little opening with a lubricated ease. His finger pushed deep into her ass. Jake groaned as she upped the tempo and he could feel his cock pumping in her pussy as she continued her lusty fucking and sideways grinds.

Brandy smiled and seductively licked her full, luscious lips as she leant down closer to him and rubbed her breasts against his chest while his free hand held her close. Her warm body was soft and silky and very sexy. Her perfume and feminine scent filled his nostrils and overwhelmed his senses. He was in heaven fucking his boss.

Brandy ran her nails through Jake's hair, gauging his enjoyment

Time to take control, Brandy grabbed his wrists from her body and pinned them above his head, staring intently into his eyes. Brandy's rocked on his cock increased in tempo.

Unable to fondle her, Jake focused his attention on her moans and sweet fucking. His throbbing cock sliding in and out in slow deep strokes. Her petals stretched tight around his slick, thick shaft.

Holding him down, she kissed his neck, sending a shiver down his spine.

She leant forward into his ear and whispered, "I like you fucking me, so big and hard claiming my body. Can you feel my hot, wet pussy sliding against you? Fuck me hard baby, fuck me till you lose yourself in me!"

She let loose of his hands, her naughty words tipping him over the edge. He grabbed her ass moaning and began to buck hard and fast. His fingers delved into her anal cavity once more, only one thing on his mind, his greedy lustful pleasure!

It was hard hot fucking, finding a pace that was pleasing her as much as him. She moaned in deep pleasure.

Jake was by now in total lust mode and guided Brandy's rhythm, back now in total control of his hard, pulsing cock. He couldn't get enough of this sweet and delightful lusty woman.

He smiled as he listened to Brandy's moans and Safira's short gasps and sighs as both ladies teetered on the edge of sexual and pleasurable oblivion.

Brandy and Jake fucked each other hard and fast, their breathing matching their excitement. Then he pushed her off him, wanting more.

He positioned her on all fours on the bed. He knelt behind her and without any hesitation, plunged his throbbing cock into the depths of her vagina. Holding on to her hips, he crashed his own hips into her bottom and caused her breasts to swing.

At this point, she was nothing more than his sexy little whore, for him to slake his lust, take his pleasure and honestly, there was no other place, either of them would like to be at this moment.

Suddenly Safira's lust and desire reached its peak and she plunged over the orgasmic precipice, groaning aloud as her body shuddered around him, not caring who saw or who heard her joy.

This amazing feeling was what she wanted, what she was after. The lusty spasms devoured her body and her breath was harsh and noisy. She sensed Titus was close as her body reached the full sexual peak, he was teasing and seeking from her. Her pussy just kept gripping and ungripping him in her uncontrolled throes of passion.

A sharp jolt ran through Titus's spine as he felt Safira erupt around him. A jolt of awareness, an awakening, the Master in him pulling back the reins to his control after having dozed off a little. The pleasure of being reunited with the chair taking a lot of his energy. But now suddenly everything was seen, smelt, felt and noticed. The rippling of the sex of the woman beneath him was exquisite. The rate of her heartbeat and the depth of her breath was exciting. The intense orgasm that ripped through her body was intoxicating.

Safira's orgasm gripped her in a momentous tidal wave of pleasure. She groaned and writhed as nature intended. The back of her head ground into the pillow and her arms were flung wide fisting the sheets beneath. Hot, wet and creamy heat flowed over the man still inside her. The man who was the cause of her sexual release and moaning bliss.

A pink flush spread over her body and she shut her eyes as she allowed the full sensations to overtake all her senses. Her inner thighs trembled around his hips as her body drained of all strength. A glow of a satisfied hunger made her want to purr like a cat settling in front of warm fire on a cold winter's day.

"My God, this man was amazing," she thought as a smile formed on her lips.

Her mouth was dry and in need of a drink and her body was desperate for a sugar rush to replenish the energy used in her release.

"Shy girl" chocolate, that's what I need! But not yet!" flashed in her brain. Her senses began to normalise and to focus on the lusty man between her legs, not yet finished in his demands of her.

He began to slow down, feeling her orgasm wash over him and controlled his own desires as he watched her stunning and unbridled release.

Titus was aware that Brandy was on all fours, relentlessly being taken by Jake from behind. Her buttocks in the tight grip of his hands, offering herself to satisfy his lust, his need and his urges. He was also aware of his own closeness to the jump forward on to the ledge that separated him from control and oblivion.

A ring tightened around the base of his shaft as it plunged into the wet, convulsing channel of Safira, feeding her with sensations as she has given in to her climax. Her body was out of control, shaking and shivering beneath him. Her back arched, eyes closed, mouth half opened, enchanted and bewitched in the tidal wave of her peak.

Titus's own desire pushed back little by little, his teeth gritted as he regained control over his own lust, feeling the tightness in his balls, the threatening cry of his body for release.

But the grip on the reins tightened and he forced his desire back as he continued the rhythm and depth of his thrusts. He pushed himself up on to his hands, lifting his chest from Safira's firm breasts, allowing her to catch her breath as he slowed down the pace and gradually come to a halt between her shaking and strength sapped legs.

His eyes met Jake's as he claimed Brandy for his pleasure and the exchange of looks was enough to make him slide from Stone's legs. He heard her grunt in disagreement of his member slipping from her gripping channel. But weak from her climax, she was unable to stop his hands grabbing her hips.

When Titus withdrew from her, it caused Safira a little confusion until she felt him turn her over to reposition her body to his liking. He rolled her on her tummy, pulled her back and positioned her, with knees bent, and spread to ensure her bottom was lifted up, presented to him. Her chest was crushed against the mattress. She felt excited all over again as her pussy hummed from her joyous release.

Her head, beaded a little in sweat, was turned towards Jake and Brandy. She watched them slake their lust in wonder. Both were lost in the excitement and pleasure of a good hard fucking. Jake's handsome face was intent on the task in hand. He rammed the woman in front of him causing moans of pleasure and harsh breathing with each deep thrust. Brandy's body and breasts jolted and swung as he banged hard and deep. A male at his sexual peak fucking his willing mate, hard and fast. Safira watched fascinated at the raw sexuality playing out in front of her.

Titus stepped in from behind and took Safira's soft hips in his hands, grinding his throbbing shaft through the crevasse of her buttocks. The slick coating of her juices left a slippery trail behind as he pulled back down and prodded the head of his shaft against her twitching, opened entrance.

He looked down and saw his member lined up with Safira's beautiful, sensuous body. Then he let his eyes drift away from her body and found Jake's eyes. He watched the rhythm Jake held while he fucked Brandy hard and deep. Then Titus pushed forward, entering Stone's wet sex with a single thrust, a muffled slap sounded as their bodies impacted.

Titus smiled slightly as he felt Safira move her body. She sat forward on her knees and hands, offering him her hindquarters willingly. He started to thrust in and out of her wet pussy. He felt it contract around him as she squeezed, trying to increase the friction between her inner walls and his throbbing shaft. Her fingers dug into her soft mounds as he rocked her back and forth, impaling her on his shaft, over and over again.

Holding her firmly by her hips, Titus moved his hips faster. He thrust into her, matching Jake's rhythm, pace and depth.

Safira felt Titus impale her, in the hard raw passion, not dissimilar to Jake's taking of Brandy. She moaned at his sudden entry. She rose to be on all fours matching Brandy's position, leaning back for Titus to go as deep as he wished into her body. He stilled a moment and then, his hard fast rhythm began. He fucked her hard and deep and gripped her hips to guide her. Safira gasped at the intensity of his deep possession. She glanced at Brandy and Jake and soon her body was rocking in a synchronised dance with them.

Titus looked down to his left, saw Brandy look up as her body was jolted back and forth. Titus saw the soft glow of sexual bliss in her eyes, her mouth half opened, her lips getting dry with the fast breathing as Jake forced his shaft into her.

Titus looked back to Jake and watched him exchange looks with Safira, seeing the understanding and deep connection between them. The smiles to each other in between fast breaths and gasps for air. The room filled with the friction of bodies bouncing sparks off the walls, the intensity and sexuality almost setting the room alight!

All four of them were fucking, hard, deep and fast. There was a raw edge that was breath taking. They were energised by the sight of the other couple mirroring the same moves. It ignited and invigorated the moment as they all emitted murmurs, purrs, moans, groans and growls of hard core, sexually intense, group activity. The atmosphere in the room was pure electric!

Taking Brandy from behind, Jake's cock was ready to cum if he crossed that plane of no return. He broke out in a tense sweat as he walked the teetering tightrope between lust and release.

He glanced at Titus. He was taking Jake's cue and had Safira in a similar position, as both men fucked for climax.

Jake maintained his momentum as he fucked Brandy. He enjoyed her wet slick pussy, taking and wanting his hard length. It turned him on, seeing his shaft slide in and out, knowing she, his boss lustily wanted him, knowing she needed him.

Jake fucked Brandy harder and faster as Titus did the same in perfect sync. Gripping Brandy's slender waist Jake stroked deep. He spread her cheeks and gazed down at his cock filled her pussy and at her tight wet anal star. He saw the oozing lube from his earlier fingering, glistening around her darker pink rosette.

His slippery fingers returned to her anal opening. His thumb first, rubbing and rimming her tight star.

Brandy moaned as he hits deeply into her pussy, his hips slamming into her butt. Then she felt him circling and teasing her little rosette with his thumb and the pleasure caused her juices to gush over his cock, moaning even more.

Brandy laid her head down on the bed moaning as Jake slipped one, then two fingers into her slick tight anal passage. He stretched her anus, easing in to relax the anal walls. He reached for the lubrication oil.

Brandy felt his fingers begin to fuck her ass, stretching her passage. She groaned in pleasure at his attention. She opened her cheeks for him, encouraging him to plunder her.

Brandy's heart beat faster, her breathing quickened and her anticipation built.

"Will he take me there?" she wondered.

The excitement caused her to flush even more.

Jake pulled his cock out of Brandy and applied a generous amount on the head and shaft. He placed the bottle by Titus and exchanged smiles.

Titus knew what Jake had in mind and was free to do the same to Safira if he wanted.

Brandy felt Jake withdraw from her a moment and she heard him grab something behind her, and then she knew - the lubricant!

Brandy groaned in excitement and her pussy secreted more juice onto her labia and inner thighs.

Jake looked at Brandy's spread cheeks and her offerings. He moved in close, his slick cock in hand. He pushed gently against her anal opening.

His freshly lubricated cock began a slow entry of her ass, claiming the final orifice of her body. He was gentle and thoughtful as he entered the new territory, allowing her to adjust to his size.

Brandy let out a gasp. Jake paused for a moment then entered a little deeper, pausing again, gauging her comfort and pleasure. Then he fucked her ass.

His unstoppable climax loomed and built in his balls and undercarriage. Every shred of control he had earlier was gone!

He tried with all his will to go on but each stroke brought him closer and closer.

Brandy's sweet mewls and Stone's soft moans filled his ears. The scent of perfumes and sex filled his sense of smell. Brandy's scent was on his lips and tongue. Jake's cock up her glove tight ass was sensational. It was all too much and overloaded his senses!

His growl matched her moans as his passion built, fucking her a little faster as he passed the point of no return. She felt him stiffen as his orgasm neared.

Eyes closed, Jake found his groove with a stroke that felt so good. He knew he would explode soon. He fucked and sawed and when the time was right, he pulled out of Brandy with a sweet pop.

He grabbed hold of his slick cock and sprayed Brandy's back with a hot load of cum, panting and gasping for air as the spasms of pleasure ran through his very core.

Brandy heard him growl and felt him as he pulled out, felt his hot seed land on her back and a feeling of well-being overwhelmed her. She was empowered that she had excited him to fulfilment.

Jake flopped and lay by the side of her pulling her near. He tenderly kissed her and they smiled at each other, knowing now, there are no secrets between us. They knew each other very intimately and that experience would be embedded in their memory banks forever.

She kissed his cheek. They cuddled, naked skin against naked skin and then turned to watch Titus and Safira reaching the heights of their own carnal pleasures.

Titus's cock deeply penetrated Safira. He was rock hard with desire filling her slick pussy, pushing her tight walls around him as he went deeper and deeper and hit her cervix.

She groaned with pleasure as he bounced off her inner vaginal walls and then withdrew, before pushing in again. He took his pleasure on her willing body, fucking hard and fast. She closed her eyes to totally enjoy his deep and passionate fucking.

The sawing motion matched the rhythm of Brandy and Jake. Suddenly Titus saw Jake change his position and when he looked down, he saw Brandy's face distort with pleasurable discomfort as he claimed her anal cavity.

Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers