Seduced by a Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
She needed something different, wasn't sure what until him.
2.3k words
4.23
24.1k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaraDailey
CaraDailey
112 Followers

"Kiss you?" He questioned, his voice gravelly and full of barely controlled rage. "You go from screaming for help to pleading for me to kiss you?" Tentatively, he laid his free hand on her slender neck, cupping the already offended flesh to press her fully down onto the bed. Slowly, he lifted his body from her full frame to instead rest his weight on his knees as he straddled her thighs. For a moment, he leered down at her as though stuck in the midst of mentally debating his next move.

"I can't help that you scare me." she frowned cautiously choosing her words. "I don't know you Honey. You won't tell me who you are." she explained in a soft reasoning voice. She found the feel of his hand laying on her neck lazily, restraining but not hurting her, oddly relaxing. As she noticed the hard line of his lips slowly curling into a devious smile, she couldn't find the good sense in her aching head to panic.

She felt the cold steel barrel of the hand gun move slowly from her temple, down over her cheek to trace the out line of the jaw. She was surprised to hear the involuntary gasp of surprise that escaped her lips as he ran the still cocked 9 mm over her lips experimentally. Though she knew she should be terrified, she found her lips parting as though they had a mind of their own. As he pressed the barrel into her mouth, she was shocked and horrified to realize the sudden fluttering of her heart had nothing to do with fear or indignation.

"Mmm..." he groaned deeply, as he watched her long curly lashes flutter heavily over her wide confused eyes. "I would not have guessed that." he said honestly, realizing that her sexual tastes ran a little darker than he'd expected.

"What?" she managed to murmur, as he essentially forced her lips to perform oral sex on a loaded cocked weapon.

"Nothing." he smiled amusedly, not wanting to question the sudden quickening of her breath, knowing that she would probably shut down if asked to analyze and discuss her reaction to the gun. "You know..." he breathed, moving his hand away from her throat, only enough to allow the gun to slip from her lips, and the front site to lightly scratch its way over her chin and down the smooth line of her neck.

His body tightened as a soft gasp of pleasure slipped from her still parted heart shaped lips. "If me pointing a gun at you makes you want me to kiss you..."he continued, skillfully hooking the spaghetti strap of her slip with the hammer of the gun to ease it seductively down her shoulder. Careful not to allow the steel to lose contact with her body. "I can't help but wonder what this..." he rasped, his voice full of heat, as he made a slow path from her shoulder to her full round exposed breast. Curiously, he made slow lazy circles round and round her heavy pert breast. The cry of desire that tore innocently from her lips, as he pressed the muzzle down atop her hard eager nipple was almost his undoing.

Despite herself, she was powerless to stop herself from arching her back. She couldn't for one second explain what was going through her head as she pressed her breast harder against the cold steel barrel of the gun. All she knew for sure was that the muzzle of the 9mm seemed to be a sooth the sudden throbbing of her nipple as hollow barrel scraped the sensitive flesh teasingly. "Please." she found herself whimpering, though she had no clue exactly what it was she was pleading for.

"What does this make you want me to do to you?" He questioned teasingly, amused and aroused by her loud raspy sighs and whimpers.

"I don't know." she panted honestly, barely noticing as he removed his weight from her completely to lie on his side next to her. He cheek resting on the palm that had been holding her compliantly to the bed. "Just don't stop." she pleaded breathlessly, feeling as though she'd drop off the edge of the world if his attention were to cease.

"I should really be offended..." he teased, as he lifted he head from his palm to slip the other strap free of her shoulder. "You seem to like my gun more than you like me." he laughed, dragging the gun down her abdomen over her hip and thigh to catch the hem of her slip and tug it up, giving him a full view of her tanned toned legs. Careful to keep his fingertip between the trigger and the trigger guard, he forced the 9mm lightly between the v of her clenched thighs.

"That's not true." she panted, clenching her thighs closed tightly. She didn't want to feel the quickening of her heart beat or the moistening of her panties as he began to work the barrel in slow sensual circles against her woman hood. As she felt his lips pressing seekingly against her nipple and his tongue begin to flick attentively over the sensitive flesh, she couldn't stop her hands from reaching for him.

"I think you're lying." he teased blowing warm air onto her damp nipple expertly as he pressed the gun harder against her pulsing pussy. His breath caught in his throat as she dug her long manicured finger nails into his shoulder and forearm. He began to move the gun faster against her, hardening to the brink of near explosion with each of her soft eager whimpers.

"Please..." she panted, instinctively grinding herself against the solid pressure of the gun against her. She felt her body tensing nearing the edge of passion. She was helpless to do more than cling to him as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Good girl. That's it Baby." he breathed against her skin as she began to writhe and buck wildly in the throws of completions. Her cries filling the room also filled him with an odd sense of hope. He stilled next to her until her breaths began to slow and calm, stilling after such an intense build up of exertion.

"You're bleeding." she sighed lazily, staring at the 3 small scratches her vicious nails left on his forearm. "I'm sorry." she frowned her concern, closing her eyes lazily, not wanting to analyze the embarrassed blush that was creeping up to color her cheeks.

"Don't be. It lets me know that I made you lose control for a second." he smiled, laying the gun down behind him on the bed. Experimentally, his hand began to gently caress her flush damp cheek, brushing the stray curls back over her ear. "Look at me." he pleaded.

"What?" she breathed, her frown deepening as her eyes met his.

"Why is it so hard for you to look at me right now?" he asked confusedly. "Is it such a bad thing that I made you feel good?" he asked seriously.

"No... It not that." she said honestly, not sure how to explain where her embarrassment came from.

"Then what is it?" he asked softly. "Are you still afraid of me?"

"A little." she nodded yes, realizing that her arms were still around him, her hands were still clinging to him. She couldn't help the awkward smile that curled her lips as she forced her hands to slips away from him and rest tiredly on the soft bed spread. "It's just that I don't know you... I have no idea what you look like... And you just made me... You know... The way you did... And it's just a little... well overwhelming I guess." she explained thoughtfully, careful to gage his eyes for any signs of anger.

"So you're embarrassed because a stranger made you cum?" he smiled playfully.

"You did it with a gun." She corrected in a hushed tone, the shame apparent in her face.

"Kathryn, you're old enough to know that pressure and friction are pressure and friction, regardless of what's causing them, your bodies response is going to be the same. There is nothing unusual about how you just felt. I don't want you to believe for a second that there is." he said in a somewhat scolding voice.

"Are you sure?" she asked in a voice that reminded him of a child desperately seeking approval.

"I'm positive." he affirmed nodding his head slowly for emphasis. "Here." he smiled, catching her wrist lightly. Thoughtlessly, he pressed her open palm to the bulge that was straining demandingly against the front of his denim jeans. "Does it feel like I saw a thing in the world wrong with your reaction to what I was doing?" he asked hoping to calm her insecurity.

"No." she sighed, fighting another wave of crimson embarrassment as she allowed her curious fingers to cup him. Despite herself, she didn't bother putting up a protest as he guided her hands up and down the length of his rock hard shaft, through the coarse fabric. She couldn't help but enjoy the way his eyes seemed to glaze over as she touched him so intimately.

"How's the head ache?" he asked, fighting disappointment as she eased her hand away shyly.

"Duller, but still here." she yawned tiredly, easing slowly away from him to rise to her feet and straighten her rumpled satin slip modestly.

"Have you eaten today?" he asked curiously.

"No." She shook her head. "I haven't had much of an appetite." she replied honestly.

"That could be the cause of your head ache you know." he suggested.

"I think it was you drugging me." she said, surprised to hear the tone in her voice coming out as light and teasing.

"We should find out for sure. Call and order a pizza." he suggested. "If it goes away once you eat, then I'm right. If it doesn't then I will do everything in my power to make it up to you." he negotiated, willing his body to soften as he rose to pace the room silently.

"You should do that any way." she said demandingly, moving to sit on the edge of the bed and pick up the phone. She kept her eyes focused on him. As he moved about the room easily, her hand strayed across the bed spread towards the still cocked 9mm laying forgotten on the bedspread.

His back was to her as she ordered a large cheese pizza and wrapped her fingers around the heavy weight of the gun.

"What do you intend to do with that?" he asked with an amused smile, as she dropped the receiver of the phone down into its cradle.

"I'm not entirely sure just yet." she admitted, raising it and aiming it at the solid wall of his chest. "What I am sure of though is that you're going to remove that hood so I can see your face." she said in as firm a voice as she could manage.

"All you had to do was ask." he sighed, hooking a finger under the wood ski mask to tug it easily over his head. Anxiously, he crossed his arms over his chest and awaited the reaction of horror he knew would follow shortly as she began to study his face intently.

Her eyes scanned the hard lines of his strong rugged features. His short cropped black hair was messy from the ski mask but suited his handsome round face nicely. Against his tan face was a long jagged looking pale scar that started just below his temple, traveled a crooked path down his face and ended half way down his neck. Even that small imperfection couldn't detract from the appeal of his looks. "My God." she found herself breathing as her heart began to flutter like a school girl at the sight of her first crush.

"I know the scar is a little off putting..." he sighed, running his fingers through his hair self consciously.

"Damn the scar." she frowned thoughtfully "I still have no clue who you are. How is that possible if you were friends with Derek?"

"I guess you just made more of an impression on me than I made on you the few times our paths crossed." he said, trying to cover the hurt that filled his heart with her words.

"I want to be alone." she lied, knowing that she couldn't bare the idea of being alone with her thoughts. She just needed time to catch her breath and get the violent pounding of her heart to slow back to normal. "I want you to leave." she said, waving the 9mm threateningly.

"Well I'm sorry Kathryn, but that's not going to happen." he said seriously, closing the distance that separated their bodies. Callously, he pressed his ribs against the muzzle of the gun in her trembling hand. "So if you want to shoot me, go right ahead on Baby, but I'm not going any where."

"I will pull this trigger." she frowned, hating the cracking of her voice that gave away her insecurity.

"Then do it." he smiled, knowing that she didn't have it in her. "Go ahead." he dared her, reaching out to lightly run the back of his fingers over her flush cheek. "Give me this." he demanded, grabbing the 9 mm by the barrel and twisting it out of her weak grasp. "You're gonna end up shooting your foot off." he sighed, drawing her gently into his embrace. "I'm not going to hurt you Kathryn. But I'm not going to leave either." he said softly, using his finger tips to lift her face to meet his eyes. "I'm not letting you go this time." he breathed before dropping his mouth to hers possessively.

To be continued...

CaraDailey
CaraDailey
112 Followers