Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Safira's whole body rocked with Titus's urgent mating rhythm. She felt his hands grip her hips guiding her to his liking. His fingers dug into her a little as he pounded. Safira's breasts wobbled and swung in the heat of the moment.

From the corner of his eye, Titus saw the nod of consent from Jake as he set the bottle of lubrication down. It was easily within the grasp of his hand and the look Jake had sent him had said enough. Without hesitating, he released one of Safira's hips and grabbed the bottle. He held it an inch above her valley, while he rocked her body back and forth with the strong bucks of his hips. As she moved underneath, he squeezed and a drizzle of the fragrant gel dribbled between her cheeks. It glistened in the faint light that cast sensual shadows through the room.

Safira felt him shift a little and a cool liquid being dripped into the valley of her bottom. She knew the fragrant smell immediately that was emitted from the squeezy bottle.

Lubrication! Titus wanted to claim her ass!

Butterflies fluttered in the pit of her stomach, Jake had given him permission to claim her there. No one except him, has ever, taken her there before. It was their special place.

Her heart raced with excitement and she was naughtily thrilled at the idea that Titus would be the second man to have anal sex with her.

Titus felt Safira freeze and tense her muscles as he allowed his fingers to slide between her bottom cheeks. The searching tips found her tight star quickly. Slowly circling with his thumb, he spread the lube-gel over her tight muscle, relaxing it, prodding it gently until he decided to push his finger inside. He then coated a second finger with lube and with the juices that had collected on her pussy lips. The fingers joined together and pushed into her passageway. It was tight at first but as her sphincter muscle relaxed, he started slipping in and out of her tight entrance, stretching her further.

Safira felt him begin to thumb and rim her ass and knew it was to prepare her. The touch was so intimate and personal. Her body flushed juices all over his cock in response. He inserted one finger, then two and began to finger fuck her. He made her ass relax and accept him, gently stretching and lubricating the cavity to his thoughtful satisfaction.

The moans released from her lips, the stilled position of her lower body that allowed him to play with her behind, told him Safira was receptive for changing the piston-like movements of his shaft. With two fingers in her anal opening, he pulled his hips back and let his throbbing shaft slip from her battered sex. With his free hand he coated the tip and shaft with slimy lube. This added to the sheen of Safira's juices that had coated his member since he had first entered her. Slick, wet and rock hard, Titus guided his shaft up between her buttocks. He let the veined member run over her puffy pussy lips and rested the head against her tight star. His fingers pulled out, leaving her slightly opened and she accommodated the tip of cock easily.

Titus felt the pressure of her tight entrance on his crown as she squeezed, involuntary reflexes of her body as it was captured in a raging fire of lust. Slowly Titus increased the pressure on her rectum and watched as the head slowly slid inside and through her ringed resistance. Allowing her a few moments to adjust to his size, he felt her relax and pushed forward.

She felt him rub and circle gently, letting her anal star tantalise his sensitive head and naughty mind. Instinct caused her to resist and tighten as he slowly pushed in. He was big. The length and girth of his cock stretched her entrance and she moaned at his invasion. Then, as her body adjusted, she pushed back, lust taking over as she wanted him deep. She wanted him totally in her body. She wanted to feel him buried there.

He entered her hindquarters in a slow, calculated push. He heard Safira release a deep, almost unearthly moan as he entered her, pressing on until he felt her buttocks against his pelvis. His shaft was completely inside her tight channel.

She tilted her hips and pushed back at him. He pressed in even further as far as he could to go to her bowels. Her willingness, the state of arousal of her body, her beauty combined with the sexual electricity raging through the room, rushed Titus closer to his release.

Titus pulled back, slowly, letting his shaft almost slip from her tight channel before pushing in deep into her body, finding a slow rhythm, fucking her intensely while keeping the rhythm slow.

It was a meaningful and delightful anal fuck. She felt him stiffen as he enjoyed her body in this determined, yet pleasurable joining. He allowed the pleasure to wash over him, giving in to his lust, giving into the release that was building inside him, fucking a little harder and a little faster with each stroke.

Safira's body reacted in feminine appreciation of this man who was finding her body so beautiful and attractive that he was moving to the pinnacle of his desire. She gushed her scent in answer to his love making, pheromones tantalising his senses as, he reached the point of no return.

Brandy cuddled against Jake, sated with a satisfied smile on her face. His warmth was welcoming on her naked skin. She looked over at Titus and Safira in the throes of their intense fucking. Titus was taking her anal passage as she groaned in delight. The sight of their naked bodies fucking and rocking was erotic. The lighting of the room falling on the flushed sheen of their beautiful naked bodies was a picture to be forever imprinted in her mind and she briefly wondered if such a beautiful image could be framed and hung in her dungeon.

It captured the essence of her dungeon, the intense sexual and sensuous thrill of lust and its ascent to that sought after pinnacle of sexual perfection.

Each push into Safira's beautiful body brought Titus closer to that inevitable tipping point. To the moment where he would lose control and cave in to the demand of his body and mind. Fingers dug into the soft flesh of her hips as he pulled her towards him a last time. Then a deep roar built up in his lower stomach, released and echoing through the room as his balls tightened and sent the first gush of semen through his shaft as he was overcome with the first waves of his orgasm.

His tempo shifted and he let out a guttural growl as the orgasm took him. He quickly withdrew his penis and exploded his wonderful seed on her back and buttocks. The brief flash of heat teasing her skin as it landed.

Their groans filled the room and Brandy knew they were firing their orgasms. She watched mesmerised as it happened before her eyes. It was beautiful, raw and erotic and her own body flooded its approval. A hot wet heat stirred within her body and it became alive again. She felt Jake stir behind her. He too understood the wonder of what they were witnessing and was having the same lusty interest ignite within him again.

Titus shot his milky, thick semen over Safira's backside and lower back while he rubbed his cock against her pussy and star. Strings and droplets of semen fell on the soft skin of her buttocks and back, collecting in puddles and running down her sides and outer thighs in slick rivulets.

His body was coated in a sheen of sweat. He growled and released the pressure that had collected and built up in his body. His mind lost and drifting. He was drained of all energy, sated with the deep, intense feeling of sexual bliss.

Titus leant in and wrapped his arms around the slender waist of Safira and let himself fall to the bed. He pulled her with him and held her in a tight embrace while his lips drifted along her neck and cheek, in search for her lips to kiss her passionately.

As they collapsed together on the bed in a sated wonder at what had passed between them, wrapped in his arms, Safira responded to his kiss. They smiled at each other as they kiss ended and he allowed his arms to relax around her.

Jake gave Brandy a little squeeze, confirming his utter approval of Titus and Safira's performance.

They were all breathing a little hard from their exertions and as they feasted their eyes on each other's nakedness. She saw Safira exchange a glance with Titus before moving towards Jake's amazing cock, that only minutes earlier had given Brandy such fabulous pleasure.

Only now did Titus become aware of the presence and watchful eyes of Brandy and Jake. A smile formed on his lips as he saw the approval in their eyes.

As Safira's senses normalised, she was also aware of the other couple watching them, smiling at their performance with obvious approval. Safira smiled at Brandy and then Jake lying by them on the bed, all intertwined and slightly out of breath from their antics.

Somehow Titus's body ended up close to Brandy's while he held Safira in a sweet, warm embrace. Her back held against his chest. She twisted her upper body and Safira's lips found Titus's and they locked in another passionate kiss.

He felt Brandy's breasts pressing into his mid back, her thighs against his shoulders as she was held tightly by Jake.

Four beautiful people on one bed. A sexual storm raged through the room, promising the night was not over yet.

Safira ended the kiss with Titus and noticed Jake's semi hard cock, not all that far from her head and she saw him watching with interest as he recognised the gleam in her eye. He smiled at her, nodding in silent agreement. She turned to Titus, seeking his approval to shift closer to Jake.

Titus's eyes locked with hers and drifted to the apex of her thighs, his tongue slowly licking his lower lip. No words were needed. A consensual understanding passed between them all.

Safira shifted towards Jake and her head eased up his legs towards his cock. At the same time, she widened her own legs for Tight to take his fill there. She saw Jake's head ease toward Brandy's red pubic area as she turned towards Titus's cock. The naked human daisy chain slowly began to form on the bed.

Brandy saw her intention and smiled at Jake as she moved to open up her pussy by his head. She heard him take a quick indrawn breath as he gazed intimately between her, his boss's legs. Her labia and clitoris were in want and waited for his intimate kiss. It was framed invitingly by red pubic hair. The look on his face, fired her body.

She moved closer to Titus's wonderful cock. It was semi hard and she could smell the essence of his recent joining with Safira. It was mouth-wateringly good and she licked her lips absently in the anticipation of her first taste.

She looked at Titus and he smiled at her, knowing of her wicked, naughty thoughts and nodded his head. He wanted her lips kissing his cock. As she lowered her head to his crown, Titus moved his head into Safira's willing little muff.

As they all took, their first lick in the sexilious daisy chain, the room filled with pleasurable groans and then they were all lost to concentrate on the task in hand.

Titus closed his eyes. His view was obscured by the firm, soft sensual line of Safira's soft orbs as she widened her legs and pushed her little, wet pussy in his face. Quickly he let his tongue slide out, push through her entrance and slide deep into her narrow, slick channel. With quick, tantalising laps he started to lick her juices from her sex, her inner thighs and her groin. Her circling, twisting hips rubbing her sex over his face, coating his cheeks and chin with her nectar.

The daisy chain formed, pushing the lust in the room to a new high quickly. Four beautiful people engulfed in lust and desire for each other, joined unexpected but lived out to the fullest.

The human daisy chain was sensuous and erotic. Jake's head was between Brandy's thighs again as she took Titus's cock into her mouth. Titus's face was buried in Safira's sweet muff, and Safira's hot tongue was working over Jake's cock.

Brandy moved her hands to grip Titus's balls, squeezing a little in her sensuous massage of him and kissed them, nuzzling him in a gentle tease before licking up his length as he hardened. She circled his crown, finding and scooping out his little opening. She left no part unlicked, tasting him and enjoying him. She nibbled and sucked him. Then, satisfied he had had the full tongue massage, she took him slowly in her mouth, till she was filled to the back of her throat. She sucked and tasted him with relish. He was utterly delicious. Lust, once again became her master.

As Brandy began a slow sensual and maddening head fuck on Titus, Jake's tongue was working his magic. He licked and sucked her pussy and she thrust into his face, groaning on Titus's cock. Jake's tongue licked and kissed her folds and furrow. She gushed hot feminine juices on to his face and chin. Her pussy was on fire as she ground his face. Brandy groaned softly as Jake's tongue parted her labia in playful licks. Jake's hands stroked her ass cheeks and thigh. It was hard to concentrate with Safira licking and sucking Jake back to full erection. Glancing across the bed Jake could see Titus was having the same trouble. Brandy was giving him the same kind of distracting, special attention.

She fondled Titus's bollocks with one hand, still head fucking him. Her spare hand moved to her breasts and she began to grope and heighten her own pleasure. She groaned and moaned on both men, losing herself in the moment.

Safira caressed Jake's thigh as she licked, stroked, and sucked him with purpose. She was almost impatient, her lust not yet sated and she wanted more.

Safira felt Titus's tongue exploring and licking her hot, wet pussy and couldn't help but grind herself into his face. She panted in excitement on Jake's hard erection. She sucked him harder and fondled his balls, squeezing and kneading him. His groans into Brandy's red muff matched hers, as he continued to stimulate his carnal interests.

The human naked daisy chain was a very exciting place to be right now as all four of them ground and sucked, knowing the night was yet still young...