All Comments on 'Secrets Untold Ch. 01'

by Mistress_of_Passion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 11 years ago
Good start

Sounds like we're in for some "oh really" stories. Cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rewrite

if this is a continuation of your series why did you give it a different title? are you purposely trying to confuse or piss off the readers? delete this at once and retitle it and use your head from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's okay!

Never listen to some of these anons. Sequels are gonna change titles sometimes. Duh. What I thought was weird was the change of the main narrator. But I really liked the story so far. Keep going. Look forward to it. Usually daily. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
do over

rewrite this and properly title it if this is a continuation of another series then give it the same title. if you broke gone with the wind down and sold each chapter as seperate books you would title them the same using numbers or subtitles to tell what order to read them in it is the same here NOW DELETE AND REWRITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i have to agree with the bad comments

i don't like to open a story only to be told i have to go search for some other story to find the beginning of the story. this ass wipe writer needs to be banned and all his crap deleted.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Blasphemy!!!

You never fold old photos. Is there even one duplicate, somewhere? Are the 40 year old negatives anywhere to be found?

Sorry. Like this story and the prior one, skinny as they are. Would just prefer more flesh. Never a fan of Twiggy or any other anorexic.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

What a great continuation of the original story. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous