Security Room Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

The tall lad had been patient enough. He feverishly jacked his long dong, until it spewed forth thick white globs of pent-up cum on my forehead and nose. I clenched his dick head with the same hand I had jacked him with and milked out a few squirts of his starchy deposit onto my tongue. Starring up at him with my face coated in semen, I thanked him for being so patient.

"I just might need some help, bitch!" I turned to hear the short, muscular one say.

He had moved to my side and his semi-erect cock dripping with precum was inches from my mouth.

"I would be glad to help, but you don't have to call me names," I said, smiling first at him and then at Burt.

Looking down at Burt's huge manhood nearly buried inside my pussy, the boy apologized and politely asked if I would please suck his cock. Taking hold of my cream coated boobs, I tilted my head to one side and opened my mouth. After only a few minutes of hard sucking, his erection was back at full strength. The base of his cock thickened and started to throb against my lips.

"Oh God, I'm cuming. I'm cuming!" He screamed, and yanked his ejaculating dick out of my mouth.

Grabbing the back of my head with one hand, he sprayed fresh cock juice from one side of my face to the other and back again. My eyes, my cheeks, my chin, even my hair were now coated in cum. I had been defiled like a common slut and part of me loved it. Each man's load had a distinctive delicious taste, and I looked forward to tasting Burt's as well. Wiping white goo from my eyes, I was treated to the novel sight of my sister-in-law's naked ass above me. She was standing and straddling my waist, while Burt ate out her pussy. Her short legs put her snatch at just the right height for Burt's long tongue, which I could easily see through her spread legs. The more she moaned, the deeper he thrust his swollen cock into my sore cunt.

Forget the cum bath, all I wanted now was a rock hard fucking from Debbie's black lover. With my hands free, I leaned up and grabbed my legs to spread them wide. Debbie moans intensified, as did my screams of delight. I heard her cuming and saw her legs go to spaghetti. I let go of my legs and took hold of her hips to guide her down. Once she settled on my torso, I pulled her thighs back to line us up in a 69. She licked my sensitive clit as Burt's dick started to throb inside my pussy. I raised my cum-soaked face to her pussy. My slimy face coated her thighs, as I licked and sucked her own freshly fucked cunt lips.

"Don't you come inside her, Burt! She's due for a cum bath," she reminded him.

"But..but... Baby, I can't wait!"

Laying my head back down, I braced myself for his load. All of the sudden he was gone! Debbie had yanked his honker out and was taking my reward in her mouth. And, what a reward it must be. He grunted with each powerful pump, as she took in more and more of his sweet juice. My hips writhed in painful anticipation, while my heels locked on to his strong thighs.

"Oh God! I need it! I need to be fucked NOWWW!" I screamed in utter frustration.

Looking around the tiny room for any takers, my other three friends were all doing there best to ready themselves to accommodate me. All of them were at different stages of erection, but none of their cocks could measure up to Burt.

Debbie finally finished off Burt and swung herself up and over me. Her cheeks bulged with my reward, and I figured she wanted to share it. Still eager to taste Burt's cum; I opened my mouth for her. She lowered her face to mine and winked at me in that sweet, sexy way. But, instead of unloading in my mouth, she began to spray my face with his starchy cum.

The cum dripped from my lips when I smiled up at her. I had been taking this all too seriously. This final cum bath was meant to remind me to lighten up.

"Oooh Baby, yeah. Give me all that sweet cum!" I purred, and finger-painted it all over my face. "I just love fresh black cock cream all over me." I pouted, as Debbie unloaded the rest of it.

I must of looked like a whore dipped face-first into a vat of mayonnaise. Debbie's face still hovered inches from mine, to make sure I was OK with this degree of humiliation. She smiled.

"Are you OK, Barb?" She asked with another smile.

"Oh yeah, Baby. We're just couple of cum sluts aren't we?" I answered, running my hand up her naked back.

She started to answer and I pulled her face to mine for a big wet kiss. At first she fought and tried to pull away, until she realized the damage had been done. Both of our faces now a sticky mess, she thrust her tongue into my mouth and we entertained the men with a nice, long lesbian kiss. Our staged smooching was subsiding, when I felt hands on my thighs again. I leaned up on my elbows, just in time to see Burt's revived manhood reenter my pussy.

"Well look whose back for seconds! I'm sorry, but we have we met? Why, you must be Burt. My name's Barb, and it's nice to meet ya!" I smiled and held up my right hand.

Burt smiled, shook my hand, took hold of my hips and proceeded to bury his growing erection deep in me. Debbie sent one of the young muscle man off to find some towels. This left James and the tall young man standing there with cocks again at full mast.

"God dam Barb! Don't you love black men? Look how resilient they are!"

"It IS amazing," I agreed, breathlessly trying to keep up with Burt's accelerated thrusts.

"Maybe I should take care of them?" She asked, licking her lips. "Would that be OK, Burt?"

She didn't wait for his answer, but slid down from the console and approached them. Taking both their cocks in each hand, she whispered something to them. James lay down on the floor for Debbie to straddle him. Holding his thick stiff cock straight up, she squatted down to take it in her pussy. She took his thick meat all the way with little effort. Like a bullrider just let out of the shoot, she rode him hard -and for more than the required eight seconds. When the tall stud, hard cock in hand, came to her from behind, she stopped riding and leaned forward over James. The sight of her taking the tall one's long member in the ass really got me going.

Burt and I were back on the fast track. He reached over to tug on my tits and I leaned up to grab his upper arms. His cock couldn't go any further inside me, but I wanted more. I threw my arms around his neck; my legs around his waist; locked my fingers together and pulled myself up to him.

"Deeper Baby, deeper!" I pleaded.

With that, he reached under my arms and lifted me off the console. Standing, he lowered his hands to my ass and raised me up, only to let me slide down hard on his tool.

"Yeah Baby. That's it! Fill me up with that black monster!" I yelled and kissed him passionately for the first time.

Sucking his long tongue deep in my mouth, he raised me up and let go over and over again. I boiled over with another orgasm and fell limp against him. He sat down on a nearby stool. Remembering the stool had foot supports; I unlocked my legs from his waist and found the support. Pushing against the support with my feet I was able to ride him, which I continued to do at a slower pace.

We kissed and fucked like this for a time, before the muscular errand boy returned with the towels. Upon seeing the five of us going at it, he quickly disrobed and discarded the towels. He jacked away at his increasing boner, but seemed confused. He didn't quite know which way to go.

"Come here, Honey. You seem to be lost," I said seductively, over my shoulder.

I felt his tight muscular chest against my back and two new hands cupping my bouncing boobs. His hard cock found its way to my ass crack. Looking down at Debbie going at it with her two black beauties, I was jealous and wanted the same treatment.

"I don't know about you, but I think I can find a good home for that sweet cock of yours," I whispered and squeezed my ass cheeks together.

He prodded my asshole with his tool and tried to force it in me.

"No Baby, you have to get me nice and wet first, OK?" I stated patiently.

Apparently the young man had never done anal before. What am I saying? I had done it only once before with my husband. Hearing my sister-in-law's cries of pain and pleasure, I just had to have it again. Bouncing up and down on Burt's never-ending shaft, and feeling the young man's tongue licking my asshole, I wondered if I could actually take both of them. Whatever reservations I might have had soon disappeared, as I felt my lubed-up rectum start to spread. Stopping my bouncing in mid-air, his average sized cock slipped into my puckered hole and it felt every bit as big as Burt's rigid cock. Speaking of Burt, his huge salami, even half way inside my pussy, left little room for anything else.

"Oh God, I... I don't think I can..." I started, then bit my lower lip, as he pushed it deep into my asshole.

Somehow, I adjusted to his length inside me and tried to relax.

"Oooh, that's nice! Ummm, I kinda like that," I hummed, and felt it flex inside me.

Burt must have felt the young man's cock flexing in my ass and he returned a flex of his own. That sent me to an immediate climax, and I unconsciously lowered myself to take in the balance of Burt's raging cock.

"Christ! Oh, God, I'm coming againnn!" I screamed.

The young stud took that as his cue and started fucking my ass like crazy. Each of his deep thrusts raised me up and down Burt's thick shaft, until I was in a constant state of orgasm. Waves of erotic pleasure came over me, and I banged against both of them. My screams of pain turned into grunts of torturous pleasure. In reality, the small room was one big grunt-fest, with the six of us trading sounds that could best be described as animals in the wild. The sweat flew off my body, and the scent of two cum-soaked, mature women permeated the air.

My carnal lust was insatiable, even when my muscular lover shot a load of liquid warmth into my ass. I never stopped, or even slowed up to butt-squeeze his cock for more juice. His spent semi-hard dick popped out on one of the up strokes, along with a full stream of jism. His cum found its way down Burt's long shaft and must have settled in a pool on his big balls. From then on, when my pussy hit his cock base, it made a splashing sound.

"Man, I'm gonna fuck you 'til that black monster falls off! You know that? You like fucking white pussy don't you Burt? You like sucking big white tits don't you?" I yelled.

He nodded and I pussy slammed him harder.

"Why don't you quit squeezin' my white ass and tug on these a while?" I said, leaning back to give him full access.

He grabbed my boobs roughly and tried to suck them on the upstrokes.

"Don't worry Burt. These white tits can take it. Go ahead and suck 'em! That's it Baby, suck 'em HARD!"

His mouth clamped on to one of my nipples, which stretched my boob out of proportion on each down stroke. What little pain that came from the stretch was delicious. I smirked and tweaked the other nipple in delight. Burt was delighted as well. Whether it was my rough language, my voluptuous body or the whole lurid scene, I could feel his cock throbbing against my vaginal wall.

"Ooooh I love a good suck-and-fuck. That's it, Baby. Fill me up, while you suck my big tit. Fill my white pussy with your hot cum. ooooooh!" I said softly.

I leaned down and pulled my other boob up to my mouth. I was about to suck it in, when I noticed my muscular lover just standing and taking it all in. I motioned him over to me and quickened my ride.

"Here Stud. Suck my tit!"

With both black men hard-sucking my tits, I bounced my way to another quick orgasm. Soon after, Burt's mammoth cock erupted inside me, sending jolts of pleasure through me. Debbie and her daring duo were piled in one big twisted naked mess on the floor, totally exhausted. I climbed off of Burt's shrinking cock and dressed. I pulled Debbie to her feet and helped her dress. She said her good-byes to Burt and I thanked James and the others for the tour.

"So, what do ya say, girl?" She asked, as we hobbled back to the car.

"Well, I'll tell ya Debbie...I have a new found perspective of gang bangs and Oreos," I laughed.

"OREOS?" She asked.

"Yeah... those black studs made me realize that it's fun being the creamy white center."

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers
12