Seducing Jennifer Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers

"We were making out," Tommy said helpfully. "And we should probably do a quick review on that –"

"Quiet, Tommy. Everything has a proper time and place. We need to study now."

We made a half-hearted attempt to work some Calculus problems, but not much got done. Finally Mary Louise snapped the math book closed and looked at her watch. "I've got to be home for supper," she said. "My Dad is sending a car to pick me up, and it should be here any minute, so I better get down there." She turned to Tommy and kissed him impulsively. When they broke apart her lips were poppy-red and swollen. "I wish I could offer you a ride home, Tommy, but..."

"Not a problem, Little Red," Tommy said good-naturedly. "I'll just take the bus. But what about tomorrow?"

"Well," Mary Louise said, "Unless Jennifer and Jack think they need more tutoring..."

"Oh, we do," I said quickly. "We need lots more. So shall we say, maybe ten tomorrow morning?"

"Nine, Dude," Tommy said. "Then we can come straight here instead of stopping at school first."

"Nine it is then," I told them as Jennifer nodded. "Hey, why don't you bring your bathing suits? We can take a quick swim when we need a break."

When they were gone Jennifer and I sat on the couch. She snuggled into my lap and I hugged her tightly. "What shall we do tonight? Study some more?" I asked.

"All work and no play, Jacky...how about we cook supper together, and then watch a movie? Then I think that princess will need another bath."

"I thought you were my concubine until tomorrow," I said.

"Oh. Well, I guess that's fair. Your concubine will need a bath, then. But see, you've fallen madly in love with her, because she's so cute, and now you're going to want to treat her just like a princess."

"Somehow that doesn't seem fair."

"Life is often unfair, Jacky. Deal with it."

jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers
12